A Different Kind of Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

It is now six months later. My wife and I are back together again. Our sex life has improved dramatically. Take last night for example, before making love to her, I re-read this story. What followed was the best sex we've had in years. I don't remember when I 've ever had a more intense climax. My wife's orgasm was spectacular too! While I tried very hard to keep my mind as well as my body in bed with my wife, I wasn't always successful. There were times when I drifted away and imagined myself to be back on my knees in Dr. Dupree's secret 'dungeon', being dominated by her. Mistress Barbara is probably not interested but last night I must have cum for nearly five minutes before my orgasm finally subsided. The quantities of cum were so copious that you would have thought I was a young man in my early 20's rather than in my forties. It took my wife nearly an hour to douche herself completely clean. I offered to help her, saying that I would be happy to let her use my mouth for that task but, alas, she turned me down each time I offered. She thought that I was joking and she didn't realize how sincere and serious I really was. But, then, she's not yet a Dominatrix, even though at times I wish she were. I'm still working on making that happen. If my wife ever does agree, I'll be sure to send her to Dr. DuPree for lessons, so that she can learn from the best. I'm making progress along those lines, too. At least we're now able to discuss the subject of sexual domination without my wife leaving or cutting off the discussion. I'm optimistic. By the way, my wife hasn't stopped smiling since last night and she keeps calling me her 'stud'. I hope that someday I'll be able tell her about the real inspiration for my sexual performance.

In case you're wondering, I do visit Dr. Dupree from time to time. She's exposed me to much, much, more of her special brand of therapy. We've made a lot of progress. I know I enjoy our time together and I think that she does ... but then that's the subject of another story.