A Dom Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obedient to a fault, Salope returned with another male. As they walked toward us, I could see she was bent forward slightly, with her left arm around his waist for support, and her right hand pumping his already firm cock.

Tamis orchestrated the pose she wished for the trio. Arthur was placed on his back, his cock jutting upward. Salope was placed straddling him, lowering her cunt to engulf his dick. And the newcomer George squatted behind Salope, and easily slid his cock into her ass hole, still slimy with Arthur's jizz. Salope was receiving a double penetration! Tamis told the men, "Your job is to make this slut cum, at least once, several times, if possible. After she's done so, you may plant your seed in her, but not before."

The men started a slow rhythm at the start, getting used to one another's movements in her two closely adjacent holes. Salope was obviously bracing herself up off of Arthur, to some extent, so he could raise and lower his hips to fuck her cunt. Apparently, what worked best was having one dick sliding in as the other slid out. When they were fucking her in earnest, George had his hands holding Salope's shoulders, so he could thrust hard up into her ass, while Arthur amused himself by fondling her tits as he fucked her cunt.

Salope's eyes were closed, and her mouth was open to gasp deep breaths of air between moans and shrieks of pleasure. She probably experienced her first orgasm within five minutes after the more rapid strokes commenced. That was only her first. She had several more in quick succession, or maybe it was only a couple of long, drawn out climaxes. Whatever it was, she was vibrating, convulsing, and shrieking as her cunt expelled her fluids down onto Arthur's dick and balls. The scent of sweat and cunt and semen became overpowering. The highly aroused men finally ejaculated into her holes, anointing her womb and ass with their hot, sticky semen. The three of them slumped into a close embrace, still joined.

Tamis allowed them to rest, briefly. When their breathing had returned to near normal, she dismissed the men, who left the room with huge grins on their faces. Tamis, standing near me, beckoned Salope to come closer. Pointing at my bobbing, swollen cock, Tamis told Salope, "You'd better at least drain his prostate, pet. Use some of that semen dripping from you as a lubricant."

Smiling impishly, Salope collected some gobs of semen on her fingers and reached behind me, watching my face. My butt hole was not blocked by the cross, so her fingers easily found my ass crack and anal sphincter. I made sounds of protest into the ball gag as I felt her press the semen into my ass. It was mortifying to think of some guy's sperm swimming inside my rectum. But moments later, Salope's fingertips delicately swept over the slightly squishy doughnut that constituted my prostate gland.

My groan of excitement was muffled by the ball gag, but my cock jerked up and down as my body shivered. Salope began making firm pressure strokes with such confidence that I was beginning to wonder how many men she'd used for practice in the past. But I didn't dwell on that thought, because I became too busy trying to breathe through my nose to keep up with the vocalizations of pleasure I was trying to force around the ball gag. I looked down at my straining penis, and saw a ribbon of clear, viscous fluid seeping from its opening. My prostate was emptying.

Salope must've taken Tamis' statement of 'at least drain his prostate' at face value, realizing she'd been given permission to do more. Her free hand began massaging my balls and the place where they attached to the base of my cock. I'm not sure what nerve endings reside there, but in just a few minutes she had me rising up on my feet with my toes digging into the floor as I curled them under. My cock jerked up and down hard, first flinging off the remaining clear fluid, and then spurting my whitish semen in lazy arcs that rose briefly, and then splatted onto the floor in front of the cross.

Tamis laughed and applauded. "Well done, pet," she complimented.

Salope withdrew her finger from my ass, leaving me with a strange empty sensation in my rear tunnel. I was almost wishing to be filled there again, maybe by more than a mere finger, but I quickly slammed the door on that thought.

Tamis saw something in Salope's expression that prompted her to ask, "Yes, pet? Is there anything else we need to do to make this a perfect session? Feel free to tell me or show me."

Jumping to her feet, Salope ran to a distant part of the room and returned with... a riding crop! I cringed a bit, imagining it cracking against my unprotected flesh.

"Oh!" Tamis gasped. "You want me to use this on him?" she chuckled.

Salope shook her head. "No, Miss. If it would please you, I'd like you to use it on me."

I almost fainted, hearing her asking to be cropped.

"Very well, pet, since you ask so sweetly," Tamis said. "Show me where you want it."

Salope turned her back and leaned over, presenting her ass. Tamis drew her arm back, and whacked Salope's ass cheeks several times fairly hard, pausing between strokes to see if the woman had had enough yet.

When Salope's ass cheeks were warm and red, she straightened up, turned to face Tamis, and lifted her tits in offering. Bemused, Tamis slapped those tits with the crop several times, but with less force than she'd used on the tougher ass flesh. Salope was wincing, but also groaning in delight from what was being done to her. It was obvious she was getting quite turned on.

When Salope removed her supporting hands, her tits were pink with that influx of hot blood, and her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. Tamis stopped striking the moment the tits were no longer being offered.

"Anything else?" Tamis asked.

Biting her lip with excitement, Salope nodded and spread her legs apart. She hooked her hands behind them, into the space where her ass became her legs. Pressing forward with her hands in that position, she was presenting her cunt to the Domme.

"You're sure?" Tamis inquired.

Salope couldn't bring herself to speak. She nodded vigorously. Her chest was heaving with excitement. It looked like she was close to cumming.

Tamis brought the crop up between Salope's thighs slowly, making gentle contact with her sex. After rubbing the crop against Salope's pussy lips, getting it quite wet with the juices streaming from her sopping cunt, she rubbed it against the woman's clit.

Salope whimpered and shuddered, gasping, "Please, Miss."

Tamis struck her cunt carefully, adjusting the force of the blow to the delicacy of the tissues there. It took four hits before Salope's knees buckled as the orgasm took control of her body. Tamis caught her before her knees could harshly bang on the hard floor, and lowered her carefully. Salope wrapped her arms around Tamis' legs in a worshipful embrace.

When the submissive's eyes came back into focus, she looked at me, still tied to the cross, naked and vulnerable. Clearing her throat, she wet her lips and stated, "Miss Tamis has been showing me all that I've been missing. She explained things in a manner that made sense to me. I wanted to please her so much that I allowed her to expand my experiences, gradually discarding some of my limits. I'm her's now, here to please her." She let that sink in, then added, "And from the looks of things, so are you."

Miss Tamis. Was I now hers? I wasn't sure I wanted to be. But the beguiling pull of that woman – her pull was so very strong!

12