A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 04

Story Info
A BBW redhead gets it in the end!
10k words
4.57
45.2k
19

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

I met Marti by accident, and I do mean by accident. I was wandering around our small PX on the kaserne, getting in a little OFO time, as we called. Since you probably don't understand, that means Officially Fucking Off! Basically it was slow in the office and I needed to stretch my legs, and I decided to look at some new stereo equipment that had just arrived.

I grabbed a couple of music CDs and a magazine, and wandered to the register to check out. There were a couple of people in line at the only register open, so I was standing out in the aisle. I was minding my own business and leafing through the magazine when a shopping cart slammed into me and almost knocked me down.

I fell against an end cap, fortunately though I didn't knock anything over. When I looked up to see who did it, I was face to face with a big girl, red headed, about 220 lbs, just slightly shorter than me. She had a really pretty face that was twisted into a snarl.

"Why can't you stay out of people's way?" she hissed at me.

"Pardon me?" I asked.

"Stay out of people's way! Or didn't you hear me the first time. Do you speak English?" she continued.

I was slightly taken aback, not expecting to be run over while waiting to check out. I also didn't tolerate anyone talking to me like that. Her running into me had nothing to do with me and everything to do with her own carelessness.

"I speak English quite well," I replied. "Are you blind?"

She didn't like that at all and quickly responded, "No I'm not blind and I will not tolerate being spoken to like that."

"I really don't care what you will or will not tolerate. You should pay attention where you point your cart in this cramped building," I snapped.

Wow! She turned red in the face, and loudly spouted, "I will see the manager about tossing you out of her. I will not tolerate being talked to like that."

I had to laugh, which made her even madder.

"Go get the manager, please. And while you return with him, please also explain why you can't seem to drive a shopping cart without injuring people," I slammed back.

She went charging off in a huff (okay, time for a Groucho Marx joke) and returned in about a minute and a huff with the manager in tow. Actually he was the assistant manager; the manager had not come to work yet. He appeared thoroughly scared and overwhelmed.

"That's him. That's the one I told you about," she bellowed, pointing at me.

A small group of nosy onlookers found some amusement at the situation. The manager carefully stepped up to me where I was now standing next to the cash register waiting to check out.

"Pardon me sir, but did you insult this lady?" he said, pointing toward the big red head.

I figured that snide was out and nasty was called for, so I retorted, "I find it difficult to insult someone who is, in fact, their own insult to me, your other customers, and Western civilization!"

He looked slightly confused. Apparently what I said flew past him and hit the red head in the ears.

She sputtered and choked for a second, and proceeded to yell, "Do you see what I mean. He should be tossed out of here immediately."

The poor guy was trapped, and had no idea what to do until someone stepped up beside the end cap where I had been previously and said, "The lady ran into him with her shopping cart. If anyone should be thrown out, it's her. She appears to be trying to start trouble."

I looked to see who was defending me, and saw a slightly built black gentleman in civilian clothes but obviously military. I knew the face but couldn't picture where I had seen him. He smiled at the assistant manager and offered him an identification card. The fellow took a look at the ID card and turned slightly pale. He apparently knew who he was speaking to.

Red decided she wasn't getting enough attention and bellowed at the black gentleman, "Why don't you just keep your nose out of people's business. And don't get in my way either or you'll regret it!" she warned, shaking her finger at him.

The gentleman just smiled politely at her, leaned over to the assistant manager for a second and stepped toward the exit. I put my CDs and magazine on the counter and the clerk rang them up while Red continued to harangue the assistant manager about what he was going to do about me. I noticed that the black gentleman was standing by the front door now and had a small, hand held radio up to his mouth. It was a radio that the Military Police used!

I wasn't the least bit worried but this was too good to pass up. After I paid for my purchase I started toward the door but the black gentleman asked me to wait for him in the foyer. About that time an MP vehicle stopped out front in the loading zone and two MPs entered the store.

The black gentleman motioned them to follow him, and he proceeded over to Red, who was still chewing on the poor assistant manager. He walked up and showed his identification to Red, who ignored him for a second and then noticed the MPs. I could hear her roar from the front door.

"Well, it's about time you people decided to throw the trouble maker out!"

The black gentleman told her something quietly, and she turned almost purple. She let loose with volley of yelling and screaming at anyone within earshot about who she was and what she was going to do. This tirade lasted long enough for one of the MPs to move beside her and take her arm to guide her out. She jerked away violently and pushed him away. In a flash, the MP had her arm behind her back and the other one had his cuffs out handcuffing her. She was screaming bloody murder, swearing now, and I just ducked out of the way as they hauled her to the waiting car.

As soon as they cleared the door the black gentleman identified himself as the Provost Marshal for the military community in Heilbronn. For you civilians, that meant he was the Police Chief. He took my name, unit, and work phone, and I left. Later I was called to the Community Commander's office to provide sworn testimony in a hearing to determine if Red was going to be sent back to the states.

The next time I saw her was at the hearing. She was a totally different person. Smiling, subdued, quiet. She appeared to have met God, or the fear thereof. She was with her husband, a captain in a field artillery battalion. He was not a happy camper either.

When I was called to speak, I gave my version in simple, brief terms. But when I was asked if I thought she should be evacuated to the states, I said no.

For some reason, I felt she had learned something important, mainly about not getting her way and running over people, and if she stayed she would have a figurative Damocles sword hanging over her head.

She was allowed to stay in country, and I didn't see her again for about 3 months. I accidently ran into her in the slot machine room at the club. I had eaten lunch and wandered in to play some quarter slots and sat down next to her without realizing who it was. She touched my sleeve and I looked around.

"Aren't you the guy I got into trouble at the PX?" she asked quietly but casually.

I looked again, and sure enough, it was Red.

"I believe I am," I replied, not knowing if she was going to repeat her shenanigans.

She looked away and down for a moment, and then smiled sweetly and said, "I just wanted to thank you for what you said at the hearing. When the Community Commander gave us his decision, he said that he weighed what you had said seriously, and felt you were correct. He decided to let me stay here."

I smiled back and said, "Well, I hope that it works out for the best."

She touched my arm gently and told me, "I am so sorry about all that. I had jet lag, and I was PMS'ing, my husband had to leave for a 45 day exercise in Gräfenwohr, and I was just miserable and lost. I thought you would tell them how mean and nasty I was and I was doomed to go back to the states. You really helped me."

I was surprised to hear such nice things coming from Red, considering what a trash mouth she had. She looked away shyly, and fed some more coins into her slot machine. I reached over and touched her arm.

She looked up and I told her, "I'm really a nice guy and I felt something was bothering you. You couldn't make me that mad. Besides, I don't care what a beautiful woman does around me except maybe pack a pistol. Otherwise, you can pretty much do what you want!"

She blushed, and positively beamed. She brushed back her hair nervously and went to say something and didn't. She added some more coins even though she already had some good features lit up. She fidgeted on her stool.

Finally she gave the hair one last toss, and asked, "You really think I'm beautiful?"

I paused for a pregnant moment, leaned closer to her and in a conspiratorial tone whispered, "Beautiful...and damn sexy!"

Her face went totally red, and I thought for a minute I was on the verge of another tirade when she sputtered, "Why, uh, thank you."

"You're welcome. And I mean that..... actually both."

She looked at me quizzically, "Both?"

I replied quickly, "All three, welcome, beautiful, and sexy."

She positively beamed. She played her machine for a couple of more pulls and said, "A lot of people think I'm gross."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I meant what I said and I'm not a lot of people."

She squirmed on her stool like a little school girl. She was obviously flattered, and as she tried to avoid my gaze, I gave her a once over. Sure she had red hair but it was a beautiful, natural color, not too bright, with subtle highlights. She had a wonderfully nice face when it wasn't screwed into a grimace. As I mentioned, she weighed about 220 lbs. About 50 of that appeared to be breasts. She was wearing a shirt open at the front and a tank top underneath. I could see through the open shirt a pair of monsters.

Her ass was big and plump but not ill proportioned. It was actually well shaped and bounced nicely when she moved around. I found myself wondering if she was ripe for some extracurricular activities. I leaned toward her and told her my name. She smiled at me and told me her name was Marti. I asked if she came to the club at lunch very often. It was her first time.

I had to head back to the office but I asked as I was leaving, "Why don't you meet me here for lunch tomorrow?"

She looked almost panicky for a second, and then stammered, "Lunch?"

"Yes, lunch, the midday meal. Eat. Talk. You can eat and have a conversation can't you?" I asked.

"But...but...I don't know."

She was hooked.

I smiled and gave her the straight in the eyes sweet look and said, "We aren't meeting, per se. We'll just share a table and have some conversation. Do you like a late lunch."

She blushed again, apparently a habit with her, and finally said, "I guess sharing a table and some conversation would be okay."

As I stood, I told her, "Great. See you tomorrow right here, 12:30. Be hungry."

Before she could say anything else, and since there was no one else in that section of the slots, I reached out and took her hand, gently kissing it. I dropped her hand, smiled and gave her a wave as I left.

I had no idea if she would show, but when I walked into the club, I was disappointed not to see her. I figured she chickened out. I wandered into the slots room, and there she was. I gently tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she was hungry.

She turned and smiled, saying, "Ravenous."

I helped scoop her nickels into a small cloth bag and we headed for a table. The club wasn't too busy since several of the units assigned were all in Gräfenwohr at the time, including her husband's. We chatted over schnitzel and pommes frites, washing it down with Stüttgarter Hofbrau. She turned out to be an intelligent woman, knowledgeable about a wide variety of things. She was looking forward to a trip to Spain so she could try out the Spanish she learned in high school and college.

She enjoyed my telling her about many of the shopping, eating and club venues in Heilbronn and the surrounding area. She also asked if I was married. I told her about Mandi, and she told me a little about her husband. We had a fairly private corner, away from eaves droppers. While few people knew her, most of my battalion knew me. But I didn't worry about any prying eyes.

After a second beer, she started telling me some personal information. She had started to gain weight shortly after she married her husband. She had topped out and actually lost about 20 pounds over the past couple of months. She was making a determined effort to slowly and permanently lose about 80 pounds. In the mean time, when she hit about 190, he husband quit sleeping with her, and told her he hadn't married a fat pig and until she dropped weight, he didn't want to have anything to do with her physically.

I was appalled at an insensitive jerk like that. Of course, here I was chasing tail like the jerk I was, but that's a bunch of other stories! Anyway, she pretty much spilled her guts. She showed me a pic of her when she was around 140 lbs, and she was a doll. I asked some subtle questions about her experience before marrying (very little) and what she thought about not getting any sex (she wasn't happy). I figured I would wait for one more lunch and see how I could get some of the plump butt.

She apparently had other ideas, and she broached them rather quickly.

"You know, I don't mind having lunch here, but if I want to talk openly, I'm not really comfortable. Would you mind coming to my house for lunch instead?"

I weighed this invitation quickly, and considering my instincts before, I casually replied, "It's okay with me."

She smiled brightly and said, "Great. Tomorrow, 12:30, don't be late!"

I was set back a bit with this but wasn't about to blow a chance for a big, beautiful bottom.

She popped out of her chair, dropped some cash on the table, saying, "I got the tip."

As she headed for the door, I honestly think she exaggerated her walk for me, because her ass was rocking and bouncing like it meant business. She looked back to see if I was looking and I leaned over to show her that I liked the view of her ass.

I showed up at her quarters for lunch. Since her husband was a captain, they had a two bedroom unit way back of the housing area near some woods, and at the end of the street. I had walked a walking trail that came within a few feet of the back of their quarters. I made a mental note that if I needed an escape route, or a hidden entrance, I couldn't have asked for better.

I pulled into the drive and casually strolled up to the house. She opened the door before I could knock. I walked in and said hello. She motioned me to follow her into the dining area. She had made a mostly diet lunch with fruit, thin sliced deli meats, some German brotchens, and a beer for me.

We ate quietly for a few minutes until she asked if it was okay to pick up where she left off yesterday. I let her talk, taking in most of it, and tried to avoid letting my mind, or eyes, wander to some heavy cleavage she was showing me. She must have found an underwire bra with a demi-cup because her breasts looked like they were sitting on a shelf, and the nipples poked through the thin pullover shirt she was wearing. She was also wearing some shorts that showed some nice ass cheek below the legs.

I had to shake myself out of my reverie when she asked me if I was one of those people who had a kink for big girls. Her cleavage was so interesting I almost missed it.

"Not at all," I told her. "I just like women of all shapes, sizes and colors."

She chuckled at this, and then asked, "So you're one of those, what do they call them...you're a dog!"

I laughed heartily, and agreed.

"You have something against dogs?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied, "Some of my best friends are dogs."

We both laughed at the small joke. Since she seemed to be in a jocular mood, I got up from my chair and walked around behind her.

Placing both hands on her shoulders, I leaned down into her ear and whispered, "I appreciate lunch, but this dog needs some raw meat to satisfy his hunger."

She almost choked on the food she was chewing and took a sip of my beer to wash it down.

She leaned back and whispered back to me, "And where would there be any raw meat?"

I chuckled deviously and slid my hand down her side, and slowly over her thigh and pushed between her legs. She parted her thighs a bit so I slid my hand a little further down.

I whispered, "How about right here."

She turned her favorite shade of red again, and gently moved my hand away. I noticed that she was breathing a bit harshly. She turned toward me and then back to the table.

"You're a bit fast for me," she said breathily.

"No faster than you want to be," I told her quietly.

I leaned into her neck, pushing the hair aside, and nuzzled and kissed her neck for a moment. Then I gently moved down to her face and kissed her lips. She had nice, plump lips and she tasted like fresh fruit. She returned my kiss for a moment, and then pulled away almost reluctantly.

"Let's just finish lunch today, Okay?"

I quickly replied, "Sure."

She was still blushing and after a moments silence told me that she was eager to have sex but she also felt really guilty. Then, as though to make sure I returned, she told me something really sweet.

"I really want to have sex with you. And we will, but not right now. I promise I will be ready for anything when I am ready."

"I can't wait," I told her.

We finished up, and I left with another kiss. The following Monday I answered my office phone and it was Marti. She went directly to the point.

"I think I know where a dog can find some raw meat, if he's still hungry."

I chuckled and replied, "He's starving. Just point the right direction and he'll find it."

She laughed and said, "If you can get away for lunch maybe we can let that dog get his fill."

"I can," I replied quickly.

"Can you get here another way without driving up to the house? I found out there are a couple of busybodies who see everything."

I told her, "Not a problem. I will come in off the walking trail in the woods. Just leave the living room doors to the back open. And no one will see me. I wear camouflage clothes!"

She chortled at the quip, and said, "Good, see you at the usual time."

I hung up and thought, 'the usual time?' But it didn't matter. I would soon be buried in a hot pussy, and hopefully a big round beautiful white butt.

Marti was obviously ready for action when I got there. She was dressed in a sheer silk gown. Without a bra, her breasts showed the obvious size, and weight, although they didn't sag like I thought they would. The gown fit her fairly tightly, and I could see that although she was heavy, she didn't have rolls. I liked that, because I enjoy a big girl occasionally, but not one who has mounds of fat sagging everywhere.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She reacted quickly by pulling me closer and probing with her tongue. I kept this up until she was almost panting, and then released a hand from her waist to slowly slip a hand up and caressed a breast. She moaned quietly, and pushed back against my hand. After switching breasts, eliciting more moans, I reached down to grab a nice handful of plump butt. As I massaged and played with her ass, she pulled away from the kiss.

"God that feels wonderful. I haven't had my butt played with in so long."

I answered her comment by continuing to squeeze and massage her cheeks. She kissed me some more, and finally snaked a hand down between us. I hadn't gotten very hard yet, since I was biding my time and I didn't want to leak in my nicely starched, pressed uniform pants. But as she felt my cock through my pants, she smiled devilishly.

"Wow, nice," she said. "I think this will be fun."

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers