A Distracting Blowjob

Story Info
She kneels under the table and goes to work.
2.5k words
3.94
98.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've worked for that son of a bitch for 7 years now, and "You either have it on my desk tomorrow, or I’m firing your lazy ass" was hardly appropriate.

The "now get the fuck out of my office" at the end wasn't any better.

I didn't work all those years putting myself through university to get into a rutt now, right smack in the prime of my life. But if I leave now, what would Michelle say?
She was right there working me through it all the way too, and she worked full-time and couldn't go to university herself.
She always made it back to the dorm by the time my evening classes ended though.

I can't count the number of times I came back to the dorm to see a plate of hot food by the bed with a condom placed right next to it, leading the night to obvious things.
She was almost insatiable when it came to my cock, and it didn't matter how many times she would squirt, she would always want more.
She also had a thing for blowing me as a distraction.
And on days where I had a big test or assignment the next day, she would drive me wild with a little “distraction” game she loved to play on me as I studied.

I started to daydream about it but brought myself back to reality lest I sport a tent in the desert while still in the office.
Regardless of the asshole he was, I knew I needed this job.
'Stenson & Gunnar' was the top law firm in the area, and my good performance here would look amazing on my resume when I finally leave this dirt hole.

I had forgotten to edit the final portions of an agreement and it was, as far as I knew, due tomorrow.
It wasn't a huge assignment, but it was far too small for me to have been so careless.

I kicked a rock along the pavement outside our building as I paced up and down, waiting for a cab.

15 solid minutes, and still, no headlights down the road.
Could this day get any worse?
A thought crosses my mind and I check my watch.
Yeah, just as I thought, it was already a wee hour of the morning, and cabs tend to avoid making the drive up to our district at this hour because of the crime rate here.

Speaking of the crime rate, me standing out here would be easy prey. Quick thinking leads me back into the well-lit office lobby where I call for a cab, then Michelle.

"Honey, I fucked things up today..."
I explained to her about the editing work and how I carelessly overlooked 6 whole pages at the end, which was really unlike me to do, I was always so thorough.

"Look, babe, it's your domain! This is your turf! You've done this a thousand times, just relax....alright?"
She sounded just a tad distressed but yet the lilt in her voice told me she had faith I could handle the pressure.

She paused after what I assumed was a semi-rhetorical question, then continued.


"You know how to relax, right?....or do you need some reminding, hm?....What do you think, Greg?...do you?...."

The way she whispered my name felt like she was right next to me. I could've sworn I would feel her warm, wet tongue would be flicking my ears any second then, which made me nearly lose grip of my phone.

As each word trailed on to the next, the picture of what she would be doing to me became clearer and clearer.
It was going to be university days all over again.

I could barely contain myself as I writhed getting into the cab, with her on the phone getting into more detail.
I leaned forward and told the driver my address, with the phone still at my ear, which I soon realized was a mistake.
I had "cheek-pressed" the speaker button and Michelle's voice swam out "sucking it harder and faster till you're about to cum then I’ll...."

I immediately hung her up and texted her that I was going through a tunnel, then spent the whole ride avoiding eye contact with the cab driver in the rear view mirror.


The ride went by fast, my mind full of Michelle and her sexual ways.
Images of her sucking me the way she does, watching her mouth sliding up and down my shaft, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum and saliva as she went up, only to swallow it back in as she went back down my length.

I entered the house, locking the door behind me. I went to the kitchen, then the living room, but she wasn't in either, and neither was a plate of hot food.
I go up the stairs and head down the corridor into our bedroom. All the lights were off, with only her nightlight on to illuminate her sleeping on the bed, dressed in her unflattering full-body pajamas.

I cursed at every red light that had slowed me down earlier, and the stupid 15 minutes I spent waiting for cabs that would never come.

I walked over to her and brushed her hair away from her half-open mouth, thinking of what it would have done for me had I arrived back earlier. Fuck.
I gave her a loving kiss anyway to remind myself that her loving intent was just as important, then went off to take a quick shower just to stay awake and alert enough to complete the editing.

I crept out of the bathroom, drying off and putting on some comfy clothes silently, careful not to wake Michelle.
I get out my laptop and put it on the table while searching the side drawer for my reading glasses which weren't where I always leave them.


"I figured you wouldn't have much use for them tonight."
Her voice cooned from behind me.

I raised my head out from peering into the side drawer, trying to tell if this was just a dream. I thought she was asleep.


Before I could spin my chair around, her hands gripped my shoulders from behind and she whispered, "Don't move...just work."
Her words were all too familiar to those university nights, and I knew where this was going.
I tried to obey and just look forward at my laptop screen and the papers scattered across my table but the anticipation was killing me.

Her hands travelled down across my chest towards my crotch, but stopped just before reaching it.


"I’ll give you what you want, don't worry....but be fair, babe, you're all comfy but I’m not."


She takes her hands off me, and I hear her unbuttoning her pajamas behind me. I cheat a little and lower the brightness on my laptop to see her reflection in it.
Watching her step out of her pajamas, revealing her in just her matching turquoise blue bra and panties which hugged her body so seductively I nearly whimpered at how lucky I was.


I knew the drill. The way the game was played, I had to start getting engrossed in my work for her to move along. She was kinky that way. She loved the challenge of breaking my concentration, and important assignments were where she really came alive and took it personally.


As I tapped away at the keys, very distracted already, she got on her hands and knees and crawled under the table.
I traced her pussy as she crawled past the side of my chair, which forced a weak moan to escape her lips.

I sensed her positioning herself below the table, which we bought specially to continue this tradition.
To make me work at the table while she kneels underneath, sucking and rubbing and teasing my cock till I blow it wherever she decides.


I felt her hands slide up my inner thighs in a hurry before her fingers hooked into the waistband of my pants. She wasn't wasting any time.
Feeling her pulling them all the way down to my ankles, I knew I was rock hard right in her face now. I could feel her breathing onto the head of my cock.

"Keep working..."
She whispered from under the table, and as I tried to steady my hands on the keyboard, I felt her lips press around the head of my cock, squeezing pre-cum out as they did.
Instinctively, I raised my hips towards her, which made her take her mouth off.


"No, no...you've got to behave, baby..."


I planted my hips back onto the chair almost instantly, desperate for her to continue.


"Yknow what..just for that, no blowjob for now."

I was just about to roll my chair back to see if she was serious when I felt the soft
palms of her hand grip my cock firmly, then start slowly stroking it.


"For now..."


Her emphasis on those two words relieved me.
I rolled back slightly, which she didn't mind, to watch her hands rubbing my cock slowly but firmly.
She played with it, rubbing just the top half of my shaft then repositioning her hand to grab it right in the middle, making me gasp.

Her tongue goes to lick my balls gently as her hand continues to stroke me in perfect rhythm. Circling her tongue around each ball delicately, she lets out a 'hmmm', like she was trying to decide something.

The rubbing stops, and her tongue goes up the underside of my erection to rest at the head again.
She sucked at the head, her warm breath making heaven in her mouth, then slowly, she drove my cock deeper in.

I rest back into the chair, stopping work completely, just watching her slide her lips up and down on me. She brought her hand to my balls to fondle them from underneath as her lips continued to milk and squeeze at my cock, letting out little moans and 'mmmhhh' sounds as she went along. With one hand gently tracing its fingers around my balls, her other wrapped itself around the base of my cock and started to pump, her mouth still working tirelessly along my length.

The combination of her fondling me and pumping the juice from my cock into her eager throat was too much, and I felt my balls tighten as I got closer.
She knew it too and started moaning even more while quickening her pace altogether. I watched her head bob up and down on my cock, faster and more sloppy with each trip up and down.

I hung my head back in disbelief as she continued her perfect rhythm, which she knew well was an important part of making me blow my load.

As my muscles clenched in anticipation for what I felt was going to be a huge shot of cum down her throat, she paralyzed me completely for a moment as she took me deeper than she had gone this whole time.

I felt the head of my cock squeezed by the back of her throat, then come back out to rest on her tongue which slid all around it hungrily, then go back in.
I had to look.

Her hands had come to rest on my thighs as she jammed my cock repeatedly into her throat, making her gag a few times. She looked up at me almost for approval.
She had never done this before, so I guessed she was wondering if she was doing it right.


In response, I reached down and grabbed her hair and pushed her head down then up at the same pace she was going at. I had meant to do it gently but I was so close to cumming, I couldn't resist.
I started to pump my hips upwards- something I could tell she wasn't prepared for as she gagged and let some spit out the sides of her mouth, her hands pushing into my thighs trying to gently pull her mouth off from sucking on me.

I pumped faster and harder, at the back of my mind making sure not to hurt her, feeling my cum about to spray out of the tip of my cock into her mouth.


"I....I’m coming, baby....oh god...."

I gasp as I feel my load about to come out of me and into her mouth. My hips spasm, my fingers tightening in her hair as I reach as far as I could contain. I hurry a final command to her.

"Rub me, baby....oh rub and suck me...."


Without missing a beat or slowing down, she obeys, taking each hand back to their original position, one on my balls and the other pumping at my shaft.
I grunt and moan as each wave of cum sprays out to coat the inside of her mouth, some into her throat.
My hips buck and thrust between each wave, filling her mouth with my cum.

She moans and furrows her eyebrows.
Her cheeks puff up about right after the third shot, which was clearly already too much as my cum spilled out the side of her lips. She squeezes her lips tighter around my cock, determined to take it all as my loads slow to a stop.

As my orgasm finally ends, she lets out a few sighs, a small smile on her face between her cheeks, now probably filled with my juice.
Calmly, she opens her mouth and lets me see my load flow over my softening cock, something she does to top off each blowjob she gives me.


"Fuck...that was a lot!" she finally says out to me with a gentle laugh.


"I’m sorry, baby, I guess I just got really carried away there..." my voice was close to a whisper as my chest rose and fell with each deep breath I took to regain the energy she had drained from me.

I helped her up from under the table and gave her a kiss square on her lips, something I often made a point of doing.
Pulling away, I look her straight into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you, baby, thanks for everything."


She smiles and gives me peck on my cheek, probably wondering why I kissed her on her lips again instead of her cheek when she had just blown me.

I spun my chair to follow her with my eyes as she walked to the bed to get her pajamas.

As she was about to put them on, she was just starting to ask before I cut her off mid-sentence,

"Hey, why do you kiss me on the lips even after-"

"Wait, why are you putting those on?..."


Her facial expression was unmistakably puzzled.

I continue,
"Ever tried sleeping while I fucked you?...."


Losing grip on her pajamas, she moaned and undid her bra, staring me deep in my eyes as she did.

"I guess your assignment will have to wait?...."

"I guess so."

Her bra drops to the ground and she lays on the bed to straighten her legs before reaching down to get her panties off.

An idea crosses my mind.

"Wait....leave those panties on, my mouth could use the exercise."

*

Author's Note: I hope you liked that, this one was for those with a love for the blowjob and mystery..what about the next, you ask? I'm not too sure, why don't you let me know? ;)