A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 15

Story Info
Frustration and Denial.
1.4k words
3.92
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15

He awoke with a raging hard on. John was so stiff he thought that he was going to break skin.

Damn these mitts, he thought. He was used to being able to pleasure himself if Ashley wasn't available. Compared to how often he masturbated, she must not have been available too often. He wanted it bad. He wanted it now.

The annoyance of his captivity was devastating. His temper remained quiet as he shuffled to all fours. He was trapped on all fours, without the use of his hands, in a locked cage that he could not escape. His rage shattered when he batted his steel mitts against the chain link wall. He tried to yell but the ball gag prevented so much as a whimper to escape his lips.

The dogs jumped from their lying positions to look around at what the chaos was. One barked. The other gave a half hearted bark that ended in a growl.

John wanted the dogs to wail for him. He needed the animals to make the sounds of despair that he couldn't himself. So he slammed the steel mitts on the chain link again. And then again. The dogs began to bark. With his consistent clanging of the metal against metal the animals not only barked, but howled as well. It was hysteria in the kennel.

"Frisky!" Valerie yelled at him through the cage door. "Stop it, Frisky!" She had come out of no where, still in her bathrobe. John sustained the metallic beats.

Valerie ran to the other cages and tried to calm her barking dogs. "Shhhh...Shhhhh..." she said. She ran back to John's cage. "No! Bad dog. Bad!"

With determined resolve she fumbled with the key to the cage door lock. All the while she tried to quiet him. "Stop it! Stop it Frisky!"

The door now unlocked, the rattling of the kennel chain link fencing causing the other dogs to carry on, Valerie grabbed the first available item on the ground to hit John with. A stick, a branch that had fallen off of one of the surrounding trees and had dried out.

Whack! She landed it across John's chest.

Whack! It fell over his shoulder.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" she repeated.

John ducked the blows but one fell across his back. Whack!

"What do you think you're doing? My husband is home!" Valerie shrieked inside of a whisper.

Whack!

The dogs calmed down when the metallic racket stopped..

John moaned inside of the ball gag. His face was muddy from the tears; his hair contorted into that of a mad man's, his body shook with sobs. He looked up into at the lovely appearance of Valerie. She looked radiant even though she had just jumped from her bed. Without makeup her sibling resemblance to Ashley became even more so evident.

"Do you want him to come out here and find you? Huh?" she said as she stooped over him to whisper. "Lucky for you he got home late last night. And he is leaving again at noon. I would like to spend a little time with the man I married, you know?"

John sat helplessly at her feet. She was so irresistibly beautiful. His mind raced to the past, watching this lovely woman putting her dog out on the chain at her vacation home and wishing with everything that he could be that dog. Now, here he was, powerless to her whims as a pet puppy dog. And by her own accord she was seeing him as a true dog. The erection he had pushed away had now violently returned. He was so turned on by his position in her mercy that he thought that he was going to burst with sexual energy. He wanted her to leave so that he could hump something, anything, the space in the chain link fencing making up his kennel, the ground, the poles of his cage.

"He was going to come out and see what all of the ruckus was about," she said while tossing the stick to the side, "but that would have ruined the mood." She pulled the leash off of the utility cabinet. As she approached him she said, "That will be enough of that." She snapped the leash to the left steel mitt. Valerie forced him onto his ass with his back against the back wall of the cage. She ran the leash through the chain link fence then back through. She ran it over his tummy and out the chain link fence again by his right paw. Then she wrapped it tightly around his right mitt. She made the leash so tight that he could barely move.

Stepping back with her hands on her hips to admire her handy work, she said, "There now..." Then she noticed his erection. "Oh, my..." A terrible grin crossed her face. Her eyes twinkled.

She knelt down right next to John, whose front paws remained as still as night. His knees were forced to be chin high from the short chains connecting the shackles to his balls.

"I know why you went berserk," she said, as if revealing a secret she shared with him, her pearl white teeth showing through her heart shaped lips. "You're so sexually frustrated you can't stand it, can you? You probably masturbated three times a day to the fantasy of being a dog, didn't you?"

He wanted to answer 'yes,' but couldn't. He didn't even nod.

"I'll go so far as to say that you probably couldn't even have sex with Ashley without thinking about the humiliation of being a dog. Huh? You can't even get turned on by a woman; you get turned on by being her dog." Valerie puckered her lips. "And now you are a dog. How does it feel, big boy." Of course she knew that he wasn't going to answer her. She looked down at his throbbing penis.

"Such a lonely little doggie-dick," she murmured mostly to herself. She turned her eyes back to John. She raised her left perfectly manicured, arched eyebrow and said, "I'm going back to bed now, with my husband. Do you know what I'm going to do with him? Rather than let your imagination run too far away..."

She reached down and ever so slowly ran the tip of her long, pink fingernail gently up his hard shaft. "I'm going to wake him with a blow job. And then when he's awake I'm going to role over on my back and let him insert his huge cock inside of me. Sounds like fun, huh?" She snickered.

The tip of her fingernail drug across his skin up to and around the head of his doggie-dick. "Then when he is done, I'm going to wait fifteen--maybe twenty minutes and then give him another blow job. And when he's erect I'm going to ride him until I get my orgasm. He doesn't like to give me oral sex, you know. Usually on the second round he won't cum, but sometimes he does."

"I know," she continued, "that you don't care about our personal sex life, but I thought I'd tell you how real human people live. It doesn't matter anyway since you won't be telling anybody else." She tapped on the gag ball in his mouth. "Then I'm going to make him a big 'ol breakfast. You know the type. Eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes...We're going to eat as a family. Then Manuel will take the children to school rather than feed you dogs. He'll feed you guys when he gets back. When the children are gone, I'm going to take hubby back to bed and finish him off for the second time."

She giggled at the thought. "And you...And you will be tied up like this the entire time." She tweaked the leash binding his front legs to his sides. The simple binds where more than enough to keep him in place since he had no fingers to undo them. "Kind of makes you wish you were a real man, huh? Not just a stupid, worthless dog."

She watched his dick quiver with excitement and then stood up. She left the cage and stood in the door way facing him. "You will be punished for this little outburst, Frisky. Manuel will be by to feed you dogs. Oh, did I mention that he is gay? No? He would leave you alone if I told him to. He always does as I say, he's such a cutie." She shut the cage door. The lock dropped from her hand to the dirt. "But you need to learn to live in a new world where people, real humans, are your superior. All of us; male and female.

As she walked away she said, "I'll be back after my husbands gone to take you to your appointment. Enjoy your breakfast."