A Discovery and a Taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife had discovered that this was the one position in which Narayan lost control, and she could end the marathon fucking. It was hard to convince him to do this. But after over an hour and a half of fucking she could prevail. Sometimes, he would pull out and turn her around and sink into her just to control his cumming.

Narayan loved fucking and the orgasm was too much of a full-stop for him. But now, if he did not finish with the Little Sweet One, she might just feel raw, he felt.

As she shortened her thrusts, Kavya missed a trick and he slipped out. There was gasping and desperation all around. As Kavya caught his cock and re-guided it, she was desperate to have him back in, much to her own wonderment.

"Short jabs, without letting me out," he said, eyes closed luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy massaging his cock where it mattered. Kavya looked back best as she could and concentrated on the task given to her.

"Ha!" she howled as her own orgasms impeded her in her mission. He gripped her buttocks hard to keep her focused.

"Mama!" she wept. "Yes, baby," he acknowledged but slapped her buttocks to goad her on. Even his slapping aroused her.

His orgasm boiled up and heeding the words of his yoga master, he let go. In her words, he allowed what was to happen, giving himself up to it.

Kavya made it happen. She knew he had to finish. She knew he would. And she was determined that she take him again. But not now. Not anymore. She looked up at the clock on the wall.

They had been fucking for well over and hour and it was time for others to return. She needed this to finish.

Now she knew. Manipulating the bulb-head of his cock just in and around the top of her pussy, she could feel him shuddering. Her womb deep pleasure was over. It was now the pleasure afforded by her lips, the occasional graze of the clit -- the angle was hopelessly wrong for that one -- and the walls of the shallow zone of her pussy.

He trembled and came with a huge bellow. "My little sweet one. Oh lovely one. My Little Dear." All the endearments for the little girl next door.

She struggled to stay up on all her fours as he pounded into her from behind. But if she slid forward, he would slip out. He came and he filled her. She gently kept fucking him back, milking him, giving him all the pleasure he needed in orgasm.

As he shrank in size, he slipped out. As he had usually done, he gripped his cock to give it all the pleasure and caressing he needed at this stage.

Not only was Kavya up to the task, she was also able to take advantage of his weakness of the moment. She took the receding jut into her mouth. It was the best way to massage every last bit of orgasm out of it. Every last dribble. She mouthed him, like she was an expert. It did not feel like the first time.

"Girl!" groaned Narayan, holding her head and egging her on. "You should not have done this with those beautiful lips," he whispered. He held her head to make her lips fuck him nonstop. And soon he was a very small jut of flesh and she could caress it with just a movement of her lips. No need to open her mouth wide or move her head.

They fell on the floor facing each other. He fell into a stupor and Kavya used his dhoti cloth to wipe herself best as she could. Then she covered him with the same dhoti as he lay on the floor asleep.

She wore her clothes and sat on the sofa, watching him till the doorbell rang.

Narayan woke up with a start. Grabbing his dhoti and wrapping it around his waist, he rushed to open the door.

"Come," he said. It was his daughter-in-law who taught at a school

"Shall I make you some tea?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Narayan as normalcy took over. The clouds lifted and it was soon like any other day, with his daughter-in-law chit-chatting with the girl next door who spent her afternoons here so that she would not be alone.

12