A Diary Entry of a Date

Story Info
A recent date of mine.
1.5k words
3.97
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrafic
Terrafic
163 Followers

Dear diary,

I went on my first date in close to six months. It was date arranged by a close friend, but not really a blind date. I had met him previously and from our brief meeting, I figured it was worth a try. The whole thing was talked about and set up on October 5th. My friend acted as a proxy and communicated between us to set a date. We finally agreed to get together on that coming Friday, October 9th.

Upon getting home from work on that Friday, I actually found myself pretty excited. In order to pass the time, I continued working on the new chapter for my story. Writing the more sexual scenes of my stories always brought out my own arousal and I took that arousal on the date with me.

It had been a long time since I last went on a traditional date, so I dressed nicely. I wore one of my favorite black dresses, along with black stockings and heels. The place we went to dine at was rather nice, not too upscale or cheap. It was a good place for me, simple, as I never really desired fancy. Water was going to be my choice of drink, but he insisted on wine, so I joined him.

The conversation seemed to go well through the drinks and even as we ate our food. He spoke about liking sports and watching movies and I spoke about liking my job and writing. My writing took his interest and we went further on that subject. Eventually he learned about my love for writing erotica. Even with the little wine I had sipped, I could feel the light buzz in my head, not drunk, but feeling good. My loins warmed throughout the talk about my erotica and soon there was no stopping the wetness growing between my legs.

Time passed quickly, but my enjoyment of the dinner was great. He drove slowly on the way to drop me home. There were more silent pauses in the car than there were at the restaurant and I was perfectly okay with that. He stopped in front of my place and he complimented me a few more times, making me both blush and smile. When it came time to go, I already planned on going inside to masturbate. I continued to look at him and he leaned in, instantly my heart skip. Then his lips softly touched to mine and I gently kissed back, just for that short moment.

The arousal I had carried all day was now out in full force and the thought of masturbating no longer seemed satisfying. I continued to watch his face, my eyes alternating between his eyes and lips. He noticed my hint and leaned again to kiss me. This was a much more firm kiss, partly opened mouths and all.

Gradually, we made our way inside of my home. I invited him to relax in the living room while I made my way quickly to the bathroom to clean up. On the way back I rid myself of the heels and he had turned a show on that he thought we could watch. That was a surprising thing to me; I was expecting to come back to continue our make out session. I sat next to him and watched, ever feeling that tingle between my legs. His arm came to rest around him not long after and I leaned to lay against him, my head on his shoulder.

I wasn't sure what he had planned for the rest of the night, but I knew what I wanted. I laid my hand on his chest and started to gently rub him and that causes him to do the same over my shoulder and arm. From there, I moved on to using my nails to lightly graze him through his shirt. On the next commercial, I turned my head up to look at him, wanting him to kiss me. As he moved to do just that, I pushed up and met his lips halfway, pushing my tongue out to him, seeing if he was tempted by such a kiss. His tongue greeted me in return and I used that time to move properly into his lap, straddling him.

His hands moved to my hips and eventually to my butt. As we continued to kiss, he gave my butt little squeezes and I started to rock softly against him. The more I teased, the more he responded and I knew at the moment that we both wanted the same thing. I stood up and slipped the straps of my dress from my shoulders and lowered it down, then stepped from it. After seeing me in just my bra and panties, he stood and kissed me again, his arms coming around to make quick work of my bra. I moved my arms up as it pulled it from me and dropped it by my dress.

His hands moved to cup my breasts, using his thumbs to tease my nipples into hard little crowns. He pulled me close and kissed at my neck, lowering his hands to shift my panties down until they were able to fall to my ankles. His hands continued to run over my bare skin as he kissed my neck on each side. He moved down, kissing my body, only stopping for a moment to nip at each of my nipples, leaving them slightly damp.

Before I knew it, his face was between my legs and his mouth latched on to my already wet pussy. I moaned out, looking behind me for a place to lean, but there was only the short coffee table. My legs started to shake with the pleasure filling me. I felt as if my legs could give out at any moment. I moved my hand to his hand and tried to slowly turn around so that I could sit. With him being so eager, it wasn't easy to do. By the time I made it halfway I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Oh god, fuck!" I moaned out.

I couldn't help myself and I hoped he didn't mind me blurting out like that. My mouth always tended to become dirty during sex. My body shivered and tensed up as I came, trying my hardest to remain standing. Once I finished, I pulled him off from my clit and fell into the sofa. As he watched me lay there in that afterglow, he undressed, baring his handsome body and erect cock to me.

I sat up again and took his cock in my hand, giving him good, long strokes with my fingers. I worked my way closer until my lips touched upon that tip and I opened my mouth and let him push in. My lips closed firmly around his shaft and I started to suck on him while pulling my lips back and forth along his length. His little grunts and groans fueled my arousal further.

I continued sucking him for some time until I couldn't wait any longer. I popped my mouth from the tip of his cock and smiled, leading him to my room. In my room, we kissed more and I broke away long enough to retrieve a condom from my dresser. He sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of him, taking his cock into my mouth once more, sucking him while opening the condom. After I freed the rubber, I pulled up and carefully rolled it over him.

I moved back up and climbed into his laps, holding his cock in one hand, guiding him into my slit. My hips rocked back and forth, working him into me, letting his girth stretch my tight, wet walls. After a few moments, I had sunk him all the way inside of me. I worked my legs and started to pump my hips, riding him, letting my aroused pussy glide up and down on him.

I continued to ride him eagerly until I started to slow down with the fatigue building in my legs. His arms reached around me and quickly turned me onto my back. He took a hold of my legs and started to fuck me. His hips clashed fiercely into me, driving his manhood into my wanting sex. I moaned and blurted many lines of fuck me and harder. He pounded into me over and over and sent me into a second orgasm. Soon after that he drove his hips firmly into me and held there, deeply as his came. When he finally pulled out and laid on the bed and gently removed the condom from him and tossed it.

"You were amazing." He said.

"Mm, I really enjoyed that too." I answered with a smile. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm not much into cuddling after sex." I added.

"That's okay beautiful." He smiled back.

I slipped my robe on and went to get us a drink, then we talked more. About the date and other likes and dislikes. My writing came into topic again as well. I ended turning on my laptop and showing him where I submit my stories.

"Maybe you should write a story about this." He said.

"About what?"

"About the date and the sex."

"Oh, should I?" I laughed.

Over the next few days as I worked on another story, that night kept coming to mind, along with his suggestion. Then I couldn't help but to start typing about.

Terrafic
Terrafic
163 Followers