A Discovery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie laughed, "I have a feeling that our wardrobe expenses won't be denting our savings." She beckoned me closer so I had to lean across to hear her next words, "And looking down about now," she whispered, "I can see that you may never need a bra ever again!"

I looked down sharply at my dress then straightened fast, "Terror! You knew that would make the dress show you my tits!"

"Yep!"

I was about to reach across and slap Debbie's thigh when a quiet cough had out heads snapping around to where Tom was standing with another guy, "Hello again, ladies, this is Iain and I was figuring that enough time has passed now for me to dare coming back here without you accusing me of pestering. Is that true?"

I clamped my thighs even more tightly together as Debbie replied for us, "It's only been fifteen minutes but I think I'll let you off. Hello again Tom, nice to meet you Iain. I'm Debbie and this is Dallas, by the way."

"Seriously?" Tom laughed.

"Seriously," I managed.

"Well, Debbie, Dallas, may Iain and I have the pleasure of a dance now that something slower is playing?"

I looked across at Debbie who gave me the tiniest of nods. I looked back to Tom, "How about you give us ten seconds and we'll follow you over there?"

The guys turned and almost sprinted back to the dance-floor. Just as soon as they were out of earshot, Debbie giggled, "Oh my god, Dallas!"

"Was I wrong to say yes?"

"No! Absolutely not! I just never thought I was lucky enough for you to dare say it!"

The impact of what I'd just agreed to with the guys started to hit home, and yet... and yet it was only serving to heighten my already excited sensations, "Like you said," I reminded her, "We won't come back this way, but just remember your promise to stay close and protect me."

"Don't worry about that," she said, standing quickly and moving between me and the gazes from the dance floor, "I wouldn't miss a second of this for the world."

With a giggle that was half nerves and half excitement, I slipped off the stool, my dress for a few seconds rising to my belly, completely exposing my naked sex. I stood fully erect, straightening the dress, and then shrugged at the slack-jawed Debbie, "Shall we?"

She grabbed my hand and spun me towards the dance floor, "Oh yes please!"

Walking up to where the guys were waiting was enough to make my knees tremble and my belly shudder, but I stayed right by Debbie's side until Tom offered me his hand as Iain motioned to my girl, my Terror. I stepped forward as the sounds of an ancient Roxy Music number swelled slowly and within a couple of seconds felt myself pressed against a clearly excited young man.

He began to sway to the rhythm and I felt invited to join in rather than compelled, which somehow made my compliance easier. I'd felt guys' erections pressing against me a good few times before during slow dances but Tom didn't - couldn't - know just how little material was between us. And yet I never pulled away.

Beside me, Debbie and Iain were equally close and I found the sight of her almost crushed against him arousing in a way that shocked me as much as it pleased me.

The whole bundle of sensations were distracting my slightly bemused brain before I realised that Tom was saying something, "Sorry, what was that?"

He snorted a quiet laugh, "I was trying to politely say how attractive you are. Divine, in fact."

"That's... very kind of you."

"It's the least I can say. Politely, anyway."

"I'm not easily shocked, you know? Just say what you want." I wasn't sure I was believing my own mouth.

I was pulled slightly closer, "In that case, I just have to say that you are so fucking gorgeous it hurts!"

"It feels as if it must be pretty painful."

"Oh Dallas, that's a cute thing to say in a weird way."

My brain was trying to tell me that it was a dirty thing to say. My mouth wasn't listening, "Well I think it's kinda cute that you're so obviously enjoying the sight of me."

"And the feel," Tom said with a sigh.

His right hand slid lower and cupped my butt cheek. I held my breath, and managed not to squeal when warm fingers met its bare flesh. Tight against me, Tom almost froze before regaining the rhythm. "Er, I love a girl in a thong," he muttered.

"You wouldn't like me, then." I said it firmly, loud enough for Debbie to hear.

"What?" he said.

"I'm not," I said slowly, "wearing one."

He pulled his head back for a moment to look into my face before whistling softly, "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

When I didn't answer - couldn't answer because even mouths have a limit apparently - he pulled me back to him and I felt his hand move very gingerly to the left. I could have justifiably pushed him away but I met Debbie's eager gaze, almost a beseeching challenge, and I felt something inside me let go. I pressed back against Tom.

His hand moved again until his middle finger slipped between the naked cheeks of my butt. I stifled a gasp and looked again at Debbie. She was biting her lower lip and nodding ever so slightly, her own movements now almost stationary.

The heat of the moment was washing over me, the look of love and lust in Debbie's eyes was swamping my sensibilities. I swayed tightly against Tom and shifted my leg a fraction. His hand slid lower, that middle finger starting to move underneath me. I pulled him tighter against me and the reached out one hand to grasp Debbie's.

And then it was there.

The tip of Tom's finger slid along wet lips and with a tiny wriggle penetrated my eager folds. I muttered something like 'fuck yes' into his ear, gripping Debbie's hand with all my might. And then he pushed harder and that finger entered me.

I was on a strange dance floor with a strange guy's finger inside my pussy, my belly pressed against his erection, hanging on to my girl's hand, barely moving. His movements became more frantic and I realised he was as aroused as I was. I shifted my legs apart a little further, beginning to mutter nonsense into his ear.

For his part, Tom was saying 'yes' repeatedly, and for every thrust of his finger he matched it with a thrust of his groin.

"I want..." he managed, "I need to cum in you!"

"Cum in your pants," I said, "Cum while you're fingering my naked pussy!"

I nearly wailed as he pressed that finger even deeper inside me and I felt him twitch madly before he froze with me tightly pressed against him.

Beside me, I felt rather than heard Debbie whimper.

The track had ended minutes before and the next one was just now drawing to an end. I was breathless and almost giddy as I finally managed to draw back. My mind was still in a whirl as I took Tom's surprised face between my hands and kissed his nose. "I'm not usually such a dirty fucker," I told him.

He was breathing heavily but managed a smile. "You're no dirty fucker, Dallas, you're way too gorgeous for that."

I smiled and turned to Debbie, "Time to go I think."

She nodded, "Yeah, I have the strongest feeling that sore pussy or no sore pussy, we need to get fucking sooner rather than later."

"I'm not sure I can wait that long," I complained, not sure if I was joking or not.

"You're not alone," Debbie actually groaned, "That had my juices pouring!"

"Not too much then?" I wasn't entirely sure I cared. The dress had been her choice, after all.

Debbie turned me to face her, "More than I dared hope for but in no way too much. I nearly put my own hand up your skirt as well."

"I don't know what came over me, but Debbie, Terror, I'm totally wet now."

"Sit down and finish your drink," she said.

"If I do, you know full damned well this dress will ride way up, don't you?"

She nodded, "So?"

I shrugged, "I guess it's a bit late for modesty now, right?" I was so turned on, I meant it totally and completely. I'd let some strange guy finger me so the least I could do was show my girl, my girlfriend, just what I wanted to share with her now and always. I made sure she was facing me and swivelled round. With barely a pause I slipped back onto the stool, the dress riding up high, exposing my overheated sex. "You'd better straighten that," I told her.

I almost fell off the stool as she cupped my naked pussy with an apologetic shrug, "We're not going out tomorrow. I am going to eat you all day long."

I hurriedly pushed her hand away, "Seriously, you have to stop. You're welcome to look here now but one touch too many and I will be screaming the place down."

Debbie shrugged, "I might not mind!"

We both looked around then. At least ten pairs of eyes were glued to us, only one pair of which were female. Debbie and I looked at each other for the longest time. Finally she broke the delightful silence. "Time for one more while the taxi gets here?"

I felt my whole body relax, shocking myself, "Call the taxi company first. The get those drinks and get your gorgeous butt back here as quick as you can. I have a feeling that we're going to get more than one more offer of a dance any time now."

She dashed off with her phone to her ear and I was left sitting there, now the attention point for maybe fifteen pairs of eyes. A tiny orgasmic tremor shivered deep within my belly and my shock turned to pride and pleasure, my thighs parting a tiny fraction.

In the end, after Debbie returned we turned down no less than seven offers of dances, one of which was from a woman a little older than us who have us a knowing look. She shrugged at our polite refusal and smiled. "Shame," she said, "but just to let you know - I think you are the perfect, hottest couple here. I come here a lot, so if you ever change your minds about a little... girly fun, just come and find me. They all know me here as Linda G."

The taxi driver appeared just after she left and we drained our glasses, now desperate to get home, almost trotting out to the car. Tom had intercepted us near the door and whispered something in my ear. In the taxi, Debbie demanded to know what he had said.

I sat back and laughed, "He said, and I quote: 'next time is it alright if I play with your friend'."

Debbie's mouth dripped open for a second. "What do you say?"

"I told him it would be a total pleasure." I grasped her hands in mine, "And you know what? I meant it."

Her eyes rolled, "I'm not sure I'm going to make it home before I climax," she whispered, "Now tell me again what he felt like on the dance floor."

Our voices were very low but I could tell the driver was listening intently. The last of my inhibitions melted away under the glare of my love and lust, "Well," I said, just loud enough for all present to hear, "he put his hand right under the back of my dress and realised I didn't have any panties on... Then he touched me..." I reached across and slid my hand under Debbie's own skirt, "Here!"

I didn't even notice the driver slamming on the brakes as Debbie, at first shocked, offered no resistance as my middle finger entered her positively steamy wetness.

She sure didn't make it home before that climax she was close to. We didn't even make it out of the village.

I couldn't help myself any more. The line had been crossed and all I cared about now was my pleasure. And Debbie's pleasure.

I pushed her back into the corner of the rear seat and pulled up the he of her dress. My head dipped down almost of its own accord and the lips of my mouth met the lips of Debbie's sex, my tongue pushing and penetrating her. I dimly heard her moaning as I began to lap and kiss and suck, drinking down the juices that were now almost pouring from her.

I was half-kneeling, half on the seat and I pulled one of her hands up to my own heat and wetness, already grinding against her touch, oblivious to the driver who was muttering 'fuck' over and over. Or maybe not oblivious. I was enjoying his eyes on my naked rear as the dress rode high towards my hips, and I was loving the constant escalation of Debbie's moans of such pure pleasure.

My hands slid under her bare ass cheeks and I pulled her harder towards my eager mouth, my tongue probing deeply, my nose crushed against the hardness of her clit. Two of her fingers pushed inside me and I started to ride her hand, making no move to cover myself as my dress slipped down one arm, my breasts spilling free.

With a bellow of unadulterated and unleashed joy, Debbie started to spasm and buck, and the onset of what was obviously her powerful orgasm snapped the last chord inside me. I howled into her womanhood as the climax she had started so long ago with her choice of dress, which had continued with her choice of venue and the finger of a complete stranger buried inside me on the dance floor... everything combined, as the tsunami of love and lust tore through me.

My head was spinning, tiny lights sparkling across by brain, and the floodgates opened. We were locked in orgasmic delight; fused in mutual satisfaction.

Beneath me, I felt Debbie bucking once more as she made a second wave of delight known with a cry of 'Dallas! Yes!' Another monster wave hit me then and I was almost crying with pleasure. Those fingers inside me brushed against an area that sent dazzling lights bursting through my senses and I ground against her touch, another howl bursting from my lungs.

Wave after wave followed until I could feel a cramping of muscles deep within my belly. Debbie's thighs were either side of my head but she had climaxed so hard that my chin was now resting on her left leg - and yet my hearing was still muffled. Shards of light flickered across my vision and yet another wave of climax shuddered through me. Debbie was making a high, keening sound and I felt her buck again even as she gasped for air.

Happiness and contentment washed through me, and the light faded from my vision. I think I said 'I love you' but remember nothing more for several minutes.

I came to my senses slowly, aware of Debbie's arms around my shoulders and the soft purring of the car's engine just as it slowed to a halt.

My girlfriend's arms left me and I opened my eyes to see her handing the driver a banknote. He refused with a dry laugh and assured Debbie that he wouldn't go around bragging about what had happened in the back of his taxi. I didn't really care anymore, but my love for her deepened nonetheless.

She opened the rear door then and slithered out before offering me a much-needed helping hand. I followed her without a word, simple smiling, and let her straighten my dress before she closed the door and the driver sped away with a bellowed 'thanks, ladies'.

"Now that," Debbie sighed as we started along her garden path, "was the climax to end all climaxes. I knew you'd look hot in that dress but you, my angel, were volcanic."

"You didn't mind that I couldn't control myself any longer?"

She opened her clutch bag and pulled out the front door key, "Mind? I was hoping you wouldn't be able to, I just never thought you'd be that daring!"

The front door was opened and I trailed after her into the house, "Nor did I," I told her, "But something's changed for me, I guess. I wasn't caring about anything just as long as you were happy."

"I was - and you seemed pretty delighted as well."

I reached down and pulled the dress over my head, barely feeling more naked, "That was like a revelation for me. Maybe my middle name should change to 'daring'."

"I like the sound of that," Debbie giggled, pulling her own dress off, "But right now, my angel, I need some sleep. Tomorrow is the start of a whole new future for us, right?"

I moved into her welcoming arms and considered her words before I answered. "Yeah, you're right. And I'm beginning to get the impression that you and I, together, are going to be turning a few heads wherever we go."

Debbie gave the softest of whimpers and pulled me tight. We shared a gentle kiss and then headed up to both her bed and a whole new future.

12