A Dom's Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," she answered softly, keeping one hand behind her back and the other curling fingers around the cock that she had come to love so very much.

Gently stroking with her right hand she was delighted when the pre cum oozed from the tiny hole in the tip of the now angry looking purple head. Eagerly her tongue came out to take and taste the offering afforded her, scooping it into her mouth.

Now pulling back on the foreskin to expose the glans and the sensitive underside Mandy began to lick slowly around the head, paying particular attention to where she would get the most immediate response. As she paid obeisance to this lovely cock she felt Paul's fingers entwine in her hair to pull her soft lips even further down his turgid length, and soon his hips began to sway back and forth as he fucked her lovely mouth.

"Now baby," he said, his voice although soft carrying over the noise of the shower, "I'm going to cumm baby, oh yes my sweet one, here it comes." He groaned loudly now as the juice welled up from his balls rushing along the length of his thrusting cock to explode into her mouth like champagne from a bottle.

Greedily she swallowed, not missing a drop but desperately wanting to make herself cumm with him, but He had forbidden her to touch.

"Is my Dom pleased with his subbie," she asked, licking the taste of his sweet cumm from her lips?

"Oh yes little one, but as you are aware, we are a long way from being finished yet." he smiled, "stand up now," his tone while commanding was soft. Pulling Mandy toward him he kissed her soundly and with passion, their tongues slip sliding together in the dance of lust, he temporarily sated and she extremely aroused.

Lifting her left leg with his right hand his still hard cock searched for and found that sweet, soft and always ready entrance to her hungry body, sliding easily between swollen but oh so very lubricated lips until buried deeply inside her.

Mandy began to groan, very close to her climax, but Paul took her right to the edge telling her that she was not allowed to cumm. For a while she was able to ride that edge but the pressure on her abdomen was becoming increasingly more difficult to control and a little pee seeped from her.

He felt the heat of her lovely piss and with drew from the soft wetness of her delicious cunt dropping to his knees in front of her and parting the swollen lips enabling him to see right into her wetness, the hole he had just vacated, her swollen clit and a tiny trickle of pee as she fought to hold it in.

"Pee for me baby, pee for me now," he uttered with urgency in his voice. Immediately she relaxed her muscles and the pee just poured out flooding his chest and face with hot golden liquid. "Yes baby," he murmured, "that's beautiful, I wish you could see it as I do. You have the most beautiful of cunts and you pee so beautifully too."

"Stop," cutting through the sound of the rushing shower the command was crisp and clear and immediately she stopped her flow, tightening up and stopping the golden rain from falling.

Paul buried his face in the lovely soft ,wet and aromatic folds of her pussy, licking slowly from the top to the bottom, scooping up her pussy cream mixed with the beautiful golden juices. Long stroking licks, from where her cream pooled to where her clit jutted for his attention. As his tongue softly scraped across the excited nub she shuddered with joy, almost cumming on the spot.

"Yes Sir, oh yes Sir," she moaned through her teeth, not knowing if he was going to let her cumm this time or not. His mouth fastened around her clit sucking it in and as he suckled his tongue worked on the sensitive bud without mercy.

"Oh my god, please let me cumm now, my cunt is bursting with juice for you," she hissed through tightly clenched teeth, waiting for his permission to release.

"Yes my baby girl, you can cumm for me now," he said momentarily letting go of her clit, "and finish your pee while you cumm."

Relieved Mandy relaxed and let the orgasm rip through her, wave after wave seeming to tear her apart as Paul continued suckling on her precious and highly sensitised clit. With pussy muscles completely relaxed now she felt the remains of her pee bubbling to the surface, and now, thankfully, he let go her clit to envelop her tiny pee hole and drink every drop that she could squeeze out for him.

Standing up he looked into her eyes and saw the love in them and then assuming his original position, lifting her left leg high, he once again drove his still hard cock deeply into her succulent pussy, thrusting hard and fast.

"I love your cunt baby," he offered, "so soft and wet and warm, so very inviting, and in particular I love the way that it sucks my cock, you are without doubt the best woman and the most wonderful subbie that I have ever known."

With that he groaned letting forth his golden stream, pissing directly into her more than accommodating cunt, the heat of his hot liquid triggering another orgasm in her as he filled her with liquid love. Standing as they were, they both shook but managed to remain upright although all life seemed to have deserted their legs.

"Now my love," he said, catching his breath, "now we shower properly, we are set up for the rest of the day, who knows what, if anything, we might get up to later on, but I am as always, very proud of my baby," he said softly planting a soft and gentle kiss on her equally soft lips.

"When you are showered and completely dry, please put the nipple clamps back on and the butterfly, I must check us out of here and we can then head for the station, my train is not due for another couple of hours yet but I want us to spend as much time together as possible before I head back to the smoke, and we have to be out of here by ten."

A half hour later they were in a cab heading for the station, Mandy holding tightly to his hand, inside she was in turmoil, still absolutely turned on, the butterfly nestled snugly against her pussy, her nipples hard, where the clamps held them fast, her hormones were raging, her pussy was soaking and at the same time she wanted to cry. This man whom she had first met physically less than 24hrs ago was returning to where he had come from, this man whom she had initially met on the internet so many months ago was going back to his domicile.

In her mind, she had made a decision, Mandy was going to visit him at his home, but not for a short 24hrs; she had made up her mind that it would be for a long weekend, a very long weekend. Paul had become as much a necessary part of her life as breathing and eating, she knew without doubt that her search for a real man was over, that she and Paul could no longer live apart. Mandy needed her man beside her twenty-four hours a day, every day for the rest of their lives together, but first she wanted to spend a little time with him alone, where the two of them could completely relax and be whatever He wanted, He was her Dom and she wanted it that way forever and a day.

As these and many other thoughts, including the many episodes of the last few hours since meeting yesterday tumbled through her mind, they arrived at the station. De-bussing they walked onto the concourse where he checked the time of the train. As she watched him, the love clear for all to see in her eyes his own hazel eyes swept the area. Seeming to find what he was looking for he turned to her, "come on my princess, I have found somewhere where I think we can be quite alone for a while."

Taking her hand her turned her in the direction that he wanted to go and he swept off as quickly as his stick would allow, gently he guided her into a corner where no one seemed to go and kissed her firmly on the lips while simultaneously powering up the butterfly, she groaned into his mouth, knowing that without doubt he would be taking her all the way to an orgasm, here on the station, in full view of anyone who just happened by. Now she didn't care, now she wanted him to do it, now she knew that in all things he owned her.

Their kiss smothered the sounds of her orgasm but she didn't care as the rage of her need swept through her. With her knees buckling he held her in his strong arms as she gave way to the ecstasy of her wanton love. Mandy knew that without a doubt, that next time they met she would let him take the last bastion that was hers to give away, her anal cherry.

As she came down from the orgasm, Paul having switched off the butterfly, the tears ran down her face. "Oh my love, my precious Dom, I don't want you to go, I need you here with me, I need you beside me, to love me, to care for me, to be strong for me."


"My darling, my sweet one, my wonderful submissive, my lover, I don't want to leave you, I need to be with you, but for now we both need to be strong, one day, I hope in the not too distant future we will both be together for all time, no more trains to catch, your loving arms around me and your lovely face always close to mine, every morning when we awaken and every night when we go to sleep, our love complete"

"However, we have just twenty-five minutes before my train has to leave and I want to be sure that I have a good seat, come my love, for we must hurry."

"May I go ahead of you to ensure your seat Paul," she asked softly, a sob catching in her throat? "It will give me a little time to compose myself, thinking of your needs and not my own."

"Yes darling, and thank you."

Taking his bag Mandy made her way across the concourse with good speed, as Paul walked along the length of the train he spied her looking out from the window, waving to attract his attention. 'Good girl,' he thought, 'she has secured me a table seat and facing front, exactly as I like it. Climbing aboard he found his way to the seat where she eagerly awaited him. Paul sat down and she slid in next to him, putting her arms around him she whispered softly, "I love you my Dom and need you perhaps more than you can ever know, I will get things moving here and be beside you in your flat as quickly as I am able."

"Have a safe journey my darling, I'll be down soon, believe me, I love you," and with that she got up and left the train to wait outside next to his window.

As the doors started banging shut, indicating imminent departure he sat with his eyes glued to the window, a lump in his throat as the tears ran unashamedly down her lovely face. I LOVE YOU, he signed to her, seeing her nod as the train began to move. Paul watched her for as long as he was able before taking out his mobile phone and sending those same three words in a text to the most wonderful woman it had ever been his privilege to know, let alone to love.

Little did he know that she had already begun to formulate her journey to his part of the world for a long weekend.