A Disgraceful Slut

Story Info
A stranger gets a perverse fucking and loses herself...
2k words
4.07
61.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, an account of the time I picked up a gorgeous woman at a function and had, arguably, one of the most depraved nights of my life.

My organisation had recently finished an overseas construction task and as a reward they threw a big party for us on return home. We had been away from our families for a long time in an isolated region with no booze, no women and not a lot of fun save for masturbating and lifting. So we were all excited for this big event.

It was an employee and families event, so most of the staff had brought along their partners, siblings and family members, so there was a good spread of women at the venue. I went stag, as my family all lived out of the state and to be honest, I was there for the free booze.

The venue was quite nice, big, very loud and packed with people. My industry is male dominated, so most of the families were the staffs wives, girlfriends, siblings etc. The dress code was pretty loose, so most of the women were dressed semi-casual. I worked the room, meeting my friends and colleagues families and enjoyed way too much champagne and dancing.

The night went well, but I didn't meet anybody worth mentioning at this point. Feeling pretty drunk and unsatisfied with the apperitifs, I left the party and headed up the road to get a burger. Swaying in line (yes swaying because I was so hammered) I eyed up a couple of ladies in front of me.

One was a skinny middle aged blonde and the other was a Eurasian woman, short, but impossibly curvy. She was dressed in a denim mini skirt, plump arse perfectly framed, stocky legs on tall heels and a see through, loose fitting leopard print top. From behind, I could see her thick bra strap and soft honey back. I briefly closed my eyes and imagined her bent over in front me, skirt hitched up. Then the blonde lady faced me and smiled, before introducing herself; I think her name was Catherine but I cant recall. She said that she saw me at the party but we hadn't met. We introduced ourselves, still standing in line, before her little friend turned around. My eyes bulged a little and strayed to her chest as she turned. She had impossibly huge tits, literally the biggest I had ever seen. They weren't just huge; they were ginormous when compared to her tiny frame. The leopard top was see through on the front, and the fabric contoured perfectly over her tits, ensconced in a black lacy bra. The effect was cheap, but sexy. This woman wanted to be noticed and didn't seem to mind my slack jaw and wandering eyes. She introduced herself as Jen, and mentioned also that she had seen me at the party. We flirted as we waited, innocent chit chat.

Every time Jen laughed, she did a little foot stamp and her glorious tits jiggled. They were both fucking hammered as well, eyes glazed and swaying.

Eventually we ordered and sat and ate in the fast food joint together. As we were finishing up, we were discussing whether to go back to the party. The blondes phone then rang and, answering, she got into a rather heated conversation with, I assumed, her husband. Hanging up, she rather crossly stated that her hubby wanted her back at the party. Then she said that Jen's hubby was waiting as well! I'd not known she was married, but she said that they were separated, and she was only supporting him tonight because he was angling for a new position from the Boss. I didn't know the guy, nor at that point particularly care. I was too busy lusting after those outrageous curves she was flaunting...

She asked Jen if she wanted to come, or, and this time with an obvious wink to us both, stay with me. Jen laughed, her tits jiggled again and she said she'd stay.

We said goodbye to the blonde and walked outside. Jen asked if I wanted to go to another bar, but I declined, stating I was too wasted anyway. She agreed and said she should probably go home as well, so we agreed to share a cab. At this point, I think the plan was that the cab would drop me at my place, then take her home. We were both clearly horny though, as we chatted about it our hands were on each others arms and waists as we debated. It was getting pretty electric as we waited for a cab, and in my mind all I wanted was to get her on the back seat and go to town on her... I got the vibe the feeling was mutual and as luck would have it the cab arrived.

We fell into the back seat, and as she slid across I caught a glimpse up her skirt. Her creamy thighs were glistening in juices, her black g string had crept up into her snatch, juicy pussy lips, swollen, protruding either side of the soggy black lace. She caught my staring and laughed again. As I got in I gave the cabby the address, before roughly pouncing on top of her and kissing her deeply, passionately. Soon the back seat was filled with moans of mutual pleasure as we kissed, feeling each others bodies for the first time. She was similarly rough, groping my cock and stroking, rubbing, grabbing at it through the jeans.

The cabby was silent, and certainly not stopping us! As I groped her massive tits she pushed me back off her, then got on all fours, and started unzipping my jeans. My huge cock, hard as it has ever been for a woman, leapt out and with an appreciative groan she spat all over it, before sinking her hot mouth and red lips over the bulbous head.

Her mouth was incredible, hot, sucking, licking, drooling as she swallowed me ever deeper. Her tongue caressed, her lips massaged as she bobbed up and down with the best cock sucking sounds I'd ever heard. As the 'glub, glub, glub' sounded louder, the cabby had flicked his rear view mirror around to watch the action. My hands were massaging, slapping her bare arse as she sucked hard, and the cabby then turned one hand back to us and started groping one of her tits! She didn't stop him and neither did I. The ride was only short and it was 5 minutes later we pulled into my empty suburban street.

Without a word Jen and I got out, her dress still hitched up, my cock still out. We walked across the street, without a word or a fare to the driver. She sat down on the rear bumper of my car and pulled my waist to her, again gorging herself on my cock. She put her hands on my arse, thrusting me against her roughly. Huge rivers of slime dribbled out of her mouth, and I pushed her head back against the boot of my car and ripped open her blouse to expose her huge, ripe tits. As I face fucked her, the cab door opened and the driver got out, walked across the street and joined us. He pulled out his cock and jerked off, feeling her left tit whilst I felt her right. Her hand then shot out and grabbed his cock, violently jerking him off as she sucked me with abandon. The cool, dark street was filled with the sounds of Jen's cock sucking and the cab driver and mine sounds of pleasure.

The cabby started trash talking her, calling her a filthy slut and the best fare of the night. She seemed to appreciate his words, stroking him faster and harder. Not once did she come up for air though as she deepthroated me. Her mascara was running, her hair matted against her wet cheeks, slobbering, choking on me. Slime coated her tits with the forceful face fucking she was receiving, and she was reveling in it!

After a few more minutes of this obscene scene, the cabby started to shudder, and then he blew a huge load of semen across her cheek and nose, into her eye and hair. He groaned, he swore and he slapped his hard cock against her face, wiping the left over spunk onto her bobbing head. He laughed, patted me on the back and walked back to his car, before driving off. It was one way to pay for a fare I reasoned.

Meanwhile things were getting abusive between us. I had one hand gripping her hair, using it as leverage to fuck her sweet, cum abused face. The other was mauling her tits, groping, pinching, slapping. She spread her legs and with one hand, coated from the cabbies semen, she was desperately finger fucking her dripping snatch. Her legs started twitching uncontrollably as the first orgasm hit, and then with a gargled cry from her cock filled mouth she squirted all over the street. The first wave splashed all over my shoes, the second wave streaming to the side and hitting her thighs, a huge wet mess underneath us. At the same time, her body started convulsing, and what I thought to be another immediate orgasm turned out be her body tremoring in pain as she started choking, then vomiting out of her nose and mouth all over my cock!

The perversity was overwhelming for us both as I pulled my cock out and she kept vomiting, her legs splayed and soaked in her juices and piss, her body slouched against my car, her exposed tits covered in her own vomit and mouth slime. Her face was fucked, blotched from the abuse it had copped. A long stream of white seed shot across her cheek, her right eye and the bridge of her nose; the cabbies contribution. She looked up at me with red rimmed, mascara ruined eyes, as perfect a picture of depravity as I've ever seen.

I helped her up and we went inside together. She was absolutely filthy in her fluids, but I'd not intention of cleaning her up. Instead, I took her into the living room, where I had a large sliding door with reflective glass. Bending her over the kitchen table facing the glass, she had a perfect reflection of her abused and filthy body to look at as I began to slap her arse and nuzzle my cock against her protruding cunt. She spread her legs wider for me, grabbed her nipples in a vice like grip, twisting, crying out for me to fuck her hard.

Without ceremony I obliged and smashed my cock into her saturated, sloppy pussy for the first time. She was tight as hell, being so petite, and I grunted and groaned as I pounded mercilessly, my hands gripping her shoulders and hips brutally for purchase as I pounded her. Her arse jiggled, her tits swung like pendulums with every thrust, our cries of sex filling the empty house.

She was multi orgasmic, and every few minutes she'd whimper and collapse against the table, her legs shaking as she dribbled orgasm after orgasm on the end of my pounding cock. The rage was wearing off now as we both felt sated, and still inside her, I pumped my seed into her cunt, filling her, before collapsing on top of her as we sweated, shuddered and came down from the massive high together...

Although we probably could have slept like that, naked and bent over the table still inside one another, we gently kissed, gingerly stood and went to shower together. We giggled as we cleaned each other up of our filth, joking about who was responsible for cleaning up the sloppy mess on the living room floor and table.

We went to bed, clean, satisfied, warm in each others nakedness under the sheets, and shared a fantasy we'd like to try the next day over breakfast...