A Dominant's Diary Nov. 03

Story Info
His next meeting with Cat.
2.3k words
4.44
24.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered about Cat. How she was going to take it. I wondered if she had ever fucked around on her husband. I figured she had but probably, but not lately. I crossed a line with Cat. I had always just been professional and friendly. I had always let her control the situation, never letting on I wanted her physically, but then I never really did want her before. I am like that. I like to pick the time to make my move. I never let the woman make that decision, but when I make it a sure bet that she'll submit. I had a long way to go with Cat. It was going to take some time to get her where I wanted her. She was a friend after all and I didn't want to fuck up our friendship.

I didn't have to wonder long. She called to today.

"Hey!" her voice was perky and cheerful. Her usual way. It got on my nerves sometimes. I guess that is why I wanted to get under the surface with her, to find out what made her tick.

"Hey yourself."

"Did you get those photos processed?"

"Yep. I they aren't pageant photos but they are damned hot."

"Listen, I am sorry about the other day. I should never let that happen," she said in a lower voice.

"You didn't let it happen. I made it happen. Didn't I tell you you would feel guilty." I waited for her reply, but there was silence. Then I spoke. "And it is going to happen again, and again, and again." There was still silence. "Are you there, Cat?"

"Yes, I am in your driveway as a matter of fact."

"See, I told you."

"I am scared. I am scared of you."

"Don't worry Cat. How long have you known me? Ten years? I have always been good to you. You have always been able to trust me."

"That's the funny thing, ten years ago I wanted you to do what you did to me the other day. Then I got over it and figured we could just be friends. I can't believe the way you made me feel. It was a real surprise to me. It all scares me."

"I am in the studio. I want you to come in the front door and wait on me. Take of you clothes and lay them on the table in the foyer. I will be there soon."

"Okay," and then she hung up.

I gave her a few minutes. I wanted to make her wait. I wanted her to feel naked, to anticipate, to be a little scared. It is easier to make a woman do what you want her to if she is a little scared, plus, I wanted to see how bad she wanted it, wanted me. I knew if she didn't give me any back talk then I was half way where I wanted to be with her. When I turned the corner and looked down the hall there was Cat, standing there looking nervous. Her eyes met mine and then as though embarassed she began to look around as though she couldn't look directly at me. I noticed she had worn a skirt and blouse, business atire, but now she was just standing there in her panties, stockings, heels and makeup.

"You didn't have to dress on account of me."

"I told Gene I had to go to town, a job interview. Gosh, I have never felt so naked in my whole life. You know that isn't like me."

Her voice was quivering, she really was nervous. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I had her now. She was mine and I knew it. I took her by the arm and led her down the hall to my bedroom.

"Get on the bed Cat. Then lay down on your stomach."

She looked at me puzzled.

"Just do it. You know I will take good care of you. If you will be a good girl, maybe I'll let you have your clothes back. But, if you are bad, then maybe I will have you show those photos to someone that wouldn't understand."

Cat knew I wouldn't actually do that, but it was part of the game. I needed to set the tone. Cat crawled up on the bed. She looked hot on her hands and knees. Just getting in that position seemed to make her hot. I think she expected me to fuck her from behind. She held her ass in the air and lowered her face to the bed. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her flat on the mattress and then spread her legs. I ran my hands up her legs and took the top of her stockings down to her ankles and then pulled them off in one motion along with each shoe. Then I ran my hands back up her legs, feeling them get warmer as I moved closer to her pussy. I rubbed the cheeks of her ass, feeling the tight plump flesh of each buttock under her lace panties. I let my thumbs run down the crease of her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, kneading the flesh. Her back arched as though she were offering her ass to me. I took her panties down and pulled them off and then climbed astride her back.

"Give me your wrists."

She hesitated and I took her arms and pulled them together behind her back crossing her wrist. I took a small rope from my pocket and tied them together.

"What are doing," she said seemingly disturbed.

"Anything I want Cat."

Then, in a more relaxed, compliant voice, she said, "I guess you are."

I got up off of the bed and began to undress where she could see me. She was staring unabashedly. Once undressed I stepped over to the bed and took her by her hair and raised up her head. Then with her hair in one hand, I took my other hand and guided my cock to her lips. I teased her lips. At first she wouldn't open them, but the more I rubbed my cock on her cheek and lips she finally opened up, but I didn't put it in. I wanted her to know who was in control. I wanted her to realize that I had just made her open her mouth for my cock. Today she was going to be my toy, my personal slut and I wanted her to know that from the beginning.

"Stick your tongue out Cat. Show me you want it. Stick it way out."

I let her lick the head of my cock and then I pushed it in her mouth. She sucked it in.

"You are a hungry little slut aren't you. I knew you would be."

She could say nothing with my dick in her mouth. I began to push it deeper and deeper, fucking her mouth, using her to make me feel good.

"I'll bet your pussy is wet now. At least it better be."

It was. I felt of her and her pussy lips were swollen and wet. I easily pushed two fingers into her hot cunt. It was time to fuck her. I climbed on the bed and guided my very hard cock between her legs and into her pussy from behind. It was good pussy, damn good pussy. She gasped as I pushed it deep, balls deep, into her. Her hips began to buck under me. Cat was a hot little bitch after all. For some reason I never really thought she would be. So often very pretty women just lay there, like being good looking is enough. I guess the ice breaker from the other day was what she needed to let some of that pent up passion out.

"Harder, fuck me harder." She was quivering, back her ass up against me. She seemed desperate to be fucked.

She did look good laying on her stomach, her tits mashed against the bed, her wrists tied behind her back. I figured now was the time. I pulled my cock out and rubbed in the crack of her ass.

"Don't, don't do that. It will hurt to much. I don't like that."

"Don't worry Cat, I know what I am doing."

I got up and went to the kitchen and got some olive oil, my favorite lubricant, from the cabinet and returned to the bedroom. Cat was struggling on the bed, pulling at her ropes.

"I mean it. I don't want that."

I sat the olive oil on the night stand, then I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles until her legs hung off of the side, pushing one hand between her legs I spread them and then slapped her ass, hard, once, twice, a third time.

"Owww. What are you doing."

"You do as I say, darling. I told you I know what I am doing."

I took the olive oil and poured some in the small of her back and began to rub it down over the cheeks of her ass where I had just spanked her.

"It feel warm doesn't it?"

"Uh huh."

Then I poured some more down the crack of her ass. I poured liberally and spread it all around, on her cheeks, in her crack, between her thighs, and over the lips of her pussy, until her little body was shining and slick. I began to finger her clit, occasionally pushing a finger inside her pussy and pressing her G-spot. She has a g-spot that is easy to find and when you rub it it makes he instantly squirm. It also makes her cunt flood with lubrication.

"Maybe you do know what you are doing," she moaned as her back arched to let me have more access to her pussy.

I got on the bed and pulled her by her shoulders until she was fully on the bed now and straddled her thighs. I poured some oil on my cock and began to stroke it, making it as hard as I could.

"Listen to me Cat. I am going to do this to you whether you want it or not. Now you can follow my directions and make it easy on yourself or, if you don't, it may hurt more than necessary."

"Why do you want to do this to me," she whined.

"You'll understand when I am through."

Cat swallowed hard. I began to rub her pussy again, and then her ass, spreading her cheeks apart, teasing her asshole. I pushed my index finger against her sphincter and she tensed up.

"Easy now Cat. Take deep breaths."

Then I pushed it in only a little. I pushed it further, and as she relaxed I pushed it all the way in.

"See there Cat, it is all the way inside. I told you I knew what I was doing."

She was beginning to relax, her breathing returned to normal. I slid my finger slowly out of her and then stroked my cock a few times and guided the tip of it to her ass. When I pushed it in she gasped.

"No, no,"

I stopped pushing and held it inside of her, just the head of my cock.

"Breath Cat, breath, you have to relax, you have to take it you know. I want that ass of yours and you are going to give it to me."

I reached around and began to play with her pussy, my middle finger in her clit. It made her sqirm. The more she squirmed the more of my cock I pushed inside her. Pretty soon I had in all the way in. I could feel my balls against her pussy lips.

"There baby, now you've got it. I am going to fuck that ass of yours."

She had relaxed now and my cock slid easily in and out of her. I continued to play with her pussy. I could tell by her breathing she was getting excited. I don't think she thought she could do this and now that she was it was turning her on. Pretty soon she shuddered, I could feel her ass tighten up around my cock as she came. I didn't hold back and in a matter of moments I spilled my cum in her ass. She was sweating and breathing hard as I removed my cock from her ass. She looked good like that, naked, sweaty, with her wristed tied with white rope. I always keep a camera for just such occasions. I got it and took her picture by available light. It was gorgeous.

"I am going to take a shower Cat, then I am going to come back and fuck you some more."

She just laid there passively.

I did what I told her I would do. I fucked twice more that day. It was much better than the first time. I guess she felt freer to let go. I felt like she was trying to fuck me this time and not just letting me fuck her, like she wanted to cum and cum often.

We talked some. She told me she ususally didn't cum when her husband fucked her. She told me that once a long time ago another lover had tried anal sex with her but it had hurt to much, besides she said, he didn't have her tied up. She told me she liked being tied up. She didn't know why. She told me she like the way I treated her, that is scared her, but she liked it.

I told her I was going to tied her up often and in different ways. I told her I was going to show her many new things. I told her how much she pleased me. She hugged me hard and then kissed me hard, pushing her tongue in my mouth when I told her that. That is when I fucked her again.