A Dinner Party to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman takes advice and "escalates" her next dinner party.
5.3k words
4.58
23.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndyQ
AndyQ
7 Followers

It had been 2 weeks since Janet had invited her twenty something blonde bombshell Rachael and her black muscular colleague Jackson over for her "dinner party". The carnal pleasures Rachael and Jackson had shared that night were still etched sharply into Janet's memory. She and Rachael had kept in close contact via internet messaging since and their conversations were mostly concerned with that night and sex in general;

"I can't stop thinking about you and Jackson." Janet tentatively typed into her computer, "I feel like I've been missing out on so much my whole life."

"Oh sweetie, I know what you mean," Rachael replied.

"I've always done the "right" thing. Married early, never did anything kinky, never drank to excess, never smoked... Once, just once I want to feel like I've lived. I didn't think "normal" people did things like that. I thought it was only in the movies or in porn videos," Janet lamented.

"Well, why don't you do something about it? You know Jackson at least is up for that kind of stuff, give him a call." While Janet couldn't see Rachael's face through the computer screen she knew that she would be wearing that mischievous smile of hers.

"What? Cheat on Miles? I couldn't!" Thoughts of slightly older and pudgy Miles made Janet frown. She loved her husband dearly, or at least loved the man he'd been when they'd fallen in love all those years ago, but even if she found him lacking physically these days she still valued the oaths she made on her wedding day and, while not explicitly spelled out, they did imply not letting other men ravage your womanhood whilst your husband was unawares.

"Look sweetie, I get it. Derek and I were nervous at first but once he realised that he wasn't giving me all that I needed he got on board, even started to enjoy it. If Miles can't give you what you need, for the sake of your happiness and the sake of your marriage it's practically your DUTY to get satisfied."

That gave Janet pause for thought. Rachael had a point, she'd been miserable since she realised what she truly wanted. Would it be cheating if it was for the greater good? She'd only be unhappy otherwise and would likely take it out on poor Miles, maybe even end up divorcing him. A bit on the side would keep her happy and Miles wouldn't have to know, he'd just be happy that his wife is happy... But no. She couldn't let herself do something like that. She would never forgive herself even if Miles never found out.

Days past and the thoughts of Jackson pumping his massive cock in and out of Rachael silky depths kept Janet's fire burning and her nights sleepless. She tried being more sexually aggressive with Miles, trying to seduce him, to make him give her what she hadn't realised that she'd wanted so badly. She would start fondling him on the couch, pulling down his pants and giving him a blowjob while the tv played in the background, trying to deep throat him (she never was very good at it, she could never quite suppress her gag reflex, but she gave it her best!) and make it sloppy in an attempt to get him really excited.

And it worked at first, Miles would get horny and they'd retire to bed for what Janet had hoped would be dirty no holds barred sex, but it seems that Miles' imagination in that department had long since atrophied; seemingly content to keep it vanilla. Miles made love, he didn't fuck and Janet NEEDED to be fucked. She wanted him to treat her like a dirty slut, she wanted him to call her degrading names and pull her hair as he rode her from behind.

But alas, poor Miles didn't seem up to the task. Janet loved him and while their gentle love making was nice for a time, eventually he even stopped responding to Janet's advances entirely, claiming that he had to work late and complaining he was tired whenever Janet attempted to get frisky.

Janet then turned to masturbation in an attempt to sate her lust, spending a small fortune on sex toys. But no matter the size of the toy or how fancy its vibration settings she was never left feeling utterly fulfilled. She even bought a set of butt plugs to try and get herself used to anal sex, starting at the smallest and working her way up. She'd never really tried it before, Miles had (surprise surprise) never shown any interest in it. After using plenty of lube she slowly inserted the hard plastic up her virgin rectum.

It was uncomfortable at first and a little painful but as she controlled her breathing the painful sensation was gradually replaced by one of simply "being full." She soon discovered that if she applied a vibrator to her clit then the sensation even became pleasurable! Janet thought she was beginning to understand what Rachael got out of it. After a few sessions she was soon pumping the largest butt plug she owned in and out of her anal channel, fantasising about Jackson.

More days passed with Janet's sexual frustration only mounting. She was about ready to start mounting the washing machine at this rate! Janet thought manically to herself. One day at work as she was heading out to buy herself some lunch Janet bumped into Jackson. It had been the first time she'd seen him since that night and she drank him in. The thin shirt hinting at the rippling physique beneath, the bulge in his pants crotch containing what she knew was the monster within.

"H-hi Jackson! Nice to see you again! How have you been? Hey, would you mind coming to my office so we can chat?" Janet chirped, hoping that her tone didn't convey her desperation.

"Hi Janet, yes I'm great thanks. Um, sure, lead the way."

Janet then headed towards her office, Jackson in tow. Did he seem a bit sheepish? I suppose it was only natural, the last time he'd really interacted with her he'd had his fingers on her clit and then ass fucked her friend in front of her. With that thought, Janet reminded herself to catch up with Rachael soon. They shortly reached Janet's office;

"Are you okay?" Janet asked him after closing the door.

"Yeah, I just wasn't sure if you'd want to speak to me again. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, but I would understand if it was a one-time thing and that maybe you didn't want to be seen with me at work, so I thought I'd keep my distance."

"Jackson, how can I put this..? I am not ashamed of what happened. You and Rachael are both grown adults and everything was consensual. For my part, it was probably the most fun I've had in years. I suppose... I suppose my only regret was that I only got to spectate. Though I appreciate I am no Rachael." Janet's heart was pounding with those last sentences. She wasn't sure if Jackson would feel the same way.

"Hey! No that wasn't it at all! Not to be lame but I was just really tired after the wine... And everything. You are JUST as attractive as Rachael! And... I don't know... If maybe you're up for it we can set something else up?"

Jackson's words were very encouraging. She'd been afraid that he might prefer it was a one-time thing as well. But then why would he? Rachael was quite a catch. The only problem...

"... Sounds good, except Rachael may not be down for a good few weeks to come, so I guess we'll have to wait until then...?" Janet let the question hang, hoping against hope that he would pick up on it.

"Well... Why do we have to wait for her? I have my friend Raymond coming to stay with me this week, I'm sure the three of us can find ways of entertaining ourselves?" Jackson raised his eyebrows conspiratorially.

"You know what? That sounds just like what I'm looking for. Email me your address and I'll head over next Saturday. Say... Around 7pm?" Jackson grinned wider and replied;

"Sounds good to me, see you then!" Jackson said, a wide grin on his face.

Jackson left her office, and Janet went back to work. As the days counted down towards 'the' weekend she started having doubts. She couldn't shake the feeling that cheating on Miles would be wrong. But what if she didn't actually have sex with Jackson and his friend? What if she just went over, had a nice dinner and just gave them hand jobs or something? She'd keep them sweet for whenever Rachael was back in town and she'd have some fresh memories of large, pulsing masculinity to keep her warm at night.

Eventually, agonisingly, the weekend finally arrived and Janet made her way to the address Jackson had emailed to with. It was an apartment in a complex in the nicer area of downtown. She'd made sure to use a hire car (though not one from her husband's company!) to make sure no one would recognise her car while over there. It was fortuitous timing as Miles was away at a conference of his own in the next state over. Something about self-driving cars. She'd tried to dress sexy but not slutty. She wanted to be provocative without seeming too needy, but it had been a while since she'd had to put on a display.

She didn't feel like she had much to work with in the bosom department with 'only' a C cup so she'd worn a tight black dress that showed off her ass instead. She felt she had a great ass, something Miles couldn't get enough of in years previous, and something she maintained along with toned thighs and a trim stomach as part of her exercise regime. She checked her shoulder length mousy brown hair in the car mirror one last time before heading inside.

Janet found the apartment door and, hands shaking slightly, butterflies in her stomach, knocked with as much conviction she could muster. She was committed now. But it would be fine, she told herself. She wasn't here to have full on sex, she would just ogle them, play with them, maybe some oral at a push. She wouldn't let them penetrate her and so her marriage vows would be secure.

Someone other than Jackson opened the door, Janet assumed he must be Raymond. He was just as tall as Jackson, those same hints of a muscled physique under his shirt. His eyes were also brown but with flecks of amber and a more rounded face.

"Hi, you must be Janet? Jackson has told me all about you, I've been looking forward to meeting you! Please come in!" Janet smiled, swallowed hard, and stepped inside as her stomach performed what felt like somersaults inside her.

It was a nice apartment, spacious. An open plan kitchen/living room furnished in soft colours and lighting, bordered by what she presumed were the bathroom and bedrooms. A large soft sofa and wide screen television were the center pieces of the living room, with two smaller but equally comfy looking chairs on the sides. Raymond showed her to the sofa and offered her a drink. She accepted and Raymond poured them both some wine and sat down on the sofa next to her.

Just being sat close to him she could sense the power of his body, almost as if coiled, barely contained beneath his skin. Janet noticed the large amount of blankets and pillows spread throughout the room. Jackson appeared through a door in nothing but a towel around his waist, he'd clearly just been in the shower. Janet allowed herself to drink in his image. Jackson helped himself to wine and sat on the sofa on the other side of Janet. He didn't bother to put any real clothes on and she could make out the outline of his package underneath the towel, it seemed large even without being erect!

The wine flowed freely and they discussed the mundane for a time. Raymond worked in construction and was shopping around wholesalers for materials whilst paying a visit to Jackson. They discussed where Janet and Jackson worked, their various projects and duties, but eventually the conversation took a more poignant direction, getting raunchier.

Janet didn't move or complain when Raymond stood up from the sofa and moved around the back behind her and started to rub her shoulders. His strong hands on her shoulders felt good and she could feel the tension draining from her body. He said that she had looked "tense" and she felt a small moan escape her lips. Jackson must have taken that as encouragement because as Raymond continued to rub her shoulders Jackson placed a hand on her thigh and began rhythmically massaging there as well.

Janet felt herself starting to become flushed, with a growing wetness and lust building in her nether region. Raymond had reached behind to a nearby table and applied some massage oil to his hands before continuing to rub her shoulders. They continued like this for a couple of minutes but before long Jackson had moved between her opening legs (when had she opened her legs? Janet thought amusingly) and had placed a hand on each thigh and was massaging more thoroughly and, ever so gradually up towards her crotch.

Meanwhile Raymond had surreptitiously moved the straps of her dress down over her shoulders, liberally applying more massage oil. The oil was starting to run down her shoulders underneath the fabric of her dress causing it the become slick and stick to her chest. Janet realised that in her growing arousal her nipples had swollen and they were all that was stopping her dress from falling down and exposing her breasts.

Almost as if they had practiced this same routine before, simultaneously Raymond slowly reached down, sliding his hands over Janet's shoulders and down her chest pushing down the flimsy fabric of her dress down and onto her stomach and gently but urgently rubbing his warm oiled hands across each of her breasts. While at the same time Jackson's thigh massage turned into a crotch massage as one hand gently began rubbing her sex beneath her underwear. Janet let out a loud moan, it was like an electric spark had set all her senses on edge. She felt her underwear begin to moisten from Jackson's touch and her breasts were flushed and her nipples hard.

"Okay," Janet thought, "This is moving faster than I expected but there's still been no penetration. I haven't cheated."

Jackson huskily commanded her to stand up, turn around and bend over the sofa.

She did as she was commanded, heart racing, head buzzing. Her dress fell the floor as she did so and she stood there, oiled bare chested with black lace panties. Jackson stood, his towel falling to the floor and now he fully erect, every bit as thick and long as she remembered. Janet stared at it with an animal hunger and licked her lips as she stared.

Jackson beckoned for her to bend over the sofa, and she complied, kneeling on the soft cushions with her ass towards Jackson and her head towards Raymond. Her breasts swung slightly as she bent, and as she raised her head she was greeted by Raymond in all his naked glory as well, penis erect and every bit as large as Jackson's. Raymond stepped closer to her head and brought the glans of his penis to her mouth.

"Well, I have to do something for them, and if I can't have real sex with them then I can at least do my best to please them."

She tentatively took Raymond's bulging head into her mouth. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to swallow the whole thing, her (lack of) gag reflex wasn't the best and it was so big! But she lavished all the attention she could muster, peppering it with kisses and swirling her tongue around the head and down the shaft. She teased with her tongue and licked and slurped away, trying to get as much of his massive cock down her throat as she could but alas it was as she'd thought; her gag reflex was too strong and his girth too immense for her to even get one quarter of his length inside her mouth. But all the same Raymond seemed to appreciate her efforts with encouraging moans and gently running his hands through her hair.

It did occur to her at one point; "Does 'penetration' include the mouth? No... No it's only REALLY cheating if it's vaginal."

As Janet worshipped Raymond's cock with her mouth, Jackson surprised Janet by pulling her panties down to her knees, and then delicately lifting each leg to remove them entirely. She was now entirely naked from the waist down, her freshly shaven pussy on show to all the world, slightly glistening. If Janet was embarrassed by this fact she didn't show it or slow in her blowjob. The truth was that she was too horny to care.

Jackson came up behind her and rubbed his massive cock head on her pussy lips. They parted slightly and coated his bulbous head with her juices. All thoughts of what did and did not constitute 'cheating' flew out of Janet's mind. She couldn't help it, she moaned, loudly. She so DESPERATELY needed this. He began pushing his hips forward, and Janet felt her vulva lips slowly begin to part, and part further and wider than they'd ever parted before.

Her eyes widened as she felt his bulbous glans glide effortlessly into her vagina, well lubricated from her own excitement. Janet felt her inner muscles being pushed aside, forcibly opened and stretched by the massive invader entering her. She had NEVER felt anything this big before. She was starting to moan now, she wasn't sure when it would end because every second that passed she felt more and more black flesh entering inside her. Eventually, Jackson's hips stopped their forward momentum. And then he started withdrawing, she felt his cock vacating her and felt a great emptiness when he was nearly all the way out. And then, as if some great urgency overtook him, he quickly thrust back inside her.

Janet cried out, feeling his hard unyielding flesh penetrate her and push against parts of her she never thought would be massaged again. Jackson was slow and steady with his thrusts at first, powerful and rhythmic. In her ecstasy she had stopped ministering to Raymond's cock and he playfully waved his penis in front of her face. She marvelled at the sight of this other perfect specimen of manhood, as thick and as long as Jackson's. She hungrily gobbled Raymond's cock head in her mouth while Jackson railed her from behind. As Jackson continued to pump in and out of her pussy, she could feel her first monumental orgasm building. She had to take Raymond's cock out of her mouth as it hit her, her leg muscles quivering and a stream of profanities leaving her mouth:

"Oh shit oh fuck oh god i'mcumming fuck me oh fuck."

They continued spitroasting Janet like this for a few more minutes, enough for her to squeeze out a couple of more orgasms. When Jackson completely withdrew his cock Janet was almost relieved from the constant pleasure. She hadn't had THAT many consecutive orgasms in a long time! Her thighs quivering, she dropped her head onto the back of the sofa, panting heavily.

She imagined that her pussy must now look a lot like Rachael's did on that night, puffy and swollen lips, agape, red and abused. Then as her delirium subsided she realised what Jackson was doing. Raymond had passed Jackson the bottle of massage oil he'd been using on her shoulders and breasts and Jackson was working a thick dose of the stuff onto one of his fingers and was spreading it around her asshole! His lubed finger quickly pushed past her sphincter into the tunnel beyond.

"Ah!" Janet yelped, not expecting the sudden intrusion there.

"Try to relax Janet, as much as you can. I promise it will feel good after the first few moments." Jackson spoke to her from behind.

Raymond moved from behind the sofa to the front, she heard him sitting down behind her and Jackson, presumably so he could get a better show! She felt Jackson's glans head pushing against her again, except this time he was at the very entrance to her ass, and it felt hot and slippery. She wasn't sure about this. Sure she'd been practicing with the butt plugs and even managed to use the largest one she had comfortably, but this was a whole other ball game! But then she didn't think Jackson's massive cock would fit into Rachael's behind either. And Rachael HAD seemed to enjoy it...

She felt him start to push, and a severe pressure built on her puckered asshole. Her sphincter muscle was no match for his iron hard greased pole and sheer strength however, and his cock head suddenly popped past her ring of muscle.

AndyQ
AndyQ
7 Followers
12