A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed my head away and gently told me, "Stop now."

I laid my head on her lower abdomen, and listened to her stomach churn and her intestines growl. She gently caressed my head and brought her breathing back to normal. I got up, refilled her champagne glass, sat down beside her, and when she lazily opened her eyes, offered it to her. She sat up on one elbow, took the glass, and took a long drink.

"That's good," she said as she smacked her lips and then licked the bit of droplets from her upper lip.

"That was really wonderful!" she told me with that sly smile.

"Glad you liked it," I told her.

She sat up a bit more, took another drink, and told me, "I figured you would be pretty good. I don't know if you know this but some of your late nights when you were having sex with Mandi, I could hear you in my bedroom. The way she went on sometimes, I figured you must know what you're doing."

I was only slightly taken aback, but told her, "Thanks. I try hard."

"Speaking of hard," she said, and sat down her glass.

She leaned over toward me and quickly pivoting on her hip, brought her face to crotch level and took my cock in her mouth. She wasn't bad at giving head, although I would only give her about a 7. But she was enthusiastic, so I let her have at it for a bit. I finally decided I want to feel my cock buried in that nice pussy, so I gently pulled her off my cock and rolled her onto her back.

As I slid over her, she quickly spread her legs and grabbed my cock, guiding it into her before I could get completely settled. I thrust into her pussy with one long, smooth stroke, all the way in. She sighed, grabbed my back, and I started a steady stroke. She started rising to meet me, and I kept the rhythm slow and easy, waiting for her to get hot and bothered again. It didn't take long.

She suddenly reached up, pulled my head to her and locked onto my lips in a deep, tongue lashing kiss. I responded in kind, probing into her mouth. She grabbed my ass cheeks tightly, never breaking the kiss, and before I knew it, she was writhing through an orgasm. She was barely audible but was gasping when she finally broke the kiss.

"You are a rotten bastard!" she accused, while getting her breath back.

"No," I answered, "I'm a rotten good fuck!"

She laughed quietly, and continued to move her pelvis against my stoking cock.

I slid off her and pulled her legs around, telling her, "Climb up on your knees."

She got her ass high in the air and wiggled it at me. Then she quickly leaned around with an odd look on her face and said, "Are you going to put it up my butt?"

I had just gone to my knees behind her and slid my cock home into her juicy pussy. It was still dripping from her last orgasm. I looked down at a perfect little, lightly crinkled butthole, actually trying to open a bit of its own accord.

"Why do you ask?"

She laid her head on the blanket, turned to one side, and told me, "When Blaine turns me around like this he always wants to put it up my butt. But that's when he's drunk. He doesn't do any position but on top me otherwise. But when he does that, he is usually only half hard if that, and can't get it in. I guess he got it in about halfway once."

I continued to slowly stroke at her pussy, while taking a long look at her butthole. It was loosening even as she talked, and started to open ever so slightly. It was smooth, hairless, and light pink.

I said, "Why don't you ride like this for a while."

"Okay," was her quick reply.

I started picking up the speed and thrusting deeply into her. She rocked her ass in a circle as I pounded away. I kept this motion for a few minutes, until she began to arch her back a bit. Grabbing both of those nice butt cheeks, I spread her ass apart, opening her little pucker and pounded her hard. She quickly crashed through another orgasm.

After she recovered a bit, I withdrew from her pussy, slid down and began probing her butthole with my tongue.

She sighed contentedly, and finally asked, "I guess you ARE going to put it in there aren't you?"

"Only if you want to," was my quick retort.

She chuckled lightly, and said, "Just do what you want."

I grabbed the massage lotion bottle, and applied some to her pucker, gently probing with two fingers. She sighed contentedly, and wiggled back for more. I loved being in the great outdoors, where I could see every detail of this beautiful babe. I looked over at the baby, still sound asleep. She had her Mom's eyes and nose. She was going to be a killer babe in not too many years.

After a bit more finger probe, I lubed my cock with the slick fingers, and gently pushed the head against her butthole.

"Lean up a bit," I told her, "and you rock back slowly, taking as much as you can, when you can."

She pressed back against me, and the head of my cock quickly slipped in. She froze for a minute, and then pushed a bit more. When the head was just past her sphincter, she pulled away for a minute.

"I feel like I have to go!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "That full feeling will go away in a minute. Just relax and let yourself go, and everything will be good."

She pushed back again, slowly taking more and more of my cock into her ass. I stayed still, letting her begin rocking ever so slightly as she got deeper with each motion. Finally, with one last push, she had taken my cock all the way in.

"This feels so different," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. It hurt a little bit but I'm fine now. This isn't at all like I thought it would be. Why don't you go ahead now."

I slowly began a short, gentle stroke, watching for an adverse reaction. She sighed again, but didn't pull away. I increased the length of my stroke to about half my cock, still making slow, steady strokes. She continued to push back toward my cock. Finally I lengthened my stroke to where I was almost out of her butthole and then plunged back to full depth. I kept a steady rhythm going for a couple of minutes, then slowed back down and asked her how she was doing.

"It feels good now, but I don't think I can cum like this."

"Then try something for me," I told her.

"What?"

I pushed my cock all the way in and stopped, gently but firmly holding her hips.

"Reach underneath, and rub your clit."

She suddenly jerked up and looked over her shoulder at me.

"What?" she cried.

"Just what I said. Rub your clit."

"But I don't do that with someone else," she protested. "That's private."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

"You have my cock in your asshole, I have had my tongue in your pussy and ass both, you have taken my cock down your throat, and you want to talk about private!"

She laughed gently, and told me, "Well, Blaine always wanted me to do things to myself while he watched and did himself. I just couldn't do that because I grew up knowing that that was something private and dirty that you did by yourself. I was horrified to think that he could play with himself in front of me."

I told her that masturbating was sex play that Mandi and I did occasionally. Now she was curious.

"What kind of things do you do?" she asked.

I couldn't believe that I was buried balls deep in her ass and we were having this conversation. I told her about our small collection of sex toys, and how sometimes Mandi would climb onto our round, glass coffee table while I lay underneath, and use toys or cucumbers on her pussy and maybe a small toy in her ass. I would masturbate while she put on a show. Then she would use one of the toys and her fingers to get her orgasm.

Molly was still stroking back against me while I told her this, and I got even harder just flashing back to some of the shows Mandi had done for me. I told her I even had a couple of great shows on tape.

"Sounds dirty to me," she said with a small laugh.

I was really in the mood for a good cum myself, and being up to my balls in Molly's ass was getting me there.

She looked back one more time and finally said, "I guess I could give it a try."

"Great," I replied, "just do what feels good to you."

She ducked a shoulder down a bit as she reached under to rub her clit. I grabbed the lotion bottle, pulled her hand out and gave her a small splash of lotion. She went back to rubbing her pussy and clit, and I started stroking into her ass again in earnest. That wonderful feeling was beginning to well up in my balls as I worked deeply in her ass. I could see that she was doing a whale of a job on her clit, and before I knew it, she had exploded with another orgasm. But before I had time to finish in her ass, she pulled away.

"I want you to do yourself for me," she said almost with a pout. "I want to watch you get off."

I was slightly irritated at her not letting me finish in her ass but tried to be casual.

"I did myself for you, now you have to do yourself for me."

"Well, if that is what you want, but I need a little visual stimulus to help me."

"What?" she asked, her cute brow furrowing a bit.

"Just take that empty champagne bottle, and slip it in your pussy while I watch. That will help me get myself off."

"Well, maybe" she said, "But I want to watch you."

I didn't want to argue and damn sure needed to cum, so I grabbed one of her baby wipes, cleaned the lube from my cock, laid back on the blanket and looked directly at her as I began to stroke my cock. She leaned down close enough to almost kiss the head, watching intently. After a moment or two, she sat back and scooted her ass toward me so her head was even with my crotch. She reached up, took the champagne bottle in her hand, laid back with closed eyes and slowly inserted the neck into her pussy.

I continued to masturbate, slowly and steadily, not wanting to miss a minute of the show, she opened her eyes for a minute to watch me stroking, then added a couple more inches of bottle to her pussy. She kept her head turned to observe my cock, and finally pushed as much of the bottle into her pussy as it would stretch to accommodate. That's when she quickly slipped the bottle out, and sat up on one elbow.

I stopped for a second be she said, "Don't stop."

I started back up with a good stroke again, and she got on her knees, climbed over my thighs, and stood straight up over me, looking down at my cock while I continued to masturbate. She told me to stroke it harder, and I watched with fascination as she reached down to start fingering and rubbing her clit again. She remained fixated on my cock, and began to rub her clit as with the same motion I used on my cock. Her tits were bouncing and she looked positively engrossed.

When my orgasm was about to explode, I said, "I'm going to cum."

She cried, "Don't stop!"

I finished a few strokes later, blasting a shot of cum into the air that landed on my stomach, then another, and finally one last blast that splashed onto her hand. She convulsed a couple of times as though she might vomit, and then rocked her way through a frightening orgasm that had her face turning almost beet red. The red hue went down her chest and out onto her breasts. She literally fell onto my chest, and after panting heavily for a few seconds, suddenly slipped on up my body to once again lock lips with me for a few seconds. Just after she broke off the kiss, I heard a small noise.

Molly looked around and said, "Well, now that we're quiet, someone has decided to wake up."

Sure enough, the baby was moving her hands a bit and mewing. Molly got up, went over to the baby, and lifted her into her arms. It was a stirring sight, her completely naked, holding a baby wearing nothing but a diaper. She stepped back onto the blanket, laid the baby down between us, and began playing little coo things that mothers do with there kids.

I got up and opened the other bottle of champagne, poured a glass, and sat back down, handing it to Molly. She took a sip and handed the glass back. When she checked the baby's diaper, it was time for a replacement, so she grabbed a fresh one, cleaned the baby up a bit with the wipes, secured the fresh diaper, and handed her to me.

I let the baby nestle into the hair on my chest, and she purred lightly. Molly took another drink of champagne, grabbed some cheese, and laid back lazily, looking like a spoiled cat that had just finished a bowl of fresh cream.

"This was really nice. Thank you," she told me.

"Glad to oblige," I replied, "and I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Well," she started with a pursed lip, "it made me realize what I was really missing with Blaine. I thought I was really in love with him, but the past few months, I began to see that it was just some stupid girly thing that went too far. My parents thought I was being foolish, but they supported me. By the way, my Dad thinks you're just great."

I was a bit startled and wondered where this conversation was headed, only to have her continue.

"Don't worry. I wasn't trying to scare you or anything. I really appreciate you showing me how much fun having sex can be, and that I shouldn't worry about anything. You really make me comfortable, as a matter of fact, comfortable enough to do something I haven't ever done for anyone else, and that is let them watch me do myself."

Her chest was thrust out in pride, as though she had accomplished a major breakthrough.

I chuckled under my breath, and told her, "You should never be ashamed of what you have going on under your chin. You are beautiful, you have a gorgeous body, you exude refreshing sexiness, not like some cheap slut but like someone you would offer your left nut to just to have you close."

She laughed a deep, throaty laugh, and said, "If you want to give me your left nut, just make sure you put it in a jar in some formaldehyde. That would be quite a trophy!"

We laughed together, and I filled up her glass, topped mine off, and asked if she want to take the baby for a walk.

"Like this?" she cried, pointing down at her nude body.

"Sure," I replied, "We are miles from anyone."

"Why not," she asked? "This will be another first for me. Actually there are a lot of firsts today. I have never done it outside like this."

"Welcome to the nature club," I quipped.

We put the baby in the backpack; I strapped it on, grabbed our sandals, and took a walk up the turn-out to the main trail. I turned back for a short ways, and told her to wait there for me. I hurried down to the cars, grabbed our clothes, and stuffed them under the baby seat. I walked back to find her waiting with a curious look, until she saw the clothes. I moved the brush slightly for us to walk through, and we went the remaining half mile down to the cliff and sat and enjoyed the view, still totally naked. We returned, finished the champagne, and got ready to leave.

"Can we do this again?" she asked.

"I would love to," I replied. I turned her car around, turned mine around and we went home.

We went back to the spot in the woods one more time, after her parents came in and returned home with the baby. She was to follow them home in a couple of weeks. This time I was finally able to fill her ass full of cum, something she told me she really enjoyed, and she later let me watch her do a show of peeing while I masturbated. I will remember Molly for a long time.

12