A Different World

Story Info
If things had been different in the past...
4.2k words
3.63
8.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers

Had the world developed differently and gender difference had no effect on relationships, other than producing children or not, this could have happened. In this world, there are many kinds of relationships. At times, small groups have tried to muster enough political muscle to change things, but they labor in futility. You see, the desire for love, affection, and simple sexual desire is genetic. In this world, no authority stood up and declared that there should be only one type of relationship. That is what those small groups want mostly. The power to enforce their will on others and thus avoid feeling love in their lives. Also, religion was confined mostly to those same small groups.

Just watch as I imagine a short time with some citizens of that world.

I turned to adjust the blinds against the late sunshine. Joey and Leah were in the kitchen doing the dishes. I smiled as I recalled the end of the card game that won me this leisure. The bet had been doing dishes against cooking and I'd won. I love to cook and I hate doing dishes. The others were usually glad to let me do the cooking since I am a better cook than either of them, even if I do say so.

Usually we do things in rotation. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, and dishes were our main ongoing chores the way we saw it at the start. Sometimes we'll trade or share jobs, just depending on how we feel. Since there were three of us and four main jobs, we usually would all share the cleaning, since it didn't need to be done every day. The system works with relatively few ripples. I lay back against the cushion and remembered how we had all arrived at this point in time and space...

I was desperate to find new living arrangements. My girlfriend decided university wasn't for her. She left town on her 'free year' trip (paid for by her parents) that most of the rest of us took advantage of when we first left home. Without her part-time wages the apartment was too dear for me to handle alone.

I was studying all the tattered notices on the board outside the caf'. I reached for the last one of those little cut tags people put on those things sometimes when my hand collided with another hand. She was reaching for the same tag. We laughed and she pulled her hand back. "I win!" I declared as I tore the tag off. I got a wry lopsided smile in return.

"Hey," I said as she turned away. "Wait a second." She stopped and looked at me. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?" She shrugged and looked into the caf'.

"Nah,"

I said, "They have crappy coffee, but we can go down the street." She nodded with a smile and turned fully back toward me. Her hand reached out and I took it. "I'm Nick," I said. Looking slender under her jacket, she seemed easy to make friends with.

"I'm Leah," she said. We were off to have coffee. During our conversation about classes and such, it naturally came up why we were both looking for new digs. "I am willing to put up with a lot of shit, but to bring her shit-assed slut home - after that little bitch stole from me - was way over the line!" She stopped and peered around, realizing she had gotten a bit loud. Nobody else seemed to notice.

"Mine isn't so dramatic," I shrugged. "Mary and I started out as roommates in a two bed flat. But the rent went up and we decided we could share a bed and found a one bedroom. Then we just shared. It was great as long as it lasted. We broke up when she left, since neither of us wanted to make the other one feel tied down. She said we might get together again when she comes home, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I have no idea what part of the world she's in now, though, since I haven't heard from her for two weeks."

"That's too bad, man," she replied. I must have looked sad because she reached to put her hand over mine. I turned mine palm up and we clasped for a second before realizing. From offering a friendly hand, our clasp turned to holding hands.

"I couldn't cover her share of the rent, but I hoped maybe this guy," she indicated the last torn tag which I'd left on the table, "might have something less expensive."

I glanced at the tag and pulled out my phone. I called the guy (who turned out to be Joey) and talked to him. A few minutes later, Leah and I were in my car headed for the address. "He's out of school and working full time," I told her. "He's in a two bed place but he has an idea that might work for all of us."

"That would be nice," she said, but I heard a reservation in her voice.

As it turned out, his two bed flat was more costly than my open format loft apartment. He said he wasn't attached to his place. We discussed the idea of him and Leah moving in with me. Between his full time wage and both of our part-time wages, we could swing it with ease. We'd have to move another bed in. We acknowledged the lack of privacy and none of us had a problem with that. We could always hang curtains or such if we felt too 'open'. Most people don't care much about those things these days.

We did move in a pair of twin beds. After a month or two, Leah decided to try out my queen size bed with me. She decided she liked my bed better. Joey called 'Foul' so I took Leah's bed for a night while they got better acquainted. I listened to them for an hour and then they invited me to join them. I did and it was great. We did decide to get a king size bed, however, in case any of us felt like sleeping.

That first night with them both in the bed with me was an awakening. Leah was all gooey from their sex and I wasted no time in diving in. I didn't mind the added taste of Joey's spilling. Many times I'd tasted my own spunk after making love with Leah and other women. I moved up to add my juices to the mix and slipped inside Leah's hot opening. I got started moving in her when Joey's semi-hard dick appeared between our faces. Leah began to lick its bottom side so I took a taste of the top of it. As I expected, it tasted the way Leah's pussy had tasted. I decided licking a cock was okay. We took turns on him, Leah getting most of his second - or third (?) - cum before pushing him back to me for the last spurts. Then, after Leah and I had finished, he graciously cleaned us both up. By then my 'okay' had turned to 'great'. I had enjoyed feeling and tasting Joey as much as I'd ever enjoyed a female. I tried on the word in my mind: 'bisexual'. Okay, I'm still the same guy. I liked it all.

===========================

After that night it didn't matter who was with whom. If Leah wanted to take it easy, sometimes Joey and I got it on while she watched. When he learned I was virgin back there, he very patiently introduced me to taking his thick dick up my ass and I enjoyed poking mine into him too. Our sex didn't consume us. It wasn't a nightly thing, but there was a lot of it. But some nights we just slept. Meanwhile, Leah and I continued our schooling. I realized we had become a comfortable triad.

Once summer put an end to the rainy spring we tried to get out in the open as much as we could. We all worked but our weekends were free for us all. We'd go hiking and camping overnight, or to the beach. Once we went canoeing. That was a great time. Since they changed the laws, nobody much gives a hang about nudity (except some pockets of oldsters in the hills - if you can believe that) we just packed a tent, emergency clothes and food. Of course, when the weather turns cooler we all dress when we're outside anyway.

But back to now. Leah was at work when I woke up. Joey didn't go to work until 4:00 and I worked the graveyard shift in a plant that turned out paper bags. I saw it was about 11:00, so I had only slept a little over two hours. I got up and went to pee. The sun was out and the screened window delivered a fresh warm breeze. I could smell the river just a couple of blocks away.

I felt good, but I knew I'd have to grab another few hours' sleep before night fell. Joey was still snoring away and I didn't want to wake him. I grabbed a towel and my bike from where I'd left it just inside the door parked next to Joey's. I quietly left the apartment carrying my bike down the stairs. As I reached the lobby I greeted the new mail lady. She had red hair and looked a little older than me, but her breasts still held their shape and the nipples were dark brown. Like most people these days she had no pubic bush. So there was nothing but a galaxy of freckles to hide the red jeweled ring through her clit hood. She handed me our mail with a nice smile and I stuck it in my pack that was mounted on my bike. It wasn't the first time I'd ridden down the street with half an erection.

As I rode toward the river I saw very few people wearing clothing. The ones who did mostly only wore a shawl to protect their shoulders from the sun. Many of the older folks were dressed, and even a few families with kids, though young girls, like their brothers often were topless, bottomless, too, if the whole family was naked.

I rode right down to where the old freight barges used to tie up. Now they're weathered and look ancient. The wood is bleached and hardened by the sun. The stonework was crumbly and covered with large patches of moss and scrub brush. Leaning my bike against the rocks, I grabbed my book and my water bottle and climbed up on a nice barely damp patch of moss.

I spread the towel and sat. I listened. It was quiet but not silent. Behind me I heard the low mixed combination of traffic and...I guess humanity working through the day. In front and below me the river made its liquid ripples and splashes. A few boats moved out along the river making little noise.

I lay back and closed my eyes before diving into my book. The next thing I knew a hand was shaking my shoulder. "Hey! Hey, man, are you okay?" My conscious mind took a couple of seconds to remind me where I was. I shaded my eyes from the sun and tried to see the guy's face more clearly.

It was obvious he thought I'd passed out or something by the frown he wore. He relaxed after I assured him I was fine. "I worked all night and the warm sun got to me. Just napping." He stood up and moved back a step. I sat up and looked around. When I found out what time it was I realized how late it was. I stood up and shook the towel. Then I turned to the guy.

"Thanks for stopping. A lot of people wouldn't have taken the time." I looked at him as I spoke. He was a few years older than I am - or looked like it. He wore his hair buzzed off; not bald, just shaved down. His skin was a dark tan, the darkest I've ever seen on a Caucasian. His left leg was prosthetic from the knee down.

"Oh, I didn't stop just for you," he grinned. "I was gonna climb on over and get down to the water where I can piss." His words were like a prod in my belly. I had to pee too, I realized.

I smiled back and said, "Well, now that you mention it..." He laughed and turned away.

"Come on then and I'll show you where I usually go around here." He led me over the stone jetty and down toward where the trees came fairly close to the water line. "By the way, I'm Kelly," his voice came back to me over his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Kelly. I'm Nick," I told him.

"Is that with an 'N' or an 'M'?" He glanced back. I realized the problem.

"That's short for Nicholas,"

"Okay, Nick. Got it. And this better be a good spot or I'll be peein' down my leg." He turned toward the water and let loose. I stood a couple feet from him and did the same. It reminded me of writing my name in the snow in the winter. I mentioned that to Kelly.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Like this." He mimicked the motion even though his pee just splashed into the river. But in doing so he accidentally - I think - managed to let his stream drift too far to the right and hit my thigh.

"Hey! Watch it! You peed on me!" I jumped away: the shock had cut my own flow.

He apologized and stepped a little closer, saying, "You can pee on me to make it even." Well, I've never peed on anybody. I know some people like it. It had never occurred to me. I wasn't all that upset that he had splashed me. But since he had turned toward me and raised his arms like a target, I laughed and twisted toward him. I got his knee. I returned to pissing into the river, laughing.

"I've never pissed on anybody," I told him.

"Huh. It's no big deal. I had a girlfriend who was into it. I got comfortable with it too."

I asked him more about it and he told me with little hesitation. My curiosity and his openness gave me a kind of inkling; a quiet itch. I wondered what it would be like.

That evening before dinner (it was my turn to do the dishes) I tried peeing on myself in the shower. I just took hold of my dick and held it pointed straight up when I let loose. It shot up to the height of my shoulder and, since I was looking down to watch, it naturally hit me in the face. I managed to blink my eyes but my face was wet all down one side, from temple to chin. The pee kept spouting, but at less volume. I felt its heat all down my front, including my cock and balls. The hand that was holding it was soaked, of course.

The overall feeling was how hot it was when it was first released. It felt 'naughty' too, probably due to early potty training techniques. I was intrigued. Naughtiness has always appealed to me on some level. So while I twisted the pasta on my fork I told Leah and Joey about meeting Kelly. I decided to tell them it had piqued an interest in 'water sports', as they're known.

They smiled but, to their credit, they didn't laugh. "You know some people don't even pee in the shower?" Leah asked. "My former roommate wouldn't. When for some reason I mentioned it she asked me to please stop. Then almost immediately she scoured the tub and used bleach on it."

"So did you stop?" Joey was smiling again.

"Of course I stopped," Leah paused before adding, "at least when she showered with me. I was kind of surprised she hadn't noticed before. I'd done it while we showered together." We laughed.

About a week later I had crawled into bed and was finally getting back to my book. Leah was out of town so it was just Joey and me at home.

Joey came over by the bed after he finished up the dishes. "You really into that book?" he asked.

"Not really," I admitted. "I just have been trying to work my way through it a while. If you're wanting to go to sleep I can sit on the couch." At night, and with all the other lights off, the lamps on the end tables left the other side of the room in shadow.

"No...No, I was just thinking," he stepped up until his legs were against the side of the bed. He reached out to stroke my cheek and on down to my neck and chest. "It's been a while since I felt you inside me. Are you interested in some 'physical therapy'?" The hand slipped under the sheet covering me and kept sliding until it wrapped around my hardening cock. I let out a little moan.

"Sure, man, you want to smoke some first?" Along with awakening an interest in erotic peeing in me, Kelly had given me some really great weed.

"Yeah. Want a beer to go with it?"

"Yeah," I said, tossing the sheet back and rising to my feet. It required that he let go of my erection but once on my feet I turned to bring mine against his while we kissed deeply. When I pulled away I looked into his eyes and sighed. "I am so fucking glad Leah and I moved in here," I said.

"Me too, buddy. I would have taken either of you alone but it makes things twice as good, or maybe three times as good, having both of you here." He brought the beers to sit next to me. Setting them on the table he wrapped both of his icy hands around the base of my cock and both balls. I just enjoyed the coolness after the initial shock. I kissed him but my hands were full of the pipe and the bag of weed.

We smoked two pipes full and drank another beer while we sat talking. It was nicely domestic picture as we passed the pipe, often keeping the other hand slowly caressing various parts of our partner.

"Ho!" Joey said standing. "I gotta pee." He crossed the room but stopped. "You want it?" He had a slight smile as he said it. It clicked.

"Sure," I replied, a little anxiously. Joey had elaborated on the earlier relationship in our talks. They had taken things - no, they had begun - way beyond random splashing or a quick spray. So when I followed as he stepped into the tub I just squatted down in front of him. He barked a laugh.

"Good. That way you'll get the full experience," he said.

I waited, peering at his thick dick. Tired of waiting, I leaned forward and took him into my lips and let him slide slowly into my mouth. Since he wasn't erect - not totally - I felt my nose bump the slight stubble on his groin. My tongue went into automatic but he pulled back completely. "That will only delay this," he was saying. He had just gripped himself when a drop appeared in the opening of his penis. It was followed by a small spurt that turned rapidly into a strong, hot stream hitting my neck and upper chest. I closed my eyes and Joey redirected the flow over me. He sprayed my dick and back up my front to my nipples. At my urging he pointed it at my face.

I opened my mouth and let it fill up. I swallowed while the pee splashed against my momentarily closed lips. I leaned forward again. Joey released his hold as my mouth surrounded his prick. He deposited his final squirts inside me. I leaned back a little then began to blow him in earnest. He got as hard as I already was in about half a minute.

After about five minutes I was chasing his urine with his load of spunk down my throat.

We turned on the water then and rinsed off well. Joey didn't return the favor of a blow job but it isn't always expected. In the long run it all evens out.

After we got out and dry we both got into bed. We made out a while and sucked on nipples. He moved his head back and again looked into my eyes. "I want to feel you inside me, Nick. Fuck me."

"Of course! Your wish is my cumm-and!" I joked." He smiled happily and went to get the oil. Before we got into greasing things up though, I pushed him to his back and grasped his ankles. I brought them up and spread them wide to open his crotch to me. When I leaned forward I pushed them until his knees were against his shoulders. I lowered my head to begin mouthing him - dick, balls, the 'taint' and his tight pucker were mine to play with. My mouth watered.

I licked him from crack to dick tip and kissed and sucked everything my mouth could reach. Even after showering he had a taste that quickened my blood. I opened the little bottle of lube and tipped a few drops along the crease where it began behind his perineum. I caught it, and using my tongue, I spread olive oil all around and into the tight sphincter with its few hairs that had escaped the razor. Joey was writhing and mumbling encouragement. Testing with my fingers I found he was ready to be penetrated so I had him turn over and I rose into position.

At first I held my dick against his slick crotch and slid back and forth. Oil had dripped down from the hole so I was able to slick up the upper surface of my hard on there. Then I centered myself while I gripped his solid hips. Rocking a little I slowly let it slip into the sphincter's tight grip. I felt him bear down and the muscle loosened enough to allow entrance. I leaned forward and kissed Joey's back before pushing, slowly but surely, into him.

I learned how much he had wanted this when he started jacking himself as I slid in. He was spurting before I got fully inserted. I knew because that sphincter went into spasms with the orgasmic cycle. When his climax subsided I shoved the last few inches in all at once. His breath burst out and he groaned. "Sorry man but I'm really close," I apologized.

"No...no...pain...but FUCK ME! Faster!" he urged. Suddenly I was coming. We went into a sexual frenzy then I pounded his asshole and he groaned loud, cussing, not at me, but in pleasure. I reached around him and found his nipples. I pinched them hard and he slammed back into my thrusting. Two thrusts later...

falcon29
falcon29
228 Followers
12