A Domme at the Colfax Inn

Story Info
Without Mistress Valentina, the Colfax Inn would be toast!
4.1k words
3.52
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nibs wearily tried to stay polite with the touron on the phone.

Nibs, since childhood had referred to most of the tourists who came to the Colfax Inn as combinations of "tourists" and "morons", thus "tourons.

"That's right sir...We are near Lake Colfax. My family has owned the Colfax Inn since the seventeen hundreds...No, that's the Buttermilk River. Yes, where the famous Falls are."

Nibs hung up. Another idiot lost to the Buttermilk Grand Hotel. Money, money money.

Things were better in the summer. Especially when Val, resplendent in her French bikini, would give water skiing lessons!

In the dead of winter, Val and Little Nibs offered snowboarding instruction.

Dad once said his beautiful daughter in law was the best attraction the hotel had had in five hundred years!

Nibs wiped his brow. Valentina would be expecting him in his study. They had an appointment. Nibs looked over the register at Fitzhubert, the handyman, who nodded genially.

"Going to fix the shutter, Fitzie?"

"Yes, that's right. Your missus wants to see you in the study." Fitz chuckled, carrying his ladder to the porch.

Nibs sighed. It seemed like everyone knew.

Val was wonderful, of course, and he enjoyed it that men everywhere, the staff here and guests and basically every man from fourteen to seventy worshipped his wife.

Nibs had quite a gut at forty-eight, but darling Val looked the same as she had when she'd married him at age twenty.

Much of what was good about the Inn seemed to come from his darling Val.

Nibs was balding but dignified, and wore his college cardigan well as a graduate of Dartmouth.

But basically, he'd inherited the inn from the old man, and didn't really have a lot to do this time of year.

He'd worked at the Inn for pocket money from childhood through college.

Bringing in firewood and manning the souvenir shop in grammar school, cleaning rooms and signing in guests from mid adolescence through his twenties...

Nibs had sworn that one day he would get out. No one else in the family ever had, but he had plans.

And of course Nibs had come back to take over after he'd realized on graduation day, that hopeful architects had to understand the science of mechanical drawing and concrete and he wasn't that guy.

Why not preside over the register as owner instead of clerk?

Dad took the hint and retired down to Florida.

And, since the Colfax Inn was a classy joint and made its nut most years, Nibs had had his share of the waitresses, and had married the smartest and the prettiest, twenty some years ago.

"Nibs, dear. Are you ready?" That mellifluous tone.

Nibs looked up, and Valentina was standing in the doorway of his study.

Her curly bob was jaunty as always, and as she breathed deeply, her well fitting sweater shifted slightly.

That never failed to get an appreciative stare from her husband.

And, his penis shifted slightly, locked as it was in his chastity device.

"I-I have things I should do." Nibs said lamely.

He could see her inward chuckle, which led to further ructions in the adventurous sweater.

"What, honey? Usually you're in your so-called study here, reading Batman comic books-"

"Graphic novels."

"Yes. Or playing on your Xbox.

But the maids are cleaning, Fitzie is doing his work, and Little Nibs is pushing post cards and knick knacks for minimum wage and the hopeful use of the car tonight to drink and chase girls...

So, I think we have an appointment, honey."

Nibs looked down at his wingtips, adjusted his tie (He didn't do much, but he wore that tie every day, goddamit) and walked slowly towards the study.

"That's my sweet boy. You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago, and so you know the rule applies.

Ten hard ones for the first minute and one for each additional minute.

Nibs came into the study, apprehensively, and closed and locked the study door.

He looked at his beautiful wife in her snug sweater and stonewashed jeans.

"I know you think that I'm being unduly harsh. But I don't like all the hinting around."

"I didn't say anything about wanting to be released, Valentina."

"Love your tone, Nibs." Her tongue tapped on her teeth, an adorable habit.

Nibs had gotten his nickname from his habit of chewing on his pencil in third grade. By the time Nibs got to school, they'd almost done away with pen and paper, and were into the computer thing, but Nibs had chewed a pencil ANYWAY.

His habits were far less adorable than his wife's.

"Sweetheart. The longing looks, the sighs, the clutching at your crotch..."

Valentina smiled and took the large elephant's tusk hairbrush off Nibs's desk.

"Two nights ago, after I'd given you a nice tease with my glittery French manicure, the one you liked so much-"

That had been quite a tease. Two and a half hours!

Nibs had been naked and spread eagled, and Valentina had been in an obscene little black silk thing, running her hard nails up and down...

And then every now and then, she'd flicked the tip of his cock, rather hard.

At the end of the massage, Valentina had insisted that her fingers were tired now.

Yes she wanted to have frustrated Nibs give her a massage after she untied him and then they could go to sleep.

Nibs, of course had hoped that Valentina would let him jerk off into the water glass by the sink and have a "swig" as was his habit every two months and ten teases...

But Valentina had just used some ice from her ginger ale to calm the raging monster, and then she'd locked him up again. And yes, Nibs had sighed just a bit, and had almost burst into tears.

It's been three and a half months, goddamit! What the hell happened?

"I-I didn't mean to hint around, dear. It's just that-well it seems as if it's been quite a long time, since I-er-"

"Got to wank your willy? Yes. It probably has."

Their three kids were attractive and confident, and this probably was because Val, whose father was a geneticist, had decided early on that she needed better genes in her baby.

Since Nibs had taken this decision badly, even hostile-ly, there had been an icy period in the beginning of the marriage. After Nibs tried to have his way with her when she was sleeping...

This was when Val insisted that Nibs be outfitted with the chastity device!

She'd since met a few handsome tourists, and of course a lifeguard or two at the Inn pool...and they had attractive kids!

But Val had always allowed Nibs some masturbatory privileges, and of course now and then, with MANY condoms on, he'd been allowed a Christmas "party."

But, his attitude was poor about the rules, and Val had noticed that Nibs could be very negligent about running the Inn, and somewhat irritable. There had been a remedy for this...

"I think we've talked enough, Nibs." Val said gently. "Why don't you take down your pants?"

Nibs's cock was stiffening considerably in his little belt.

There wasn't much negotiation.

He knew if he asked in a cloying way if Val would let him cum sooner if he submitted to the punishment, it would be worse.

Val's brother Eamonn ran the cafe down the road, and when Val felt that Nibs was being too truculent, she often asked Eamonn to come up and use his strap on Nibbs until Nibs, naked and welted, was screaming for mercy.

So, Nibs obediently unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down, and then reluctantly, his underpants.

Nibs lay across Valentina's soft blue-jeaned thighs and closed his eyes as he felt her pull his sweater up over his back a bit.

Val's long nails rubbed and combed his hair affectionately.

"Now I want you to be a good boy. Be a little man and don't scream and howl."

"I-I'll try. But you hit so hard!"

"That's just my tennis arm. Aren't you lucky to have a well-paid instructor in your glorious wife?"

Valentina, in addition to her other talents, taught tennis to the guests, and also to residents of Buttermilk Falls.

Their oldest daughter was twenty-one, and actually Valentina's child from a college fling. Sibylla also taught tennis at the Colfax Inn, and her arm was quite powerful.

Once or twice she had taken her Step-Daddy over HER knee, when Val had been indisposed. It had not been a gratifying experience for Nibs.

Now, Val swung the hairbrush and it landed hard across Nibs's bare buttocks.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

Nibs began sobbing and shaking, and Val stopped the thrashing to ruffle Nibs's hair. She helped him get up and sat him on her knee, his pants and undies around his ankles.

Val rested her pretty glittery nails on Nibs's chastity device and she rubbed slightly.

"What's wrong, Nibbie? Why can't you man up, honey? You know, Val loves a big strong boy who can take his punishment like a man."

Nibs sobbed slightly.His buttocks were terribly scorched.

At the same time, his penis was straining inside the horrible steel chastity device.

Nibs had broken into several of these to wank his dork, and so this latest one was terribly tough.

Valentina removed it when Nibs had to travel or go through a metal detector.

"Nibs." Val said softly in his ear. Oh, her perfume was overpowering.

"I'm always so embarrassed at the doctor's because you cry when you get a shot, at nearly forty-nine years old. You screech when I have to put iodine on a sore."

Nibs hung his head in shame. He felt Valentina using the key on his chastity device.

Suddenly the horrible metal thing fell away, and Valentina was playing with his cock!

"If you want Val to be nice to your wee-wee, you have to prove yourself as a strong brave knight." Val said sweetly. "Can you do that?"

The tears drying, Nibs nodded his head.

"All right. With the tardiness and the attitude, you have additional swats totaling I think about twenty-two. Let's bend over and get those out of the way."

Snuffling, Nibs got up and bent over Val's soft stonewashed knees again.

"Now you're going to be a big, brave boy." Valentina said, stroking the back of Nibs's neck.

Nibs knew how lucky he was. He felt so exposed, his bare buttocks and legs hanging there over his clothed wife's knees.

WHACK!

Nibs gritted his teeth.

WHACK!

Nibs tried to think about something else. It was hard, though, his cheeks were searing.

Valentina was enjoying the color of Nibs's cheeks; she thought he might not be so bothersome about whether or not he could pound his pud anymore.

Suddenly there was a knock on the study door. Nibs tried not to panic. He was lying, half naked on his wife's lap, but he had to maintain the dignity of being the owner of the Colfax Inn.

Valentina stopped in mid-swat. "Who is it?" she asked clearly. Abstractedly, she stroked Nibs's downcast head some more.

"It's us." came two feminine voices. "You wanted Pleshette and Frosti, right?"

"Come on in." Val said, smiling. "Get up off my lap, Nibs."

"B-but-"

"Goodness you 'But' a lot, for a man who doesn't want his butt swatted."

The door opened, and two of the Inn's waitresses,

Pleshette and DeForreste-called "Frosti" since birth, trooped in. They looked at Nibs and giggled.

Val waved her finger at Nibs which was his signal to disrobe.

He did so reluctantly, and there he was, standing naked in his study.

Pleshette was a very light black girl, and Frosti was your basic corn-fed farm girl with big hair and similar breasts. Not quite college material, they waited tables at the Inn year round.

"Well, girls. I wanted you both to come in and see Nibs here.

I was telling you both the other day, that if you want to meet a nice guy, which is so different from a hot lover; you can do no worse than a man like my husband."

Valentina reached down and began stroking Nibs's lengthening cock. "As you can see, he's a tiny little thing, and of course his genes are fairly useless. But let's face it, the bikers you two run around with aren't going to be mowing the yard on Saturday morning, are they?"

"Not likely, Val." snorted Pleshette good naturedly. She walked over to view her employer's cock critically. "God, look at that little thing. Nibs is such a nice guy for a boss, and he's always falling over the waitresses, in our short skirts and tight tops. He gives us as many tips as the customers do."

"And that's where our money is going!" snapped Val. She reached over and tweaked Nibs's right nipple, hard.

Nibs gasped and stared at his feet. This was awful. But his cock was getting harder. Months of denial had reduced him to the worst sort of sex perversion, it seemed.

Frosti was a woman of few words. She didn't need to say much. The big hair and bored eyes seemed to be like catnip to guys hanging around the Inn.

Frosti came over and put her arm around Nibs. "Don't be so hard on him, the poor hard-on." Overcome by her humor, she giggled, and her full breasts bounced in the brief halter she was wearing.

Frosti was a terrible waitress-she could barely read the menu, was unable to add up orders, and rarely remembered more than to bring more coffee. But Nibs had never fired her.

Sometimes in the early morning, Nibs and Frosti would gallivant in the pool.

Nibs had let Frosti lay across his arms and learn to swim; and even after she'd mastered it, he'd insisted that she continue the training.

They'd also good-naturedly roughhoused, when the Inn was quiet. Frosti loved rolling around with the chubby Nibs on the hearth in front of the fireplace, and when Nibs pinned her down, she would giggle.

Now, Frosti leaned close into Nibs's face and puckered her lips in a friendly way. "What's wrong, baby? Is your Mommy giving you a spanking?"

Frosti's breasts were bouncing up on poor Nibs's chest, and her pink nails played along his burgeoning shaft.

"Don't you cum, Nibs" ordered Val. "I haven't authorized that, and certainly this is a time for punishment."

But Nibs's cock was like a MX missile. He'd always had the hots for Frosti, and wouldn't kick Pleshette out of bed either.

Frosti kissed Nibs's ear. "Did you tell your wife about how you told me that you might dump her and sell the Inn and we could run off to Majorca together?"

"What's that?" Val said suspiciously. "Spain? You'd take this little tramp to Spain?"

"N-no I was just kidding, honey." Oh Jesus, Nibs thought.

"This is why I have to punish you all the time!" Val grabbed Nibs by the ear and tore him away from Frosti's friendly embrace.

She pulled Nibs to the desk and pushed him over it with his butt sticking out.

Then, Val took Nibs's grandfather's razor strop, which she'd found in the attic, and folded it over and swung it, so it landed hard on Nibs's pudgy buttocks.

WHACK! WHACK! THWACK!

Nibs gritted his teeth, and then he bit his lip until it bled. Finally he began sobbing and pounding his little fists on the desk as the razor strop fell again and again. The humiliation of being punished in front of these clothed young girls was just overwhelming.

Pleshette snorted. "You should fist-fuck him, Val."

Val stopped in mid-swing. "What's that?"

Plesh came over to where Nibs was weeping as he lay on the desk. She idly pulled a rubber gardening glove out of her purse and put it on her right hand and she made a fist.

"Have you ever done him in the rear with a strap-on? No wait, you let me watch a tape of you doing that."

Nibs couldn't believe there had been such a violation of his privacy.

"Yes, and my brother, who goes both ways has rogered Nibs more than once." dimpled Valentina.

"Well, this will give him a new attitude."

Pleshette forced Nibs to pull his legs apart, and then she slammed her rubber gloved fist into his rectum, hard. In and out she went ten or fifteen times as Nibs squealed like a pig.

Finally shes stopped and then insisted that Nibs lick his own shit off her gloved fingers. After all, why throw away a good gardening glove?

"He needs that. Regularly" Plesh said disgustedly. "Remember Kressley? Our hostess? Before you locked up Nibs's junk, he got her pregnant and had to take ten grand out of the Inn to pay for her to get out of town, Valentina."

Val walked over to where the shaking Nibs was grabbing his buttocks and slapped him. "I'd forgotten about that."

Frosti looked at him scornfully. "You let a woman knock you around?"

Now Nibs stood in the middle of the room and covered his face with both hands, sobbing loudly. The women lit cigarettes and watched him dispassionately.

"I can't believe you married him." Frost said, giggling. "I liked leadin' him on, giving him kisses, and letting him motor-boat my clothed tits and talk about us runnin' off..."

"He's like a child." Pleshette said. Bored, she walked out of the study and after a moment, Frosti followed.

Now Val went up to poor Nibs and pried his hands away from his face, and kissed the tears away from the chubby cheeks.

"Baby, Valentina loves you so much. But why are you such a disappointment?"

His lower lip trembling, Nibs hung his head.

Val began playing with his penis, her glittering nails tickling the glans until it swelled.

"This tiny little pee-pee of yours isn't much good for anything. It's fun to watch it stand up like this. I bet you got razzed a lot in the shower during gym class, didn't you?"

Nibs nodded his head as new tears of humiliation coursed down his face. He remembered the other boys calling him "Twinkie Dick" and flicking him in the balls with their towels.

The nickname "Twinkie Dick" came because, like a Hostess Twinkie, whenever the other boys prodded his penis with their fists or the towels, Nibs would get excited.

Yes, and white cum would roll out, even as he protested the nasty treatment.

This led to wedgies and all sorts of bullying, and a terrible reputation at Dartmouth College.

Val kissed Nibs's neck gently and smiled at him. "I remember when we were at college together. My sorority sisters and I would laugh when our boyfriends told us about what they put you through."

Nibs couldn't believe it. Valentina knew about the whole thing! He'd always thought that she'd gone out with him because no one had told her what a sissy fag he was.

"And then I let you ask me out, and we made out in the car...I could feel your tiny little Dinkie poking at my tight skirt, and I felt about as threatened as if I was dating Baby Huey."

Nibs began trembling with humiliation. Standing nude in his study, he couldn't believe all this was going on, and he knew the waitresses would all know now about what a little wimp he was.

"But I also knew that you are kind and decent, and that you had a nice family business, and although you're not that bright, you would always have an income."

Val reached down and ran her long nails up and down Nibs's cock and it eventually stood straight up. He leaned into her full breasts. If only she would make love to him.

"But we know that even nice boys can be whiny little bitches, don't we?" Now Valentina's voice grew angry and cold. She took Nibs by the ear and led him back to the desk.

Bending him over, Val whispered, "How did that feel, being fist-fucked like that? I thought Plesh did that like a pro." She raised the razor strop again.

The strop fell a dozen times, and Nibs was in tears and jumping up and down.

"I should really bring my brother Eamonn over here." Val said, laughing. "I always get a kick out of it when he takes you upstairs and brings you back down blubbering and weeping an hour later. Sometimes you're so beaten by him that you fall down and grab my knees like a hysterical child."

Nibs again put his hands over his face and sobbed. Val played with Nibs's cock and laughed to herself.

"You really think a gorgeous girl like Frosti would run away with you? You could never satisfy her. You're worse than a transsexual in my opinion."

Valentina's glittery nails rubbed Nibs's nub until it was standing up, and then she lay it across the desk and swung the razor strop.

12