A Doctor's Advantage: Tina

Story Info
He uses his position to use his friend's wife.
1.7k words
4.15
577.9k
85
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers

Medical school was pretty easy for me. Too easy, really. A big bore. But my father and 3 generations before him all have along history in medical practice, so it was my destiny. It was useless to argue with dad. He pretty much made it clear since I was very young that if I chose a different field he would disinherit me. I can’t complain too much I guess. The money is great, and occasionally, the perks are awesome.

Joe Taylor was a good friend growing up but we always had a very competitive relationship. Both of us came from wealthy stock, and we always were trying to outdo each other in sports, toys, and especially women. But when he finally got married last year, I had to admit I was beat. She was stunning. 5-7, 120 pounds, long dark flowing hair, beautiful green eyes, 36c and perky. Not to mention 10 years younger than him. He had it made with this gorgeous little piece. At least he thought he did.

We all still lived in Manhattan. Joe had his legal practice and I had the lush office in one of the most admired brownstones in the city. They used me as their family doctor, and I always looked forward to her yearly check up, just to be able to look at her and talk to her. This time, though, she came in just a few months after her yearly appointment.

“Come on in Tina”

“Thanks, sorry to bother you again so soon”

“No trouble at all..everything ok” I said, closing the exam room door.

“I’m sure it’s nothing..just been feeling dizzy occasionally and a little trouble sleeping”

“You can never be too careful..I’ll order a full battery of tests. My assistant Ms. Jenkins will come in and draw blood and take a urine sample and pap smere. Come back in 3 days and we will go over everything ok?”

“Thank you so much..I appreciate your help..I really do” she said, putting her hand on mine. She always was a little flirt. I left the exam room wishing for a reason to have her undress for me but it would look suspicious without doing bloodwork first. It would have to wait.

When the results came back from the lab I was first shocked..then puzzled..then overjoyed.

She came in 3 days later.

I shut the door behind us.

Well the results came in Tina.

“Well tell me..is everything ok? The symptoms are continuing”

“Yes and they will for the next 8 months..you’re a month pregnant Tina.”

A look of surprise and fright passed over her beautiful face.

“Oh..oh my god..I didn’t expect..well, uh Joe will be thrilled..well I better be going”

“Do you really think he would be thrilled Tina?” “Yes of course..I mean we haven’t really discussed..I mean the possibility..”

“Tina..you can cut the act..don’t forget I was Joe’s doctor long before either of us knew you. I know he had a vasectomy 5 years ago.”

Her face turned bright red and she looked away from me.

“He told me you 2 were perfect because neither of you wanted children. Joe was always a ladies man..we both were..he got the vasectomy so he could play without worry.”

“I..don’t know what to say..I ..please..he can’t know about this”

“Who is it Tina?”

“What difference does that....”

“Just answer me..if you don’t want him to know you will answer me.”

“Fuck..it’s my personal trainer ok? I’ve been so lucky in the past about not getting pregnant..all thru college I was careless many times. Why now?”

“At your wedding you 2 looked so in love..I don’t get it”

“Don’t forget I was an actor once..and I’m still good at it. I married him for money. Sex between us has become once a week. He rolls on top of me, pushes it in, and cums. And then he falls asleep.”

She started to tear up..secretly I was glowing. Joe and I competed in everything. This information and this moment were priceless.

“The question Tina is what to do now”

“I need some time to think..you won’t tell will you?”

The moment I had been waiting for since the first day I laid eyes on this woman was finally here.

“That depends on you Tina”

“Ok..how so?”

“I want you to remove your clothing..all of it”

That flushed look was back..

“Excuse me?”

I just looked at her.

“Your blackmailing me?”

Grinning a little.. “Well..ya..take off your clothing and he won’t find anything out”

“But you 2 are friends...”

“I wouldn’t call us friends exactly..if he was in my position, he would be doing the same thing believe me”

“I don’t believe this shit..fine, your a doctor anyway..will you at least step outside while I undress?”

“No”

“This is bullshit you know that? I came to you for help with a medical condition and you blackmail me?”

“Yes..strip”

Her lips got pouty, making her even more irresistable as she angrily started taking off her clothes. I watched triumphantly as this woman was revealed to me little by little. When those perky tits bounced out of that sexy bra I was finally seeing what I had dreamed about since I met her. She pulled her panties to her ankles and stood before me. She had a Playboy models body.

“Step out of the panties”

She complied. She was perfect, even her toes were neatly manicured, as was the small patch of hair above her mound.

“Happy now?”

“I’m a lot happier than I was a few minutes ago.”

“I can go then?”

“Not quite”

We both knew what I wanted but I let her play her little cat and mouse game.

“Well how about now?” she said in a pissy voice.

“Get on th exam table”

She sat up on the table, the thin sanitary paper crinkling under her. I gently pushed her legs apart to get a good view of her. Her pussy matched the rest in beauty. She looked tight and had pouty little lips just like her mouth.

“Lay on your side facing me”

She did as she was told. Now she really looked like something from Playboy. Her lean sexy body stretched before me..so curvy. Her tits were not sagging at all, even in this position. I unzipped my slacks and dropped them to the floor. As I pulled my boxers down my hard cock was free. She looked down quickly..then up for just a second..then back down. I knew I was biggerthan Joe..we did grow up together and had been in locker rooms many times. The table was perfect height. I approached and positioned my cock near her face.

“Take me in your mouth Tina”

“Wait..I don’t do that..not even for my husband..please..it’s disgusting”

“And a married woman fucking strange men isn’t?”

I could see the resignation at this comment. She knew she had no choice. She closed her eyes and took me in. It was heaven. I placed my hand on her head as I rocked slowly back and forth, gazing over her sexy young body. Her mouth was warm and wet and I could feel my cock grow harder inside it. She was breathing hard from her nose, trying to get enough oxygen as I pumped her mouth. My cum was building, and I could tell she could feel that big vein start to wiggle as she tried to pull away. My hand held her head firmly and I shot my load. Wave after wave of cum spilled into her mouth as I held her. I could see her throat muscles contract as she had no choice but to swallow my thick cum. A little drooled out the side and ran down her cheek onto her neck. It was a perfect picture. I withdrew and with my hand milked a few more drops onto her chest as she coughed for air. She laid there with a look of defeat mixed with anger.

“I don’t remember ever cumming so hard”

“I don’t believe you came in my mouth. That was rude.”

Her chest was heaving up and down..I ran my hands down her face and felt her tits..the nipples grew at my touch..anger is very erotic apparently. My cock was already hardening again. This woman was so sexy. My hands roamed her body..her hips, legs, feet, all felt so good..it was cool in ther oom and the flourescent light showed her goose bumps everywhere I touched. The body’s unintentional response. Her legs were clamped tightly shut. It was almost cute..her little bit of stubborness.

“Roll onto your tummy”

“Why?”

I raised my eyebrows, looking at my watch and looking annoyed.

“Fine”

She rolled over, her shapely back, legs, and curvy ass exposed to me. I propped a pillow under her tummy, then gave her a little smack on the ass. She flashed me a seriously dirty look.

“Don’t ever fucking do that again! My dad did that to me and no man will ever spank me again!”

“Thats a story I would love to hear sometime Tina, but right now I have other things in mind.”

I got up on thetable behind her..her legs were still clamped tight together but it didn’t matter...she was in good enough shape that her legs didn’t close together up near her pussy. Her soft mound was staring back at me. I knelt behind her and my cock was very hard again. I touched it to her exposed slit..heaven. I began to rub it along the soft lips..she moaned involuntary..perfect. She was moist..not exactly wet..but moist. I pushed into her and she groaned..tried to wiggle away..but my hand on her back was pinning her to the table. With each withdrawl I pushed a little deeper, until my hard cock was buried in her...

“Please..put a condom on..please..” She said between raspy breaths.

“Your already pregnant Tina..”..I said laughing lightly..then continued to fuck her..

I moved roughly inside her, her body rocking on the table with each thrust..she moaned beneath me..begging me not cum in her..which only intensified my lust..I grabbed her hair in my fist, pulling her head back as I rode her, then came..hard..deep inside her..I could feel her struggling one last time as she felt my hot cum shooting inside..

I collapsed on top of her..our sweaty bodies exhausted.

“Your follow up appointment is one week from today Tina..we’ll have to probe more thoroughly into your medical predicament.”

To be continued...??

ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers