A Dragon and A Huntress

Story Info
Aela decides what she feels about the new Harbinger...
818 words
3.69
27.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All copyright belongs to Bethesda Game Studios and I own nothing in this story.

-------------------------------------------------

While Aela found the new Harbinger of the Companions very skillful in battle, she found herself being curious to how he was in bed. She herself was not a virgin-she had slept with plenty of men after too much mead-and she knew, somehow, that they had that trait in common. She did not fight her feelings for him-there was no point in doing so. However, her lust was competing against her feelings for him. How much did she actually want him?

The answer was provided about a week after the Dragonborn became Harbinger. He required a mate to come with him to help destroy a band of stubborn vampires and he selected Aela to be his Shield-Sister. She felt honor in travelling to The Reach with him, knowing that her bloodlust would soon be quenched. After the fighting was over (which didn't take long-the duo were part of the Companions for a damn good reason), the Dragonborn decided to wash off the blood in the river as night fell. Aela couldn't help but look at his body-his perfectly sculpted body-as he took off his armour.

She marvelled at his scars from his numerous adventures-she didn't think so many scars were possible to hide under simple armour. As he walked into the river and started washing himself, she made her choice. She hurridely took off her own armour and walked into the river to join him. She came up behind him slowly and touched him on the back. "It's me, Harbinger" she told him, pressing her body against his. "Aela, what are you doing?" he asked, with a hint of curiosity in his voice. Aela ignored his question-it didn't need an answer "You seem very tense, Harbinger. Your muscles look sore from swinging that warhammer around all day." she commented, running her hand down his back.

He shook slightly as she ran her hand down his back and she knew he enjoyed her touch. She pressed her body harder against his, now her breasts were squeezed against his back. Her hand moved around to his front and found his shaft as she nibbled his earlobe. The Dragonborn turned around and they kissed, Aela stroking his massive shaft. The Dragonborn kissed her on the neck and moved his hands, one to pull her closer to him, the other to play with her nipple. he moved his mouth down and started sucking on her right nipple as his fingers played with her left.

The two started moving closer to the bank, with the Dragonborn still licking Aela's breast. Once on the bank, Aela laid down on her back and the Dragonborn spread her legs apart before letting his tongue start to caress her love-canal. She tensed up slightly as he started licking her snatch, her moans of pleasure telling him more than words ever could. Feeling her Harbinger lick her was pure bliss-she felt wonderful. She was dripping wet within a minute and told the Dragonborn "Harbinger, take me, take me now!"

The Dragonborn moved his body upwards and let his shaft start to prick the entrance to her love-tunnel. Then, without warning, he shoved his 8-inch shaft, whole, into her dripping wet snatch. She gripped him on the shoulders tightly and was breathless for a second. He started moving his manhood inside her love tunnel and the feeling it gave Aela was pure unadulterated bliss. She started moving her hips in rhythm to the Dragonborn's thrusts, making sure he got as much pleasure as she did from fucking her tight, wet snatch.

The Dragonborn grabbed one of Aela's breasts and speeded up, causing her to almost squeal with delight. It may have been painful-but she loved every second of it. They were positively grinding onto one another, each loving the feeling given by the other. Soon they both start panting simultaneously as they started to reach their climaxes. Aela felt hers first, and she screamed out to the night as she started shaking all over in pleasure as her Harbinger rode her like the warrior she was.

Not even a minute later, the Dragonborn felt his shaft explode inside Aela's love canal and he rolled off, lying next to her. They both panted, exhausted but feeling wonderous. It was Aela who spoke first: "If the best warrior in Nirn were to offer to switch places with me right now, I would deny the request." The Dragonborn answered as he sat upright and stood up: "As would I, Huntress. As would I."

The knowledge that her Harbinger thought of her as a huntress gave Aela a peaceful feeling in her heart. She slowly felt herself drifting off to sleep thinking the words she would say to him when she woke up: "Do you think I can accompany you on your journeys more often, Harbinger?"