A Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

She shrugged and gave me a painfully innocent look, "Not me, angel, must have been one of the gerbils."

I snatched her own sandwich out of her hand and spun away, already chomping at it through my giggles, "Call me a gerbil then!"

Her left hand snaked around to my groin inducing just enough of a wince for her to liberate the stolen butty with her right. "Naughty gerbils need a lesson!"

I froze but didn't move her hand from my belly, "You know, I'd even agree if you hadn't already fucked the life out of a certain part of me."

He sprayed crumbs over my shoulder, "My pleasure."

"Oh and mine, I think."

We finished up in the kitchen with just the occasional kiss and then headed out into her parents' garden, still naked, still smiling.

I held my arms outstretched, "It feels glorious!"

"It does, but I bet you won't be saying that in January."

"Perhaps we'll be somewhere nice and warm. What say we follow the sun?"

"Sounds like a great idea. But right now, let's get your brother out of our hair."

I took her hand and we walked down the lawn to the woods, skirting around the slightly dug out area - a nascent pool Debbie informed me - before standing in the shade of the first large oak we come across.

"You look great standing next to that old thing - the ages," Debbie told me.

"I won't say anything about comparatives with who I always seem to stand next to now. That's an odd thing to say though - I mean, this old thing," I patted the flaking bark, "must be a hundred years older than me. I'm rather glad I look different. Unless there's something you're not telling me!"

She smiled, "You barely look twenty, don't fret. I just meant that you look so fresh and young and that tree looks absolutely ancient. It'd make a great photo."

"Says the sudden expert."

That brought a laugh, "Did you know my dad's a professional photographer? I learned a lot from him but I'm no expert. Good enough to know that would be a great pic, though."

"There is no way on this planet I'm posing here for him!"

"Silly! I meant I'd like to take one. A few."

I normally hated being photographed fully clothed, but even naked as I was, I had a sudden desire to become Debbie's model. "Well, maybe one day when you're actually wearing enough to carry a camera."

She walked up to me and I was rewarded with a long, slow kiss, "Must be a day for deals then, because that's another one."

Debbie changed the subject immediately, beginning to discuss how we would check out my parents' place, and I just knew that was to ensure I couldn't change my mind about posing out here for her - and I didn't care one jot or iota.

Despite the growing familiarity with our nakedness outside, we were both pretty relaxed until the house came into view, and that relaxation returned when, after twenty minutes, we were both pretty convinced that the house was now empty. The back door lock had been none-too-gently forced, presumably by one of the guys in their desperation for cover, and a quiet check inside revealed nothing but silence. After an age, I ventured up the stairs and hovered quietly outside my brother's room, then waved Debbie up to join me, finally convinced that we were alone.

We were still communicating through hand gestures, intent on staying silent just in case I was wrong, but after a few minutes checking first the bathrooms and then, with much trepidation, my brother's room, we finally let out sighs of relief.

"I don't think he even slept here last night," I said, my voice still low regardless.

Debbie nodded, "The kettle was stone cold as well, so I think you're right. Now where did you put the cameras?"

I led the way and we were soon in possession of two flash cards and two racing hearts. Probably for slightly different reasons. "Back to yours now?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Let's get this done and let the revenge commence."

And with that, we slipped back out into the woods, the house once more secured, the little drives safe in an envelope tucked underneath my only piece of 'clothing' - my watch.

We'd been walking less than five minutes when Debbie's hand on my shoulder brought me to a halt.

"Is that thing secure there?"

"The envelope? Yeah. I even carry stuff like that when I have proper clothes on!"

"Trust me, you look even better without." Her hand slipped over my shoulder and brought a gasp from my lips as she cupped my left breast, "Much, much better."

I let out a deep breath, her hand exciting me almost as much as my first taste of being naked out there among the trees, "You don't look so bad this way yourself." My own hands found her hips and I pulled her close. "Why did you ask about the drives?"

She laughed and stepped back, taking my hand, "How about we detour slightly and take the footpath for a while?"

"You do realise that it's most people's normal breakfast time and that it's a Saturday?"

"Which roughly translates as 'there might well be people out walking their dogs or whatever', right?"

I nodded, "Got it in one."

"So, it's no to the detour then?"

I stepped forward and kissed her before taking her hand, "I'm neither chicken nor gerbil. Let's do it!"

With that I turned and trotted towards the path, Debbie right behind me. As we approached the stand of bushes between the woods and the path I slowed just slightly, "How about," I said, puffing a little, "we take the ultimate dare and not stop before the path?"

I swear I could feel Debbie's eyes widen behind me - and I could definitely hear the laughter in her voice, "Deal day carries on!"

The bushes had seemed quite a long way away really when I'd said such a daring thing, but they now approached with a rush and every fibre of my being lit up as we parted the first leaves and branches. Anyone could be out there and my nakedness was suddenly far from normal and comfortable. My nipples, already tingling, sprang to rock-hardness and it felt as if my pussy was so very exposed to anyone's eyes.

But I never stopped and Debbie piled through the foliage right beside me now.

We plunged out of the bushes and onto the asphalt surface of the path, both of us spinning from right to left to check how clear the coast was. For a few moments safety seemed to settle back over me, no matter that I felt more exposed than I could ever recall before. But then we heard a dog bark.

"Oh, not again!" Debbie hissed, giggling, "Doggies do seem to love pussies!"

I snorted a laugh, trying to stay quiet but failing. The bark had emanated from somewhere to our right, thankfully in effect where we were coming from rather than heading to. I gripped Debbie's hand harder and yanked her after me as I started to trot to somewhere near where we would need to get back into the woods to approach her place. "He's miles away," I said to her, still glancing behind us, "we'll be plenty safe."

Debbie was anxiously looking over her shoulder as well, "I do hope you're not wrong, because-"

"Hell's bells and by jove!"

The un-mistakenly male voice snapped our heads back in the direction we'd been trotting and we slipped to a halt.

An elderly gent was standing in the centre of the path no more than ten feet in front of us, his mouth, surrounded by the purest white beard, gold-rimmed spectacles balancing on the end of the sort of nose that might make Rudolph jealous. More to the point, his rheumy brown eyes were latched very firmly onto the sights that we were presenting, still uncovered in our shock meeting.

"Shit," Debbie cursed, her hands now flying together to cover her modesty, "I am so sorry!"

"Me too," I managed, my own hands copying my girlfriends and settling over breasts and bush. I'd considered turning around to hide things but stopped myself when I realised that would only allow him to see my naked butt.

"Tish and nonsense," he chortled - a word I've heard but never needed to use before - and he stood straighter but somehow relaxed at the same time, "My young ladies - of which there can be no doubt - I'm almost eighty-five, don't ya know, and your apologies are totally unnecessary. You are without doubt the loveliest young damsels I've had the pleasure to see in three decades. Like the sun, by any chance?"

We were so very exposed, so shocked, so visible to this male stranger... and yet. And yet, for all of that, I didn't feel in the least bit threatened or scared. From somewhere deep inside myself, I found my voice. "We... we weren't expecting anyone to be about. It was just such a lovely day and... well, and we're loving the sun, yes, and loving being with each other."

The old gent pushed his spectacles back up his nose and gave another throaty chuckle, "Young love, huh? I have the strongest feeling that old muggins here wouldn't have stood a chance with such lovelies as you even if he were seventy years younger, what?"

Debbie managed to return the laugh, the nervousness in her voice belying the confidence she tried to portray, "With that sort of charming comment, you just might."

"Ah, you're teasing an old man now," his chuckling was almost incessant, "but not to worry. You two get along and if you don't want to be surprised again, I'd stick to the trees if I were you. I'm not the only dog walker out here about now, and some of the others might be a tad faster than me, not to mention far less gallant."

"I think you're right," I said, "And thanks."

"Gratitude as well as great looks? My word, young lady, it really should be this old man thanking you."

I laughed, surprised by the ease with which the sound emerged, almost equally surprised when Debbie joined in the laughter beside me. "Maybe we can have a proper chat one day," I said, "When we have a few more clothes on, anyway."

"That would be a delight, although you needn't worry too much about yer dress sense, don't ya know? I haven't raised more than a smile for twenty years!"

Despite the twinkle in his deep brown eyes, I could see the honesty there. And he still hadn't moved a muscle towards us. He carried an ornate cane with a golden ram's head but he was barely leaning on it, and despite his obvious great age he still looked lithe and fit. He was also looking a little sad.

"Well," I said, "that sounds horrid, but I hope our sudden appearance was more a pleasure than a fright."

"Oh, I can reassure you right there, young lass. I might be a bit decrepit in some areas, but my mind still appreciates the beauty of the pair of you. You know, I had yet another birthday last week and yet this is the best present I've received in so many years!"

I was slightly shocked, but somehow not surprised, when I felt Debbie's hand wrest mine away from my breasts. I didn't resist, and maybe even felt a little pride as my small breasts were exposed. I knew that Debbie was just as naked as me, just as intent on giving a little birthday present to the apparently charming old man. After our games I knew that I'd been seen naked or half-naked before, but this was oh-so different. I was volunteering my nudity, I was deliberately showing this man my breasts... and I let my other hand slip down.

I could feel Debbie's sharp intake of breath before, unseen to me but clearly not to the elderly gent, she shifted slightly and I knew that she had, just like me, opened herself up completely to his eager view.

My confidence seemed to soar for a reason that I couldn't place. When I spoke my voice was shockingly calm, even to me, "I guess we mean, happy belated birthday."

"Yes," Debbie said, her voice strengthening from the first syllable, "happy birthday."

The old man whistled softly, "Girls - young ladies - as gifts pertain, surely you have provided me with a wealth..." he paused and withdrew a bright, white handkerchief from the top pocket of his shirt. After dabbing at his lips he cocked his head to one side and made no pretence of staring the length and breadth of our naked bodies, "A wealth of beauty. I seldom swear, you understand, but I have just have to say damnation in all its glory. You are both so svelte, so firmly defined, so - I have to say it - sexually divine. My body might be past physical reaction but I assure you that deep in my mind, I have the most ragingly hard arousal. You are both so delightfully, wonderfully, beauteous."

"Thank you," I managed.

"Yes," Debbie agreed, "Thank you so much."

He waved the handkerchief dismissively, "Stuff and nonsense, ladies. I assure you that the pleasure of seeing you in such glory is entirely mine, and..." he paused again, and without any embarrassment laid his free hand on the front of the dark-green trousers he wore. He let loose a quiet chuckle, "Well I never, and will wonders never cease? I don't mean to alarm you in any way, but I feel the most long-lost stirrings here." He paused again and finally shrugged, "Forgive me for being a tad rueful, but the miracle didn't last more than a few seconds. Still, that was a stirring I never thought I'd ever fee again. What a fantastic day!"

I was surprised by the momentary sadness I felt but buoyed immensely when Debbie's grip tightened and I knew she felt something similar.

Before we could say anything, though, the old man's head shot upright and he glanced behind him, "Nothing else might work so well any longer, but the old ears are still as keen as those of a bat. I fear that a couple of old biddies - almost my age, for goodness' sake - are upon this very path and bearing down upon us currently no more than fifty yards or so adrift. I really don't want to see you depart, but I fear their reception of your stunning nude bodies might be a tad less welcoming than mine."

Debbie nodded, "I guess we'd better get moving."

"Shame, but yes," I agreed. "Might we see you here again one day?"

He nodded, "I confess I walk this path every morning, come rain or the blessed shine we see today. I do so hope, already, that our paths will cross again. And might I add, that even if the next time those paths intertwine, you are both dressed, I shall not complain in the slightest. "Although I must also confess that the thought of your nakedness will not leave my mind for long! Now, hurry up ladies and leave your nudity with me alone out here."

"Thanks again," I turned to Debbie, "Shall we go back then?"

"I guess we'd better. Come on then."

She turned to the bushes on our left and took a few steps with me right behind her before she halted and spun to face me. "There's just time," she assured me.

Of what that was I didn't realise at first until she gave a little giggle and dashed back to the path, this time angling straight for the old gent. I watched with my jaw slightly loose as she slipped to a halt right in front of him, grabbed his shoulders and kissed his furry cheek.

"Happy birthday!"

Without a second thought I ran back to the pair of them, pushed between them and repeated Debbie's gesture, "Yeah, happy birthday!"

"Oh I say! My gratitude knows no bounds! How am I even saying this, but quickly now, take those luscious bodies to the safety of the foliage. They'll be in my dreams as I travel ever deeper into my dotage. Go on now."

With that he gave both of our bare backsides the gentlest of slaps. As we giggled - yes, really - he let loose a chuckle, "Well, can you really blame a silly old man like me?"

We both leant in and gave him another quick peck, giggling. "I'll let you off," I assured him.

"Yeah," Debbie agreed, taking my hand, "As it's your birthday!"

The sound of two elderly ladies reached our ears then and we spun around and dashed into the trees, heedless - and later, we agreed, quiet happy - that the elderly gent would be watching our rapidly retreating, naked, butts.

We were still giggling like girls half our ages when we reached Debbie's parents' place. Cogent speech was beyond our powers until I handed Debbie the envelope containing the flash drives when she finally fired up her computer.

She plugged the first of the cards into a mysterious slot on the side of the laptop and took a deep breath as she clicked away at the keyboard.

"I'm impressed," I told her. "Looks like you know your way around that thing."

She shrugged, "That's what comes of going to college with a bunch of geeks. The sex was diabolical but at least I learned how to use one of these things properly. Now let's see if we got some good footage."

A large window popped open and a few seconds later it filled with a view of my parents' back garden. I was about to say that nothing seemed to be happening when Debbie muttered 'yes!' and pointed to one side of the screen. I leaned closer and sure enough, three figures appeared.

They were all naked and very obviously - especially the blonde-haired one - male. There was him, the one with dark hair and then there was Ben.

The last time I'd seen them they had been rather obviously aroused and now, although the erections had died away from their peaks, they looked more frustrated and less obviously excited. I found myself looking at all of them, including my brother, and to my surprise the sight of him didn't horrify me as it would have done just days - hours - before.

"He's not a monster to me anymore," I said quietly, ostensibly to Debbie, but probably just as much for my own benefit, "Just one of the bastards who tried to perv on us."

"That's good, right?"

I nodded, "Makes it even easier for me to say get the uploads started and let's get the payback under way."

"Good girl. All I need to do now is set up a couple of fake accounts and those three pricks will be pasted all over the place."

I sat back and watched my girlfriend's fingers fly over the keyboard. "Sure you won't miss them?"

"If those three have an accident with a paper shredder when they're dressed like that the only tears that'll pour from these eyes will be caused by laughing."

I gave a soft laugh, "No, I meant those things between their legs."

"Cocks? Nope and never. I've got you now. What's your take on dick-depravation?"

"Same as yours for sure. You and the Dominator will make sure of that, I've no doubt," I paused to giggle at the image on the screen which currently showed the three young guys arguing forcefully about the use of a large rock, presumably a key-substitute as far as the blonde guy was concerned. Willies were waving about almost as much as hands. "And looking at that shower just makes that a guarantee."

"Good! Now, are you sure about this?"

"Totally. As long as you are."

"I think you should press the button for the first upload though, after all, your brother started it."

"Yeah, you're right. As ever. Which button do you mean?"

Debbie pointed to the 'enter' key and I leaned over and hit it with a quiet 'yes!', kissing her cheek as I stood back.

"One down, two to go. Then we get some more footage from the other flash and we're done," she told me.

"Do you really think lots of people will see this stuff?"

"Thousands, I promise."

I kissed the back of her head and sat back to watch revenge in the making. For once in his life Ben wasn't going to be able to call on our dad to save his sorry, and, I had to grudgingly admit, rather pleasant-looking butt.

"Tell you what," I said, "How about you and me rest up this afternoon then actually put something on for once and go have a few drinks later?"

Debbie paused in her keyboard assault and turned to face me, "On the grounds that there's a painful pussy or two in the house, I'm all for that. Maybe we can start planning our first trips, as well."

"On the grounds that this is the day for deals, I agree whole-heartedly. I'll even let you choose what we wear."

"Now that," Debbie said, turning back to the laptop, "will not take long."

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers
12