A Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers

"Debs is though - easily embarrassed, I mean," I said hugging her shoulders.

We stayed out there for another half an hour before we retreated into our respective homes and I followed Debbie into the kitchen.

"They were nice," I said.

"A bit embarrassing, but yeah."

"You know I felt really relaxed, even though we were all naked."

Debbie nodded, "It felt just fine, but maybe that's because they were so much older than us."

"They still looked pretty fit to me."

"Oh," Debbie giggled, "So now you're already checking out other women?"

"No! Okay, I admit I looked but that was just a comparative thing with myself. And besides I'd never seen a West Indian girl naked below the waist before."

She giggled again, "Ok, I guess I'll let you off. That was my first time, too."

"If you mention bright pink and dark brown going well together I might just have to spank you."

"Oh, you mean Belle's pussy? Can't say I noticed..."

"Liar!" I giggled (it must have been catching), swatting her rump. "Just for that you can make supper!"

"Sure thing," she grinned, "And after that I'm going to take you outside and find out what you look like when you orgasm underwater."

"Can we wait until our new neighbours are asleep?"

"I can't."

"Well let's just say that I'm in your hands, then."

In the event, our neighbours had already started playing somewhere deep in the darkness of their own garden and we were treated to a Lynne and Belle audio-show - and if I thought I was loud, that Jamaican proved she could howl for the whole Northern Hemisphere. I did end up climaxing at Debbie's touch in the pool but as far as I know we weren't seen or heard.

We climbed into the bed not long after, exhausted but very, very happy. Day One of the gap year had turned into one of the most spectacular days ever for me and I almost dreaded how much more the holiday might offer.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers
12