A Different Type of Business Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim patted the bed invitingly and I pulled back the covers. I moved my way towards my previously discarded pillow. Fluffing it once or twice, I eased my head back into it starring straight at the ceiling all the while. With a rustle of sheets, Kim moved to my ramrod straight form. I was petrified as to what I had gotten myself into. There wasn't really any turning back from the compromising position I had put myself in.

Her arm snaked its way across my chest. Her head encased in her sweatshirt easing its way toward my shoulder. Her warm breath blowing against my cheek.

"Mmm, you smell nice" she purred.

"Um thanks. I think."

She slid in next to me trapping my arm against my side and I could feel the heat off of her 20 something-ish body. The smell of strawberries was coming from her hair and was starting to penetrate my nostrils. What a great aromatic start to my day. I was starting to relax when she pressed her body closer to mine trapping my hand further. I couldn't really move it without pushing her away. I really didn't want to do that anymore and I realized that I was compromised.

As if she sensed my giving into the situation, she pressed into me further. Her chest brushed my side and I could feel an increase in heat from Kim. The covers were trapping that heat and I began to perspire. Kim's leg moved toward my panted leg and moved up and down it. Stroking my thigh as she went up and down. On the up stroke her waste came in contact with my hand.

"She's not wearing any pants!" I realized with a start. Her smooth leg continued to move up and down mine. Caressing it softly.

Beep Beep Beep... Beep Beep Beep... Beep Beep Beep

Kim and I jumped when my cellphone alarm went off. Shit it was 7:30 and we needed to start heading to the supplier who was almost an hour away!

"Kim! Get dressed and grab what you need for the day. We need to get to the supplier now!"

I didn't want to move away from her, but this had gotten out of hand and if we didn't get going, we would be really late. This supplier was easy to work with, but he had told me that later that day he needed to catch a flight to meet another customer.

"Give me 10 minutes!" Kim chirped.

I think she realized at that time what had just transpired. I had a sneaking suspicion that we were both thinking that today would be very weird and way outside what the norm would be. I'm so glad that I had packed up my work kit before we had gone out to dinner.

I took a look in the mirror and straightened out the shirt I slept in. No one would be really looking at my wrinkled pants so I didn't address them. Besides, other than possibly women, who looks at a guy's pants?

Kim had changed and was rushing through the mid-door. She was wearing a form fitting button down white shirt and a black skirt with panty hose. I had to force myself to look up away from her legs. I kept thinking about how she had been rubbing them up and down my thigh while she wasn't wearing pants.

Grabbing my bag, and coat "Ready to go?"

"Yup. I've got my stuff".

Thankfully the weather had decided to play nice and it hadn't snowed overnight. We climbed into the car and quickly made it onto the highway towards the supplier. For the next half hour neither of us spoke. I did notice Kim glancing over at me out of the corner of my eye, but she quickly turned away. Neither of us really wanted to talk about what transpired last night and especially this morning.

I noticed that the radio was off and pushed the on button. Music quietly played and at least the silence came to an end. We continued to drive without talking. The drive seemed to just go on forever due to the charged tension in the air.

When we got about ten minutes away from the supplier, I went into autopilot mode. I started to tell Kim who and what the supplier made for our company, who we would be meeting, and what the agenda was for the day. Kim listened in silence, but was paying attention none-the-less.

The supplier's driveway was coming up at the next right. I got into the turning lane and pulled up to the supplier's guard shack. I introduced Kim and myself to the guard and was handed visitor badges. The guard instructed us to the visitor parking area and I pulled into a spot. Till this point Kim and I really hadn't spoken to each other since we left the hotel.

"Follow me" I instructed.

We made our way into the reception area. No one was behind the desk so I picked up the phone and dialed Alex, my contact, to let him know that we had arrived. Alex told me that it would be a few minutes before he could collect use and said that we should make ourselves comfortable.

Kim and I sat opposite each other on the couches near the desk. We didn't speak and we really didn't look at each other for that matter. My eyes kept wandering around the spacious area. The walls were covered with company awards that were presented to them by one local organization or another. Most of them were covered in dust and were from over ten years ago. Other than a fake plant in the corner and some trade magazines on a coffee table, there wasn't much else. It was just typical waiting room.

Kim finally got my attention and she was about to say something when Alex opened the door and greeted us.

"Bill! How've you been? How was the trip?"

"Not bad" I said as I shook his hand warmly.

"This is Kim. She's a new hire and she's here to get a feel of the job" I continued.

"Nice to meet you Kim. I'm Alex and I am the Project Manager here. Let's head to the conference room and get started."

The three of us walked back through some poorly lit hallways and old cubicles with faded cloth walls. The desks looked like they hadn't been updated since the 1970's or so. This really wasn't anything new in the industry. Most manufactures don't update their facility as often as they could. I'm not sure if it is out of laziness or just gets overlooked. I've known some companies that have lost business because they didn't look modern or high tech. White walls and new carpet go a surprisingly long way with customers.

Alex steered us into the conference room and Kim and I sat on one side of the scratched table while Alex took the other side. Alex handed Kim his business card and Kim put it into a folder for safe keeping. We got started with the work and didn't stop for about 2 hours.

"Uh Alex. Is there a ladies room I can use?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, it's right down the hall. Let me show you."

Alex and Kim walked out of the room towards the bathrooms. I sat working on my laptop until Alex came back a few minutes later. He said that Kim would be able to find her way back and that she would be back shortly.

"Well she's a looker Bill. How'd you get so lucky to have an attractive new hire to train?" Alex teased.

"Dunno man. My boss sort of dumped her on me with only a few days' notice. She flew in the other day and we really haven't been able to go over a lot of work related things. I guess that will happen over the next few days."

"She seems young. Well compared to you anyway" Alex continued.

"Yeah she's right out of college. This is her first major full time job too."

"Well I wouldn't mind being someone who was that attractive. It'd be hard to keep it professional you know?"

"Uhh, yeah I know..." I trailed off. I flashed back to last night and this morning. If Alex only knew the thin line that I had, well have, been dancing on.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 4 years ago

Missed this when it was first published.

Like the setup and the hum drum existence.

Looking forward to seeing how you develop the story.

R69runnerR69runnerover 4 years ago

You sure set the hook, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great situational set up

You have created a scenario and gotten at least me intrigued about where it will go and end up for Bill. Good setting creation with the climate issues, wet shoes, bad breakfasts and coffee etc. I will try to catch any up-coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First Time??

So what was the "first time"? Kim's first meeting with a supplier. Yeah that was effing HOT. /s

pornholio69pornholio69about 5 years ago
Great first time.

Well written, pity it ended. Looking forward to the rest.Ta.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
Moving Can Be Fun New in town, my golf buddy's daughter becomes my lover.in Mature
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories