A Deviant Photo Shoot

Story Info
Hayley is the main course in a cfnf shoot.
13.3k words
4.39
56.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfnflover
cfnflover
169 Followers

Got a new story for you! I mentioned at the beginning of 'Showing Nicole Off' that I wasn't sure when or what my next story would be. However, I had an idea in my head that I loved and I decided that I just had to write it! I'm introducing a new young girl, Hayley, who has her own sexy personality in the clothed mature female, naked young female concept that I'm writing about. She's not like Ashley, where she absolutely wants to be naked and aroused in front of clothed older women. At the same time, Hayley's not embarrassed like Nicole to be in that extreme position. Instead, Hayley is open minded and comfortable with herself and therefore open to such a concept.

I made an effort to make this story shorter too and avoid any kind of repetition. While I like to vividly describe the young girl's orgasm and her emotional journey towards it, I cut down on that a little with Hayley. Also, I tried to shorten the introduction so that I didn't have to introduce the young girl and then the scenario. Instead I tried to go straight to Hayley's conversation with Ms. Louise, the photographer, and I tried to have Hayley's character come out in that conversation to shorten the beginning so that we can get to the good stuff quicker. Also, some concepts here are influenced by some of your feedback, particularly how it's more intense for someone to be objectified by people of the same gender, in this case a girl by other women. I'll say that this story touches on the concept of sexual objectification in society, which as a woman I know is a sensitive topic. I tried to convey that this concept can be very fun, kinky, and erotic when applied the right way in the area of sexual exploration.

That's it from me! Let me know if you like this change in storytelling style. I hope you enjoy Hayley's deviant photo shoot!

=====================================

Hayley was very excited as she got in her car. She turned 18 a few days ago and was going to meet a photographer about doing a photo shoot. Hayley had been wanting to do modeling for a while. A day after her 18th birthday, she messaged a local photographer named Ellen Louise expressing interest in doing a shoot for her. Hayley saw her work and liked the type of ideas she had. She felt that the ideas Ms. Louise had were very deviant, but also very artsy and tasteful. The deviousness was what made Hayley so interested in Ms. Louise's photography. Ms. Louise responded and said that she would love to work with Hayley. They discussed generally what kind of modeling Hayley was interested in and then agreed to meet about an idea that Ms. Louise had for a photo shoot.

Hayley was a beautiful young girl with a great interest in modeling, art, and photography. Modeling was her biggest interest, but Hayley wanted to do shoots that were very different from what one would normally see. She liked thought provoking ideas that didn't follow societal norms. Hayley was very comfortable with her body and had an interest in nude photography as a result. Furthermore, she also liked the deviance of the erotic and fetish genres. Hayley didn't have a burning desire to be naked for the camera, but she knew that many if not most deviant ideas in photography involved some level of nudity and eroticism. So Hayley knew that she was going to get naked someday soon, which she was perfectly fine with. Being finally 18, she was able to do such modeling and didn't hesitate to contact Ms. Louise about doing a shoot.

Hayley pulled up to an apartment complex where Ms. Louise said she lived. She walked up the stairs and found the apartment number where Ms. Louise lived and knocked on the door. After several seconds the door opened and an older woman, somewhere in her late forties/early fifties, opened the door to greet Hayley.

"Are you Hayley? Hi there! I'm so glad to meet you!" said Ms. Louise letting Hayley walk in.

"Hi! Thanks for letting me come and see you about shooting," said Hayley smiling.

"No problem! If fact I'm very glad you called because you look gorgeous!" said Ms. Louise. "I can't wait to shoot with you. Before we sit down, do a slow spin for me! I want to get a good look at you!"

Hayley smiled cutely and spun around for Ms. Louise, who gazed in amazement at Hayley's wonderful figure. Hayley was wearing some tighter clothing that accentuated the incredible body she had underneath. Her hair was light brown and shined down past her shoulders. She had a face that looked incredibly pretty, with a balance of cute and confident on it. Her body was incredible too, with somewhat tan skin. Hayley had smooth toned legs, a flat stomach, and firm b cups. She was wearing clothes, but Ms. Louise could see that Hayley would definitely look great without that outfit on.

"You're going to look wonderful in front of the camera," said Ms. Louise. "Ok let's sit down and discuss the idea I have. Before I go into it, I just want to make sure I'm clear on some things. You said that you're comfortable with nudes, is that correct?"

"Yeah. I haven't done any before, but I'm very interested in doing nudes," said Hayley. "I'm very, very comfortable with my body."

"I suppose everyone has to start somewhere," said Ms. Louise. "Are you're ok doing erotic shoots as well?"

"Well, I think that any nude photo shoot is going to have some level of eroticism to it," said Hayley. "That's because the model is revealing her greatest secrets to the viewer. By showing her body she's making herself very vulnerable, and this vulnerability makes the photos so exciting and erotic to the viewer."

"True, and the tastefulness of the shoot adds to it," said Ms. Louise. "Being able to convey natural emotions while nude increases the taste of the photos. By having ideas conveyed in an effective way, the pictures become art rather than just photos of a naked woman."

"That's much of my goal in modeling," said Hayley. "I look at my body as a work of art. It can be an incredible means to convey natural emotions. I want to use my body to get the best shot possible to convey the idea that we're trying to present."

"Yes, I feel every woman's body is a work of art as well," said Ms. Louise. "Well, if you've seen my work, you'll know that I like ideas that have an erotic element, and also perhaps kinky and fetish elements as well. I like exploring new concepts in those genres of photography, because those genres don't follow social norms."

"And that's why I wanted to shoot with you," said Hayley. "So what type of idea to you have?"

"Well, I had an idea that I wanted to try," said Ms. Louise. "I want to do a very deviant and erotic shoot, but also a shoot that's tasteful and classy. There's a number of different elements going on in the concept I have in mind. First of all, the shoot would be at my friend's house. Her name is Rachel Chabot. She has a larger and fancier house that I'll give you the address of."

"Okay," said Hayley.

"I worry that the idea itself might be intimidating for you. If you decide that you don't like it then that's fine and we can do something else there," said Ms. Louise. "But the idea I have in mind would take place in Ms. Chabot's dining room. She has an elegant long table there where we would be shooting. The idea is that there would be several women there, all much older than you, around my age. There would be a large banquet on the table and these women all would be in formal attire, sitting there eating. Then we would have you as the center point of the shoot. I would want you to be laying on the dinner table during the shoot, and I would want you to be naked."

"Hmmm," said Hayley thinking to herself. She didn't look intimidated or revolted by the idea at all. She instead thought about it objectively. "That's a very interesting idea."

"Again, you don't have to do it. I realize I might be asking a lot, especially if you've never done a nude shoot before," said Ms. Louise.

"No I'm fine with the idea. I like the concept. It actually sounds pretty erotic," said Hayley. "Off the top of my head, I think it could convey several different ideas to the viewer."

"That's what I thought also," said Ms. Louise. "First is the idea that it's all women in the room. I make a living capturing the female form and its beauty, so I've worked with many women. I've heard from past nude models that it's always more intense when women are looking at them instead of men. It's hard for them to explain why it's more intense coming from other women. Perhaps it's because female viewers have the same kind of body, and if they enjoy viewing the work then there's a greater thrill for the model. So in this shoot I want to have all women in it and no men. Are you ok with that?"

"Yea that's fine," said Hayley. "Though I wouldn't call myself a lesbian, I wouldn't say that I'm straight either. When describing my sexuality, I think that I'm very open minded and don't have a clear preference. Gender doesn't matter and age isn't an issue either."

"Ok, and you bring up the next element in this shoot, which is the age difference between you and all the women eating at the table," said Ms. Louise. "This is where the shoot I think becomes very deviant, and yet this element follows societal norms at the same time. Having all women brings a deviant element, but the age difference really does it. I think society is sometimes disgusted by the idea of older people sexually objectifying young women. That's perhaps the driving element of eroticism in this. By having you seductively laying nude on the table, while the other women are all clothed and casually eating, it puts all focus on you and it turns you into an object of sexual desire. The other women who are older aren't being displayed in such a way. Having only you naked and laying on the table as these women have dinner also adds a very kinky element, and it brings out a fetish element too."

"I see what you're saying," said Hayley thinking to herself. "Having only me naked makes me more exposed because I'm the only one in that vulnerable position. Everyone else is clothed and safe. The fact that the youngest woman in the room is the one naked also adds a lot to it."

"Yeah, exactly. Because usually in society the younger women display their bodies and not the older women," said Ms. Louise. "The shoot follows that norm, but what makes the idea so deviant is that it displays you, the young girl among a group of older women, as being objectified, especially with you laying seductively on the table for them. Having older people sexually objectifying a young girl is very taboo in society. That makes this concept very deviant. Having all women and no men furthers the deviance, because in society most people are straight, and so men will more often look and young women in such a way. Having women instead of men sexually objectifying you brings a taboo element of lesbianism, and from my experience talking with nude models, it will make you're sexual objectification much more intense."

"Yeah, that makes a lot of sense," said Hayley. "And that's a very perceptive take in the idea. It's deviant because I'm being sexually objectified as a young girl by older people, which is frowned upon. Yet having all women and no men furthers the deviance by bringing a taboo element of lesbianism, where it's all women objectifying me. That's something that isn't seen often."

"Exactly. It's a very deviant concept. Yet at the same time, the concept also follows societal norms," said Ms. Louise. "The idea of the young girl being naked while the older women are clothed can be kinky and deviant. However, in society it's almost always the young who show their bodies. So by having only you naked, we're actually obeying social norms. By obeying norms in this shoot, it brings a further element of sexual objectification. Having the older women clothed and you naked is almost like putting you in your societal place, like saying that as a young girl it is your duty to display your body as an object of sexual desire."

"I see what you're saying," said Hayley. "Having me being objectified by an older generation is seen as sick, yet that happens in society. Having the young girl naked and the older women clothed is deviant, but at the same time in society that's often how it works. I agree that the young usually show off instead of the older generation."

"That's what makes the concept so interesting to me," said Ms. Louise. "It's deviant but also follows societal norms. In a shoot with several older women and one young girl, it only makes sense that if anyone in the shoot is to be naked, it should be the young girl. Before I go further, could I just see your id really quick? I'm curious about how old you actually are."

"I'm 18," said Hayley pulling her license out and handing it to Ms. Louise. "I actually turned 18 just a few days ago."

"18?! And you're just barely 18?!" said Ms. Louise looking at Hayley's license. "Oh that will make this shoot even more interesting. Have you heard of the concept of being barely legal?"

"Yeah," said Hayley.

"Well, having a woman in her 20s would make the shoot deviant, but an 18 year old would make it even more so," said Ms. Louise. "Especially a girl who is barely 18. In society there's this concept of being barely legal, where a girl is finally old enough to pose nude and do other things of such nature. Now that you're finally 18, we in society can finally look at you as an object of sexual desire. So I'm very glad to have a girl as young as you for the shoot, because your young age only raises the deviance that much higher. By the way, happy late birthday."

"Thanks," said Hayley smiling. "And it sounds like I'm perfect for your shoot."

"I think so," said Ms. Louise. "I think to have a girl so young in the position I have in mind makes the shoot so much more taboo and deviant. Many would find the idea of a barely 18 year old girl naked and laying on a table for older women to be rather insane. That's why I'm glad to find that you're so young. Then apart from the thought provoking concepts about society that I want to convey, there's one other thing. Simply the idea of you laying on the dinner table naked for these women is rather kinky in itself. There's one question that I think the viewer will ask first when seeing the shoot."

"When you told me the idea, I first thought of one thing," said Hayley. "Am I a decoration on the table, or am I part of the meal?"

"Exactly. You're very perceptive," said Ms. Louise. "And I think this question brings a whole new level of eroticism to the shoot, apart from you simply being naked while the older women are all clothed."

"I agree," said Hayley. "If I'm a decoration, then that furthers the idea of my sexual objectification, because my body is there for the women to admire. If I'm part of the meal, well, that opens other doors and gets the viewer thinking of other concepts. Sure, me being a course in the meal is also sexually objectifying, but it opens up a different erotic concept. The idea of me being a course, or being 'eaten' by these women can have a sexual double meaning, where we explore subjects of sexual arousal and stimulation. Looking at it from that view, it furthers the deviance because the women would be 'devouring' me, an 18 year old girl, in a sexual kind of way. "

"You share my thoughts," said Ms. Louise. "That's the main reason I like this concept. It's very kinky and erotic in its implications. Also, the concept can get the viewer thinking about other concepts if they look deeper, about our society and what it means to be deviant in it."

"I agree," said Hayley. "The more I think about the concept, the more I like it."

"So you're interested after hearing about it?" asked Ms. Louise.

"Yeah," said Hayley. "Now regarding what you want from me, I know that you want me to be naked in front of several clothed women and you want me laying on their dinner table while they eat. I want to ask about what emotions you want me to convey. You spoke of the concept that I'm being objectified, and that it's deviant yet normal. So you want me to convey emotions that my body belongs to those women to enjoy? Yet you also want me to act like it's normal because in society the young usually show off?"

"Something like that yeah," said Ms. Louise. "Though I think you'll convey that simply by being naked and seductive in your poses."

"If my body is being shown for their viewing pleasure, then I think it would be better if I don't try to cover myself," said Hayley. "I'm thinking that we should make sure that the private parts of my body are seen in the pictures."

"If you're comfortable doing that," said Ms. Louise. "I realize it's your first shoot, so I don't want to push anything. We'll take several pictures, and if you've seen my online portfolio, I like to put many of the photos online and show the whole sequence of the shoot from start to finish."

"Yeah," said Hayley. "One other question. In regards to me being a decoration or part of the meal, should I try to give the impression that my body is there for these women's enjoyment? And if so, would it be better if there's some kind of interaction or acknowledgement between me and the women eating at the table?"

"We can figure those things out this weekend during the shoot," said Ms. Louise. "The general concept will hold true throughout the whole shoot. We won't end somewhere too far from where we start, but we can discuss ways to make the concept even better and ways to add new flavors to make the shoot more tasteful. I always like listening to the ideas of the models and other people on the set. We'll start with the general concept of you laying naked on the dinner table while the women eat, take some photos, see how they look, and go from there. After that we can decide what to do next and where the shoot will go."

"Ok! I have other ideas, but we can see about them when we get there!" said Hayley. "I can't wait to shoot! I think the concept is very different, deviant, and taboo. Yet I also think it's very thought provoking, erotic, and tasteful at the same time. The taboo and deviant elements I think make it erotic. There's so much going on in this concept you have!"

"I'm glad you agree! Well, here's the address," said Ms. Louise handing Hayley a slip with the address to Ms. Chabot's house. "Because the shoot is a dinner scene, we want to shoot in the evening. Can you be there in the early afternoon on Saturday? We want to do your hair and makeup to make you look rather fancy also, though it won't matter as much with you because you'll be naked. Is 3 on Saturday ok?"

"Ok, I'll be there by then," said Hayley. "I can't wait to work with you!"

==================================================================

Hayley entered Ms. Chabot's address onto her phone and went on Saturday. She was amazed at how beautiful the house looked. It was a large European style house, with stone walls that made it look almost like a small castle. There was a long driveway where several cars were already parked. Hayley saw Ms. Louise's car and knew she was at the right place. She walked up to the front door and knocked. After a minute, the door opened and a couple of older women were there.

"Hi is this Ms. Chabot's house?" asked Hayley.

"Yep! Are you Hayley? Hello and welcome! Ellen told me that you were coming. I'm Rachel Chabot," said Ms. Chabot. "This is Ms. Jeffrey. She's my maid but has volunteered to be in the shoot."

"Glad to meet you," said Hayley.

"Come on in and I'll take you to Ms. Louise so we can get you ready," said Ms. Chabot letting Hayley inside. She was led down a long hallway filled with portraits and sculptures. The house had such an elegant touch to it, with stone walls and a long carpet on a stone floor. Hayley saw many other older women there who all looked at her and smiled politely. She was soon led into another room with a mirror and a chair with a robe on it. Ms. Louise was there with another woman.

cfnflover
cfnflover
169 Followers