A Different Kind of Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Immensely,' Alexis' eyes flicked to Kate's lips, a similar thought racing through both women as they stood inches apart, 'I...'

'Should go take a shower,' Kate finished, 'And freshen up.'

'Oh,' the fire in Alexis' eyes dulled, her voice losing it's peppiness that Kate loved to hear, 'Yeah. Thank you Kate, I really needed that.'

'Hey,' Kate grabbed Alexis' arm when she turned as started towards her bathroom, 'it's okay. We're both a little...'

'Horny?'

Kate chuckled at the Castle family smirk Alexis gave, 'Exactly and I think we should just step back before we do anything we might regret later.'

'Kate,' Alexis watched the shiver rock the brunette at her breathy tone, 'I doubt there's much you could do to me right now that I'd regret.'

'And that,' Kate gulped and took a step back, her control wavering, 'is why we need to take a few minutes to think.'

Kate wasn't sure how she did it, but she pulled herself away from Alexis and stumbled down the stairs before her mind caught up with her as she leant against the kitchen island counter Rick had fucked her over earlier in the day.

'What the fuck was that?' Kate muttered to herself, 'How is finger fucking Alexis like that going to help fix the mess we've made?'

The faint sound of a shower running pulled Kate into her imagination, the fantasy of the younger woman slick and wet more vibrant than before. Turning to face the open Loft, Kate couldn't stop seeing herself and Rick making use of every surface they could, her body already buzzing from making Alexis cum burning as she saw herself bent over the couch crying out in bliss at the feel of Rick filling her. Blinking the image shifted to her on her knees by the piano sucking Rick's cock, the image morphing quickly into when she'd come home late from the 12th to have Rick almost rip her clothes off her in the rough frenzied fuck they'd had against the front door.

Slowly it started to truly dawn on Kate just how rough it had been on Alexis with how she and Rick had behaved as she slowly walked around the home she'd begun to feel like she belonged in. Standing in the open doorway to Rick's office, Kate could almost see the various positions that had been enjoyed on the wooden desk

Sighing, Kate pushed the memory of the night she'd worn Alexis' clothes and been bent over the desk by Rick, the way she moaned Daddy at him as he'd fucked her hard echoed in her head.

Scrubbing her hand over her face, Kate stalked into the kitchen and grabbed a ice cold bottle of water out the fridge, pressing it against her forehead in an attempt to cool her raging body.

It was over an hour before Alexis appeared down the stairs. Kate glanced up from the book she'd curled up reading to watch as Alexis pottered about the kitchen, the woman visibly relaxed in the clothes she'd worn before Kate had fucked her. If she'd thought it was going to be easy to move past what had happened, Kate was mistaken with her body almost immediately heating up as she watched Alexis' ass bop along to whatever was playing in her head.

She'd had a small taste of what fucking the redhead would be like and that knowledge had heightened the desire flowing through her. She'd been truthful to Alexis earlier in that she'd not gone further than a kiss with another woman, but she'd kept another experience to herself that had been the catalyst to her sapphic shower musings.

A single semester in Russia a few months after she'd turned 18 was spent in a small apartment with a local family. The small window next to Kate's bed had overlooked the apartment across the street, with Kate quickly realizing that if she sat on her bed in a specific point, she had an unrestricted view into the bathroom and the shower. A few days after her arrival was when Kate realized the apartment owner was a busty raven haired stunner who frequently enjoyed the company of other women.

For three months, Kate had found herself with a free lesbian porn show almost every night and it didn't take long before she would masturbate while watching the sights across the way.

'Kate?' Alexis' voice snapped Kate back to the present and the concerned face across the room, 'I'm making some sandwiches, do you want one?'

'That sounds lovely,' Kate plonked the marker in her book and unfurled herself from the couch, 'Want some help?'

'Find something good on Netflix and we'll veg out for a bit,' Alexis pointed the butter knife in her hand at the big screen across the room, 'Haven't seen Screwballs in a while, could you chuck that up?'

'I've never seen Screwballs,' Kate flinched at the clatter of the knife onto the plate and the utter amazement on the younger woman's face, 'I think now is a moment to remedy that.'

'Hells yeah!' Alexis scoffed, 'Get that movie up and ready.'

The two women ate quickly, Alexis curling her feet under her butt as she leant against Kate. Gales of laughter filled the the loft, the tension over the mornings events forgotten. That was until Kate noticed the redhead had become quiet against her.

'You haven't nodded off have you?' Kate tapped the hand that had draped over Alexis on the woman's hip.

'No...' Alexis answered after a moment of silence, the unmistakable wobble in her voice.

'Hey,' Kate paused the movie and turned towards the emotional woman, 'What's wrong?'

'Me!' Alexis blurted, 'I'm what's wrong. I should just go...'

Kate gripped Alexis' wrist when she started moving away from her, 'Nope, you're not going anywhere until we sort this out.'

'How are you going to do that this time,' Alexis snapped, a sudden anger filling her, 'tongue fuck me?'

Kate's jaw dropped at the venom in the normally cheerful voice. Alexis wrenched her hand away, but stayed sat on the couch, glaring at Kate, 'You're upset.'

'You're damned right I'm upset!' Alexis barked, 'what the hell were you thinking earlier Kate? Did you really think finger fucking me was going to make it all better?'

'I..' Kate sighed, her eyes filling with tears at the realization she'd probably ruined her relationship with her fiancé's daughter.

'What did you think would happen?' Alexis' eyes flashed, 'I'd cum and be all happy and fine afterwards, because I'm not. I am so not okay Kate, and it's your fault.'

'I'm sorry,' Kate swallowed the sob that pushed against her chest, 'I'm so sorry Alexis.'

'I'm laying here watching a brilliantly funny movie and can't enjoy it,' Alexis huffed, 'Because all I'm thinking about is how wrong it would be if I stuck my hand in your panties.'

'...huh?' Kate physically jumped in shock at what Alexis said.

'I don't mean wrong,' Alexis winced, 'There's nothing wrong about two men or women having sex. You're engaged to my father. I shouldn't be sat here wondering if my tongue could make you moan like Dad's does nor should I be wishing you'd lean over and kiss me again.'

'I know what I want to do,' Alexis subconsciously stroked her fingers under her hoodie, 'But I know all the reasons why I shouldn't.'

'What do you want to do?' Kate could see the answer on Alexis' face, the woman answering almost instantly.

'I want to fuck you,' Alexis growled, 'simply put, I want to fuck you more than I can handle. I'm sat here soaked because of how you made me cum earlier and I want that again.'

'But I can't,' Tears pricked at her eyes as Alexis just let the words flow, 'I can't because of Dad and how much we both love him. I can't because that amazing cum upstairs will destroy your relationship.'

'Stop right there,' Kate grabbed Alexis' face, 'You haven't ruined anything. Not a thing.'

'But I made you cheat,' Alexis sobbed, 'I...'

'For a long while now,' Kate pulled Alexis to her, her hands rubbing the shivering woman's back soothingly, 'whenever I'm masturbating in the tub or the shower, I allow my lesbian fantasies to run wild. Your father knows about this and he knows that sometimes... Well, often, the woman I end up fantasizing about is you.'

'Are you fucking kidding me?' Alexis wrenched herself away from Kate, fury pouring from her, 'I'm sat here tying myself up in knots because I thought I made you cheat on Dad and you two talk about fucking me?'

'One time,' Kate held her finger up, 'One time I stupidly blurted out that I sometimes masturbate in the shower to you.'

'Was that after you fucked him wearing my old uniform?' Alexis scoffed when Kate nodded, 'let me guess, Dad fucked you harder than normal because you were acting like me?'

'Something like that,' Kate winced at the exasperated groan Alexis let off.

'The only way this could get more fucked up is if Dad gave you permission to fuck me if I ever hinted at wanting to fuck you?' Alexis slumped back against the couch when Kate nodded, 'Fuck it.'

Kate squeaked when Alexis pounced, the redhead pushing her into the back of the couch as she straddled her. Before she knew it, Alexis was kissing her again with the same ferocity that she'd shown in her bedroom and it took more effort than she expected to make herself break the kiss, 'What the hell?'

'You want to fuck me,' Alexis stripped off her hoodie, her nipples tenting her vest, 'I want to fuck you and Dad told you he'd be okay if we fucked. So I'm fucking you.'

Kate's response vanished when Alexis threw her vest over her shoulder, her plump breasts jiggling in front of her face. The dirty giggle Alexis gave was enough to end Kate's control, the sound morphing into a moan when Kate sucked on her right nipple, 'Kaaaaate!'

Kate splayed a hand on Alexis' bare back to hold her writhing body against her mouth. She heard herself moan, but Kate's entire focus was feasting on the soft mound. Swirling her tongue round Alexis' rock hard nub, Kate remembered how Rick reacted to his being flicked.

'OH FUCKING GOD KATE!' Alexis screeched, Kate filing the knowledge for what she knew would be a later date, 'Do that... Holy shitballs, do that again Kate and I'm gonna... CUUUM!'

In addition to flicking her nipple, Kate had pinched Alexis' left peak. The sounds leaving Alexis were barely legible, curses mixed into screams as she unashamedly ground her spasming pussy on Kate's thigh.

Watching Alexis cum before had left Kate damp knowing what she could do to the redhead, but she knew she was soaking through her leggings at feeling Alexis grinding on her.

'Oh fuck!' Alexis gasped, the curse repeated when she rebooted her brain, 'How did you know?'

'Your dad's nipples are just as sensitive. Almost made him cum in his pants once just by tweaking one.' Kate brushed Alexis' sweat slick hair from her face, the urge to kiss her sending her lips crashing over the younger woman's. If her lips were intoxicating before, Kate was high as a kite by the time the need for air was too strong to ignore.

'Does dad want to fuck me?' Alexis' quiet voice was almost missed by Kate's fogged senses, 'If he fucked the hell out of you when you were being me, does that mean he wants to fuck me?'

'Why are you asking me that Lex?' Kate brushed her finger over the redhead's cheek, a gentle sigh leaving her when Alexis opened her eyes, 'Oh.'

'Yeah... Oh,' Alexis huffed.

'I'm not going to lie,' Alexis' eyes widened as Kate spoke, 'I think if a situation arose, pun not intended, then he would find it difficult to walk away but he's just as freaked out by his reaction as you are.'

'I'm not freaked out,' Alexis' fingers started opening Kate's shirt, 'Because I'd let him. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't want this but I'd let him fuck me and I'd beg for more.'

The animalistic hunger on Alexis' face and the husky, dirty tone she spoke in left Kate speechless. A moan broke her from her funk and she realized Alexis had her shirt open.

'No Bra?'

'Today was meant to be a slob out day,' Kate hissed when Alexis rubbed her thumb over her nipple, 'If I'd known we'd be fucking, I'd have dressed accordingly.'

'Aka,' Alexis lowered her lips to Kate's neck, 'Stark naked?'

'Saves time,' Kate laughed, leaning forward to shrug off her shirt, 'Shall we move to a bed?'

'Why?' Alexis took advantage of Kate's positioning to kiss her again, mumbling between kisses, 'You fuck dad all over the Loft.'

'True,' Alexis shrieked with laughter when Kate spun her onto her back. Blue eyes darkened when Kate slipped away from Alexis, her intention clear.

'Oh... Kate...' Alexis breathed in awe when Kate gave her hips a seductive roll as she peeled the remainder of her sodden clothing off, her shaved pussy glistening invitingly, 'beautiful.'

'You've got me naked Lex,' Kate watched Alexis' eyes roam her naked body. Leaning over the redhead, she trailed her finger across her stomach, 'Naked and wet and full of urges to get you screaming my name again. You don't need to sweet talk me anymore.'

'I thought you liked it when Dad told you how sexy you are?' Alexis gulped, the nerves swirling as she inched her fingers up the inside of Kate's thigh, 'Or do you just like how he talks about how tight this is?'

Kate let out a squeak when Alexis' fingers filled her.

'Fuck,' Alexis' resolve cracked, the liquid heat around her fingers fanning the urge in her head to replace her hand with her tongue, 'W-wet... You're so wet.'

Kate felt her hips start to rock into Alexis' hand and bit her lip to try and hold in the harsh moan the redhead was building in her. Before Rick, Kate hadn't thought anyone could finger her better than she could. Nothing could have prepared her for the way she'd erupted screaming on his hand that night, Rick leaving her almost boneless with just four fingers on or in her body. Gasping in disbelief, Kate felt her peak roaring towards her when Alexis suddenly pulled her hand away.

Letting out a growl, Kate watched Alexis hold her wet fingers to her face and breathe in. The rawness to the redhead's arousal left Kate weak at the knees and she had to brace herself on the couch when Alexis sucked her fingers between her lips.

'Mmmph!' Alexis' eyes rolled up into her head, her tongue peeking between her fingers as she devoured Kate's juices, 'Fuck... You... Taste... Oh Fuck!'

Kate barely had a moment to prepare herself before Alexis had slid off the couch onto the cold wood floor and pushed her fingers into the brunette as she attacked Kate's pussy with the ferocity of a starving woman at an all you can eat buffet. It didn't matter that her technique was sloppy, the mere fact that Alexis Castle was feasting on her pussy left Kate teetering on the edge of a devastating orgasm.

Words were an impossibility from either woman, both unable to stop the wordless sounds leaving them until Kate locked her eyes on Alexis' and saw just how far gone she was. In that moment, Alexis pushed her tongue against Kate's clit, her mouth full of the heady taste, and pushed her stepmother over the edge.

Alexis nearly creamed herself when Kate exploded, her cum gushing into the younger woman's mouth. Her fingers continued to pump onto Kate's core, the woman almost wordlessly screaming out her release. Alexis didn't stop her assault until Kate's knees gave out, the woman crashing onto the couch with a ragged sob.

'Oh my God... Oh my God!' Kate managed to roll onto her back, her body still vibrating from the flood of her orgasm. Brushing her damp hair from her face she glanced over at Alexis and gasped at the sheen over the younger woman's lips and chin, 'Holy fucking... Fuck Lex... That was...'

'Tell me about it!' Alexis chuckled softly, 'I don't know what came over me...'

'My pussy?' the unexpected quip had the new lovers giggling.

'I meant before that,' Alexis grinned, her eyes sparking as she ran her fingers over Kate's stomach, 'I licked you off my hand and I... Lost control. The urge to tongue fuck you just took over... Then when you came on my face...' Alexis couldn't stop the moan leave her lips.

'Are you sure you've not done that before?' Kate narrowed her eyes slightly, 'Because you hit the right spots.'

Alexis shrugged, the woman clambering to shaky legs, 'I know what I like done to me, so I did them to you.'

Kate's reply was forgotten when Alexis opened her pants and shimmied them and her panties off, the motion causing her breasts to sway. Turning to pick up the discarded clothing, Alexis let out a surprised shriek when Kate's hands grabbed her hips, 'What the fuck Kate?'

'Doing what I was too chicken to do earlier,' Kate pulled Alexis backwards, her fingers pulling the redhead's cheeks apart allowing her to bury her face between the pale globes.

'Kaaaaaaate!' Alexis nearly collapsed as her body exploded, Kate's tongue seemingly against every inch of her pussy, 'God... Do it Kate... Eat my pussy, eat me. OOOOH fuck baby!'

A laugh rumbled up from Kate's chest, the vibrations nearly sending Alexis to her knees. The redhead gripped Kate's thigh tight, her other hand groping at her breast.

'More... More Kate!' Alexis pleaded, thrusting her ass back, 'I wanna cum Kate, I need you to make me cum!'

'Then let's get you cumming,' Kate pulled her face away from Alexis' pussy, 'Come here...'

The loss of contact left Alexis crying out in anguish, her building need lamenting the lack of tongue inside her. Her hand automatically dropped between her thighs to finish herself off but she was stopped by Kate.

'I watched two beautiful women do this years ago,' Kate shifted on the couch, pulling Alexis down in front of her, 'Watched them cum over and over like this. I promise you pumpkin, I will make you cum hard.'

The dark pools staring at her sent a shiver of heat across Alexis' body and she let herself relent to Kate's control, the promised orgasm short circuiting her normally active mind. It wasn't until she was sat on the couch before Kate, each woman with a leg thrown over the other's that she twigged onto the brunette's plan.

'Oh... You want to...' Kate swallowed the rest of Alexis' words in a hard kiss. gripping the younger woman's ass once again, she closed the distance between the two. Feeling Alexis' pussy against her own Kate moaned along with Alexis as they started to rock.

'That's it sweetie,' Kate huskily moaned, one hand curling around Alexis' waist as her other moved up to her breast. Pulling on the pebbled nipple, Kate gasped at the glazed expression on Alexis' face, 'hump me, grind that delicious pussy into me.'

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!' Alexis chanted, her fingers digging into Kate's back. She knew she was close to another mind blowing orgasm, all she needed was Kate to push harder into her pussy, 'So close Kate... Make me cum Kate... I need it... I need to cum, make me cum Kate!'

Kate dropped her forehead against Alexis' with a harsh barked cry, 'Cum on me Lex, cream your hot little snatch all over my pussy baby. Let go, show me how fucking hard you cum fucking me. Let that lesbian slut I know hides inside you free baby. Let her loose and cum!'

'Fucking want your pussy Kate!' Alexis hissed, her face turning red as she felt her release screaming towards her, 'Fuck me Kate... Shit, shit, shiiiiiit!'

Slamming her hips against Kate's, Alexis gripped the other woman's neck as her body erupted. Her building cries filled the loft, Kate's own orgasmic groans nearly smothered by the younger woman.

'Cum Lex... Cum baby,' Kate whimpered, the couch rocking sharply with the two women's movements. Feeling Alexis' lava hot core against her own, her blue eyes glazed in complete orgasmic bliss tipped Kate over her own summit.

Neither woman knew how long they humped into the other, each riding the waves of their orgasms, before Alexis' scream cracked off into a heavy sigh. Feeling the redhead grow limp, Kate pulled Alexis against her as she lay back.

'Fuck,' Alexis gasped, her breaths leaving goosebumps across Kate's skin, 'Wow... I... Wow.'

'I'm going to take your lack of vocabulary as a compliment,' Kate giggled softly, her body still vibrating. Reaching up, she brushed Alexis' sweat slick hair out of the woman's face, 'I take it you enjoyed that?'