A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned, reached up, grabbed her hand, and yanked her forward. She almost fell onto my lap, her fish slapping onto the grayish sand around us. Her thighs were spread and her pussy was hot as molten gold through her leggings. Her smaller breasts and my larger ones pressed together, my lips and hers almost brushing against one another as my hands slid along her thighs, then back to her ass. I squeezed slowly as I whispered, huskily.

"Yes?"

"Oh shut up and kiss me," Soo growled, then leaned forward. My mouth and hers met. My hands went to the collar of her jumpsuit. One finger found the zipper and tugged down with a slow, sensual zrrrrrip noise, while my other hand slipped under the collar, then pushed aside, unfolding her clothes like I was peeling her out of a layer of skin. But rather than red muscle, all that my questing hand found was gloriously smooth hotness. My palm cupped her breast and squeezed her, while my other hand brushed along her belly, feeling the faint harness of her ribcage. She was a skinny thing, wasn't she?

It didn't make her tongue any less desperately hungry. It quested in my mouth as if I was holding the fountain of youth in my mouth and she wanted every drop. My tongue met hers and I unleashed ever bit of my skill into the kiss. Once I was done, she had rolled her arms free of the jumpsuit and sat half-dressed on my lap, her moist skin glittering, and her breasts rising as she panted.

"Looking at you has given me the fucking yellow plague, Jesus..." I whispered, cupping her breasts, watching her moan sweetly. "Is that racist?"

"I...what?" Soo looking confused.

I decided to sidestep that question by kissing her again. Soo bit my lower lip. In a loving way. Her body molded to mine and I grabbed at what was left of her jumpsuit. Soo didn't waste any time with me either. She grabbed at my hips, her fingers rummaging around in my pockets before she found my zipper. She pushed and scrambled and broke the kiss only long enough to shove what was left of my jumpsuit aside. We both lay in the oddly cool sunlight, panting as we looked at one another. Soo bit her lower lip.

"Is...it safe..." Her hand closed around my cock. The coolness of her fingertips contrasted so hard against the furnace heat of my dick that I was shocked the moisture beading on her fingers didn't fucking sizzle.

"Uh, no?" I said. "S-Genes are fertile AF." I grinned, sheepishly. "Uh, I should prolly ask Alex if he's gonna take care of any of the...uh, nevermind."

Soo bit her lip. Looked left. Looked right. "D-Do you have condoms?"

I shook my head.

Soo's palm worked my shaft. Slowly. Pumping me up and down, up and down. Her dainty fingertips didn't even complete the grip – that was how much I was straining her hand.

"Fuck it," Soo whispered, then swung herself atop me again, leaning forward to kiss me on the mouth. The heat of her sopping wet cunny slipped along the girth of my cock and I rocked my hips against her. Then she was rising up, so that my cock could stand to attention. The fat tip of my cock pressed to her sex and I cooed quietly as I looked down at her sex...and noticed something for the first time. My brow furrowed as I saw that she had actually shaven her bush down into a stylized spider shape.

Sexy.

Exotic.

I liked it.

Then Soo sat down on my cock and I looooved it. Her sex was vice tight and furnace hot and wet as the ocean we had just gotten out. Her back arched and her voice sang in the morning air, overriding the waves with her own music. Her hips started to rock as she settled herself – actually needing to pause and push to get the rest of me in. Once I was fully hilted, I started to thrust back up too. My own core muscles tightened every few seconds as Soo bounced atop me. Her hands dug into the sand behind her as she leaned backward. Her breasts bounced, tiny little jiggles that were all the more precious for how slight the motion was.

"Oh Kimmy!" She gasped. "Your cock feels so good."

"I know," I purred, hotly, my balls slapping against her ass as I sat up slightly. I started to thrust up faster, my own fingers digging into the sand as I put every bit of strength I could into my motions. You'd think being konked out by a bit of helicopter would make early morning fucking less fun. Well, you thought without the amazing recovery rate of an S-gene. And just how fucking good Soo's tight pussy felt. Holy shit. She was working my cock like a pro, but she looked as shame faced as a virgin, and the combination was driving me utterly fucking wild.

"Oh Chairman!" She moaned, in the same way most people would moan 'oh god.' I blinked – but before I could register that, she was leaning forward, sliding her arms around my back, wailing her pleasure as she rocked and bounced on me. Her breasts and mine mashed together as I kissed at her neck. My hands slipped up, grabbing her ass, smearing her with damp sand. She didn't care. I didn't care. My own cry of pleasure was loud and piercing as I thrust into her, shuddering deep to my soul. My balls clenched and cum shot into her, filling her and filling her and filling her. Cum rushed past my cock, slicking it, then dripped along my balls.

I gasped heavily, trembling as I thrust again and knew, to the very core of my belly, that I had knocked her up good.

And.

Holy shit.

I cannot overstate just how fucking amazing it is, to be balls deep in a gorgeous girl and know you've filled her up with warm cum, and that she was blissfully happy about it. And Soo did look blissful. She smiled down at me, her eyes dazed as she whispered.

"Thank you, Kimberly Woods..." She husked.

I grinned. "Aw, shucks..." I mumbled lazily.

Then Soo started to stand. Her knees quivered – and in the background, I heard the low thump thump thump of multiple helicopters. My brow furrowed...and something clicked.

I had never told her my full name.

Soo lifted her pistol, her face schooling itself, even as my cum dripped from her pussy. She cocked the pistol back and sighed.

"If it helps, I am quite sorry, Agent Woods," she said, her voice flat as she aimed the pistol at my head. My eyes flicked from the gun to her other hand. She had gotten a hold of the sample that I had stolen from the base. I clenched my jaw as the black helicopters roared overhead, banking around to find a place to land – the brilliant red star of North Korea on their hulls. I tensed, slowly as Soo cocked the pistol.

"Hey, Soo," I said. "One...last thing."

She paused.

I smirked. "Don't tear up about me." I shrugged...and in that motion, flung my palm up. The sand I had grabbed smashed into her face, blooming outwards. She jerked back and her pistol fired – the bullet slamming into the sand to the left of my head. Sand exploded upwards and I sprinted for the woods that lined the beach. As I ran, she staggered backwards – and I could hear Korean voices shouting. I risked a look back and saw Soo gesturing wildly with her arm, shouting orders at the North Korean soldiers. They rushed towards the forest as I sprinted inside.

I ducked behind a tree, panting, trying to collect myself.

Then a quad copter drone flew down to hover right before my head.

"Hey, Woods," Amanda's voice piped through the speakers. "I guess Marcy was right – monitor the Nork's com nets and we'd find you. I owe her a coke!"

If I could have kissed the drone, I would have.

"O'Neill!" I hissed. "How did- no, nevermind. Where's the evac point?"

"There's a clearing a half mile north. Let me deal with the goons. I got this." The drone whirred past me and shot towards the men, unlimbering a sleek machine gun as it flew. I started to sprint as the forest filled with the sound of gunfire.

***

I sat in the TASK sky-base debriefing room, my legs drawn up under me, a big floofy blanket wrapped around me, a cup of hot chocolate in one hand, and a really nice secretary from the HR department hiding underneath the blanket with her mouth fastened around my nuts. I sighed, happily, as I sipped my drink. Amanda sat to my left, playing games on her Switch, while Marcy was reading and re-reading my report.

"Kimmy," Marcy said.

"Yesss?" I crooned, feeling the deep wellbeing that comes from a good ball-sucking welling through me.

"In future, don't use the words 'fucking radical' when describing enemy technology," she said. "And next time, don't just use the lyrics from Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas to describe an enemy combatant."

"Well, we did use expert timing," I said, cheerfully, as the door to the room opened and Alex walked in...with a Suit. He was everything that Alex wasn't. Skinny and muscle-free. Straight backed. Up tight. Definitely not happy that he was here. Also, he had a really stupid little mustache. Alex gestured to him.

"This is Mr. Smith, our liaison with the United Nations security council," he said.

"Agent Woods," Mr. Smith said, his voice stiff and extremely British.

"Now, lets get to the debriefing," Alex said, taking a seat across from me and my girls. He smiled as he read the report that Marcy handed him. But as he read it, he asked questions – questions I answered nice and levelly. Meanwhile, Mindy (the secretary) was channeling her fear at getting caught into some of the best dicksucking I had ever fucking felt. She was just going to town on my dong, her mouth slurping so loudly that I had to make sure I hummed quietly just to cover the noise. Fortch, the blanket also helped to muffle it.

But then we came to Soo and the get away...and Mr. Smith sprang in.

"Did you know that Soo Jung Ping was, in fact, Agent Arachnid Ice, infamous spy and assassin from SPIDER?" Mr. Smith asked.

I shook my head. "No. I don't even know what SPIDER is. S-genes?" I looked at Alex.

Alex shook his head. "No. They're North Korea's response to SKIT. Spies: Purpose, International Destabilization, Espionage and Revenge."

I sucked in a quiet breath. "Balls. Why didn't she kill me in my sleep? I was konked out for hours by a helio."

"Why indeed..." Mr. Smith asked, suspiciously. He leaned forward. "Your parents worked in South Korea for some time, did they not?"

"I mean...kinda?" I shrugged. Mom and Dad's jobs had been international finance, and I had never been super interested in them, when I had the entire cheerleader team to seduce. Mr. Smith frowned at me, his eyes narrowing suspiciously.

"Did you know that several of their friends in Sol are known to be sympathetic with the Reunion Party?" he asked, his voice probing.

"Nah," I said, shrugging as Mindi actually managed to get an extra inch of my dick into her mouth. My voice was tight as I added: "Too busy seducing my next door neighbor's daughter. And sister. And her."

Mr. Smith's face colored and Alex laughed.

"Now, as to your question," Alex said, before Mr. Smith could badger me more. "North Korea has a standing order to their operatives – they need more S-genes. So, did Soo seduce you?"

"...no..." I said, flushing.

"Ah, she is good..." Alex muttered. "Nothing brings out an S-gene's interest like someone playing hard to get." He sighed. "So, did you knock her up?"

Mr. Smith turned completely purple – clearly furious about the tone and subject of this part of the debriefing. I slid my hand under my blankets, squeezing Mindi's head. My hand started to move, so I could fuck her throat as I responded: "M-Maybe."

"We'll need to figure that out for sure," Alex said, nodding. "Still, overall, this mission went quite well."

"It did not!" Mr. Smith exploded. "The sample was taken, Hot remains at large, we don't know thing one about the purpose of the base – which has since been destroyed by the North Koreans-"

"Mr. Smith!" Alex laughed. "Firstly, the North Koreans got the sample...but thanks to Agent Woods' amazingly sloppy job of getting her hands on it, plenty of the material remained smeared on her jumpsuit's liners. Thanks to Pilot O'Neill's recovery of her clothes-"

Amanda paused in playing her Switch to beam.

"-we have access to the sample. Secondly, I'm impressed that Kimmy survived Hot, let alone escaped." He shook his head.

Mr. Smith looked unconvinced.

"Still," Alex said, quietly, looking at me. "The materials are beyond even our own Tabby. She's done her best, but it's a kind of S-gene chemistry that she hasn't specialized in. She's more of a generalist...which means we either need an S-gene chemist, or the finest baseline chemist in the world. Fortunately..." he smiled. "We know exactly where the finest baseline chemist in the world is."

He grinned. "How does a trip to Venice sound?"

I came. Deep in Mindi's throat.

TO BE CONTINUED