A Doctor's Delight

Story Info
Husband watches as Doctor examines his wife.
1.2k words
3.82
284.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billy Bob
Billy Bob
13 Followers

A few years after we were married, my wife, a very beautiful and sexy woman in her late twenties, fell pregnant, much to our delight.

Louise has the most beautiful, light brown fuzz that I've ever seen or tasted. I love a slightly hairy cunt and much to my delight she seldom shaved off more than was needed, leaving enough to poke out from her swimwear. This to me was a huge turn on, and I often suggested that she show off a bit more. The sight of this light down on her inner thighs often drew a few stiff boners from men visiting our house for a swim. You must realise that Louise is very well built and oozes sex in every way.

I love the look on other men's faces when they see her. I remember when one night during a mens only poker game she came through from the bedroom, with some excuse of an important bit of work for the following day she had to complete.

I nearly fell of my chair when I turned a gawked at her wearing only a pair of lacy panties and a tank top. Her beautiful bushy motor was almost crying out for a good licking and the panties only enhanced the sex beneath.

I must admit that the card game only lasted another hand after that. I was just itching to get to my bedroom for a good fuck.

"My, but you looked sexy tonight" I whispered in her ear after I almost leaped into the bed.

"Thought you'd like that. Were the other guys impressed?" she asked, nuzzling my ear.

"Well if they weren't then they must be queer"

I loved licking her out and that night I spent longer than usual and she must have cum a half dozen times before I finally made love to her and we lay next to each other, the after glow of our love making relaxing us into a deep sleep.

In the morning I wanted to make love again but she responded by starting to wank me off.

"You know I have my Gyne appointment today and I want to be clean for him"

I was disappointed but was rewarded with a light blow job as a finale.

"I s'posse the Dentist is out today then hey?" I chuckled after she had half swallowed.

A jab in the ribs was her only response as she got up to go and shower.

I showered and headed off to work.

I picked her up at one 'o clock and we headed off to the Doctors practice.

After a few minutes of waiting, the assistant, a nice looking woman in her early twenties announced to us that Dr Kelly would see us now.

"Sit down" came the polite greeting as we entered his office. A few pleasantries were exchanged and I began to notice that he was quite good looking for a guy.

During the conversation which followed I said to him that I wanted to watch the examination. At first he objected but finally said that it was unusual, but that if Louise didn't mind then it would be okay.

I was very gald when she said she would like it because it would offer moral support.

She changed into the gown and climbed onto the examinantion table.

Mike Kelly put some KY onto his fingers and opened her legs and strapped them.

"I love a hairy bush" he commented just before he inserted two fingers into her almost moist cunt.

I thought it was unusual for a Doctor to talk of his patients in that manner but allowed him to continue without another thought. After a few minutes of "umms" and "aahhs" he started to slowly move his fingers in a circular motion inside her cunt.

I stood and watched, mesmerized. Here was my wife being fingered by another man, and it was her Doctor.

I watched her face and noticed that she had closed her eyes and was enjoying the feeling coursing through her body.

After what seemed like ages, he turned and looked at me as if for approval. He must have taken my silence as such and removed his fingers and started to rub her clit with the palm of his hand. Hi left hand went to his pants and started to rub his hardening erection.

Fasinated I watched as Louises hand softly covered his and she looked into my eyes with loving affection.

Dr Kelly then lowered his trousers and stood next to my wifes mouth, his throbbing cock just waiting to be licked.

Before opening her mouth Louise, still rubbing her cunt, looked at me and said "help yourself Baby"

I was more than aroused but only wanted to watch so I pulled down my pants and rubbed myself slowly.

"AAAhhhh you're good" sighed Dr Kelly as her mouth moved lovingly over his penis.

Dr Kelly, obviously a quite man, then removed his cock from her mouth, kissed her lightly on the mouth, and moved down below her legs.

Rubbing myself with increased tempo I noticed that his cock was now even bigger and had grown to at least eight inches. Thick too.

These Doctors knew their stuff, because as I watched he inserted only a fraction of muscle into her vagina and she began to cum.

"That's a good sign for the pregnancy" he stammered as he eased himself to the hilt inside my beautiful, lovely, recently pregnant wife.

"He must be a gentleman" I thought when after a few minutes of slow pounding he said "Must loosten her up completly"

"Whatever you're gonna doooo, dooo it noooww" stammered Louise. "I'm almost there"

I was totally unprepared for what came next as Dr Kelly lubed himself up again and placed his member at her other entrance.

"Yeesss. OOHHH yeeesss pleeease" she almost shouted trying to get more of him.

I was almost there too and I knew I must hold out for as long as possible. Watching my wife getting fucked in her arse by another man was the most incredible sight I'd ever seen. Even I'd never been this lucky with her but this was unbelievable.

After ten minutes of soft anal sex from him and two orgasms from her he began to shake. I knew he was close and suggested that she swallow his cum.

He pulled out with a plop and scooted up to her mouth which she opened and swallowed every drop of him.

He bucked and sighed while she milked him. Satisfied they both turned and looked at me, erection in hand and pumping furiously.

"Let me return the favour" he said as he walked back to me and knelt in front of me. Shocked, but in the throngs of near orgasm I removed my hand and looked at Louise as I guided my penis into his mouth.

Her eyes burned with desire as her anal intruder sucked my cock and I exploded into his mouth, every drop of which he swallowed.

It was probably one of the most amazing orgasms I'd ever had.

After we'd dressed, armed with prescriptions for lubrication and libido, we left the Doctors place and went back to the car. The waiting room was full and other people looked as us accusingly.

"I never knew you were half gay" she said to me.

"I never knew you took it in the arse" I replied.

We can't wait for our next visit.

Billy Bob
Billy Bob
13 Followers