A Dog's Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Well, it just gets silly from here on.
1.5k words
46.8k
19
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it go?" Gretchen asked when I returned to the car. "Did you have a good time with the birthday boy?"

"Birthday girl is more like it. There's just one thing I'd like to know, when you were in the vault with Danny, you kept talking about his big cock. From what I've just seen, it doesn't look very impressive."

She laughed, "That was for you, silly. As for his housewives and divorcees who use him to cheat on their husbands, they would rather be caught cheating with a guy with a big cock than a small one."

"I'll be damned! So, Danny is also a member of the small dick club!"

Gretchen patted my knee and said, "Honey, I hope you understand, but when it comes to small dicks, your's is in a class of its own.

"And I mean that literally. I searched the Web and found a few really small dicks, but they were all attached to big, fat, gross men. I've never seen one on a man your size and honey, it's adorable!

"You are adorable, with your skinny legs, your sweet cheeks and tiny penis! Why, the first time I saw Danny pants you in the yard, I wanted to put you in my pocket and take you home with me. I've waited for years to teach Danny that no one can bully my little man. That's my job!"

Blushing, I asked, "What do we do now?"

"We wait until dark. He won't come any sooner, but you can bet that he wants out of here as soon as he can get to his truck. We'll see him first from here, so keep a look out. Then, we signal the others."

I'd spent that summer chained up in the backyard, so I learned to appreciate all of the sounds and smells as day turns into night. I could also discern the precise moment when it is truly night. Five minutes later, I saw him heading towards the office. Gretch flashed her parking likes briefly.

A few seconds later, the headlights from all of the trucks and cars came on, lighting the entire yard. There was an immediate shout of "Surprise!" and then it was stone silent for a long pause before everyone, including all of the people who had grudging agreed to come to Dan's party, burst out laughing.

It was impossible not to laugh at Dan as he stood in front of his truck dressed in pink satin bra and panties, garter belt and stockings. His garish makeup was smeared and he held his shoes and wig with one hand while he frantically and repeatedly pointed the button to unlock his truck.

"Let me guess," I said to Gretch, "Those aren't his keys, are they?"

"Gretch smiled and said, "I don't think it matters anymore. Take a look."

Panties or no, the party was beginning as usual, with Grandpa's Um-puh band playing as Dan was lifted and carried around the yard. Strings of Christmas lights came on, along with colorful paper lanterns. The long benches were set out and the beer was already flowing.

"Let's go have some fun. I just love birthday parties!"

Gretchen's family is famous for their block parties, which is what every party eventually becomes. We don't mind; there's always more than enough bratwurst and beer, and it's also a great way to stay on good terms with our neighbors.

The police always show up around ten. Once someone fixes them a plate and they've had their fill of bratwurst and beer, they turn on the sirens and drive away. It's usually around midnight by the time everyone has gone home. That's the time when an intimate party of friends and family retire to the office.

But meanwhile, the party outdoors was still going strong. Once the guests had a few beers in them, the talk of Danny's attire was forgotten. The accepted rumor was that he lost a bet.

Danny participated in the activities even though he was the picture of defeat. Always known for his dancing skills, Danny was forced to dance every polka. He was surely feeling the results of the severe assfucking he so recently received. The long day was beginning to take its toll on poor Danny; he could barely blow out the candles on his giant birthday cake.

Gretch and I were sitting in lawn chairs watching as Danny's former wife was making the rounds with a basket of tickets and a roll of stubs. I asked her what they were raffling.

"Nothing valuable, just the privilege of giving Danny his birthday spanking." I began reaching for my wallet when Gloria said, "Save your money, the raffle's rigged." She giggled and went on her way.

"I'd sure hate to be in Danny's shoes today!" I said. "And I thought I was the town pervert!"

"What makes your situation different than Danny's?" I didn't like the edge to her voice, but I was too relaxed to realize the importance.

"Well, now the whole town knows that Danny is a closet queen. He'll never live it down and he has no place else to go."

"You and Danny have something in common. Apparently, each one of us has a little kink to their libidos, and many people, especially men, look for ways to act out their particular fantasy. There aren't many men who get to actually live their fantasies."

"Can I ask a question?" I asked.

"I see no reason why not; what is it?"

"Why a dog; what made you decide to treat me as a dog and not something else? I would have obeyed you regardless of your wishes."

"I wanted to build the doghouse," she smirked. "Besides, it seemed like a fun way to spend the summer. I also figured that if your love was strong enough that you would spend your life as a dog, I couldn't lose. As for the idea, I was sitting on the front steps one night and I heard the dogs barking."

So, my midnight buddies had ratted me out!

"All of the things I've had to do, especially treating me like a dog, did you enjoy doing that to me?"

"Not at first," she said. "I wanted you to experience true female domination; I wanted to take you past your limits. I never expected to enjoy watching you lift your leg to piss on a tree. Now, it's my turn to ask, did you enjoy being treated like a dog?"

"No, not at all, but mostly because I didn't know how far and for how long I would have to stay chained up in the backyard. I'm just glad that it's over."

"Lucky, I thought I'd made it clear; you are mine to do with as I please. I have no desire to treat you like a dog, but I think that knowing that I can make you do this will keep you in line.

"You've had hours to do nothing but think, to ponder, to wonder; how much time did you spend thinking about your Internet porn?"

"I didn't think about that stuff at all," I admitted.

"That's because Internet porn is just for show, play acting for an hour and then zip your pants and go about your normal routine. It pales in comparison to the real thing, doesn't it?

"Only you know how long you've entertained these kinky thoughts of yours, but your biggest fear, and the most intense emotion was for me to discover your secret. Danny's fear was to be publicly humiliated. As we speak, Danny is living his ultimate fantasy."

"I could do the same to you in a minute," she said. "All I need is this." She dug into her purse and produced a green tennis ball. There was a wicked smile on her face. My heart began racing.

"Are you telling me that if I threw this ball and told you to fetch, you wouldn't get down on all fours and go chasing after it and then drop it at my feet?"

I caved instantly to her power. "Woof," I said softly.

She held it in front of me and said, "You don't have to crawl, but I want to see you fetch this ball. Go get the ball, Lucky! Go get it boy!"

She threw it toward the corner of the lot. I jumped up and started after it, but I couldn't see where it went. Isn't that the purpose of the ball's green color, to be able to see it better? Then, I heard a sound I'd never heard before. Gretchen was laughing!

I've seen her smile, watched her grin and even an occasional chuckle, but there she was, laughing like a hyena! I didn't have to ask what she found so amusing. I saw the tennis ball, still in her hand. Gretchen made me fall for the oldest dog trick in the world!

I stood there, flabbergasted. I should have been angry, but the sound of her laughter and the love displayed on her beautiful face are the reasons why I played along with the joke. She laughed uproariously as she pretended to throw the ball. I had almost resigned myself to being teased when she actually threw the ball!

"Nobody is paying attention, Lucky. Go fetch my ball." She was still laughing as I walked across the yard in search for her green tennis ball.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Dog's Life Series Info

Similar Stories

"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Ms Coney Therapist makes him her oral pet.in Fetish
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
The Keyholder Adam tours a new apartment wearing his chastity device.in Fetish
Sissification 101: Ch. 01 Straight guy is caught watching sissy porn and…in Fetish
More Stories