A Dragon's Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
A day of digging creates exploration of some holes.
3.6k words
4.63
14.2k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to first tunnel to every other house, then widen the tunnel to allow accuses to everyone, how high is the snow?" Omnisun asked, making tea for everyone.

"About two and a half meters," Amber said, stirring honey in her cup, "seems the blizzard died down, but it's still coming down."

"Ok, so a 1 by 2 tunnel, should be large enough, do we have enough able bodies?"

"You bet your bottom dollar we do, only about a dozen though. It's a dozen, right?" She asked Crouton, whom nodded in reply.

Entaliv watched as the three created the plan to get everything back in business. He looked down at his tea, the subtle essence of the fruit making it so much better than simple hot water. He was frustrated that the moment between him and Omnisun was over. He would do anything to get back to it. But deep down, he knew this was for the best, the village needed this man, his friends needed this man, especially at a time like this.

"Wait wasn't Boba in the barn last night?" Omnisun asked as he got pulled a boot on.

"Yeah, he basically lives there."

"Well he has plenty of food at least- but we should work to get him out of there."

"I'll do it," Entaliv stated. They group paused to look at him.

"Are you sure?" asked," I mean me and Crouton could do-"

"It's alright, it's not like I have anything better to do, right?" He sniped, a bit of sarcasm laced his voice as he pulled a sweat shirt on and crawled into the tunnel. He found that in several parts of the tunnel a hole had been dug upwards to the outside world. He peeked his head out as he saw the falling snow, spotting the direction of the barn. How the hell had those two dug so fast? Sure one of them was a rabbit, but no normal furman or human could do this in a few hours!

Suddenly Entaliv was pushed over by Crouton who put a gauntleted hand up a side of the tunnel. After a flash, a burst of heat, and a bang, the wall of snow became a start of a new tunnel a meter deep. The rabbit man, with a now steaming gauntlet nodded towards the drake as he crawled back to the house.

Meanwhile Entaliv had to take a second to comprehend what he just saw. This entire time, the guy just had gauntlets that spit fire? Or was it just heat? Magic? Whatever it was, the drake knew now he had to be cautious about that one, not someone to make an enemy out of.

He started digging into the small tunnel Crouton had started for him, and after fifteen minutes and only getting a half meter deeper, it was obvious just how fucking inefficient this process was. His hands had become numb, he blew a small amount of flame on them to try and warm them up, when an obvious idea came to him.

~***~

An hour had passes from him blowing flames when he becalmed pooped out. His throat was dry, he felt light headed, how much farther was this thing? He must of been able to melt at least 100 meters of snow in this amount of time!

He was just so done at this point, he didn't fucking care, the numbness in his body on top of the anger of not getting with Omnisun, in a burst of steam he transformed back into a dragon, decimating most of the surrounding snow, just when he was about to roar in anguish, he saw he was now standing right in front of the barn doors.

...

Well ok then.

He felt like he should've been furious, but at this point he was numb. He turned into his drake form once again, further dissipating the surrounding snow, allowing for easy access to opening the barn door.

He quickly saw who this 'Boba' was.

In the middle of the barn sat an aged horned owl man, who had been whittling something, and now had his head swiveled 180 at Entaliv.

"Well cross my stars, glad you folks didn't forget 'bout ol' boba," he said, standing up and brushing the various wood shavings off his robes.

"Are you alr-"

"Yeah, come on of course I am, the question is are you? God boy you must've had to dig a skip and a hop, lemme make you some tea."

Not wanting to be rude, Entaliv found himself having a second cup of tea next to the chicken coop with an owl.

"So- you.... Hang out in this place often?" Entaliv asked in an effort to make conversation.

"Well, somebody has to make sure these guys are safe during a time like this."

"I... Don't think I've seen you before- do you not get out often?"

"No... Ah- I kind of avoid people, you know? Still gets lonely- kind of like what your kind does."

"My kind?" Entaliv asked, feeling like something offensive what about to be said.

"You know- being a dragon and all."

Entaliv shot up defensively, his tail winding back and forth,"How do you know?" He asked poisonously.

Boba did not flinch, but instead put his feathered hands up," Woah, buddy, calm yourself, we had a village meeting about a dragon nearby, send our leader, couple days later, you show up, and ya' don't exactly look like Our aunt down the lane, lot of the folks here know, wouldn't be surprised if everyone here knew, actually."

The drake took a moment to let that non chalantness sink in,"You all knew didn't do anything?"

The owl shrugged,"You didn't seem to mean any harm, guess everyone was just too polite to say anything, besides, it seems Omnisun's got the eyes for you."

"Eyes for me?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong, it still baffles me now, I mean he could have any pretty lass in this place, they all love him, but hey," Boba shrugged," heart wants what it wants I suppose."

"Unfortunately that heart is distracted," Entaliv sighed, thinking about how today had transpired so far.

"Oh... Someone else in the picture?"

"What? No! He's distracted with everything he does! His duties, day in and day out, doing the job of many all by himself! He barely had any time to himself during the weeks I've been her, and just when getting snowed in seems to be the one thing for him to slow down, his friends bust him out just to start working again!" The drake yelled as he stomped around the barn, rustling one of the cattle out of deep sleep.

"Trust me," the owl mumbled," folks here always have tried to take some weight of the guy's shoulders, but he just politely refuses! Some people just love working I guess."

"Boba, do you have a wife?"

"Once upon a time, I did," he admitted.

"So you know how it felt to be... Craving? But not receiving?"

"Well when she says no you just respect her-"

"No, no, I don't mean that, I mean when the both of you really want something, but one is just waiting for the other to admit they do, because like- I don't know- when you have time with them they're too damn nervous?"

"So Omnisun is nervous, but you want to respect his will until he gives you the okay sign?"

"I suppose... Yes."

"Well my man- or.... Dragon, I think I have the remedy for that- a love potion!"

"A love potion?" The drake asked suspiciously.

"Yep," Boba said plainly as he stood up to shuffle around in a crate,"made a batch awhile back, give him some swigs, he'll be up for anything."

"Anything?" Entaliv questioned, arching a brow.

"Okay well, not anything," Boba swiveled his head back to look at the drake and he continued to search the crate for the alleged love portion," it encourages him to do what he wants to do, it's more like liquid courage."

"So what exactly would you call this stuff?"

"Alcohol," Boba said as he presented the now extremely done dragon a bottle of moonshine.

~***~

Omnisun crawled towards exit of the tunnel that was also the entrance to the Main House, as he called it. His muscles were sore from the unusual task he had spent hours doing, but the result was successful, they had successfully connected all of the cottages with the tunnel system, and he himself had began on expanding them into pathways, however Amber had threatened him with a frying pan to go home to get some rest, so he decided it was better not to argue with her.

He made it in, his arms burned slightly as he took his coat and knee pants off, walking around in a damp t-shirt and boxers, he trudged over to the roaring fireplace to warm up his frozen junk. He sighed in relief as the warmth of the flames cascaded up his legs and abdomen. He sat down on the blanket that was still there to begin removing his prosthetic, just as he got the contraption off, his ears picked up the slight creak of the floor boards, he turned around to see Entaliv leaning against the wall, modestly dressed in a red silk robe and long silk pants. In his hand he held a bottle a clear liquid and two glass cups, embroidered with a golden edge. How the dragon had gotten any of that stuff, Omnisun's wasn't sure.

"Rough day?" The drake asked, walking towards him with a seductiveness the brunette couldn't quite pinpoint. He laid back on the blanket, relishing the feeling of his spine decompressing.

"Entaliv, listen, I'm sorry about earlier today, and I can't thank you enough for the work you did today- but I'm just kind of sore and-" He was interrupted by hand being brought up, signaling the fox ear man to Ned not to explain.

"I understand," the drake began as he started to prepare a glass,"you've worked hard, so you deserve a break," he handed Omnisun a glass, and poured himself one.

"Ooo, Mr. Drake, are you trying to romance me?" The other asked flirtatiously, flipping his damp hair out of his face. Entaliv kept watching Omnisun's ears flick with the moisture that covered them, he began feeling his heart pound. He took a large gulp of the drink, surprised how easy it went down, bringing a warm feeling that the the drake could feel in his toes.

~***~

The two fell into a fit of giggles as Entaliv continued to flex his pectorals. While half of the bottle had disappeared over the past hour, it was safe to say the drake had had the most.

"Y-you know," Omnisun mumbled, trying to not slur, glad his muscles seemed to of relaxed," I've wondered if Crouton is actually as muscular as he looks, or if it's just his fur, cause I mean- I mean two years ago, wow, he looked nothing like this."

"'Ah do ya mean?" Entaliv asked, his face purple with a drunken blush.

"Oh- oh you'll love this- hold on," The brunette got up, opened up a cupboard, pulling out an old box, he sat back down and rustled through photos.

"Here, look at this!" There the drake saw a photo of a young, rabbit boy who was soaking wet and still didn't look over 100 pounds, with his brown doe eyes sparkling with a big toothed goofy smile. The only way Entaliv could tell it was the previously mentioned Rabbit man was that this boy was holding up an abnormally large fish monster with two oversized gauntlets that looked downright cartoony on his thin arms.

"We took this after going onto an expedition to find a sea monster that had been terrorizing a dock town. As you can see, Crouton was proud of himself for catching this thing," Omnisun explained, a warm smile gracing his face as he seemed to be going down memory lane.

"Tha' thing the monster? Doesn't look that dangerous."

"Oh yeah, this was just a big fish that he caught, thinking it was the monster, this the actual monster," he then pulled out a photo of a creature that looked twice the size of the dragon in his normal form, and standing in front of it he saw the young soaked Crouton, an old woman, and a strange looking individual. A shaved head with a Mohawk, pale skin, eyes caked in what looked like coal dust.

Yellow eyes...And a... Grey trench coat.

"Is this- is this you?!" The drakes asked, he looked to see those black covered eyes, half lidded, seeming bored at everything, sad even.

"Yeah... Weird how much you can change, huh?" The brunette gave a half hearted chuckle, as he looked down at the other photos, sighing. As he went through other photos, all Entaliv could look at was the increasing look of forlorn on the the man's face.

"Oh no! You're feeling bad!" Entaliv exclaimed, moving over a drunkenly tackle the other man.

"Hey, what? No, I'm not!" Omnisun snapped back as he tried to push the drake off, but he was using all his weight to hold him down.

"I don't wan' you to be sad, Om! You really deserve to be happy- and I'm gonna help you!" The alcohol was talking for him, or was it? He wasn't sure. Either way, he was right now kissing the fox eared man's neck as he took the hem of other's boxers, sliding them down just enough to pull out his already hardening cock. Entaliv took a moment to look up at Omnisun with glazed over eyes, who replied with a nod.

The drake moved downwards, taking the pleasure of giving the man's rod a few strokes, drawing out a deep exhale. Omnisun's dick was... average, to say the least. Barely six inches, but proportionate and hairless.

To Entaliv however, "You know Yersansi, it's unfair how pretty you are, even you penis is prettier than mine," he said in a low voice, leaning down to have his lips hover just above the head.

"Entaliv..." Omnisun moaned slightly frustrated, the way Entaliv was talking to him was incredibly arousing, he felt his cock twitch, begging for release," c-could you please suck it?"

"Hm, sure- but only because you asked so politely," he snickered, immediately taking Omnisun's cock into his mouth. His mind began registering the loud moans, hands in his hair, the pressure in his pants, and of course the delicious taste of this cock. Minutes passed as Entaliv continued to bask in the pleasure he was able to draw out from this creature. The drake began using his long tongue to coil around the shaft, enveloping it, when he suddenly he felt hip thrusts and tasted a rush of saltiness.

Slowly Entaliv let Omnisun's drained cock pop out of his mouth, he looked up to see the the heavily breathing man under him covering his face with his forearm. The drake reach up to move the man's arm away to see his tired, flushed face. Entaliv dive in to fiercely take the man's lips, sliding his tongue into any crevice he could find as he ground his raging hard on into Omnisun's thigh as he felt the hands of the drake's other exploring the canvas of his back.

"I wanna fuck you," Entaliv mumbled as he nuzzled into the other' furry ear. Immediately he felt the man under him tense up, he looked back up and worriedly asked," is that too much? Do you wan' to stop?"

"No! No- it's just I... I... god I haven't done that in so long- I'm... I'm nervous? Yeah, nervous..." he looked off to the side, embarrassed for acting like a teenage girl. Entaliv understood, and didn't want to force Omnisun, but at the same time he wanted an orgasm. And so, the booze powered gears in his head cranked, and somehow he got the perfect idea(to him at the time at least).

He takes hold of the both of them and turns over, having himself on his back and Omnisun sitting on top of him,"We could try this," he tries to say seductively, but ends up slurring.

"I-I don't think me riding you is going to make it-"

"No, I mean you could fuck me."

They both sat there in silence, Entaliv chuckled, putting his hands behind his head, so proud of himself for coming up with that one.

"A- are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm giving you the honorary privilege of being able to have sex with a dragon, now open your mouth, I need the get my fingers wet," he said somehow soberly as he put two digits up to the man's mouth and began pulling pulling his own pants.

Omnisun could already feel his mouth watering as he took the the fingers into his mouth, he sucked and licked them, admiring the unusual, soft texture. Did he even have fingerprints? Unfortunately the drake pulled out before he could deduce this, but began giving him a show as Entaliv began stretching himself. He used to other hand to begin sensually stroking his torso, his claws tracing the outline of his abs and pectorals, finally doing away the the open robe that had been desperately clinging to him.

All Omnisun could do was watch, never had he seen someone else pleasure themselves like this, and it was getting to him, as the little guy in his boxers was fully pitched again, leaking precome. His cock was begging to be touched, but he wanted to save it for what he knew was coming. Don't think about coming, he thought. He tried thinking of unsexy things, cleaning a fire place, chopping wood for that fire, Entaliv chopping firewood, would Entaliv be shirtless doing that? He's shirtless right now, fingering and jacking himself off a bit. Fuck this isn't going to work.

"Oh Om~" the drake teased as he spread his leg, showing his entrance," would you like to have a little feel?"

The brunette wasn't sure how quickly he had spit on his fingers, but the next thing he knew he was feeling the inside of Entaliv and continuing to stretch him. His insides felt amazing, he closest he could compare it to was the inside of his mouth, but it was smoother and much warmer here. He can't help it now, his mind is becoming flooded with lust, he starts touching himself through his boxers, hypocritically trying to think of other boring things. Sharpening a knife, tending to the pumpkin sprouts, buttoning up his coat, something.

Suddenly he felt something behind him push him forward. He looked behind to see Entaliv's tail, curling upward, encouraging him.

"Come on, do it, we both know you want to," the drake growled, wrapping his legs around the smaller man as he himself was at full mast. Omnisun couldn't barely handle it anymore, he was desperately trying to stay reasonable, have self control, as he always had, but between the alcohol running through his veins and his horniness that sent a sensation all through this abdomen, he knew he was going to lose it any second now, but he had to control him self, just for a moment longer, it was torture, but he had to.

"Ent," Omnisun gritted out, his teeth clenching," A-are you really su-"

"Do it," the other demanded, pulling the man forward, having his arse touch Omnisun's cock.

Omnisun made an animalistic noise, and without hesitation, did exactly that. With one push he impaled himself into Entaliv, and digging his hands into those muscular thighs, he fucked the drake without mercy. He pounded into Entaliv as if his life depended on it. He could have be breaking him in half, and all that mattered was how great it felt. It was perfectly tight, and so god damn hot. It felt like his cock could burst into flames at any minute. He opened one of his eyes to see Entaliv whose face was contorted in either immense pleasure or pain, but seeing how both he and his cock were drooling, it would be safe to assume it was the first.

Omnisun took the drake's leg, hoisting it up, but the other goes a step further by quickly scrambling to his knees. Omnisun pushed' Entaliv's tail forward, and goes right back to thrusting, somehow with more ferociousness. He can hear the blood rushing through his head and moans of the drake. Omnisun felt Entaliv convulse under him, tightening around his cock once- twice- three times, and the fourth did it. He leans down on the drake, digging his hands into the blanket as his body seemed to explode. Flashes of white light blinding him as he thrusted hard, shooting his load deep into Entaliv.

It took like what seems like minutes before Omnisun floated back from that climax. It seemed that he is still on top of a naked Entaliv, his softening cock having slipped out. Both of them were laying down, sweaty, drunk, and now completely spent. The man rolled off, laying on his back, pulling his boxers over his crotch. The two looked at each other half lidded, neither of them really sure of what had just happened.

"Well that was..." Entaliv started.

"Spectacular," Omnisun finished.

"Yeah... exactly... god I'm exhausted."

"Me too... we should probably get to bed then- don't want anyone walking in in the morning to see this."

"Sure... but I may need help walking- I think my legs are like a new born giraffe child's."

"Alright, come on now, let's get up."

12