A Different Day at the Beach

Story Info
Broadening one's horizons.
3.9k words
64.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sano
Sano
38 Followers

It was hot. Probably around 80 degrees and unusually humid for southern California and considering that it was only 8 a.m., it was going to get even hotter and more uncomfortable as the day wore on. I decided to go to the beach.

It was 9 a.m. when I arrived and it was hot at the beach too. Probably pushing 90 and even more sultry, it was overcast with a threat of thunderstorms and I was glad that I wouldn't be wearing much. Armed with a small towel, a bottle of tanning oil, some drinking water, I took off everything but my abbreviated black thong bathing suit and headed down the trail to the sand.

Being a weekday with a threat of rain and zero surf, even the nude beach was largely deserted and seeing only a handful of creepy looking old guys hanging out, I decided to head back the other way. I finally set my things down in a spot about a half-mile north of the nude beach and set about applying a liberal coat of tanning oil to my hairless body. There was something very erotic in the air that day and it didn't take long for my cock to begin to swell.

Walking along the shore enjoying the natural beauty of the place, I was soon perspiring quite a bit from the humidity and decided to go in the water to cool off. I scanned the beach to be sure I was alone, stripped off my thong and went in.

I body surfed half a dozen waves and just as I surfaced after the last one, I thought I saw someone up in the bushes well back from the sand. I didn't think much of it until a few waves later when I thought I saw them again. Feeling a mix of concern, excitement and creepiness that someone was spying on me, I got out of the water, slipped back into my thong and resumed my walk up the beach.

I finally reached a very rocky part of the beach and since I was barefoot, I turned around and headed back south along the trail at the base of the bluffs. By then, my cock had become rock hard for some reason and I instinctively rubbed it through my suit.

It felt so good to be out there on the beach, feeling almost like I was wrapped in a cocoon from the warmth and humidity. I occasionally slipped my cock out of my suit and stroked it to more fully enjoy the fantastic sensations I was experiencing.

At one point, the trail split in two with one path continuing on down the beach and the other going up a small hill into the brush. Thinking that there would probably be a really great view up above, I took the high road.

As I crested the top of the short incline, I came upon a wide clearing in the brush and standing there making no effort to hide, was the spy I'd seen earlier when I was in the water! My voyeur turned out to be a mid-50's gent in amazingly good physical shape and who just so happened to also be wearing a very small blue thong and who was also sporting a very obvious erection.

At first, I was startled and didn't quite know what to do. I had literally stumbled upon him and didn't want to intrude but at the same time, he'd been watching me so I figured there was no reason to retreat away.

"Hello there," he said with a welcoming smile.

"Hi, um... how 'ya doin?" I replied.

"Well, I'm doing great now that you're here. You gave me quite a show earlier!" he said, referring to my nude swim.

"Ah, well... its so warm that it seems like even a thong is too much to wear," I said with a laugh.

"I really enjoyed watching you... You looked really great out there," he complimented, gently rubbing his erection through his suit.

"Well, thanks! My name is Stan, by the way," I said extending a hand.

"Gary," he replied, as we shook hands.

"Did you come up from the nude beach?" I asked.

"No. I usually hang out right around in this area. It's a lot less crowded up here. More private," he intimated.

"It does seem a lot more mellow up this way," I agreed.

"Were you planning on going in the water again?" he asked.

"Well, it does sound good," I said as I scanned the beach, looking for other people in anticipation of getting naked once again.

I turned and walked down to the water with Gary following along and then, without fully realizing what affect I might be having on my new friend, I stripped off my thong and set it on some driftwood before running down and diving in.

When I turned around to see where Gary was, I watched him slip his thong off and free his rock hard 8" cock and I have to admit, I was impressed. We swam and body surfed and just basically had fun and enjoyed the comfortable water for a good twenty minutes or so. When we finally got out, I reckoned that decided that despite the overcast, there was still enough sunlight to tan so I picked up my thong and told Gary I'd "see him a little later" and walked on back over to my towel, which was probably less than 100 feet away.

I fully intended to just lay out for awhile and get some sun but when I sat down and began to reapply tanning oil to my skin, my cock became almost achingly erect. By then, there was a lot of precum bubbling out of me and I became a little bit lost in lust. I looked around once again to be sure no one was around and started firmly stroking my cock.

"Can I do that for you?" I heard before looking up over my shoulder to find Gary standing there with a bright grin on his face and his cock absolutely throbbing in the mid-morning air.

"W... uhh, yeah, I guess so," I stammered. My sexual experience with men was minimal to that point in my life but I was so horny that I really wanted to get off and having someone do it for me, even another male, seemed to just fit with how the day was going.

"You really have a really nice cock," he told me as he came around in front of me and crouched down.

"Thanks. So do you," I replied.

Gary took his cock in one hand and mine in the other. My entire body began to tingle as he stroked me and my precum easily doubled in quantity. We both looked around every couple of minutes to make sure we weren't being watched but then, I looked to the south and saw someone coming up the trail at the base of the bluffs. It was a lone, mature male dressed in denim shorts and t-shirt and carrying a small backpack as he was headed more or less in our direction. Gary saw him too but clearly didn't care; he kept right on stoking my cock without skipping a beat... no pun intended.

Under normal circumstances, I would have stopped him but Gary clearly had some experience in stroking other people's cocks and since the guy coming down the trail didn't seem at all fazed by what we were doing, I sat back and enjoyed it.

The other guy stopped maybe 100 feet away, momentarily going out of view behind the thick brush. I was getting more and more into Gary's expert stroking ability and less and less concerned about the other guy until a few minutes later when he came back out into view.

The guy, who was probably close to Gary in age and also in very good physical shape, was now wearing only a very small green thong. He was very, very tanned and his cock absolutely filled the front of his narrow thong. After checking us out from where he was for a couple of minutes, he turned and came walking our way again I began to get nervous.

"He's coming!" I said to Gary.

Gary just went right on doing what he was doing, totally unconcerned.

"We should probably stop," I told him, but he would have none of it.

"No, no... that's Marty... he's cool," Gary finally said as he looked at the rapidly approaching man.

If Gary hadn't been so good and stroking cock, and if I hadn't been so incredibly horny, and if Marty had been clothed in any way other than he was, I would have insisted we stop. However, under the circumstances, I chilled out and just went with it.

"You two look like you're having fun!" he said when he finally got over to us.

Marty is a great looking 60-something man in excellent physical condition and has a very large cock which, at that moment, was rapidly becoming larger and in jeopardy of bursting through the thin material of his small thong.

"I feel overdressed," Marty stated amusingly, before stripping off his thong to release his enormous member and kneeling down next to Gary. As soon as he did, Gary's head dropped down into my lap where he sucked the entire length of my throbbing 9" cock down his throat! A few seconds later, Marty's head also dropped into my lap and the two of them took turns sucking me.

I'd never been with two men before so I was really experiencing some unusual emotions at that moment. In fact, the vast majority of sexual experiences I'd had with other men were in very rare bisexual couple scenarios where I was one of two guys with a woman. I'd stoked another man's cock and had mine stroked of course. I'd had my cock sucked and done some sucking as well. I'd had a man cum in my mouth a couple of times when they pulled out of a woman and fed me their loads and I'd done likewise several times too. But as for outright man-to-man gay experience, mutual jack-offs weren't an uncommon thing when I went to the nude beach and I'd been given full blowjobs maybe a dozen times and done it my self maybe half-a-dozen more, but that was it.

And yet here I was, despite my lack of experience and frankly, lack of interest, thoroughly enjoying what was fast turning into a gay group-sex session! In fact, I was doing my best to not cum prematurely because as good a cock sucker as they both are, it took every bit of my concentration not to and I wanted to see where things would go. As my entire cock disappeared repeatedly into Marty's mouth, Gary stepped back, lay down on his back on my towel and worked his way under Marty. Gary was now lying out in the open stroking his cock while Marty began fucking his mouth. It was an amazing scene and it took even more concentration on my part not to fill Marty's mouth with cum.

Eventually, as I looked over Marty's deeply tanned back and on to Gary's erect cock that was sticking up in the air like a phallic sundial, I suddenly developed the urge to know if I still had it in me to give another man head. It had been about three years or so since I'd last done anything like that so I wasn't sure if I still had a clue but I definitely wanted to give it a go.

"It time for me to give back a little," I said, as I sat up and had Marty lift off Gary's face.

"I want to try sucking both of you," I said and with that, the two of them knelt down on the towel in front of me side by side.

I scooted forward and took their cocks in my hand. It had been a long time since I'd done anything like this but I was so turned on and the circumstances were so right that I went for it. Since Gary had been first on scene, I started with him.

I opened up and took the head of his cock in my mouth. The flavor of his precum was fantastic and it brought back good memories of the few times I'd ever been with a man. Slowly but surely, I inched my way further and further down the length of his cock, being ever so careful to not use my teeth, until I hit bottom.

I'd done it! I had deep throated a cock and I was so excited that I think my own cock grew an extra half-inch! As I sucked him, I became more and more turned on and began to feel pretty emboldened. Once I knew I was capable, I turned my attention to Marty.

Marty's uncut 10" cock is intimidating to say the least. It's long, it's heavy and it's thick and with a commensurately large pair of balls dangling below. I think it would be a challenge for even the most experienced of oral specialists, but I was wanting so I took a beep breath and opened wide.

He lifted it up and sort of dropped it in my mouth where it made a pronounced "thump" on my tongue when it landed. It felt huge and as I worked the head between my lips and began to suck its length, I became concerned that I could handle it. Gary coached me to "keep relaxed and it will go right down" as Marty inched his fuck tool deeper into my mouth and eventually it did in fact, go right down my throat. It took several minutes but I was damn proud of myself!

Once I got into the spirit of things and began giving Marty a proper blowjob, Gary stood up next to me where Marty began to devour his cock until Gary decided to elevate things to the next level. As I continued to enjoy Marty's delicious precum, Gary moved in behind him and knelt down. Marty arched his back a little and in one easy motion, Gary pushed his cock all the way into his ass.

Marty let out a deep moan as the wonderful sensation of having your ass fucked while your cock is down a willing throat enveloped him.

"Oh yeah... fuck meeeeeeee," Marty gasped as Gary began doing just that.

Now with a hard cock sliding in and out of his ass, Marty's cock became harder still inside my mouth and I was thrilled to be aiding in his pleasure. I was so into it that I wanted Marty to cum. I wanted him to fill my mouth with his load and no sooner did that though enter my head than he did! Gary had begun drilling his ass with short, deep and very firm thrusts and it sent Marty over the top.

"Ahhhhrrrrghh... I'm gonna cummmm," he bellowed out as he reached behind his head and grabbed Gary by the neck.

Five or six very sharp blasts of cum shot out of Marty's cock. The first three completely flooded my mouth to a point where some of it was escaping through the seal that was my lips! I relaxed as I had been told and let Marty push his cock down my throat where he kept on injecting warm cum into me. I reached up and caressed his big balls and could feel them expanding and contracting and they released their delicious treasure.

The cum that had squirted out of my mouth when Marty first let go had dripped down and landed on my chest, my stomach and all over my cock and balls. Despite having swallowed at least ¾ of his massive load, I looked like someone had shot a full load on me rather in me.

Delightfully, Gary and Marty saw that as a good thing and the two of them immediately went to work licking it off. It was very, very erotic to have two men licking cum off my body and to have Marty deep-throating my cock, which was covered with his own cum. It made me even hornier than I already was!

Marty needed to take a break so he sat back and had me suck his still semi-hard cock. That put me in the vulnerable position of being on my knees with my smoothly shaved ass high in the air. And after Marty sucked Gary's cock for a few minutes, Gary decided that my position was invitation enough.

As I licked and sucked on Marty's re-stiffening cock and twitchy balls, Gary moved in behind me and slowly pressed the head of his cock into my virgin ass. Fortunately, ass play with butt plugs and regular dildos are a regular part of my sex life so while I'd never actually been fucked in the ass, it was easy going.

And it felt wonderful! Gary's cock head is very bulbous and once it finally breached my sphincter, having 8" of human cock slide inside me was incredible. I had always defined myself as "somewhat bisexual" but once I had a cock was all the way inside me and I those testicles press tightly against my crotch, I felt almost liberated! This was so very gay and with a cock in my mouth and another one sliding in and out of my willing ass, I was on cloud nine and decided that I was "completely bisexual"!

Gary was fucking me nice and hard; his pelvis and balls making those awesome slapping sounds that are the unmistakable signature sounds of sex and I was so into it that precum was practically pouring out of my cock. It turned out that I loved being fucked; a human cock feels so much different and so much better than any toy. Firm but flexible with a warmth and pulsation that no dildo can duplicate, and the feeling of 165lbs of real human acting as a kind of pile-driving force behind it is truly unique and enormously erotic.

After a good ten minutes of getting laid while summoning every ounce of concentration I had in me not to cum, the three of us changed it up.

"Stan looks like he needs to fuck," Gary said as he took Marty's place on the towel.

And he was right! As much as I enjoyed him fucking me, I really did want to experience fucking another man and he was more than willing to have me do just that. He lay back on the towel and I moved up close. I slicked my cock with my own copious amount of precum and set the head right against his perfectly shaved anus.

"Fuck me," Gary uttered while looking straight into my eyes.

I momentarily looked up and down the beach, partially to see if the coast was clear and partially wishing we had an audience! Then, with Marty looking on closely, I slowly eased the head of my cock past his sphincter and into him.

"C'mon... fuuuuuck meee, he bellowed.

And fuck him I did! He asked for it so I set aside my trepidation and sank the full length of my 9" cock all the way inside him until my balls mashed into his crotch. Incredibly, wonderfully, finally; I was fucking another man. It was very gay and totally awesome! It's different that fucking a woman's ass. The muscles are so much stronger and the view of your cock going into a tight human hole with a hard cock flailing about just above is a mind-bending sight. Gary liked a strong, even screw and that was what I was giving him. I loved giving him such huge pleasure and judging by how my precum he was releasing, he was loving it too.

Marty in the meantime, had gotten back in the game. He straddled Gary's face and 69'd him with Gary tea-bagging him as he sucked his cock. I assumed that when I came that I would probably pull out and cum in Marty's mouth since it was right there but after several minutes in that position, things changed again. Marty got up off of Gary and moved around behind me.

He pushed me down a little and to my utter disbelief, pressed the head of his giant cock against my asshole. I instinctively grabbed Gary's cock as much for something to hold onto as to stroke him and a few seconds later, I felt what seemed to me someone's arm going up my ass!

It wasn't an arm of course; it was Marty's cock! And it kept going, and going, and going until it felt like it was in my stomach and I finally felt his balls touch my own. It was fantastic!

It was really the most amazing thing to be in a "sandwich" and despite the incredible sensation of it, all I could think about was how badly I wanted another cock to suck on and two more for each hand! Sex was being redefined in my mind and oddly, I desperately wanted to be gangbanged and for there to be a hundred people watching!

I knew it would take long for me to cum and after maybe five minutes, the orgasms commenced. The first to go was actually Gary and to my complete surprise, he fired numerous large ribbons of cum straight up in the air, onto my chest and face. Some of his large ejaculations went over my shoulders and hit Marty in the face and that was enough to instantly send him over the edge.

He drilled unimaginable deep into me and pretty much exploded. As soon as I felt the first sharp jet of cum shoot out of his cock and go deep into me, I could hold on no longer and had a massive orgasm of my own.

"Ahhhhhrrrrgh... yeah! Fill meeeeeeee up!" Gary yelled, as I began to pump cum inside him.

We were all bellowing out various exclamations of ecstasy and euphoria as all six of our swollen testicles released. After a few ejaculations, I pulled out and moved forward to blast some into Gary's open mouth, causing Marty to slip out of me. He then shot several long streams of semen onto my back while I impaled myself on Gary's ejaculating cock to take the last two or three of his spurts inside me where it mixed with Marty's massive load.

When it was all over, the three of us were covered in cum and still more was literally dripping out of our rear ends. We went in the water to clean up and frankly, to cool off but such was not to be the case.

As we were walking back up the sand, we see three men approaching from both the north and south. The two coming up from the south were wearing nothing but Speedo style bikinis, which they both stripped off when they got within a hundred yards of us. The younger guy coming down from the north was wearing nothing but an extremely small yellow g-string which, when he got closer, he stripped off and tossed into the bushes, obviously intending to never wear it again!

Sano
Sano
38 Followers
12