A Diary for Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it was impossible for me to erase my thoughts about my perfectly shaped feminine body, so I went to the sink and turned the hot tap on. Within a few seconds, I was a guy again, a familiar weight dangling between my legs once again. I breathed in deeply, and got dressed.

Feeling slightly more myself, I got out of my room and greeted my three housemates who were now all sat in the sitting room, watching the footie. I sat down next Henry on one of the couches. We didn't say much, but at some point, Henry turned to me as the other two discussed players, and he winked at me. I frowned back.

I'm now back in bed, feeling very tired. It felt like a long day, and I don't know what to think of my new gift. Sure, it felt awkward and uncomfortable, but on reflection, a lot of my torment was self-induced, and people seemed very friendly towards my 'female alter ego'. But it makes me wonder... Was Henry being honest about the female me being hot? Was that why people were so nice to me? Was I just someone they wanted to have sex with? I don't know how to live with that thought.

12