A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widened as my hands traced the lines of her arms down to her shoulders. She didn't work out, so she had almost no muscle. But that meant her skin was as soft and smooth as silk, while being as dark as midnight. My heart hammered in my ears as my brain whirled through the ramifications. I whispered. "You apply this to a drug, someone could be high forever."

"It would destroy the pharmaceutical industry overnight," Chio whispered.

Her lips were so close to mine.

There were questions. What the hell did Lady Chaos want with such a thing? But those were questions for later. Those warm, warm eyes of hers called me. I leaned forward and Chio accepted my tongue with a quiet, eager moan. Her breasts filled my palms, as perfectly as I had dreamed. I grabbed her dress and started to peel it from her skin. The moisture that still dripped from it made this as deliciously erotic as anything I had ever seen. The dress drew back, revealing her skin glistening as if it had been oiled. Water dripped from her black nipples - both hard and eager. I broke the kiss as Chio gasped.

"I-I've never...with...with a woman before..."

"Shh..." I whispered, rolling her onto her back. "It'll like riding a bike."

She rolled her head to the side, revealing her neck. I kissed it as I started to reach back with one hand. I found my zipper and tugged it desperately down. I had to break off from kissing and nibbling her mahogany neck just long enough to writhe and wriggle out of my spy suit. As my suit slapped to the ground, Chio whispered.

"As a child, I was taught that laying with a woman like this was a sin. I stopped beliving in god, but some part of me still believes that- oh Jesus Christ what is that!?" She sat up, her eyes wide with shock as she looked at my cock, which was hard enough to almost bump against my own titties. I grinned at her.

"I told you it'd be like riding a bike," I purred.

"I-I have never...ridden..." Her eyes softened as she drank in my girldick. "A...bike..." She leaned forward. Her nose flared as she breathed in my smell, then mewled quietly. Her tongue darted out and she whispered. "She didn't lie..."

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Hot," Chio whispered, her black palm closing around my cock. The contrast between her hand and my own hard girlmeat was so wonderful. I closed my eyes and bucked my hips against her palm, bumping and smearing my cocktip against her lips. I could picture Hot telling Chio any number of horror stories about me to try and confuse her loyalties. Then all thought of confused loyalties went away as Chio closed her mouth around my cock and sucked on it, moaning as wantonly as the most eager whore.

"Mmmrr," I groaned. "Were you taught good girls didn't do this?"

Chio drew her mouth back. Her eyes glistened with eager lust as she opened her lips wide, her dark tongue circling around and around my cock. She responded without words - leaning forward to take another few inches into her eager mouth. My fingers sank into her afro, feeling her kinky hair snarling through my hair. She pushed forward and I guided her, moving my hips as I sank another few inches into her throat. From the eager gurgle that escaped her, I think the good doctor liked it. Her palm cupped my balls and I half closed my eyes.

"I can't wait to dump a hot load in your cute cunny," I whispered.

Chio drew her mouth back, gasping heavily. "Do you have a condom?" She asked.

I bit my lip, hard. "N-No..." I admitted.

Chio looked at my dick. Then she looked at me. Then she looked at my dick. Then she flushed. "Oh, what the hell." She leaned back down and slurped my cock halfway into her eager mouth. I hissed happily. But then Chio was drawing back. Her eyes looked at the glistening half of my cock that she had gotten nice and slicked up with her wanton tongue. She seemed to think that was enough because she crawled away. I was about to complain but then she was thrusting her rump into the air, her thighs spreading wide.

So...

One HR meeting and a stern talking to from Alex had told me that, yes, "yellow fever" was definitely racist.

That being said, I wasn't sick at all, looking at that delicious, hairless pussy, and those gleaming ebony thighs.

"Fuck me," Chio whispered. "Take me. Take me hard, you virile young woman. Fill me up. Please."

I crawled atop her. My hands went to her shoulders and I pressed my breasts against her shoulder blade, my voice hot as I growled in her ear. "You didn't need to say please," I purred. My cocktip slotted against her sex. "But it fucking helps." I purred, then slammed into the Ethiopian goddess underneath me so hard that the bed squeaked, her breasts almost slapped her face, and her cry of orgasmic bliss was so loud that it gave the Pope a stiffy. Her fingers clenched on the sheets and she gasped, her head rolling back, her eyes wide.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" She gasped.

My hips drove against her, my balls slapping a fierce tattoo against her belly as I grabbed onto her shoulders for leverage.

I admit, fucking an S-gene isn't exactly like riding a bike. Fucking a man's like riding a bike. Fucking an S-gene was like riding a bike with the speed of a Kawasaki Ninja and the power of a Harley and the potency of Optimus motherfucking Prime. And no one in the world would convince me that the old Optimus wasn't shooting enough cybertronian spunk to father an entire race of RC cars. I hissed, rearing back slightly so I could thrust more deeply. From the heightening pitch and increasing frequency...Chio likey.

The door opened and Lizzy stepped in, scowling, holding her phone to her chest. "What are you doing in here, strangling a ca..." she gaped.

Chio, her fingers tight enough to turn her knuckles white against the sheets, threw her head back, her afro rasping wonderfully against my neck and cheek, screamed. "Oh Kimmy! Yes! God yes! Yes! Yes!"

I grinned. "Uh, dude, either..." I grunted, my eyes half closing. "Get in the pool or shut the door, you know?"

Faintly, I could hear a gruff male voice saying: "Elisabet, what on Earth is-"

"Call you back D-Daddy!" Lizzy squeaked, clicking off the phone. She stepped into the room, her eyes wide as saucers. Chio seemed to be too well fucked to realize that anything was happening beyond the light show of orgasmic pleasure going off behind her eyes and the carnival of erotic delights that was triggering it. As such, she demonstrated one of my favorite pornographic kinks to our impressionable collegic spectator.

A woman enjoying sex.

Sadly rare in the YouPorns of the world.

Chio's face went slack as her pussy clenched on my dick hard enough to send me right over the edge. I shuddered, gasped, and spent myself inside of her. My balls clenched and seed exploded, deep, deep, deep in Chio. Her belly expanded slightly, then hot white cum sloshed from the imperfect seal that my dick made with her pussy. Cum dripped from my balls, splashed along my thighs. Puddled onto the bed. Chio's arms gave out and she sprawled on the bed in an ungainly pile.

She looked a bit like an ancient Egyptian embalmer had jammed a bronze spook up her nose and yanked her brains out.

I usually had that impact on women, I have to admit.

"W-What...are you?" Lizzy whispered.

I grinned at her, my eyes glittering fiercely.

"Why don't you get over here and find out, Lizzy?" I whispered, sliding slowly out of Chio. My cock was still hard, because nothing got me more ready for round two...than being watched during the climax of round one. Lizzy stepped forward, but I wasn't ready to wait the fifteen seconds it'd take her to clear the distance. I stood, stepped forward, and pinned Lizzy against the wall. Her smallish breasts rose and fell as she panted, her eyes wide as saucers. She gaped at me as I pressed her against the wall, my fingers and her fingers intertwining.

"I-I...I have a boyfriend..." she whispered, her voice soft and desperate, like she was reaching for something, anything. Not to stop me. A single word would stop me. No. She was trying to stop herself.

I smirked. "I'm a spy, Lizzy. It's not like I'm gonna tell him."

"B-But...I...I'm also a virgin!" she squeaked.

It was like Lizzy was trying to put out a fire with her patented fucking gasoline hose. I leaned forward and caught her mouth with mine. Her tongue was clumsy and unsure. But I taught her. I showed her where to move and where to give, where to press and where to play. It was a delightful few moments - catching breath only between gasps and whimpers and whispers. Lizzy blinked, her eyes hazy as she realized that, between kisses, I had gotten her buck naked.

"B-Brent never kissed like that," she whispered.

I whistled slowly.

Underneath her suit, Lizzy was as delicious as I had imagined. She clearly worked out, giving her a toned set of muscle to go with her smallish breasts - while her fingers were as delicate and fine boned as any I had seen. Her nipples were rosy bright against the paleness of her breasts, while her sex was hidden underneath a thatch of hair so blond it was almost white. I had to admit, I preferred a shaved cooter, but sometimes, I liked to take a walk on the wild side. My fingers caressed between her legs, and I found she was as sopping wet and welcoming as...well...

Most girls.

But she was still a virgin. So, I started to slide my fingers into her as she squirmed and gasped, her voice husky. "Oh wow...wow..." She whispered. "Ah! Ah!" She rolled her head back, her hips bucking as my thumb found her clit. Her eyes widened and she squeaked. Her whole body shuddered and I felt her juices splash along my palm. I grinned at her as she looked at me in wonder. "W-What was that?"

I blinked. "You...never jilled off before?"

"Never what now?" Lizzy asked, her voice coming in soft, shallow pants.

"Oh my god." I leaned forward, kissing her again. Her tongue had learned well - she kissed me back with a wild passion and I knew, deep in my body, I absolutely had to protect this innocent girl from the horrible fate of not being deflowered by me. I imagined some clumsy boy trying to fuck her for the first time and shuddered. I broke the kiss and Lizzy looked faint. One of her legs hesitantly opened, knee cocking up. I took the invitation and slipped my palm underneath her knee. I spread her wider and she crooned.

"I-I thought I'd be scared," she breathed as my cocktip pressed to her sex. "But, oh god, I just want this so bad."

"That's a good sign," I whispered, huskily.

I started to push into her. I didn't go full force, like I had with Chio. Instead, I took it slowly, inch by inch, pausing when Lizzy tensed, and letting her get used to me. Like most athletic girls, she didn't have a 'maiden head' anymore, but her cunny was still as tight as a glove and as smooth as silk. I half closed my eyes, hissing once I had finished burying myself up to my hairless balls, feeling the tickling softness of her thatch. She gasped, quietly her head lolling against the table.

"W-Whoa..." she whispered.

I grinned at her. "Pretty good, huh?"

"S-So much better than Brent..." She breathed, hungrily. "H-He never...got this far, but..." she gasped as I started to slowly slide back, then thrust forward, making her breasts jiggle. "Ah. I felt him when we were making out."

"Dinky?" I whispered.

"Micro." She grinned, shakily, then gasped. "Ah, oh god, yes!"

I kissed her pale shoulder as I started to thrust into her, grunting quietly as my balls slapped against her ass. She shuddered with pleasure. Behind me, I could hear a soft moan from the bed. I looked back and saw Chio. She was fingering herself lazily, watching us with a delight. I grinned slowly, then looked back at Lizzy.

"You want me to cum deep inside your pussy, don't you?" I purred.

"Yessss..." Lizzy breathed, hungrily. Her body shuddered and her fingers sank into my shoulders as I thrust into her, grunting quietly. I thrust faster and faster, feeling my instincts - the intense, primal instincts of an S-gene, driving me further and further.

"Want me to...nrr...knock you up behind your boyfriend's back, dont'cha?"

"Godyes!" Lizzy gasped, her voice rising in pitch. Her fingers slipped to my neck and she gasped. "Ah! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I thrust harder and harder, her ass slapping against the wall as my hands grabbed onto her knees, rooting her in place, holding her there as I pounded into her sex. I thrust into her as deep as I could, my balls smacking her ass - turning it almost red with the speed and power of my thrusts. Lizzy's face was going as slack as Chio's had, but it was the pure delight in her eyes that set me off. I thrust deep inside of her and groaned, low in my throat. My eyes half closed.

I came.

I came hard. Thick jets of cum spurted into her, again and again and again. Lizzy cried out, rolling her head back. "Yessssssssss!"

I shuddered, then sagged backwards. We sprawled on the bed together.

We were like that when the door opened and TASK arrived. Alex at their head.

He grinned down at me.

"Sup Kimmy," he said.

Chio had crawled next to me and was nuzzling my side. I petted her head, smiling slightly.

"Sup, Alex," I whispered.

"...can I fuck her?" Alex asked, pointing at Lizzy.

***

On the TASK helicarrier, I was nearly skipping with joy as Alex and Tabby walked with me through the corridors. Tabby smiled as she read from her data pad. "So, Mr. Juliane has been given the pitch - we're selling this as Lizzy taking a new set of courses in America. We've faked together a really cool university, and while you're on assignment, she'll be put through them, so it's...not even really fake. Chio, oh, she's already working in the biochem department..." She nodded. "She didn't have much close family, so we basically just told them the truth: She's working for the UN now."

I pumped my fist, dancing as we came to the meeting room where we would debrief. Once more, the dour Mr. Smith was waiting, while Amanda and Marcy were seated, waiting for us. Amanda was tapping away at her switch.

"Hey guys, guess what!" I said.

"What?" Marcy asked.

"You started-?" Amanda started, not looking up from her switch.

"I started my harem!" I said. "A super wealthy hieress and a fucking gorgeous genius doctor!"

Amanda glared at me. "Whoopdee fucking doo, you slut!" She growled, slamming her Switch into the table so hard the screen cracked. She stood. "I'll be in the flight sim!"

She stood and stalked off, almost literally smoking with rage.

"What's gotten into her?" I asked, my brow furrowing as Mr. Smith started to rub his temples.

Alex watched as Amanda walked off. Then he looked at me. He shrugged. I looked at Marcy. Marcy looked at me. Then she rolled her eyes.

"S-Genes," she said, shaking her head. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Ahem," Mr. Smith said. "We're here for a de-"

"No it's not obvious!" I snapped, glaring at Marcy. "What's the big dealio?"

Marcy looked at the ceiling. "Kimmy..." She thrust her finger at me. "Amanda is jealous."

I blinked.

"Oh."

TO BE CONTINUED