A Different Kind of Loving

Story Info
Verona was not in the mood, but we found another way.
1k words
4
14.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Verona wasn't in the mood she said for hanky-panky.

"Just because your guys can do it anytime doesn't mean we are the same" she said with a tear on her cheek.

I had moved in with her just a week past so wasn't used to her idiosyncrasies. I was learning though and discovered with my delight it wasn't the end of the world when she said; "I don't mind though if you want to do things. I love you and can go with that."

She whispered that she loved me. She appreciated how I felt for her. She was my baby and I wanted to spoil her. It is just that she could not do anything physical she said, but explained that it was nothing personal and not to think she was going off me. It is just that she wanted to have a relaxing evening and chill playing with here tablet

I hugged her and she kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "You know what you can do when I am in this mood don't you Alex.

She touched her hind and stroked it and sort of moved to make it more prominent in a very sexy way.

I adored her bum and she well knew it and I would be quite happy simply pleasuring myself with her beautiful curves and hidden pastures between those scrumptious mounds. She was the sort of girl who looked really good in skin tight jeans when every little move she made drove me crazy just to touch and spoil here.

She could see a question in my expression and said for me just to tell her how I would like her to be.

I swallowed and my mind flashed with all those images I had fantasised about, with Verona steeped over the wide arm of the settee and me having my fun behind. Yes I would be quite happy with that for tonight. She promised she would be back on track tomorrow so that would be fine, and anyway I could enjoy here in a different way.

"I would like you leant over the settee" I said.

"Jeans on or off, Alex?"

I wanted to enjoy her with those gorgeous jeans on, they so perfectly adorned her tight bum. She said that was fine and went to bend over. I said to hang on, we may as well make her comfortable and place a couple of cushions beneath her front, and anyway it gave her bum more prominence. It looked so good and inviting and soon I was happily stroking its curves, as she put on her earphones and assorted some music on her tablet.

I found a good position sitting along her prominence on the carpet. I was in my element. I so loved her and her consideration. I was already full for her but I could tend to that as I went along.

I had this urge to sniff her; to plant my nostrils between her cheeks whilst slightly separating them.

It was so nice and deeply fulfilling. This girl was made for me and it seemed the most natural thing to do. She seemed well into her music but sort of moved her bum gently to and fro as I continued to sniff and rummage her bum. They felt so wonderful and wanting; I loved the feel of her firmness and for a whole massaged her there.

Soon having well sniffed her through her jeans I wanted to taste her too. I nudged her and she seemed to know right away what I wanted and immediately adjusted herself so she could down her jeans. Watching her do that was a treat in itself -- she whispered should she keep her thong on and I replied that would be nice. Somehow the thought of sniffing her through her plum red thong really turned me on, not as though I was already turned on, I had a cock like a cucumber but that would be sorted soon, first I wanted more of her bum and wasted no time in getting to it. Now I was tasting her femininity, she tasted like honey so sweet, I teased her thong aside finding her sweet warm and moist girl hole, she did not want me to touch her quinny but was quite happy about behind. She moved slightly like she was enjoying me licking here pastures, kneading her bum cheeks and stretching them wide apart so I could get a deeper and better assess to her.

I discovered there was a lot more to Verona than I thought. It was so different that she said she enjoyed the things I was doing to her behind, that it really was soothing and sort of went with the sound of the music in her ears.

Of course I was in my element too. I simply just put all my inhibitions behind me and went for it, sucking and licking that gorgeous hind all over, pausing occasionally to take in the moment and then a further helping of that gorgeous tasting brown hole, I tasted the flavour of her and took time to thoroughly lick her up around and around. She was so lovely and perfect.

I changed position to a kneeling stance and discovered a way to tease her there with my now throbbing hot cock. I felt it pulsing in my grasps as I touched her up between those tight cheeks and, stretching back the foreskin I was able to sense the sensuous feeling of p-hole touching asshole in the most delightful way,

Then I wanted more of the kneading and tasting and now the flavour of both of us was there. That was so very intimate. She whispered that I could do it over her behind if I wanted. How wonderful was that. I would show her what fir tomorrow, I would try it both ways, and I could tell she did not seem perturbed when I gently pressed it just a little inside.

Tomorrow we would fuck to our heart's content; I will give her of my very best and show just how grateful I am for her loving consideration.

It was nice and it was good and I could have her like that anti9me she wanted, I was in my element

Taking some quality time just to slap her with my erection I soon came and spurted all over the part had been enjoying so very much.

It was a complete and wonderful end to a different kind of loving.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers