A Dragon's Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
The first snow day in the village brings the two closer.
2.8k words
4.52
13.3k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks.

Three weeks of living here in Alufinic.

And yet...

Somehow...

ENTALIV WAS NO WHERE CLOSER TO GETTING INTO OMNISUN'S PANTS!

He was still staying in the guest bed, as these were still some families that had to share cottages with other families, so the newly built cottage went to one of them. But every time he had the possibility of being with the pretty man that Omnisun was, the guy would lock the door to his bedroom! Unfortunately, Entaliv didn't know any type of spell that could conquer a simple door lock, but he had been trying his best to not be rash around Omnisun, but where had that gotten him?

On the other hand, being in the village gave him the ability to find out a lot about Omnisun, like how Sunflowers appeared to be precious to him, the way he gently handled each one while harvesting them, or he seemed to be a fantastic cook, yet begrudgingly allowed others to do it most of the time since they insisted. But the most obvious thing about him was how be put literally everyone and everything before himself. He even gave his own lunch to a couple of hungry looking cats!

And though Entaliv hadn't noticed it, he had changed in his time here in Alufinic.

Today was the first day snow had fallen, a good six centimeters lay a as a pure white sheet on the ground. Entaliv had managed to get some clothes tailored for him from a blind bat seamstress, he walked pass Omnisun's room, he could here the man dressing. God he wanted to see that body.

Cladded in a long hooded winter coat and scarf, he walk out to see the children playing in the snow, while everyone else were loading crates of the various jarred fruits, vegetables, grain, dried meats, and beans into their cottage.

Crouton walked over, dressed in only pants, thin shirt, and those strange metal gauntlets, but looking much bulkier than usual, probably a newly grown winter coat. He handed Entaliv a few crates of the food, and immediately the drake fell forward with the weight of the load. Damn this humanoid form! He was weaker than this rabbit furman!

Crouton looked down at the squirming drake, picking the crates with ease. He walked past the Drake, into the house, where Entliv heard Omnisun's voice,"Oh thanks Crouton! Just put those in the kitchen, here, have a glass!"

Entaliv looked up to seem Omnisun, in a grey trench coat, with a tray of steaming beverages.

"Are you... Okay?" The brunette asked, kneeling down next to the blank faced Drake, setting the tray aside as children began taking a mug each.

"Yeah just... Crates," he tried to explain, taking his hands out of the snow.

"Your hands look like they have a pulse of their own now, here," Omnisun said, handing his own mug of hot drink to Entaliv. The warmth of the beverage was soothing for his hands. He took a seat next to the furry eared man on a makeshift bench. He took a sip. Buttery, sugary, creamy goodness.

"Hey! Careful! Let it cool or you'll burn your mou... Oh. Right," Omnisun paused, remembering what the man next to him was.

"It's delicious. A good leader and a good chef I see," Entaliv complimented, giving a nudge and hopefully charming smirk. It seemed to do the trick, as Omnisun turned away a bit, popping his coat's collar up to hide the bottom half of his face, mumbling something about not being that good. Entaliv reached over to pop his collar down, revealing the light pink tinge that could either be the cold air flushing his face, or a blush. He took a lock of that soft long brown hair, twisted it around his clawed finger, before tucking it behind the man's furry pointed black ear.

Omnisun scooted closer to the drake, taking him by complete surprised. He subtly nuzzled his head into the the soft fur lining of Entaliv's coat. The dragon man chugged the rest of his drink down to calm himself down a bit, what was going on with him?

"D-do you... Want to go for a walk?" He suddenly found himself asking. Idiot, what the hell is that? Who asks that? But Omnisun looked up at him wide eye, yellow eyes met violets ones.

"I'd love that," he said. He got up, hands in pocket, and the drake followed.

"Mr. Omny, Mr. Ant-Olive, wanna help us build snow forts?" One of the bundled village children asked.

"Shhhh, Chupin, quiet, they're going to go and be alone!" Another one of them said.

"I bet they're going to go and make out!"

"Ooooooooh... What does make out mean?"

~***~

By now the two men were at the edge of the village, approaching the barn. The cloudy sky began to give a gentle snowfall.

Omnisun looked up into the sky. Everything was so quiet now that it was snowing.

"Seems winter arrived early... Everyone is worried that we may not make it through the year."

Entaliv turned to see the man's sad, almost bored looking expression. He noticed the dark circles around his eye, had he not been sleeping?

"If we ration correctly, we will definitely make it through, even if the winter lasts a bit longer. But still. You never know what might happen."

"I'll make sure it's ok," The drake suddenly said. Omnisun gazed over at him, then to the ground as the approached the edge of a pine forest.

"Why would you care? You could always just go back to your cave and ignore everything."

Entaliv stopped in his tracks, firmly grabbing the brunette's arm to stop him as well. For a brief moment anger washed over him, how dare he accuse him of being so careless like that? But he quickly calmed down, taking Omnisun's mittened hands into his bare ones.

"Could I show you something?" He asked. Omnisun's ears perked in curiosity, but nodded none the less. The drake took a step back, quickly his entire body was engulfed in steam, knocking Omnisun back into the snow. When the man looked up, he saw Entaliv in his normal form, wings stretching in the open air, and every article of clothing but his scarf, that wrapped around his long neck, had disappeared. The dragon put his head down by Omnisun, surprised by the sudden transformation.

"Hop on!" He said joyfully, showing all of his long teeth. Nervously, the man straddled his neck, but not without taking the surprisingly long scarf to tightly secure himself onto the other.

"Ready for take off?" Entaliv asked, but before he could get an answer, he took off into the winter sky, hearing the man scream almost bloody murder while holding onto his warm hyde for dear life.

Eventually they got to the proper altitude where the dragon was able to glide. He could tell the man probably looked like a tiny grey ball on his neck right now, hugging his neck like a baby to a mother.

"You should take a look around Omnisun!," he shouted to him, the cold air whipping around them,"the view is outstanding!"

Slowly the furry eared man opened an eye, he lifted his face up, and even though the winter wind bit at his face, he didn't care. The dragon was right, this was absolutely breathtaking. A white sheet covered everything as far as the eye could see. The dark specks that were the mountains and trees. He hoped the villagers could see Entaliv, that sight would spook them a bit.

After gliding around for a while, the eventually landed on the cliff of one of the mountains.

"Do you... Want to get off?" He asked Omnisun, who still clinged, tied to his neck.

"Nah, I'm good here..."

"You're locked in position from shock, aren't y-

"Yes, yes I am."

The dragon sighed, his warm hide being a comfort as the falling snow melted as it came in contact.

"You see this land we both live on, right?" Entaliv asked, gazing at the landscape before them.

"My eyes work, yes."

The dragon chuckled at the remark,"Yes, and I want to keep this land safe, afterall, I use the resources here, and I've founds that's what you and you're people want as well."

"Is that why you came to this place? To see if our intentions for the land here aren't selfish?"

"No, not entirely at least."

"Then why?"

"At first reasons were simple, but being around you and your people, lets just say... Any creature, even a dragon, will go crazy from loneliness."

The two of them simply stayed there for what might've been a half hour. The two of them said nothing. Omnisun listened as he heard Entaliv's breathing and strong heart beat. With the warm hide, it was soothing, and he could go to sleep right there if he wanted. But eventually the dragon asked if he was ready to go back, of they dove off the cliff, landing safely with a soft poof onto the snow.

Entaliv warned Omnisun about what was about to happen next, and next thing he knew, Omnisun was blown back with a strong blast of steam, the scarf going with him. Entaliv, now in humanoid form walked over to him, helping his up. The man offered the drake the scarf back, but he insisted to keep it. Omnisun blushed heavily as he wrapped the scarf around his own neck, using it to once again hide the lower part of his face, just below eye level.

They started walking back to the direction of Alufinic, the only sound that could be heard was the snow crunching below their steps and the soft breeze through the falling snow. They were walking close enough that their hand lightly brushed against each other with each step. Eventually, not saying a word, one took the other's hand, and they continued on.

~***~

Once returning and helping chop some firewood, the rest of the day was spent playing in the snow. While some people rested in their homes by a warm fire, some, such as Omnisun and Crouton, helped the children make snowmen of all shapes and sizes, while others, such as Entaliv and Amber, were with other children and villagers in a snow ball fight. At sum point the drake and woman challenged the two men by surprise pelting them, which the both took as a challenge. Eventually everyone was tired out, as the wind and snow began to pick up and it was getting dark out, everyone went back into their homes, heating up the left over hearty stews from the day before.

Omnisun and Entaliv went into the cottage shivering and laughing. They brushed the snow off themselves and peeled off their coats, and eventually going into their rooms to get out of the other layers. The drake was getting out of pants, his scaled legs freezing, when he heard a click at the door that led to Omnisun's room.

He had unlocked his door.

Only in a fresh, dry pair of boxers, Entaliv slowly went over to the door, opening it to find Omnisun in a white shirt and boxers himself, strewn across the bed.

"I'm feeling rather chilly after being in those wet clothes," The brunette said, turning over to lay on his stomach,"aren't you?"

The drake walked over to the bed, getting on top of Omnisun from behind, slowly moving his hips against the other and lightly gnawing his ear.

"I'll say, and I'm cold-blooded," he said in a baritone voice, he drew a giggle and a slight moan from the man below him as he continued to chew at his furry ears. Worried he might be crushing the guy, he flipped the two of them over, turning him around so it was now Omnisun on top.

"Are you okay with this?" Entaliv whispered into the other's ear. He looked into the other eyes, that seemed to be glowing as he nodded. He took in all of these man's features. His pale olive complexion, the dark shadows that surrounded his golden, almond shaped eyes, a sharp nose, those thin, yet soft looking lips...

The drake's hand trailed through Omnisun's hair, feeling its soft, damp texture.

He kisses him.

A simple kiss. No tongue, no heavy breathing, no pushing back, just a pair of lips on the other. Omnisun lets his eyes flutter shut as he melts into the kiss, placing his hands in Entaliv's broad shoulders. The other's hand had a different idea, as it traveled down his waist, giving the brunette's ass a firm squeeze. He groaned, and the drake could feel the fox-eared man's slight bulge that pressed against his stomach.

He smirked against the kiss, and continued groping the man's fine ass as he swiped his tongue against the other's bottom lip. The response was immediate, as the drake's long tongue was accepted into Omnisun's soft mouth. Entaliv's hands began to roam farther up, lifting the man's shirt until-

"Wait!" Omnisun said, breaking the kiss, and stopping the other's hand from taking his short any higher than his belly button.

"Do you not like this?" The drake asked, slightly concerned.

"No it's just... The shirt stays on, okay?"

"Why? I'm sure you look fine."

"Please, I just don't like people seeing my body."

"Not even me? Here? Right now?"

"Especially you, here, right now."

Entaliv sighed, leaning toward to lazily kiss the modest man's neck, "Could you at least take that hunk of metal off? It's absolutely freezing."

"Oh, right! Sorry," he apologized, sitting on the edge of the bed to unclasped the prosthetic. The drake saw now that Omnisun's left leg ended half-way down his shin. He could tell from the bandages that wrapped around the stump that he was not born with it. Perhaps an injury or frostbite. He scooted up behind the fox-eared man, wrapping his arms around his and nuzzling into his hair.

He tightened around Omnisun, throwing and pinning him to the bed.

"Entaliv what are you-"

"Let me see your bod!"

"N-no, you don't understand! I-"

"No no's!" And with that, pinned to his back, Omnisun's shirt was lifted over his head and arms, revealing the intricate patterns of burns that covered the thing, but toned torso, shapes resembling dead trees, surround what seemed to be a bleeding eye. A demon's eye.

The room was in silence. Omnisun's face and arms were still covered with his shirt. Quickly he sat up, pulled his short down, walked into the guest room.

"Omnisun wai-!" But the drake was interrupted slamming and locking of the door.

"Omnisun, please, open the door, it's okay!" He yelled through the door, banging in. But no sound

Anger over took Entaliv for a moment, hot steam streamed out his nostrils, his claws grew a bit, dragging down the door. But he snapped out of it, and calmed down, realizing his power and rage wouldn't solve this situation. He sat there and put his head to the door. He wondered if Omnisun was on the other side. Unbeknownst to him, the man was. With his head rested between his knees.

~***~

It had gotten darker as the wind and snow blew harder. The occasional creak through the cottage gave a sort of ambiance to the silent household. Entaliv sat there, reading the Stew Cook Book next to the warm oil lamp, when through the door he heard a small voice.

"Do you know what they are?" It asked. He slowly put down the book and pressed his ear against the wooden barrier.

"Yes," he said. He had read about them when he studied magic as a young chick.

"So you know what I did to have them?"

"Yes." A demon's contract. But it appeared by the fact the marks weren't ink black, but rather looked like burns, that the contract had been broken. How was he still alive, the drake wasn't sure.

"So... You don't care?"

"About what?"

"That at one point in my life I was nothing more than a demon's puppet? That I willingly gave my body with the promise of my soul for the demon's services?"

"Was it to get rid of someone?"

There was a long silence.

"Yes."

Another pause.

"...no ones knows a lot about me. Other than Amber and Crouton, no ones on this planet knows about what I've done," Omnisun admitted.

"You don't have to."

"What?"

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to, I would understand that."

"...I kind of want to tell someone else though, to talk able it. But not right now."

"And that's okay. Also, even with those mark, your body," the drake paused to kiss the tips of his fingers," absolutely stunning."

He heard Omnisun chuckle a bit on the other side. Then an unlock of the door. Entaliv quickly stood up, and in front of him was a man wrapped in a large blanket. The drake took the blanket burrito man into his arm, his warm scaled skin making the man drowsy. They went over into the guest bed, and soon they fell asleep with Omnisun in Entaliv's arms.