A Different Type of Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth, up and down I went. Switching between giving him head and fondling his balls to stroking his shaft with my hand and sucking on his testicles. I went a little deeper with each suck and, as I did, I could feel him shifting around a bit and getting harder. I sucked on his cock harder and faster until he let out a loud grunt and his cum filled my mouth, the excess spilling out over my fingers still wrapped around his cock. It was warm and a bit salty sweet. I swallowed what I had then licked the rest of my fingers and his now softening penis. I crawled back on top of him and kissed him again. He licked off whatever cum remained from my lips and our tongues danced in each others mouths as we had earlier in the night.

I looked up at the mirror in the corner reflecting our bodies back at us- my head lay on his chest, my braids spilling out over my back, our bodies pressed against each other, our limbs intertwined.

Despite how hot our bodies had just been, it was getting a bit chilly. He pulled a blanket that had been laying over the back of the couch over us.

In the stillness I could hear his heart beating and feel the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. He kissed my forehead and gently ran his hands up and down the length of my back. I smiled to myself, happy that I had finally gotten the chance to be with him. In the distance, I could hear cars driving, and the light of the moon shone through the window as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

12