A Dinner Party

Story Info
A discovery and a new Master.
793 words
3.22
14.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel333
angel333
1 Followers

On my free nights and weekends I usually do go out with friends a lot. I do have a very good male friend who takes me out to dinner a lot, to the theater, opera, sometimes we dine with friends of his. There is a certain tension between us, but none of us has so far "crossed the line", so we are just friends.

I am in love with him, but rather having him as a friend than not in my life at all, I hide my feelings. Also he does not know about my sexual preferences and dark desires -so I do think...

One night he takes me out like so many times before to a dinner party by friends of his at a private home. We are 4 couples altogether.

After the meal when everybody gets up from the table, to sit down here and there in groups to talk, he stands right before me, looking at me with a smile I never before saw on his face. He comes closer, takes my head in his hands, runs his fingers through my hair, puts his lips on my lips and then he kisses me. Long and tenderly. Overwhelmed by my feelings I kiss him back, barely noticing anything around me.

But then I do notice hands all around me, hands on my body. Hands, taking down the zipper at the back of my dress. Hands, undressing me. Hands, taking off my clothes, my underwear, my shoes. Hands taking my hands behind my back and handcuffing me.

Finally I stand before him all naked, my hands chained behind my back. He stops kissing me, and steps two steps back, still looking at me. I am trembling, the inside of my body is like fire. The smile on his face is loving and encouraging. His voice is soft and commanding: "spread your legs". I do take my legs further apart. "down on your knees" I go down on my knees, looking up at him. He is opening the front of his trousers, coming closer to me again. I take his cock in my mouth and start sucking it. After a while one of the other men comes over and wants to use me too, and I look at my love for guidance, but he only smiles very lovingly and as I understand his wish I comply.

With all the other men around I lose sight of my love, but suddenly they all step aside and I see him again. He has changed clothes, and also I notice that one curtain is shoved aside and shows certain furniture I never saw before. My love is wearing a pair of black leather pants and shining black leather boots, his chest is bare. From his waist hangs a single tail whip and a cat o' nine tails, in his hands he has a horsewhip.

To my eyes he is the most beautiful man in the whole world, he is so strong, so powerful, like a king.

His voice is very low but strong and commanding. "come". I understand that I'm not allowed to go up on my feet, so I go over to him on my knees. Again his voice is low. "lick my boots". I adore and love him so much that I feel in my heart that he deserves to be worshipped in this way so I comply.

Some of the other men and women come over and start fucking my ass from behind, using my body to their pleasure.

In a tender voice my love tells me that all of his orders have to be followed by a "yes Sir" -and that my failing to do so now earned me a punishment.

I am taken to a big block of wood where I have to bow over. My feet are quite wide apart from each other and my body rests on the wood, my hands are chained down to the left and the right of the block. I cannot move, my legs are spread and my back is exposed to the whip.

My love caresses my body with the whip -and all of a sudden he strikes a blow. He waits until I catch my breath and then the next blow comes.

After a while he stops whipping me and comes closer. He caresses my buttocks until I yearn for him to fuck me, he slowly and tenderly starts caressing my pussy, taking his time, making me crazy. In the end I can't take it anymore and start begging him:"please Sir, fuck me, please" He laughs softly :"I can't remember having allowed you to speak -you just earned another punishment". But then he finally starts fucking me, slowly and strongly until I come.

angel333
angel333
1 Followers