A Dragon Knows What a Dragon Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick's answer was to lick the inside of Mikal's wrist before lifting his head to regard the renowned carver. A surge of heat ran though his body at Mikal's words. He still wasn't clear why he'd actually come to Sanctuary, except he'd needed answers. What he'd gotten was a hell of a blow job and deepening confusion. He wanted answers, real answers. He let go of Mikal's arm and turned away abruptly, to study the actual room they were in.

Circular and wide, with a high ceiling. Hundreds of candles lit the floor and up to about thirty feet upward. Against one of the curving walls was a massive four poster bed in dark wood, which was intricately carved. The walls seemed to shimmer, like they had the cosmos itself embedded in them. There was a feeling of both vastness and intimacy to the entire room.

Mikal let him go. He'd felt the confusion and hunger in Nick, and felt another rush of compassion. Compassion that melted into hunger, seeing the shimmering copper dragon on Nick's back. I'd never seen it before. Massive is the word that comes to mind, yeah.

While Nick studied the room, Mikal studied Nick's dragon. The deep copper color stands out against Nick's skin, and the way it's climbing his back just makes sense. Mikal tried to recall if he'd ever seen Nick in dragon form, and couldn't. In dragon, he out weighs me easily, but with that build he can't out fly me I bet. Mikal gave a slight shake of his head and walked over to stand by Nick's shoulder, reaching out to run a hand lightly along the dragon, "A dragon knows what a dragon needs Nick. There's no right or wrong in this, it just is, and right here, right now, this dragon needs you." When Nick hissed and spun away, Mikal slid around to in front of him and set a hand solidly in the middle of his chest, then continued, "I need to fuck you, to taste you, to smell and feel you, body and mind. Right this second, I need be balls deep in your ass, hearing and feeling your howls, to feel you melt and to feel you meet me passion for passion. A dragon knows what a dragon needs Nickodemus." With each word Mikal pushed Nick backward toward the bed, his voice softening as his cock hardened, "Even if the man part doesn't."

Nick's eyes narrowed as he was actually forced to step back. Mikal's words made the dragon writhe within him. Both of these together had him so off balance, physically and mentally that the only thing that brought his backwards progress to a stop was the feel of the bed behind his legs. Breathing hard, he looked at the delicate hand in the center of his chest, and then at Mikal. Part of him wanted to explode in fury at being talked to like that. He met Mikal's eyes and mentally groaned, because the eyes that met his were almost pure draconic. Vibrant, deep and as alpha-male as himself. Eyes that weren't going to back down and weren't going to compromise.

Mikal stopped when Nick hit the edge of the bed. He held him there, waiting for any response from him. The best he got was Nick meeting his eyes and taking a deep breath. Mikal closed the distance between them, setting his other hand on Nick's hip, then deliberately leaned in and licked Nick's nipple, "You might as well let the dragon play Nick, because one way or another it will," he licked the other nipple, "whether you want it to or not." Raising his head, he noted that both nipples were tight, hard pebbles. Returning his attentions to the first one, he flicked his tongue over it, once, twice. His hand on Nick's hip slid around to his back and Mikal's sensitive fingers had no problem finding the outline of the dragon. Following it, he ran his hand up, stopping both between Nick's shoulders and between the dragon's as well.

Under his hand he could feel the copper dragon fighting to get free, fighting to respond. Mikal sighed softly, turning his attention again to the other side of Nick's chest, though he took a more leisurely route, licking and nipping his way across, "Your dragon knows Nick... it knows what me and mine can and will do, if it can get to us. Too long in the shadows Nickodemus, far too long," Mikal's mental voice something between a caress and a demand and feeling like summer lightening.

Nick went to grab Mikal, to stop him long enough so he could think, but his dragon had other idea's. Instead of grabbing he sank his fingers into Mikal's hair. The caress down his back had him arching away from the touch, until the hand splayed between his shoulder blades. For the first time in centuries Nick and his inner dragon were at odds with desires. Nick knew what the dragon wanted was to give Mikal what he needed, but the man, the man wanted to try and think, "M-Mikal... damnit...," Nick's head felt like it was going to implode, between Mikal's words and his dragon's demands. It was a little thing that lost the battle. Mikal's body shifted across Nick's and as it did his cock brushed across Nick's. The single heated brush was too much for the dragon. It roared to the surface, threatening to overwrite the man.

A split second was all Mikal had to put everything together. His own dragon was very close to the surface, but unlike Nick, he knew it and trusted it, so when Nick's came up like a lustful leviathan, they were ready. Mikal straightened and spun Nick around to face the bed and slammed his upper body into it. To make sure he wasn't going to go anywhere, he kept a hand between the broad shoulder blades and wedged a leg between Nick's, "Don't." The single word rippled with power, coming from both man and dragon, "Tell me."

"A dragon..knows... what a...dragon... Needs," the reply grated out from clenched teeth, with almost pure dragon tonal qualities.

Mikal took a hissing breath, fighting with his own for a moment. He could feel the now well defined edge of the dragon outline, as well as the intense heat from it. He knew, without having to consciously think about it, that half consent was no consent. He had Nick where he wanted him, and it was a glorious sight indeed, but to take advantage, or take what he wanted without Nick and dragon in agreement was tantamount to rape, which went against every single belief and bit of training he had. He was actually shaking as he ran his free hand down Nick's ass, "Both... or nothing."

Nick couldn't move, and found he was panting. His head buzzed and spun. He knew, yet didn't know what was happening. He fought to just think, but all he could do was feel. The sheets beneath his chest were silky and cool, the hand on his back searingly warm, it took him a moment to recognize the feel of Mikal's solid leg between his as well as the warm slickness of the pre-cum that seeped from the head of Mikal's fully engorged cock.

He felt his own rapidly re-hardening member press into something silken, yet with a texture that was just enough to make him want to shift away, which wouldn't have helped at all. He could also feel his dragon, battering at his mind, at his very soul, begging for what it needed. He gritted his teeth, though that hadn't stopped it from answering the demand from Mikal. Mikal's answer sent the dragon into a frenzy of fury within him. He found himself panting, still fighting to think. What had Mikal said? Both or nothing. Both? Nick curled his hands into fists and tried to make sense of just words. Both. Both. The word circled his mind like some sort of demented gnat. His dragons fury and frustration felt like every single nerve was on fire. Not the first time, not the first time, the dragon hissed within him. Both. Both. Nick closed his eyes, unaware of a single, clear tear that formed. He drew a shuddering breath and reached for his dragon.

Seconds ticked by, each one an eternity to Mikal. He ran his hand over the sleekly muscled ass again, slower, savoring the strength. Beneath his hand he could feel the inner fight that was transpiring. Time oozed by. He saw Nick's hands curl into fists, saw his eyes close and heard the indrawn breath, "Both or nothing," he repeated quietly.

"B-Both," came the reply, Nick's voice holding both man and draconic tonal qualities. The only way for that particular tonal quality to occur is when both man and dragon are in agreement.

Mikal took a deep breath, feeling Nick tense up under him, "Relax." Mikal tried to take his own advice as he caressed the coppery dragon, noting how it shimmered brightly. He didn't move until he felt Nick's muscles unclench, then he leaned over and kissed the hollow of Nick's lower back, "Better." Methodically he began kissing his way up Nick's back, which brought his cock in brushing contact with Nick's thigh and then across his ass, leaving in it's wake a gleaming trail. Mikal shuddered at the temptation, but continued toward his goal, the coppery dragon. He heard Nick hiss and felt him shiver, "Mmm..breath." He brought his hands down to follow in the wake of the kisses, caressing and exploring.

The moment Nick and his dragon were in agreement, everything changed. He was achingly aware of what was wanted. Mikal's hand caressing the dragon sent fiery little shock waves through him and the kiss on his lower back changed those little shock waves to searing waves. He hadn't realized, or perhaps remembered, how intense sensations were when it was just him and the dragon. The feel of Mikal's pre-cum slicked cock brushing against him damn near took his breath away and sent a shiver through him. The closer Mikal got to the dragon on his back, the worse it got, or the better, depending. Intense enough that Nick wanted to wiggle away, or; embarrassing as it was; squeal. He managed to hiss instead. Mikal's soft suggestion; or was it a command; to breath, didn't help, "You... make... that easier... said.. than done."

With Nick and his dragon in accordance with what was wanted meant that every sensation, every smell, every touch, now came at two levels. The level of the man and then the level of the dragon; which was far deeper. One might call it just short of soul deep. Mikal hadn't been too far off when he'd said it had been centuries for Nick when it came to just him and his dragon, so it had been centuries since any of these sensations had been felt within Nick, minus the vampiric filter.

Mikal was almost shaking as he reached the lower edge of Nick's dragon. He swallowed, lifting his head to study it once more, achingly aware of his body position, and every, single contact point between his body and Nick's. He listened to Nick's semi-ragged breathing for a moment, "So far so good Nickodemus. Lets see if I can't change that." He didn't wait for an answer, but ran his hands up Nick's back; along the edges of the outline, then into his hair, and ran his tongue straight up the center, stopping at the base of Nick's neck, which his hands had already moved his hair away from. From where his body had started, the end point put him almost laying on Nick's back.

Nick gasped and his eyes damn near rolled up in his head. Every singly nerve, every single inch of skin felt like a jolt of molten electricity had slammed through them, and all of it seemed to be achingly connected together through his cock. The feel of Mikal's body along his obliterated the man for a moment, as the dragon roared and Nick's body arched upward, in an effort to turn and take control.

Mikal felt the rush of lust and power, felt Nick's muscles ripple and bunch, and his dragon responded by slamming their hand between the coppery wings, effectively pinning Nick, "Not this time Bedlam. This time I win. I get what I want," the voice rumbling, deep, and laced with power. The very air surrounding them changing colors. Along the bed, deep copper, scintillating and with flecks of deeper green, and above that a rich blue, iridescent and streaked with electric blue. The blue dipped down into the copper, "and you, you will beg. Beg for me to stop, to not stop. You will yield for once."

Nick tried again to roll, to turn, but the pressure between his shoulders was immense and he had no leverage. He glared furiously over his shoulder and found himself glaring into a draconic eye of bright green, behind which was one of electric blue, with a deep blue ring around it, "I do not beg, and yield is what everyone else does for me, not I for them." Even as he snarled them, the words sounded hollow to Nick's ears and yet deeper at the same time. Fury and need had his head spinning.

"Not this time." The words softer, but holding no less power, were emphasized by an increase of downward pressure on Nick's shoulders, "Yield." Mikal dipped his head and ran his tongue along the powerful jaw of the dragon outline beneath him, on both levels.

Nick clenched his teeth and hissed through them. It changed nothing though. He tried to think, needed to think, if only for a moment. Unfortunately, thinking wasn't working too well, because words wouldn't go in correct order, and refused to make sense. Feeling though was in high gear. He could feel Mikal's body along his, heated and solid. He also felt something far heavier, with far more power, pinning him with deceptive ease. It was Mikal licking his jaw that clarified things, for he felt it on his back, and along his jaw. A draconic jaw. In an instant he knew he was on an edge, and that if he was, then Mikal was as well. He went still, his breath coming in deep, almost gasps, "How.. about.. I.. just..don't...don't..," Don't what?

Mikal licked Nick's ear, "Don't what Nick? Breathe maybe?" He lifted his head and blinked slowly, shifting his vision to heat sensitive. A riot of reds and yellows met his gaze, with flashes of greens and copper. Mikal took a shaky breath, and shifted his vision back. Reluctantly he slid his hand out of Nick's hair, "Nick, we could play power struggle all damn night and it would be a draw. Frankly there are far better things to do," he felt Nick's shoulders bunch, "Don't. Either of you. The flip side of passion is rage Nickodemus, and I'm pretty sure that us going toe to toe would have very unhappy results, so just don't," as he spoke he lightened the pressure between Nick's shoulders and when Nick eased down, he smiled.