A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 03

Story Info
A Latino couple learns some new things with our hero!
8.3k words
4.58
27.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers

Mandi and I settled into life in Germany well, getting out and about on our own, visiting a gasthaus or two, taking weekend drives to see what was in the area. We also settled into an activity with my battalion, a mixed doubles bowling league.

The battalion Sergeant Major was a big bowler, and there was an excellent bowling facility on our kaserne, with modern equipment and urethane lanes, and was even equipped with automatic scoring. Since Big Joe (our Sergeant Major) didn't have a league he was comfortable joining, he decided we needed one of our own, and did a masterful recruiting effort to get at least 24 teams of couples or mixed doubles to join.

This turned out to be a nice, casual way to spend an evening, and given the level of handicap in the league, every team was competitive. It was also a way to get people from different companies in the battalion to get to know each other. Inevitably, Mandi and I met several couples we would socialize with outside the league.

One was a Latino couple, Jose and Maria (I swear to God, I can't make this stuff up)! They were quite a pair. Jose was slender, an up and coming guy who was starched and spit shined, with features that made women drool over him. He had a pencil thin Ricky Ricardo mustache that gave him an exotic look.

Maria was a doll! She shared the good looks and great body of Jennifer Lopez (quite a while before her, too, I might add). Brick house body with a booty that begged to be grabbed and squeezed. Large breasts that stood out proudly like she dared someone to notice (and enjoy it when they did). She had dark hair, olive skin, flawless, and the two of them were quite the talk of the league.

Most of the men would offer their left testicle just to lick Maria's sweaty butt crack. And the women, although more subtle, would have gladly given Jose a ride home and offered him a chance to stay a while. I enjoyed Maria's eye candy but they both seemed really happy together and I never heard of any problems between them.

This was odd considering that our little American community in Germany had a gossip level of 9.9 on a scale of 10. That was the favorite past time of many of the women who lived in the American housing area just outside the kaserne. Many of them were scared of living in a foreign country, and didn't want to learn the language, get out or do anything else. For me, this made for some ripe pickings when it came to getting some strange pussy.

But getting back to Jose and Maria, Mandi and I bowled against their team one evening. We were partners with Big Joe and his wife, a sweet Korean lady who was a wonderful cook. Jose was a pretty good bowler, and Maria helped the team's handicap (she wasn't very good).

We took an early lead and it was pretty much a run away after that, especially considering how good Big Joe and his wife bowled. By the second of three games, the bowling turned to a secondary effort, and partying took the forefront. Mandi pounded 3-4 German beers, and soon was slurring and her bowling went slightly awry. Maria stayed reasonably sober until after the third game, and she pounded a couple of quick beers. Jose followed suit, and soon he was getting really trashed. I had sipped a beer during the 3-game set, and was the only one who was actually sober.

This led to us having to give Jose and Maria a ride home. This wasn't such a bad deal since they lived just off the path back to the village where Mandi and I lived. So I was stuck with 3 drunks rollicking around my VW Bug. Off into the night we went.

We arrived at their apartment in about 15 minutes. It was a nice, cozy little German apartment that had its own entrance in the rear of the house. The furniture was used but serviceable, an eclectic mix of German and American items. As soon as we hit the door, Jose put on some salsa music, grabbed a beer, and pounded it as he tried to get Maria to dance with him. Mandi had never really had much to do with salsa music but as she pounded another one of those strong German beers, she got into the tunes. Maria started on another beer, while I decided to sip some German sparkling water with a lemon twist.

The dancing lasted about as long as it took Jose to pound another beer. He staggered around the room, and finally fell into the couch. Within seconds he was out cold. I helped Maria drag him into a comfortable position.

I had barely turned around when Mandi fell into me, and slurred, "I need to sit down."

I maneuvered her to the other end of the couch and gently helped her into place. She stretched out and tried to reach for her beer sitting on the table beside the couch. She missed. She tried to say something to me and a slight mumble came out. She finally gave up and closed her eyes.

I looked at Maria and said, "Are these guys light asses or what?"

Maria giggled and said, "I may be close behind them."

I smiled a sly smile and said, "Better not. I might try to take advantage of you."

She laughed a deep, throaty laugh and said, "I think I would rather be awake if you're going to molest me."

"Works for me," I replied.

I smiled as she tipped up her beer. I moved over to the stereo and turned the music down to a nice, casual level. Maria was finishing her beer when I moved behind her. She suddenly staggered backward into me, almost falling. As she fell into my chest, I grabbed both plump, full breasts in my hands, nestling her against my chest.

"Wow," she gasped, "I am a little drunk!"

"Why don't you let that one be the last?" I asked her.

She smiled and turned around, almost in my face and said, "Are you still going to molest me?"

"Only if you don't pass out on me like the other two over there," I quickly replied.

Maria giggled again, and told me softly, "OK. I promise."

I wasn't sure if she was promising to pass out or stay awake. But either way, as long as she was still ambulatory, I intended to, at the least, get a good view of that luscious body. She had set the beer bottle down and I quickly moved to take her in my arms and we gently began to move to the rhythm of the music.

I nuzzled and kissed her neck, and she quickly began a crotch grind against me that seemed to be increasing in urgency. That's when she pulled my face to her and began kissing me strongly, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She increased the pressure on my crotch, finally reaching around and pulling me by my ass. She was turning out to be one hot Chiquita banana.

It suddenly dawned on me that we were going at each other right there in front of Jose and Mandi. If either of them woke up, which was doubtful, we would be in flagrante. I pulled away from Maria and asked her if she wanted to move someplace where we could get comfortable. She smiled and took my hand and led me to what I had assumed was a small closet. Upon opening the door, it turned out to be a stairwell, which led to a second floor. The second level had two bedrooms.

As she went up the steep stairs, I had a bird's eye view of that fine ass, plump but not fat, muscular but soft, a feast for my eyes. I decided right then I would not stop until I had gone balls deep in that wonderful ass.

When we arrived at the top of the stairs, she pulled me toward one of the rooms.

Whispering conspiratorially, she told me, "You're a guest. Let's go in the guest room."

I whispered back, "I'm cool."

Maria giggled again, and we entered the guest room. I took in the furniture, a large overstuffed bed, heavy, old looking wardrobe and dresser, and a big, plush rug. I moved behind Maria once again and grabbed those wonderful breasts, pulling her back to me and kissing her neck. She responded by putting one hand between us, and for the first time, rubbed at my hardening cock. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, until I reached for her shirt.

I quickly removed the shirt from the waist of her pants and ran my hands underneath to once again cup her breasts through her bra. She sighed and leaned her head back onto my shoulder. I could feel rock hard nipples through the delicately laced bra. I couldn't wait, though, and quickly slid the bra up and over her breasts.

Maria gasped and moaned as I massaged her breasts and rolled the nipples in my palms. She pressed that luscious butt back into my raging hard-on. It was quickly getting hot and steamy. I pulled one hand away and quickly unbuttoned her shirt. I gently broke away and slipped her shirt off, followed by her bra. Her breasts were breath taking!

I knew she had some large ones, but I was impressed. They were big, D-cup at least, sitting defiantly high on her chest. She had deep brown areole and small nipples that just accented the view, stiff and waiting for a nice tongue. I didn't think I could have gotten harder but the sight of those breasts had me about to pop the seam of my German jumpsuit.

I quickly unzipped my jumpsuit and pulled her to me, pressing her breasts up to my bare chest. She sighed and grabbed my ass with both hands. I pulled her head up for a real kiss, and she responded in kind. Damn, she was horny!

The kiss and grind went on for a few minutes, until I couldn't wait any longer to see her fully naked. I slid away from her and sat down on the bed, ripping my shoes and socks off in one smooth motion. After that, a shrug dropped the jumpsuit to the floor. Now that I was naked, I pulled her by the top of her jeans and quickly unbuttoned them. She leaned back against the bed and I slipped her jeans and panties to the floor. She slipped her sandals off and I almost tore her pants from her.

I was face to face with a neatly trimmed pussy that smelled of heat and sex. She had close cropped dark brown pubic hair, partially shaved into a runway. It looked so edible, and I urgently pushed her back on the bed and dived into her pussy. She let out a sharp gasp, and grabbed my head, wanting immediate gratification on her clit.

Responding to her needs, I sought out and found her clit, unsheathing it with my tongue. She began breathing rapidly and gasping. I watched those beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as she writhed around. Her legs went up for a moment and then her heels found their way to the middle of my back. I began working her clit with my lips, sucking it between them and quickly pushing it back out with my tongue.

I had never met a woman who could help but orgasm with this kind of action. While most had no idea what I did, they all seemed to remember one thing – it was orgasm city! Maria was no exception, quickly launching into the first of maybe a dozen hard spasms, squeezing my head painfully with her thighs while grinding her heels into my back. I fought through the pain to hang on until she finally had one last, writhing spasm and pushed my head away from her crotch.

She was panting like an overheated dog, and just lay there with her eyes tightly shut. Goddamn, she was frog hair fine looking, and she looked even better completely naked. She finally pried her eyes open and smiled.

"I need something to drink," she whispered.

"I'll be right back," I told her and quietly went back down the stairs.

I peeked into the living room and noticed that Jose and Mandi were still out of it, both gently snoring. I got my sparkling water, topped it off, and returned to the guest room. Maria had rolled over on her side and her ass was jutted out toward me. I got even harder, so hard it was becoming painful.

I gently rolled her over and gave her a sip of my drink, and she lay back down. For the first time, I looked into the other room. It was apparently their bedroom, as there were clothes scattered on the bed, and some military uniform pieces in a pile in the floor. I also noticed some different shoes laying beside and under the bed.

I stepped away as Maria sat up to drink some more. She watched me curiously as I went into the other room and retrieved a pair of stiletto heels with straps. I entered the room, moved over to the bed and gently took a foot in my hand. I slipped the shoe on her and buckled the strap. Moving to the other foot, I repeated the process. She didn't say anything until the process was complete, and then she smiled.

"Jose likes those shoes too," she told me with a lecherous grin on her face.

"Great minds think alike," I quipped.

She giggled and then looked at me seriously, saying, "Where did you learn to do that with your tongue?"

I chuckled and said, "What?"

She got an almost shy look on her face, and whispered, "I have never had a blast from anyone's tongue. That was different that anything I ever felt in my life!"

I faked a serious look and replied, "That bad, huh?"

She made a half-hearted swat at my arm and said, "No. Stop trying to tease me. I have had a tough time learning to let myself have a blast."

It was then that I realized her term for a good orgasm was "getting a blast." I smiled and asked her if she wanted to try that again.

"Oh, I only do that once. After that I feel good but no, no more blasts," she said definitively.

I smiled and leaned over to her ear and whispered, "What makes you think it won't happen again? You just said you didn't get an orgasm from oral sex before. I think we could kill two birds with one stone."

She looked at me skeptically, but as her look softened, I knew the argument was mine. Before she could speak again, I leaned down and began kissing her again. She quickly responded, pulling me down to her. For someone who could only have one orgasm per session, she suddenly got a second rush of urgency.

I kissed her for a moment or two, and broke away, taking a leisurely trip down her body, stopping to pay homage to her wonderful breasts, giving them a good licking and sucking. Without protest, I wandered back down to her pussy, where I took some time licking up and down her entire slit, pausing occasionally to give her clit a light flick.

Maria was oozing juice by the time I raised and pushed her pegs back. This gave me no restrictions for licking her from her clit down to her back hole. As I headed that way, I pulled back enough to get a good look at her little rosebud. It was dark, and wrinkle free. Her little opening was already dilating slightly. It looked like a hole that could stand a hard cock. After paying more homage to her clit, I dived back toward her butthole.

As I buried my tongue into her back passage, she gasped suddenly and tried to push my head away. I persisted, she persisted, and then she pushed my head again. I stopped and looked at her between her breasts. She had a serious look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked quietly.

She looked at me with a knitted brow, and finally whispered, "Please don't do that. It's nasty."

I chuckled and after giving her clit a flick, looked back up and said, "And I love every minute of it!"

"No!" she burst out.

"Yes, now hush and let me do what I do best," I replied.

"But that's just not....you know......you're not supposed to..."

"Yes you are, and yes I do, and yes you will enjoy it," I interrupted.

She looked slightly askance and finally said, "But I don't let anyone do that to me."

I smiled and told her softly, "Perhaps it is past time for someone to teach you how to enjoy every part of your body."

She didn't look too sure of anything, so I added, "If you will relax and just let me do what I do, you won't be disappointed. You have already done something new tonight. Why stop now?"

She looked squarely at me for several seconds, and finally decided, "Well, just be careful, and be gentle, and I'll try not to freak out."

I smiled and put my finger to pursed lips, telling her to be quiet. She dropped back onto the bed and I went back at eating her out front to rear. I returned to the clit action shortly, and she rode my face well for several minutes until she suddenly tightened up, and with little or no fanfare, launched into another gut wrenching orgasm.

I let her ride until she was finished, and gently moved up beside her.

"That's two," I whispered into her ear. "And I am not stopping."

She groaned delightedly, and pulled my head down to her and kissed me deeply. I was dripping with pussy juice and she seemed to relish the taste, kissing around my face before returning to my lips. As she continued to kiss me, I slid between her legs and gently nudged my cock to the opening of her pussy.

This was a familiar feeling to her, having a hard cock heading for pleasure, and she quickly opened wider for better penetration. I slowly slid about half the length into her, and then just as slowly, I eased out. She grabbed my ass cheeks impatiently, attempting to pull me in. I resisted and repeated the slow penetration to about half depth, and pressed my pubic bone down against her clit.

She tried to squirm around and I kept the pressure to prevent too much movement. This went on for several strokes, slow, steady, and never getting more than half way in. She began panting, and suddenly pulled my head down. I quickly took a breast in my mouth, teasing the nipple like it was her clit.

"You're thick," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and rose back up on my arms so I could enjoy the view. She had wrapped her legs around my back, and when I looked over my shoulder, I could see her feet with those cute high heels. I began to thrust into her with an increasing rhythm, but never getting more than half penetration. She kept trying to thrust up toward me but I would meet her with my pubic bone, preventing her from taking me any deeper.

Once she got into the swing of things, I could see her building toward what I hoped would be another orgasm. When she got to the point when she was straining to make something happen, I eased my body up and with no warning, plunged the entire length into her, roughly slamming the head into the bottom of her pussy. She made an unintelligible noise in the back of her throat, writhing almost painfully until she gripped me with her legs even harder. She began whispering something in Spanish, talking quickly and gutturally, and began drooling from the corner of her mouth.

She stayed into the ride but didn't quite reach an orgasm. I slid out of her sopping pussy, and grabbing both ankles, pulled her onto her knees. I unceremoniously plunged full depth back into her pussy, pounding her hard and fast. She gasped and shook her head, and then ground her face into the bed. Before I could come, she started quaking like a jack hammer, and another orgasm burst through her.

Maria bit a big chunk of the bed spread, and rocked and quivered through the orgasm. I slowed down to a crawl, letting her get the last bit of feeling. She finally dropped down on the bed. I leaned over and asked her if she had a toilet up here.

She whispered, "The hall."

I went out into the area between the rooms, somewhat confused. There was a large mirror at the end of the space (I couldn't really call it a hall). But I also noticed that the mirror was much closer than the depth of the bedrooms. Upon closer examination, it turned out that the mirror was mounted on a flush fit door. I pulled a small knob and there was indeed a toilet. Typically German, it was simply a pot and a sink. But there was some hand lotion and hand soap on the sink.

I figured that I would not stop until I got some of that wonderful butt, and since Maria was still drunk enough to let me do about anything I wanted, I figured to strike while I could. I took the lotion from the toilet and returned to the bedroom.

Maria was back down on the bed with her eyes closed. I thought for a second she had dropped off the sleep. But as began kissing her hip, she opened her eyes slightly, and moaned softly. I kissed my way around a butt cheek, slowly putting her flat on her stomach.

Her ass jutted upward, giving me a sterling view. I spread her legs slowly and carefully, and eased down until I could tongue her ass. She moaned some more as I began licking up and down her cleft. I ran up and down for a minute until she began to move with me, and gently tugged her cheeks apart to probe her anus with my tongue. She had oozed some pussy juice down there, and it tasted wonderful. I licked and probed as Maria seemed to get more and more excited. I gently slipped a finger into her pussy, then two.

mccrayj
mccrayj
124 Followers