A Dominant Wife Takes Another Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my erection start to throb. She pumps faster, carried away with it all. She feels me move in her hand. She takes her hand off of me quickly.

"Uh, uh, uh,...no cumming! Not yet, baby doll. Not yet."

She moves to the couch, puts her robe back in place as she moves, covering her breasts. She takes a small remote from the table. She sits and stares at the screen.

"That was the first date. My boy-toy, all mine. And that's how I think about him, little puppy dog boy that I want to own. He's a good one, baby. A real good one. And I'm going to keep him for a while."

She clicks the remote in her hand. A picture moves to screen instantly. It's him, on his knees, huge cock erect in front of him, at least eight to nine inches in length and rock hard. His arms are behind his back. There are tears in his eyes. He has a pronounced red slap hand print on the side of his face.

"One of my favorites, first time he actually cried for me. That touched me very much."

She clicks the remote again. He is on his hands and knees with his face to the floor. A large life-like cock dildo is inserted into his rear end. The shot is from behind, his penis hangs down between his legs. His penis is soft with his balls exposed. There are stripes across his cheeks, riding crop or thin belt type welts.

"That was our fourth date. He was so cute, showing me his toys, so proud to be presenting and showing them all off for me. All his little toys and nobody to play with, I felt sorry for him. He told me his girlfriend freaked out whenever he brought up things like that. I told him he'd found the proper freak. And I told him that if he wanted me to be his Mistress the girlfriend would have to go. I told him he has to be mine alone or nothing."

She laughed loudly.

"This is so much fun to have an adoring slave boy that is not my husband!"

She clicked the remote. A new picture flashed to screen. She was on a bed, the boy between her legs and on top of her, her legs up around his back, one of her hands on the back of his neck, the other on his rear cradling his right cheek. There are deep bruises on his cheek from an obvious severe spanking or paddling. She is wearing only her shoes. Both he and she are naked and he is fucking her in the missionary position.

"He said he'd drop his little girlfriend for me. That touched me too. And he can fuck forever, has a big dick, can do it again and again. He's like a horse, baby. Tell me I haven't found the perfect man."

She is lost to the boy on the screen, talking softly, breathing deeply. My penis is soft between my legs. I sit and stare at my wife being fucked on screen, listen to her describe her new lover with breathless excitement. I start to cry softly, feel deep jealousy. I feel completely helpless, submissive beyond description.

"Nobody knows, just him and me. And now you. And he will do anything I say. I pee on him, into his mouth, all over him. Part of my agreeing to play with him is letting me take pictures too, he has no limits. I am a very dirty minded cougar, baby. But you know that. Your boss has no idea. And I'm not going to tell him. He's a good fuck but that is as far as he goes. This one has serious potential. And the thought of having two slaves, one gorgeous slave boy lover that can fuck forever and a loving domesticated slave husband, well that makes me wet every time I think about it. You have no idea just how wet. The possibilities are endless. And we've talked about you too. Talked about the start of what I like to think about as my stable. He has no problem with all of that. He says he'll be mine completely, has no problem being one of several, just wants to adore his Mistress. He told me all he wants is a chance to worship me. That made me crazy, baby. You should have been there to hear that confession, wish I would have recorded it."

She stood, clicked the remote and as she did pictures started to morph, fade in and out, all of them of this boy. Her and him, in different positions, her on her knees with him in her mouth, her dressed in some, naked in others, her with him naked and on leash and collar kneeling next to her, him going down on her, his face buried in her rear end, him on his knees behind her, all of it flashing slowly in front of me.

She moved to me as the picture show started to run. She took my penis in her hand and started to work me again, started to bring me to erection. I could feel her hand on my back as she stood next to me and looked at the pictures in front of us. Her hand stroking my penis, the only sound in the room, she started masturbating me to cum.

"Now I'm going to tell you something that you will learn to deal with, learn to like as much as I do. You will. I'm going to make that happen."

She kisses my lips, sees the tears in my eyes, on my cheeks.

"But first I want you to cum for me. I want to reward my little man. I want you to cum for me. I want that now. Ask for it. Ask, honey in that sweet submissive way you do so well. Ask. Focus, baby. Concentrate on pleasing me. Cum for your Mistress. Cum now."

"Please Ma'am, please, may I, please..."

"May you what, baby?"

Her hand moving on my rapidly, a blur pumping me fast, she is pumping for cum.

"Please Mistress...please, may I cum, pleeeeeaaaaaseee...may I please you...please, Mistress..."

She moved her other hand up and took me by my hair.

"Yes you may, baby. Cum for me. I want my little boy to cum, feel his reward. Do it. You're such a good boy for me. Cum."

She talked methodically soft and sweet as I exploded into her hand, dripped all over myself, down onto my baby smooth shaved crotch and all over my legs. I shook as she held my hair tightly, her hand milking the last drop out of me. I could feel the wetness run down onto the seat of the stool, up under and into the crack of my cheeks.

"Good boy, good good, boy. So very cute when you do that for me, I love that about you, love how you shake all over when you do that. Good boy, Mama's little boy. You please me very much."

She whispers soft, soothing and gentle into my ear as I cum. She kisses my ear, the side of my face and coos hypnotically.

When I finish she pulls her hand up slowly to my lips. She watches as I lick her hand for her, lick her hand clean. She rubs it back down over my crotch, scooping up more of my mess into her cupped hand. She raises it to my lips and watches as I do what is expected of me. She slowly feeds me all of my mess until it she is satisfied.

"So wonderful to reward my little man like that, you really are precious."

She kisses my hair.

"Soon, I'll have two boys to reward down here, reward or punish. That would be up to me, sweetie"

She smiled, kissed my lips. She stares into my eyes.

"I saved the best for last, honey. This gets me so hot. I wanted you to cum before I told you this part. He tells me he loves me. I like that a lot. He tells me that just like you do. But I want you to know that you'll always be my first. Always. You remember that."

She pets the side of my face as I start to cry hard, sob.

"You are not going to freak out because he loves me. I won't allow that. He knows you are my husband and that he'll never be that. We've discussed that. But he loves me too and we'll get you through this adjustment period."

She sees the tears run down my cheeks. She just stares at me.

"You will learn to accept this, all of it. Think of it as the next step in our Mistress-slave marriage. It is just that. There is no going back, baby. I have another loving slave now. And you'll come to accept that. You'll do it because you love me, because you adore me. And because I own you."

She just looked at me, listened to me cry.

"I'm bringing him here next week. I'll introduce the two of you after he gets back from visiting his parents. I had to laugh, his mom is about my age. Enough about that, I have something else to share with you. You should be grateful, little man. I am very pleased with all of this."

She wiped her hand on my chest, over my arm. She moved to the remote on the table, pornographic pictures of her and her lover flashing slowly in front of me. She scrolled through a menu, found what she was looking for. The screen went to a movie. Still and ready to play. She walked to me. She took my face into her hands again, French kissed me deeply, then kissed the tears running down my cheeks.

"I want to give the next part of your reward. Honey, this movie wasn't supposed to be for you to see. Your boss would be very upset with me if he knew I showed you this. It's supposed to be for just him and me to watch. But I want this to be part of your reward. You've been such a good boy and I know this is all a lot for you to take in. I also know how hot you get thinking about me and my boyfriend."

She started the movie with the clicker, stood off to the side of me.

She was on top of a man, her facing the camera, him under her, both of them in the sixty-nine position with him on the bottom. She is looking directly into the camera as she deep throats the huge cock in her mouth. The man under her moans, muffled by having his mouth on her pussy, she fucks him with her mouth slowly, tries to do him full length. He is huge. She can only get ¾ of him into her mouth. She moves back and forth on the huge cock in her mouth, somewhat struggles to get it in deeper than she can. This time the camera is moving slightly, hand held, not stationary on a tripod or controlled by a remote control like with the boy. I realize that the man under her is not my boss. He is black.

"This is from weeks back. That's one of the men from his warehouse. Not one of the ones you stumbled onto when you rudely burst in on me upstairs, remember?"

She moved to the couch and sat. She put her legs up, one over the arm of the couch, one planted on the floor in front of it. I sat and stared at my wife on the screen in the movie.

"He filmed that with my iPad. Hot, no? I'm very good at that. I've masturbated to that several times, gets me hot every time I see myself with that man. He has the biggest cock I think I've ever sucked."

She moved her leg up off of the couch arm, slipped her panties down onto one ankle. She put her leg back up over the arm of the couch. Her legs spread, her soaked pussy exposed completely, she started to rub herself.

"I can't believe I'm sitting here with my husband strapped to a stool watching me be a whore in front of him. This may be the best reward session for you ever."

She laughed loudly.

"We're going to be doing a lot more of this stuff, honey, a lot more. I'm so fucking hot right now. I have to make myself cum."

She started to rub herself. I hear her moans start to fill the room.

"Oooo, we're just getting started...just getting started...fuck...oooo..."

I watched as my wife worked for the man on the screen in front of me, heard her boss say softly from behind the camera, 'My special girl...that's it...', her wide eyes looking straight up at him and into the camera lens as she masturbates the man under her with her mouth.

The movie went on for a good fifteen minutes, her lost to it. Then she pulled back off of his cock only long enough to have the first long and powerful spurt of his cum hit against her face. She pushed him back into her mouth quickly. He reached up and put his hand on the back of her head and held her in place, finishing in her mouth. The camera moved in slightly in on her, voice behind the camera mixed with the grunts, moans from the man underneath her.

"Good girl! That is fucking hot...fuck, girl!"

My bosses voice clearly behind the camera talking to my wife as she swallows for the man on the bed. She sucks as she goes soft in her mouth, her hand holding up his cock in front of her. Even semi soft he is huge. She pulls up and off of him and looks back over her shoulder as she starts to grind on his face. He takes her butt in both of his large hands and lifts her up off of him, spanks her butt hard as he tosses her to the bed next to him. She laughs out loud as he bounces her to the bed.

"Don't I get to cum?"

She laughs as she says that, his cum on the side of her pretty face. The man gets up off of the bed and moves out of the picture.

The screen goes black as the movie ends. I feel myself start to get hard again, feel overwhelmed by my submissive nature as I hear her cum loudly on the couch, hear her writhe, make herself shiver and shake with multiple orgasms. She is finger fucking herself rapidly as she rubs her clitoris with her other hand. And then she collapses, falls back on the couch, sinks into it.

"OMG, baby...ooooo...wow!"

She looks over at me.

"I love our life together. Love it."

She laughs, sits up on the couch. She closes her eyes. She goes silent, smiles to herself. Then she whispers to me...

"I'm very hungry. He did not feed me. He fucked me a bunch of times but he did not feed me. I want my husband to take me out to a nice dinner. I want my husband to feed me and want to spend some quality time with him too. I want to be out with my loving husband. I want to go out with the man I love."

She stands, walks to me with her panties dangling off of her left ankle. She quickly undoes my restraints. Reaches up and hands me my CB-6000. She doesn't have to tell me, I slip it back on and lock it in place.

"I'm going to want two cages down here. The large kind you get at a pet supply store, big ones but not too big. We'll go shopping together. My little boys are going to need cages sometimes."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I'll tell you where to put them, probably side by side. I'll decide that after you assemble them. This is going to be so fucking cool, honey. Right now I need to be fed. You can finish your house work later. We'll talk more about this over dinner. Let's get cleaned up and go out. Shall we? I want to go out looking pretty for my husband."

She kissed my lips.

"Yes, Mistress, yes..."

She laughed loudly.

"I love you, dear. You know I do. And I know you fucking adore me."

I nod, 'yes', look at her.

"You know I do. You are the perfect wife for me."

She walked to the door and quickly started for the stairs, heard her say as she was leaving the room.

"And now to get cleaned up one more time, I'm a mess all over again."

I went to my basement shower room, hurried to clean myself and get dressed. I felt my penis strain at its cage, strain as it always does at the constant state of arousal she keeps me in by being the wife she is. I couldn't love her more.

12