A Devoted Couple

Story Info
Reluctant woman assumes control in relationship.
1k words
3.72
65.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was always attentive to her; they seemed like an ordinary couple. At family gatherings, she fussed over what he ate and made sure that he had plenty to eat and he for his part, he stayed by her side even when the other men went off to the side to talk. All in all, they appeared to be an ordinary and devoted couple.

However when they were alone, it was a different matter. Mistress ruled with an iron fist. They had met originally on the Internet and he had told her that he was submissive which she found repulsive because she did not want that type of relationship with a man. They talked on line often and she agreed to see him. Outwardly, he appeared normal and she enjoyed his company. They spent a lot of time together. Often these outings involved her children and she could see that he was making an effort to be part of her life.

The beginnings of their true relationship started nne evening after dinner at a restaurant. He asked if she would like to come back to his apartment and she agreed. Her kids were visiting their father for the weekend, so she had plenty of time. He told her he would like to show her some of the "toys" that he had. She reluctantly agreed to look at them.

He went into the bedroom and laid them out on the bed for her inspection. She followed him into the bedroom and looked at the collection of whips and restraints that he had laid out on the bed. He laid out various things on the bed and explained them as he laid them on the bed. She laughed. "I don't need things like this to excite a man." He felt ashamed but replied; " I do, to be excited." Maybe because the wine went to her head or maybe because of some deep desire, she replied " okay prove it, take your clothes off and I'll put these cuffs on you." He quickly stripped off his clothes. She felt something stir in her as she stood there completely clothed while he was naked. He turned so that his back was exposed and put his hands behind him. She picked up a pair of leather cuffs and locked them on his wrists. "Go and kneel over there in the center of the room."

She walked around him slowly. 'Why would anyone put himself in this situation' she thought to her self. "He's a fool" she thought and went over to the bed and picked up a short whip. She turned toward him and said "You want me to use this on you? " If that is you want to do" he replied. She became impatient with this talk and suddenly struck him across the back. He gave a short scream and fell over sideways on the floor. She felt a thrill go through her. She never imagined having this type of power over anyone. He was lying on his side. She got down on her knees and said " do you want to continue"

" Yes" he replied. "I don't want to alarm your neighbors, so I will gag you." She stood over him and slowly raised her skirt and slipped her thumbs through her panties and slowly lowered them.. She slid them down, all the time watching his face and glancing back at his prick, she could see that he was excited. When she had slid her panties down and stepped out of them, she lay down next to him and said, " open wide." She stuffed them into his mouth. "We don't want them slipping out while I'm beating you" she went over to his closet and selected a tie.

Coming back to her victim (because that was how she thought of him now), she straddled his chest and tied the tie so that he couldn't spit out the gag.

She selected different whips and whipped him mercilessly that night. She would sit on a chair or lay on the bed and give him directions on orally pleasing her and if she wasn't satisfied she would beat him. At the end of the weekend, he knew when she wanted him to suck, lick or gently tease with his teeth..

She had whipped, slapped, punched, and otherwise abused him till he cried. At one point she had dragged him into the bathroom and putting him in tub, she had pissed on him.

At the end of the weekend, she said, " Is this still the type of relationship that you want."

"Yes" he replied and she was thrilled. She said " then pack your things and plan on moving in with me."

" Yes dear' he replied, she slapped him across the face, " You will in the future always address in private as Mistress."

" Understand."

" Yes Mistress" he replied.

And that was the beginning of their true relationship. There were no artificial niceties between them. When she felt disturbed by something in their relationship she discussed it with him and when she felt he was wrong, she punished him.

On a particular night returning home from dinner, Mistress said, "I want you to present yourself in cuffs." He didn't know why but he complied. When he walked into the bedroom, she was sitting at her dressing table and he said "You wanted me in cuffs. "Why? "?

You are never to question why I want you in cuffs" she replied. " Turn around." She locked them together. She then kicked him behind the knee so that he fell on the floor.

She tied a length of rope around his ankles, which left him completely immobilized. She stood up from her dressing table.

"I did not like the attention that you paid to the waitress that served us tonight."

"But I was only being friendly" he replied.

"I will tell when to be friendly." She replied.

She whipped his upper legs because she knew that would be very painful. She had put a gag in his mouth and whipped him until his muffled screams were replaced by sobbing. She sat in a chair and he orally pleased her until she was satisfied. That was the life that they lived. He worshipped her and she dealt with him as she saw fit.