A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke away from the kissing, so I kissed down her neckline and down the front of her blouse. She responded by quickly unbuttoning the top four buttons of her blouse. Since I had already pushed her bra up and away from her tiny breasts, I was able to move down and take one in my mouth.

She slumped into the car seat and moaned, "Oh God."

I took that as a good sign and began playing her nipples with my tongue the way I wanted to do her clit. She began to moan even louder, and between the tongue on her nipple and the fingers in her pussy, she began to head for an inevitable orgasm. I hoped she wouldn't stop this time, and I bore in with all the skill I could muster so she would rather let go than stop.

It worked! When the orgasm finally hit, she groaned in a guttural voice deep in her throat, and began to writhe around in the car seat. I could feel a shattering spasm hit her, followed by another smaller one. She suddenly bit into my shoulder.

I shook off the pain, letting her go, and kept sucking on her breasts and maintained the same manual action on her clit. She lurched up and down in the seat a couple of more times, and finally grabbed my arm to pull my fingers from her panties.

I was gratified that she had let go, and while she was laying there trying to catch her breath, I casually took one of her delicate hands and placed it on my cock. She gently rubbed up and down the length for few seconds. Then, she sat up. She began to feel of my cock like she would a vegetable in the market. She looked at me, and never down into my crotch. After a few seconds, she let go, and looked at me very seriously.

"Jill told me you had a big cock. She saw you one time when she and Harry stayed over at your house. She told me that she had gotten up to go to the bathroom, and you were pounding Mandi into the mattress. There was enough light from the apartment building that she could see you pretty well."

I asked, "So is that a bad thing?"

She looked at me with a stern look, and said, "It might be. I know you want to put it in me, but this may take some time. I'm not eager to have my poor little winker split open."

I laughed and said, "First, it's a pussy, or cunt, if you're being nasty. Second, the way you get wet, it won't be a problem."

Carol blushed slightly, and suddenly got a shocked and scared look on her face.

"Did you say something to me about putting that in my bottom! You have got to be kidding me."

I chuckled and got an innocent look on my face, telling her, "Don't get so worried. By the time I am through getting you ready, you'll think it isn't big enough."

"I don't think I could ever get that ready," she scoffed.

"Don't sell yourself short," I quipped.

We shared a small laugh, and she settled back into the seat. I opened a Hofbrau, and we shared it. I got out some brotchens and ham and made her a quick sandwich.

I asked her how she felt, and what had made her let go and have an orgasm.

"Well, I really want to first. What you were doing to me was wonderful and I don't think I could have stopped. When it finally happened, I couldn't believe how good it felt. And to think, I have been denying myself all that fun!"

She sipped some beer and continued.

"Would you think I was foolish if I told you that is only the second time I have ever, you know, felt really good?"

"That was your second orgasm," I asked quickly.

She turned her head away shyly and nodded. I noticed that it was time to get her back to class, so I started the car. We drove in relative silence until we passed the gate of the kaserne. As soon as we cleared the security checkpoint, she leaned over and ran her hand down and slowly stroked my cock.

"I really want to feel you inside me. And the other night, I had a dream that you put it up my bottom. I dreamed that it felt like I was so full that I was going to burst."

'Your dream may be more accurate than you realize," I told her softly.

"I hope so. I am getting more curious every day," she told me.

I just smiled at her and told her that I would see her again soon. I was quickly getting used to lunch with Carol.

To help things advance, I did some reconnaissance around the area. I found a spot well off any trails that was open to the midday sun, and was covered in grass and wild flowers. It would be perfect for a nice outdoor romp, just the kind of place I would guilt trip her out of some of her inhibitions. After this little discovery, I called her. I asked her to wear some pants, and comfy shoes, and try to take a longer lunch than usual.

She was curious but I withheld all but the smallest amount of information. I packed a German lunch; sliced meats, sausages, fresh brotchens, and two beers for each. I also packed a comfortable blanket in the bottom of my basket.

When I told her to get out and walk with me, she was curious. When we left the regular trail, she was even more curious. She followed me closely until we reached the clearing. As we came out in the grass and flowers, she signed and exclaimed about how pretty it was there.

I spread the blanket, and set the basket down. I opened a beer for us to share, and settled in to get comfortable. I removed my uniform shirt, then undid my boots. She watched me for a minute and finally spoke.

"Isn't it a little premature to start undressing," she asked?

"What are you talking about?" I asked back.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure I'm ready to just jump right in," she said shyly.

When I realized what she was assuming, I laughed.

"Listen, no matter what you do, I am getting comfortable. For me that is no clothes, and out here with some rare sunlight and some privacy, I am going to enjoy it while I can!"

She looked away shyly and took a sip of beer. I finished getting undressed. When she looked around, my cock was right at eye level. She quickly looked away again, but I eased over to her face, and gently bumped my cock into her cheek. She turned red, and looked away.

I decided to be more firm, and firmly took her by the chin, turning her head until her nose was almost touching my cock. I stayed like that for a minute, and asked her if she had ever sucked a cock. She shook her head no, and tried to pull away. I kept my firm grip, but made her look right at my cock. After a few seconds, I used one hand to softly stroke my cock just a bare inch from her face, and started to get hard.

She half-heartedly tried once more to look away, but then her eyes grew wide as I stroked my cock to about half erect. I continued to hold her face as I leaned down to kiss her. I pulled away, leaving an even harder cock in her face.

I waited for a few seconds more and finally said, "Now you stroke it."

She looked somewhat frightened, but finally reached up and took my cock in one hand, gently rubbing up and down. The delicate touch was exciting, and I continued to get hard, until the full length was standing tall.

She suddenly blurted, "Good God it's so big!"

I chuckled and said, "The better to stuff your pussy full, my little sweets."

She giggled, and let go of my cock. After another sip, she reached back up and began a close examination. I was curious but kept quiet for a minute. She finally looked up at me.

"You are missing some nice sun and a wonderful feeling," I told her.

"I guess I could take something off," she replied quietly.

She slipped off her shoes, followed by the blouse and pants. She retained her bra and panties. I scrutinized her carefully. She did not pack a Playboy bunny body. Out of her clothes, she was almost anorexic. But I wasn't here to judge, I was there to pound her into the blanket.

We grabbed some food, finishing off the first beer. After a couple of sips of a fresh one, I pulled her down to me and began to kiss her. She loved kissing, and she heated up fast. I slipped my hand down into her panties and noticed she was already wet. She moved against me like a cat needing a rub.

I gently toyed with her clit and she fell back on the blanket, pulling me over her upper body. I continued to play with her clit until she started gasping. I finally broke away from the kiss and told her it was time to join me and Mother Nature.

She sat up slowly and spun on her hips away from me. She dropped the bra quickly and with just a flick of her hands, peeled the panties off. She turned back quickly and cuddled back up to me, not wanting to display her wares. That was fine with me, so I resumed kissing her.

We kissed long and deep. She was beginning to get hot, and I played her clit a little rougher, seeing if I could get her ready. When she finally rolled completely flat on her back, I decided not to wait for her to make any decisions. I casually slid between her legs, opening them wide, never breaking off the kiss. I pressed my cock to her pussy and slid about halfway in.

She moaned through the kiss, and tried to squirm away for a second, but I pressed into her until I felt my cock hit bottom. She groaned deeply and I didn't let up kissing her. She squirmed around a bit as I picked up a slow rhythmic stroke into her pussy. She was sopping wet but nicely tight.

I finally broke away from kissing her and raised up on my arms, looking down to see her with her eyes tightly closed, gasping and moaning softly. I bent down and kissed a nipple, then sucked it into my mouth. I pulled as much breast as she had inside my mouth and tongued her nipple. She grabbed my head and pressed it down.

I reached around with one hand and pulled one of her legs up over my hips. She followed suit with the other, suddenly wrapping both legs around me tightly. I switched breasts even as I picked up the pace. She began to moan louder, letting her mouth drop open. Her face was screwed up like she was in pain, but her reactions told me different.

I wasn't sure if she would actually let go and have an orgasm, but about the time that thought hit my head, she suddenly clenched my arms, gripped me tighter with her legs, and bit her lip. She pushed her head back into the ground, and finally shuddered.

She began softly saying, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" over and over.

Finally she went silent for a second and then let out a deep groan. She writhed around on my cock and I felt her spasms, strong and deep. She rolled her hips in circles on my cock. I watched her make several different fuck faces as she rolled through the last of her orgasm. I enjoyed watching all this. When she was finally spent, she relaxed and I slowed to a stop, leaving my cock deep inside her.

I leaned down and kissed her again. She suddenly grasped my face in her hands and pulled me down, smothering my face and lips with kisses. I let her work until she finally calmed down. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled shyly.

"Wow," she said honestly.

I chuckled. Her face was relaxed and calm. I looked at her for a minute.

"That was number 3," I said with a smile.

She smiled back and said, "More like 3 through 12."

I laughed lightly, and asked, "So are you ready to relax now?"

She smiled again and said, "I couldn't be more relaxed."

"Good," I exclaimed! "Now leave it that way."

She looked at me oddly, but when I carefully slipped my cock out of her sopping pussy and began to kiss down her stomach, she grabbed my head.

"Don't you dare stop me now," I said defiantly.

"But......" she started to speak.

I quickly put a finger to her lips, and then continued my journey downward. I felt her moving and was about to lock her down when I noticed she had picked up the beer and was taking a sip. I found that a very good sign.

I made my way down to a thicket of pubic hair that covered her entire pubic area in a thick, wiry mat. She had copious amounts of hair that went really high on her abdomen. I wondered if I could ever get her to take some clippers to the forest.

But I pushed through the hair on her pussy lips and sought her clit. I did some quick licks up and down her slit, pausing each time to give her clit some extra attention. When she had finally relaxed and was lying flat, I dived into and took her clit between my lips and surged into my tried and true tongue/lips action. She grabbed my head and for a minute thought she would pull me away, only to press down harder.

I pushed her legs back and stopped the clit action long enough to make a couple of passes down her slit and into her asshole. She jumped when I hit her asshole, but settled back down as soon as I headed back to her clit. After two or three times, she quit being quite so sensitive when I bumped a tongue into her asshole.

While down there, I got a good look at her little ass bud. It was crinkled and hairy, and had a bulging ring of sphincter muscles around the actual hole. But it also relaxed and came open for just a second, giving me a glimpse of a dark interior. I took that as a good sign.

When I returned to her clit, she began to sigh, and then picked up a moaning under her breath. I didn't want to stay in the brush pile all day so I picked up the speed and pressure on her clit. I was rewarded with some squirming and wiggling, and as I inserted my index finger into her pussy, she bounced a couple of times and got a quick orgasm. It wasn't as good as the previous one but an orgasm nonetheless.

Before she had time to recover, I quickly grabbed her ankles and flipped her over on her stomach and pulled her to her knees, pushing down on her back. Without hesitation, I plunged to the bottom in her pussy. She gasped and groaned, and in seconds began panting and moaning.

I plunged into her pussy hard and fast, wanting to get my own orgasm. She moaned and groaned even louder. I pounded away until I noticed that she had laid her head on the blanket and had gotten really quiet. I could see the beginnings of another orgasm coming.

When she went off, I enjoyed it so much I went along right after her. I moaned loudly, enjoying the spasm of hot, sticky semen squirting deep inside her. She must have felt it too, because she shook her ass some more and groaned out loud.

As I was slowly calming down and grinding to a halt, I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye and quickly looked over. There, standing in the brush, was a Forestmeister, staring right at me with a shit eating grin. I smiled at him, and he gave me quick thumbs up, pointed at my uniform hanging on a couple of low limbs, and gave me a military salute. With that, he disappeared into the brush, never making a sound.

I figured that was enough for this lunch, and slipped out of Carol's dripping pussy. I set my hand on her ass and held her still until I could grab a napkin, and gently wiped her dripping pussy. Her butthole clinched in and out as I wiped, and I enjoyed the visual. At the same time, I finally noticed that she had rather fallow looking skin, pale, several unsightly moles, and a narrow butt. It had looked bigger in her pants.

I didn't care, though, and finally laid her back down on the blanket, noticing that she was still breathing hard. She slowly pushed up on her arms, and finally standing up on her knees, reached over and got the beer. After a sip, she handed it to me. I stood up so my still lightly slickened cock was even with her face, took the beer and took a sip.

I was suddenly shocked by cold hands caressing my balls. Carol was almost absentmindedly playing with them. I let her amuse herself for a minute. She seemed inordinately curious all of the sudden.

"You have really big balls," she finally said.

I chuckled, "The better to fill you with cum, my dear"

She laughed, and I noticed that she was flushed from the neck down to below her breasts. When I pointed down, she noticed too.

"That hasn't happened to me but one other time."

Then, realizing that she had told me she had only had one orgasm in her life before the other day, flushed deeply red and blurted out, "I guess you can figure out what causes that."

I laughed, and finished my beer. I quickly popped open another one and handed it to Carol. She took a shallow sip and gave it back.

"I better be careful. I have to go back to work."

I smirked and said, "If that the case, you might want to douche with it instead of drinking it."

She laughed, and took another sip. She looked around for a second or two, and finally screwed up her face.

"I need to potty," she stated.

"Step off the blanket and let it go," I snapped back.

"I couldn't do that. We're....you know...out here in the open."

I chuckled and said, "Sooner or later you are going to have to give up all those guilt driven inhibitions. This is as good a place to start as any. Now go over there, face me, squat and pee. And you look at me as you do."

She sputtered and stammered.

"No objections, just do it. Don't think about it, just get over there and do it. If you have to close your eyes to get started, that's okay. But you have to look at me."

She was speechless.

"Go," I commanded!

She reacted quickly to the command voice and scurried over to the grass off the blanket and squatted. She tried to avoid letting me see her pussy, so I motioned silently for her to open her legs wide. She was flushed red, and trying not to look at me but finally she closed her eyes, and after a few seconds, a small trickle of urine began to fall. It took a while but soon she opened up a stream.

While she still had her eyes closed, I quickly rose and silently moved to her, taking her face in one hand and stroking my cock toward her mouth with the other. She almost instinctively opened her mouth, and I slipped the head in. She reached up with one hand and grasped my cock and began sucking on it like a baby bottle.

When she finally quite peeing, she sucked my cock a bit more and finally rose. I pulled her naked body tightly against me and hugged her. Carol made some mewing noises and tilted her head up to kiss me. I responded and kissed her deeply. She rubbed against me, causing my cock to stir and harden slightly. She ground her crotch against me even harder. Before I got completely hard, though, I pulled away and told her we had to call it a day.

She looked disappointed, but quietly agreed. She hugged me one more time and told me she had a wonderful time. Before we got dressed, I pushed her down on her knees and went straight to her puckered asshole with my tongue. She gasped and tried to pull away, but I held her tight and tongued her little pucker for a minute or two. She started sighing and moved her hips around. I figured that was enough.

When I pulled away, she whined a little. I pulled her to her feet, giving her a small kiss and told her what to expect next time.

"It's time we took care of your being an anal virgin. So until we meet again, you must masturbate once each day, and think about getting my cock into your little hole. Then use your finger to make it happen."

She looked at me skeptically, but nodded in agreement. We dressed quickly. As we were preparing to leave, she told me she was afraid the higher grass next to the woods would scratch her legs. I walked up behind her, and grabbing her waist, leaned down and hoisted her onto my shoulders. This put her clit pressing into the back of my neck. I leaned down and secured all our gear, and headed to the car.

I let Carol ride my shoulders until we arrived at the car. She had begun to enjoying the rubbing and pressing of her clit into the back of my neck. She asked if I could ride her around the walking trail. I wasn't a pack mule, so I declined.

On the way back to her work, she quietly asked me, "You aren't going to hurt me too bad back there are you?"

I explained that anal sex was an acquired taste for most women, and she might not necessarily like it. But she had to try more than once to find out. I also let her know how I would slowly and carefully get her relaxed enough for penetration. She looked away shyly.