A Dirty Little Bitch

Story Info
A horny wife dresses up for her husband.
1.5k words
4.15
45.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been horny all day at work, and all I could think about was how I wanted my husband's cock. It was midday and I was walking home from work, planning on surprising him with something sexy.

Jeremy was a few years older than me, but I loved him so much. With his brown hair and bright blue eyes, he was a handsome man. Just thinking about his body, was making me wet. He was 5ft7 and slim with muscles in all the right places.

When I got home I rushed upstairs, I had a just over an hour until he got home from work. I should send him a dirty text, I thought. I grabbed my phone out of the bag.

"I've been a very naughty girl, what are you going to do about it?" Send.

I went in to the bedroom and stripped off to, head in to the shower. While i waited for the shower to warm up, I stood in front the mirror admiring my body. With Short, dark brown hair and hazel eyes, I stood at 5ft 1. I ran my hands over my fair skin from my shoulders, over my perfectly round C cup boobs, giving them a gentle squeeze. Then turning around to admire my plump, firm bottom before stepping into the shower to freshen up.

The stream of water felt good on my skin and I could feel the familiar twinge creeping between my legs. I took the shower head off of the hook and brought it down over my body slowly, over my now, erect nipples, as I squeezed them with my free hand. I ran my hand and the shower head down my abdomen and over my mound. I couldn't resist sliding my hand down my slit, I was very wet, despite the water from the shower. I glided the shower down between my legs, whilst stroking my pussy with my other hand. I couldn't wait anymore. I shoved my fingers in my cunt and directed the stream of water on to my clit. Letting out moans and cries, I fucked myself with my fingers fast and hard, my orgasm leering over me. It was heaven. I must have moved the shower head slightly because all of a sudden it bore over me.

My fingers still plunging into my cunt without mercy, my orgasm took over my body. My pussy gripped my fingers and my cries of ecstasy filled the bathroom. As my orgasm died down, I removed my fingers and finished my shower. I was still not satisfied, I needed to be fucked.

I wondered into the bedroom to dry my hair, I had half hour until Jeremy was home. I quickly dried and straightened my hair and did my make up, dark smoky eyeshadow and a slutty red lipstick, that's right I wanted to be his little toy tonight. I found my sexy underwear in the wardrobe a slimming black bodice, that made boobs look amazing, some black stockings and a thong. As i was admiring my new slutty reflection in the mirror I heard the sound of keys jingling in the door, he was home.

I heard his footsteps up the stairs, and suddenly the door flew open.

"I heard you've been a very bad girl" he said, with a slight smirk, he had one hand behind his back, as his eyes glided over my body.

"Yes", I said, with a quiver in my voice.

"Turn around" with a sudden stern tone to his voice.

I did what was told, and turned away from him. All of a sudden I felt his body behind me. He put his arms around me. I turned my head slightly to look at him and he kissed me, long and deeply, he then moved down to kiss my neck. He grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled it behind me, when I felt something cold touch it. Handcuffs? He closed it round my wrist and pulled the my other hand to it. I gasped as I tried to wriggle my wrists but I was stuck.

Still behind me, he slid his hands on my breasts and squeezed pushing himself against me, I could feel his hard cock through his trousers. I wanted it in my mouth.

He must read my mind because suddenly he span me round and pushed me to my knees. He undid his belt and pulled off his jeans and boxers, and with his hand around his cock, he came at me. He placed his other hand through my hair and pressed himself against my lips. I obliged and opened wide as he wasted no time and shoved his cock in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down, long and slow. He let out groan from the back of his throat that shot straight down to my aching pussy. He then started thrusting deep in my throat. Quickening his pace, I was gagging and sputtering but I was loving every minute and so was he.

He suddenly stop and pulled out my mouth and I gasped for air, before he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"Get on your front and stick that ass in the air."

I quickly got in position and he smacked down on my ass cheek. I let out a yelp, which quickly turned into a moan. I loved being spanked.

"You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you", as he laid another slap on my ass. Each smack sending a delicious sensation to my pussy.

"Mmm yes". Smack.

"Tell me you're a dirty little bitch"

Smack on the other cheek.

"I'm a dirty little bitch, please spank me"

Smack. Smack. Smack.

He then stroked over my ass with one hand and slid his over hand between my legs. I was dripping by this point. He let a groan and then smacked me hard

"You dirty, little bitch. You like it don't you."

Suddenly he left me and wondered to the cupboard in the corner. I tried to peer round to see, but it was too awkward with my head already pressed against the bed.

He walked back and as he came into my view I saw he had a belt in hand. I moaned in anticipation. He then smoothed it over my ass, it felt cool against my hot skin.

"Let's see how you like this". Whack. He brought it down hard on my ass.

"Aah fuck" I yelled. It stang my already firery, red skin. "Mmm"

Whack. Whack. Whack.

He hit my ass a few more times and then threw the belt down on the floor.

I felt Jeremy get on the bed behind me, he grabbed at my ass and the rammed his cock into my pussy, with one hard thrust. I let out a moan, as I felt my pussy stretch to fit him in. He then started moving hard and fast.

He started breathing hard. He pulled my ass cheeks apart as he fucked me. All of a sudden I felt his finger pressing against my asshole. He pushed it in my tight hole and it felt so good. It seemed to intensify my pleasure. I could feel my orgasm building with every hard thrust in to my cunt, whilst he fingered my asshole.

He brought his other hand down hard on to my butt and that was it. My orgasm ripped through me, I was loving every minute.

Jeremy was still fucking me as my orgasm faded down but pleasure still hummed over my body. He then pulled out of me. He then bent down and started tracing his tongue in circles on my little to rosebud and planted his fingers on my clit. He started licking widely and I started moaning again.

"You like my tongue in your ass, you're naughty girl!" He pulled away again. "Do you want my hard cock in there?"

Before I could answer, he was pressing the tip of his cock against my hole.

I let out an approving groan.

"Oh yes, please, fuck my ass".

He then pushed his cock, deep in to my tight asshole. It hurt a little to start with as I felt myself stretching to accommodate him but as he started moving it felt started feeling good.

I was sure to come again soon. He was pumping in and out of my ass, which each thrust sending bolts of pleasure to my pussy.

"Does my cock feel good?" He groaned, getting faster as his own orgasm neared.

"Yes. Oh yeah. Feels. So good!"

He then reached around and started rubbing my clit. It was all too much I came around his cock, my ass tightening on him. He started breathing heavier and fucking me harder. All of a sudden, as my own orgasm was still washing over me, he slammed into me. His cock pulsed and his come filled my ass with his come. He collapsed on top of me, pushing me down into the bed. We stayed like that for a minute or so, before he got up and pulled out of me. He undid my hands and then pulled me close to him, and into his arms.

"That was amazing" he whispered, kissing my forehead. "Are you ok?"

I lifted my head and smiled, "Mmm, yes, and yes it was" I then rested my head on his chest and fell into a blissful sleep.