A Dog's Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Danny gets hammered before the party.
1.6k words
54.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time walking down the row of port-a-potties slowly and rapping on the door of each one. I gave two an extra rap, just to increase his anxiety. I finally got to the last one with the Out of Order sign and gave the door a good rap. I heard a plaintive voice.

"This one's occupied!"

"How can it be occupied? The sign say's, Out of Order."

"Well, it is!" he called.

"Hey man," I said, "Are you all right in there? Who is that? Open the door, dude."

God, I was so loving this!

"Hey man, do you need a doctor or something?"

"No, that's okay, I'm fine, really!"

He wasn't expecting me to grab the door and throw it wide open, and there he stood. He was a sight to behold! I don't know how Gretchen managed it, but Danny stood in the booth, dressed in sexy bra and panties, along with a garter belt and stockings. I could tell that Gretch had picked them, because Gretch always buys the best.

He tottered in gold satin high heels. His arms were handcuffed behind his back.

He wore a blonde wig and full, gaudy makeup. His earrings matched the ring in his navel and the rhinestone necklace around his neck. They swayed when he turned and found me.

He said "Oh, thank God, it's you! Lucky, your wife is crazy!"

"Before you say anything more about my wife, you should remember why she sent me here." Dan's eyes grew wide, his false eyelashes fluttered.

"I'm sorry, Lucky! I didn't mean to offend Gretch, but I've been in here all day! I'm just happy you're here. She said she would send someone to rescue me. I'm just glad she sent you!"

"Gretch also told me that you would be willing to do anything to get back your clothes and truck keys."

"I will, Lucky. I swear to God! Please get me out of here!"

"When you say anything, Dan, does that include sucking my cock?"

"Yes, yes, I'll do it! Please let me suck your cock, Lucky!"

"Danny, are you begging me to let you suck my cock?"

"Yes, I'm begging! Please, please, Lucky. I'm begging; please let me suck your cock!"

"Step back so I can close the door." He backed away and I closed the door, leaving it slightly open. Danny was about to object, but thought better of it and shut his mouth.

"Do you want me to sit down on the toilet seat, Lucky? There's room for me on my knees if you want it that way instead."

"Here's the thing," I sighed heavily, "I've never been crazy about blowjobs. They seem like a waste of time to me."

"W-what d-do you have in mind?" Dan asked.

"Oh, I think you know, Danny boy. Turn around and stand in front of the toilet, eyes on the wall." When he was in front of the toilet, I used his cuffed wrists to bend him over at the waist.

I yanked his panties down and hung them on the toilet paper dispenser. I kicked his high-heeled feet and forced his legs open. His breathing was labored as he waited for the inevitable.

"Danny, the first thing you said when I opened the door was that you were glad that it was me. What did you mean when you said that?"

"I just figured that maybe you're the only one besides Gretchen who knows about my dres—the only one who knows about all this."

"Oh, I think it was something else, Danny boy. We've known each other a long time. You've taken my pants down enough times to know that I have a small dick. I'm thinking that if worse came to worse, you'd rather get fucked by a small dick. Isn't that so, Danny boy?"

"That doesn't matter to me. I don't want to get fucked in the ass, but I need you to fuck me so I can just get to my truck and go home! I need you to fuck me, Lucky! Please fuck me, please!"

"All right, Dan, you've convinced me that you need a good fucking. The problem is that we both know that you would barely feel my dick up your ass, so I've brought something to help."

When I gave him a slap on the butt with the handle of the hammer, he tried to turn around, but I grabbed the handcuffs and pushed him back to his bent over position. I tapped the handle on his lower back as I spoke.

"Do you remember the time when we were all taking lunch and you came up behind me and grabbed my underwear with the claw of the hammer? That was the all-time worst wedgy ever! You said so yourself.

"Well, Danny boy, this is that very same hammer, and guess what I'm going to do?"

"Lucky please, please don't fuck me with that hammer!"

"Too late," I said. I noticed the two dispensers on the plastic wall.

"I know the green stuff is soap," I said, "But what is this pink stuff?"

Danny said meekly, "I think it's hand lotion."

"Oh, how lucky for you! Get it? Lucky, as in, this is your lucky day!"

I grabbed his cuffed hands and bent him forward until his head was pressed against the wall above the toilet seat. I applied a copious amount of the lotion onto the wooden handle.

The hammer's handle still had its smooth coat of varnish, so all I had to do was make sure I didn't puncture his lying, bullying, stinking guts.

"Danny, I want the truth. Have you been fucking my wife?"

I teased him with the end of the handle, circling his asshole with the edge of the end. Without warning I shoved it in about six inches and then quickly removed it entirely. He howled in pain, despite the fact that the intruder was gone.

He was gasping and whimpering, but he managed to say, "Yes, yes, I had sex with Gretchen, but it was only one time! The rest of the time we just played dress-up! Please Lucky! Please don't put that thing up me! I'll do anything!"

"You've said that before, Danny, that's why I'm fucking you with your own hammer. While you've been crying and begging, I pushed it to hilt up your ass."

Sure enough, that's what I'd done. Danny was plugged with the entire length of a claw hammer up his ass! I waited until he relaxed a little.

"Have you done this before, Danny? You've got a hammer up your ass and you seem to be taking it well. Let's see what happens if I give it a turn."

The handle, with its flat sides and round edges, made a sucking sound as I twisted the hammer. I have to confess that I also loved the sound of Danny's keening whimpers. I loved the sound of his shrill voice pleading to stop, but I wasn't finished with him yet.

"I can't quite get the correct angle, Danny boy, so I need you to put your head in the hole."

Before he could object, I maneuvered him so that his head faced down in the toilet hole, his shoulders rested on the seat, which left his ass in a perfect vertical position.

I'd planned to tell him just what jerk he was, but with his head down in that hole and his incoherent babbling, he couldn't have heard me anyway.

I fucked him for over an hour. I would give him a few minutes to rest before shoving the handle back in his ass, pumping it up and down as if I were unplugging a drain with a plumber's plunger. I rotated it around like a joystick until his asshole became a gaping red hole wide enough to hold a baseball.

I left the handle protruding enough to grab the top of the handle and rolled it rapidly between my palms the way a child would mold clay. I will never forget how his body shuddered and went limp as I fucked his ass.

His asshole was so loose that I could place the wooden end of the hammer just inside his ass. I then let go of the hammer and watched it slid past his sphincter and down Dan's hole.

I held him up out of the hole with one hand and gave him another minute of running that hammer in and out of his gaping asshole. I looked at my watch and then removed the handcuffs.

I stood outside of the john and watched him clean himself. He looked up expectantly and I tossed him the truck keys.

"Um, Gretchen said that you would bring me my clothes."

"She did? She didn't say anything to me. They must be in your truck." He timidly asked if I would go and get them.

"Sorry, but I was paid to fuck some faggot's ass. I don't know anything about clothes. I gotta run, Danny boy. Thanks for the fuck. We'll have to get together again soon. I might even let you suck my dick."

I laughed and added, "Don't hold your breath, Danny boy; I'm not into faggots, especially sissy faggots that dress like girls and take it up the ass in a port-a-john.

"Sorry Danny, but I just don't like fags, and that's what you are, isn't it? But consider this before you answer, you are twice my size and you've got a hammer. Now, tell me why I'll never let you suck my dick."

Talk about a whipped dog! He dropped the hammer and stared down at his high heels and said,

"You would never let a sissy faggot like me suck your cock."

"That's right, sissy. Now I really have to go. You can keep the hammer. After all, it's your hammer."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sissified Ch. 01 Young boy is helped by his hot tutor in his transformation.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminizing First Step Ch. 01 A mother begins to feminize her son. First, a new swimsuit.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Family Chastity Story Ch. 01 A mother keeps her son in chastity with monthly milkings.in Incest/Taboo
Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 01 Mom uses breastfeeding to turn her son into a sissy cumslut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Once a Month? He wants her to control his orgasms for a year.in BDSM
More Stories