A Dragon's Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
The fun continues as the day wears on.
1.5k words
4.59
14.9k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entaliv felt like he was soaring through space he was so swelled with pride, finally, finally, it seemed like the Omnisun was coming out of his shell, that was until a second later when he realized how awkward that exit was.

The man in that room as comfortable with him enough to give him a handjob, but wasn't okay with people swing the markings on his body? Well, the drake couldn't blame him, lord knows what he had been through to manage to still be alive today. It tore at Entaliv that he didn't know how to help. As much as he was able to make himself seem like this charming wise being-which he totally was- tender socializing was not his strongest field of knowledge. Maybe because he was so young, maybe because 90% of his life was spent by himself in a cave of riches. Whatever it was, he realized he was going to explore new territory and have to do his best with this fox eared man.

His thoughts were interrupted as the door swung open with a grinning Omnisun, a fresh shirt tight on his torso. He walked past the drake, grabbing a log, and throwing it into the fireplace. He walked back into the room to grab a large blanket and a book, getting comfortable in front of the fire's warmth.

Entaliv watched how relaxed the man was, laying on his stomach as he got enraptured in whatever the story was, the bangs that sort of hid his tired yellow eyes, he thought about how soft those lips of his were. He wanted them, but considering they kind of just jumped the gun, maybe bumping the brakes would be appropriate. But he couldn't help but imagine this man strewn across a fine fur rug on top a pile of gold, his body covered head to toe in silk clothing, chains of precious metals and diamonds that glowed just as brightly as his eyes, his metal foot now a polished silver, Entaliv would slowly remove the clothing, like unwrapping a gift, getting to exactly what he wanted...

"Entaliv? Are you alright?" Asked Omnisun, tearing the drake out of his fantasy to see the real man, on plain cotton clothing, laying on an old blanket, with an iron prosthetic, yet still just as gorgeous. Luckily the little dragon in his pants hadn't got too excited with the thought, and he nodded a reply.

"Well," Omni began, patting an empty spot on the blanket,"you can lay next to me if you want, it is nice and warm over here."

Entaliv quickly took the offer, settling on his stomach next to the other, his tail swishing back and forth, the tiny wings on his back stretching out a bit, reminding him he was still shirtless. He let out a sigh as warmth of the fire spread throughout him. He lazily glanced over at the book the fox eared man was reading, and saw it was written in a language he couldn't recognized.

"Do you speak other languages?" The drake asked, the other,responded in a chuckle, turning the page.

"I only speak two, English is my second language, this here is my first," Omnisun said, gesturing to the book.

"Well let me just say your English tongue is marvelous, I wouldn't be able to tell this isn't your most fluent language."

"Thank you, but I can't really read in it, Amber has tried teaching me, but... There isn't much time for it I suppose..."

"I could teach you, if you wanted," Entaliv stated, rubbing his tail against Omnisun's calf.

"You know how to read?"

"I know how to read and speak six languages, fox ears, don't get me started."

"Impressive," the other glamoured, the complement coursing through the drake now like adrenaline.

"Well of course," he began boasting,"Dragons are incredibly intelligent afterall, and which my sixty years of liv-"

"Amber knows sixteen," Omnisun cut off, smirking at the look on horror that spread across Entaliv's face.

"Hey don't feel bad, to be fair, she is almost ninety-"

"Ninety?!" The drake stammered, not believing his ears,"The damn human can't be a day over twenty!"

"Right-yeah, that's a long story- but I mean, about half of those are also earthen languages," the younger man said, trying to rebuild the drake's apparently now shattered ego.

"That still means she knows eight languages of this world! AAAAHH!" Entalivs yelled as he sat up, falling back, defeated. Omnisun sat up as well, sighing, and laying back next to the drained dragon.

"Hey," he said, nudging the reptile," I could teach you this language- it's called 'Omalik', that way you know know seven."

The dragon looked away, pouting childishly, Omnisun rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to read it to you out loud? It's a classic story from when I was little, it's about this elf who hides their body in cloth and hides away in a cave all of their life, thinking they were a hideous monster, until one day, the elf meets this furman, the elf at first finds the furman disgusting, but over time, they begin learning about each other, and the elf realizes they are both just as disgusting, and they fall in love."

"That sounds depressing," Entaliv mumbled.

"Not really, it shows that no matter how terrible you think you are you can always find love, it's pretty uplifting- kind of lost in translation I guess."

"...ok read it."

"Really?"

"That's what I just said, did I not?"

"Alright, alright, let me just get comfortable," Omnisun said, surprising the drake as he rested his head in the latter's lap, and began reading away as the foreign tough flowed off his tongue. The language was beautiful sounding, Entaliv had to admit. As the hour passed by, the clawed hand of the dragon began stroking the other's hair. It was so different from his in this form. While his was wiry, shiny, and stayed somewhat stuck in place against his head, Omnisun's was soft, often went which way, curling up slightly some places while others stayed straight.

Eventually the reader had to pause to get some water, which consisted of shoveling a handful of snow into his mouth and letting it melt. He went back to the drake's lap, however not to continue reading. Rather, he began to gently kissing the now shocked dragon. He drifted his hands up the strong, muscular, and warm back.

As the kisses became longer and more sensual, Entaliv grinned and he felt Omnisun's cold tongue, asking for entrance, he was really enjoying the lack of distraction for this guy. How long had it been since he could have some time himself? For his needs to be met before others?

The drake began to have a tongue battle with the brunette, his hands feeling the other's body through his shirt, how he wanted to feel this body, it was torture holding himself back right now to having him right here, right now, but before he knew it, his hands made it under the hem of Omnisun's pants, giving his ass a form squeeze, receiving a satisfying gasp and moan.

As if that wasn't surprising, the sudden bulge that the dragon felt pressed against home made him do a double take, as he looked down to confirm his suspicions, and looking back up at the blushing flustered fox eared man. Windex couldn't wipe the smirk off Entaliv's face now that he found this man's weak spot.

He continued to grope Omnisun with both hands, reducing him to to a moaning mess, holding onto the drake's shoulders as he pushed back into the clawed hands of the dragon. Meanwhile Entaliv was having a gay old time, Omnisun's read was the perfect balance between muscular and plushy, and so soft. Why was everything about this man so soft? Either way, he loved it, just then he began to hear the adorable man in mumble something in his chest.

He brought a hand up to take a hold of Omnisun's chin, the two gazed into each other's eyes, they could tell what they both wanted right now, but Entaliv knew he had to wait- every fiber of his being hated it, but he needed this man to say it, say it so the could have it.

"E-entaliv?"

"Yes, Omnisun?" The drake asked, his voice deep with arousal.

"Pl-please... I want-"

The two were suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. The two looked at each other as if a flying whale crashed into the house, a mix of shock of pure confusion. Omnisun got up, readjusting his cloches and rearranging his pant, regaining his composure as he went to answer the door.

At this point Entaliv was expecting anything, but the rabbit man named Crouton with steam rolling off the metal gauntlets of his as he poked his head out of a tunnel in the wall of snow, would be at the bottom of his list.

Once Crouton manage to wiggle his way out of the uncle and into the room, followed by an extremely worried Amber, hugging and asking if Omnisun was okay sprinkled with profanity, it finally clicked in the drake's head what had just happened.

These two, this human girl and rabbit furman had Bugs Bunnyed themselves here. They had dug here, bringing an end to the lack of distraction, and a beginning to the most intense blue balls Entaliv had ever remembered.