A Different Pizza Delivery Boy

Story Info
A surprise when someone different delivered Janet's pizza.
1.2k words
4.29
30.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PO469
PO469
290 Followers

When Janet opened the door, the pizza delivery boy stood there with the two large ham, pineapple and mushroom pizzas that she had ordered for the party that she had planned with her friends to watch their local college football team's game.

"Oh, you're not Jimmy. Jimmy always delivers my pizzas," Janet said in a disappointed voice. She looked over the young black delivery boy from head to toe, paying special attention to the bulge between his legs. He had a nice package.

"No Mam, Jimmy is home sick today and I'm doing the deliveries. I'm Jamal. That will be fifteen dollars and thirty cents," the eighteen year old African-American delivery boy said.

Janet stood there in shock for a second. Jimmy always delivered her pizzas, at least once a week, and she never paid for them. She always gave him a blowjob and he was more than happy to pay for the pizzas himself. She thought about the money for the pizzas because she knew that she only had five dollars in her purse.

Jimmy had told Jamal about this hot college slut that always blew him for her pizzas and what great blowjobs she gave including swallowing every drop of his jizz. He also told Jamal that he had started jerking off in his car and spraying his cum on her pizza before delivering it. He was sure that she and her friends never noticed the added topping among all the other flavors.

Jamal had decided not to let on that he knew about the arrangement that Jimmy and this long legged blond whore had. He wanted to let her come on to him if she was going to. He thought that it would be a lot more fun that way. He also was not sure that Jimmy might just be making up the whole story. The worst that could happen would be that he got paid for the pizzas and probably also get a tip. Most people knew that you tipped for a pizza delivery. The best thing that could happen would be that he would get his cock sucked by this very attractive and spectacularly built white twenty two year old college senior.

She stood there quite for a few seconds. He repeated, "Fifteen dollars and thirty cents."

Even though Janet knew that she did not have the money, Janet went and got her purse. "Oh my, I didn't remember that I don't have enough money left after I bought the beer for the party."

Jamal smiled inside, "I can take a credit card, Mam."

"Sorry, I don't have any credit cards. Maybe you could be a sweetheart and take of my bill this time. I really world appreciate it and I could do something nice for you."

Just like Janet, Jamal gave a fake answer. "I don't understand. What are you saying?"

Janet smiled and put her hand on Jamal's bulge. Jamal now knew that Jimmy had been truthful with him. He was about to get his cock sucked in exchange for a few dollars' worth of pizza.

"I guess that might be OK." Jamal set the pizzas on the table and stood there.

Janet dropped to her knees in front of Jamal and reached for his belt. "Would you like me to thank you with my mouth?"

"I want you to take your tits out so I can play with them while you blow me."

Janet raised her arms and Jamal pulled her sweater up and off. She had wonderful firm tits. They weren't huge but they were very nice and very white. Her nipples were big and hard. Jamal helped unfasten his jeans and dropped his pants to the floor. He had not put on any underwear in hope that Jimmy had given him the straight story. His half hard black cock flopped out in front on Janet's face.

Janet had never had relations with a black guy but she had thought about it. She was anxious and hoped that he would go for her offer and was delighted that he did. Now his ebony prick was there waiting for attention from her. The head was shinny from the pre-cum that coated it. She put her hand around it and leaned forward, giving it a lick and a kiss. His pre-cum was clear and slick but tasteless. She felt his manhood twitch and start to grow. She looked up at him and smiled.

Her lips went over the end of her nice new play toy and half way down the shaft. She sucked hard and when she pulled off it made a popping noise. He was fully hard now. His cock was about eight inches and thick. He was bigger than Jimmy or any other guy she had been with. Her finger tips would not touch together as they gripped his shaft. She had to stretch her mouth around his thickness as she took him back in her mouth. She moved her hand to his balls and took more of him in her mouth. She had taken more than half of his eight inches.

Janet started enthusiastically bobbing up and down the length of Jamal's black dick. Jamal looked down. Her skin was very pale, especially her tits, and she was wearing bright red lipstick. Her cheeks were sunken in from the suction. He loved the contrasting sight of her white head going up and down the length of his black cock. But the sight was not as great as the feeling. This was only his third blowjob and Janet was by far the best at doing it. The others had not let him come it their mouth. He was not going to warn her when he was ready to come. It was also the first time that he was with a white woman. She now had all but about two inches of him in her mouth and was blowing him for all she was worth.

Janet sucked and sucked on her lickerish treat for many minutes but he showed no sign of being ready to come. She knew that he friends would be there in about fifteen minutes. She was enjoying blowing this younger stud's thick black cock but she was anxious to finish Jamal off. Finally she heard him start to moan. She knew he was close. Janet moved one finger back so that it was rubbing against his asshole. That put him over the edge. Jamal's ball sack tightened and cock swelled even thicker in her mouth. Janet pulled back so just the head was in her mouth as it exploded. She stroked it as it shot gob after gob of cum into her mouth.

Janet had no idea that any cock could produce that much cum. It was hot and thick and salty and she loved it. His cum was more than her mouth could hold. She swallowed but some still leaked out between her lips and his throbbing cock as her mouth was filled again and hung from her chin like a cumcicle. Janet swallowed again and pulled her mouth off of Jamal's softening prick. She licked the last drop that was on the tip and showed him that her mouth was empty. Jamal reached down and scooped up the cum from her chin and put his fingers in her mouth. Janet sucked the cum off of his fingers.

Janet stood up, "Will that take care of my pizza bill?"

Jamal did not say anything. He just pulled his pants up and gave her tits one more squeeze.

"Maybe you and Jimmy can take turns delivering my pizzas."

Jamal walked back to his can. He knew that he had to thank Jimmy for telling him about Janet and for being sick that day.

PO469
PO469
290 Followers