A Dragon's Dilemma

Story Info
Dragons and Damsels can get along fine if they make an effort.
5.2k words
4.35
29.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Hey all! Sometimes readers want me to write sizes that are so big it's very challenging to make a good story out of them. I think I actually did a decent job here, but at the end of the day this is probably going to be a bit too out there for most of you to enjoy. That's okay. My feelings aren't hurt by it, and I hope some of you get some enjoyment out of it all the same. As usual, contact me via my profile page here with your questions, comments, and other shenanigans.

*****

Tradition had brought me to this.

I always thought the dragons were a lot better-looking than most people. Of course, for all I knew, when they took human form they could pick whatever aspects of our physicality that they chose. The men tended towards the tall, sometimes as big as seven feet but usually in the 6'6" range, the women not far behind at generally 6 feet or so. Well I'd never seen a dragon naked, I could tell that their muscles were bursting with power just from the biceps and calves I had gotten the pleasure of looking at, and most dragon females could rival my own impressive endowments, though I was a rare human to edge them out.

It was probably the boobs that had gotten me picked for the breeding. Old superstition suggested that bigger breasts were better for dispensing milk or an outward reflection of the motherhood within. Of course I didn't like children, so I knew these old wive's tales for the falsehood that they were, but still I was powerless to refuse the request that I join the troupe of women headed to the dragon colony to take their seed and bring them back children. Of course, that request came with a half-dozen swords pointed at me, so it was only polite that I accept.

So I hauled my cassava melon-sized boulders up the hill, along with my red hair, sapphire eyes, and bitchy attitude because fuck this. Part of me was tempted to run, but I knew I wouldn't get far. Another part wanted to lie and say that I was on my bleed, but the thought of my people deciding they needed to investigate this for themselves made me shudder, so I just went with it, mind racing the entire trip for how I might escape having to carry a dragon baby; it was ridiculous given that I didn't even want to carry a human one.

As me and the three other eligible bachelorettes arrived on the outskirts of town, the gorgeous denizens all eyed us with a mix of interest and suspicion. Some seemed downright hungry, and while I knew we were there for strictly procreative purposes it was hard to keep in mind that we were not dinner.

Of course a Dragon hasn't eaten a human in generations, that was one of the terms of our longstanding and uneasy truce, but you couldn't forget that these non-human things in human form had once been interminably hungry, slathering things with jaws that could swallow one of us whole. Now they lived off of sheep and cows and pigs as we could send them or they could catch. In turn, woe betide the bands of bandits or passing armies, if they didn't give our village a wide berth than they'd have dozens of fire-breathing monsters to contend with.

Better feudal than futile we always say.

I didn't know the protocol here, and after milling around awkwardly with the other "maids' I finally stood before a handsome thing with a shaved head and golden eyes,

"Excuse me, Sir, but how does this work? Do you guys draw straws or something?"

His laugh was a booming thing and not unpleasant.

"No, Maid, we are not like your barbaric society, it is not for the male to choose his mate without her say. In Draconic society, the female chooses, this ensures the wisest pairing possible."

I cocked my head, I could get to like that.

"What if I choose no one?"

He frowned, it was not angry, but certainly disappointed, "Unfortunately, in the terms of our contract, by sun's set you must choose SOMEONE. You are free to ask any of us whatever questions you wish and we will answer honestly. You will find the men here to be of a wide variety of tastes and types, so surely there will be someone who can suit your needs."

I pondered a long moment.

"So you're honest, huh? Who's got the smallest dick?"

He blushed at my question, "My lady, I have that distinction."

I clapped my hands, rubbing them together, "Alright, let's see it!"

He unlaced his breeches and dropped them right then and there; these Dragons certainly weren't shy!

My jaw dropped as his pants hit the floor, his "small" cock dangled soft a good fourteen inches or so down his leg over a ponderous pair of pomegranate-sized balls.

"Y-y-you're the smallest you say?" I asked, mouth going dry.

"That is correct. Is it not to your liking?"

"I..." I blinked and just wandered off, unsure how I was going to proceed; that thing would tear me UP.

"Well, let me know if you change your mind!" He called after me. One of the other women approached him as I took my leave and I overheard their conversation:

Her: Oh MY! I simply must see that hard!

Him: For a maid you seem... eager!

Her: Oh honey, please, nobody's THAT maidenly, let's go fuck!

I wandered the village, sizing everyone up, a bit anxious that I didn't see any males without a bulging pair of trousers or a disheveled loincloth that wasn't clearly concealing the sort of tool you'd pail fence posts in with. Were though no humanly-endowed men amongst these human-appearing magical beings? I cast about in despair, searching and wondering what I'd be forced to settle for to leave the situation in tact.

That was when I heard the sobbing. It was distinctively male, ragged, and loud, punctuated by occasional howls of displeasure. It didn't sound sharp like a response to pain, just a more sustained display of sadness and woe. I tapped the nearest Dragon on the shoulder,

"Excuse me?"

He turned, his erection slapping across my hip, a ridiculous 17 inch member wiggling and wagging around.

"Alright! Let's get it on!" he boomed with glee at the sight of my fair skin and massive tits.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not picking you for uh, 'the purpose', I just had a question."

He looked so crestfallen I half-expected his member to wilt with the sound of descending slide-trombone.

"Damn shame, you're hot as breath."

I blinked at the odd idiom, but went on, "The crying coming from that hut. What gives?"

He blinked, "Oh, that's just Harold. Don't pay him any mind."

"No, seriously, why is he crying?"

The stud rolled his eyes, "How do I put this? Do humans have nerds?"

"What?" I knew the word, but wasn't sure how he could possibly be using it in this context.

"Nerds. Geeks. Wimps. Guys who aren't physical specimens and tend to compensate with weird obsessive hobbies, stuff like that?"

"Yes, of course."

"Harold's a nerd. He was small as a Dragon, weak fire, tiny tiny pecker, and then the little spaz can't even transform right."

Small! Weak! Perfect! Hooray!

"Anyway, you sure you don't wanna g--"

"Thanksforyourhelpi'vemademychoicegoodbye!" I blurted as I eagerly ran into the hut of my savior.

I had slammed the door behind me before I'd turned around to behold this "Harold" in al his nerdy glory.

Truth be told, he wasn't entirely that hard on the eyes, lying beneath covers with just his naked torso showing. For one thing, he was still tall; not as tall as many of the other dragons, but probably just shy of six feet. And he wasn't exactly what I'd call wimpy either; true, he wasn't the complete and utter slab of beefcake all the other males in this place seemed to be, but he was still defined in his musculature with nice shallow abs that stopped just below some pretty shaped, albeit flat, pectorals. If he was as poorly hung as they said, then this would be a survivable experience.

"Harold, I choose you!" I blurted out. Then, after a pause added, "I'm Monica."

Harold blinked, wiping away some tears with the back of his hand, his expression one of shock bordering on happiness.

"What? Why?" He clearly could not conceive of this turn of events.

"What can I say, hon? You're just my type."

"I didn't think any female would want to lie with me! That's why I was crying. I just... I transform so poorly, ya know?"

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, running a fawning hand over those nice abs, stroking his cheek, letting him enjoy the warmth of my touch. "I don't think there's anything poor about your transformation at all, honey. I heard your dick is small too and, I know it's weird, but I kind of have a fetish for small dicks."

He blushed at my words, but nodded, "Yeah, mine's REAL small!" he said with the earnest eagerness of no man ever in history.

"Well, then the plan, my dear draconian, is to get you hard, get you off, and let you pump a load of your babies into my maiden womb."

This was a bit of reverse psychology in action; I was hoping the pressure for him to get it up would make him stress and fail to do exactly that. If I played my cards right, in nine months my belly would still be nice and flat while the women around me all suffered the burdens of motherhood. Perfect.

Sweat beaded on his brow, "Oh, that, uh, that sounds wonderful!" his voice cracked a little and he blushed, "I've never done this before, how do you want to start?"

A new idea occurred to me, I could win this either way; If he did manage to get it up, I could just jerk him off until he came and then blame him for failing to knock me up. Oh, Monica Larson, you are a genius!

"Alright, let's get this party started!" I cackled with glee as I ripped the blanket from his bed.

Then I almost lost control of my bladder.

He was as naked beneath as he was up top, his cock was soft, resting on the bed, and my eyes just followed it from the base to where it's tip was almost between his ankles. It was as thick around as my wrist already.

"WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT THE FUUUUCK!?" I felt so robbed! "Y-you lied to me! You're enormous!"

He blinked, "I didn't lie! It's only three feet long right now! Are you trying to flatter me!?"

"ONLY three feet!? The guy out there was seventeen inches long and said he was the smallest!"

"Yeah, but in his dragon form he's got ten feet. I've got barely six."

"But this is your human form!"

"I told you I can't transform right!"

"This... this isn't what I expected."

"It's okay. Go pick someone else. It's what I knew would happen in the end, anyway. I know I'm too small."

I clearly wasn't going to get him to understand the fact that him being small was not the problem. But then a new idea occurred to me,

"Wait a minute... at your size, there's just no way you're going to fit inside of me, is there?"

I emphasized my point, lifting my skirt to show him my smooth (plucked!) cunt, even using my fingers to spread my lips a little the opening was just tiny.

He marveled at what I was showing him for a long moment, "No, of course not. There's no way."

I grinned, this really was the right choice after all.

"So you see? You're not too small for me. You're too big. But you know what? I'm going to pleasure you until you can't stand it any more, because you seem like a sweetheart, because I have a couple of hours to kill until I get to leave, and because if nothing else, I want the chance to tell people I did a man with a six foot cock just once in my life. Deal?"

He grinned that goofy grin, "You had me at "I'm willing to fuck you."

I started with just my fingertips, my touch was eager, yet reverent, caressing, yet firm, explorative, yet confident. My stroking fingers traced the vast network of veins, felt the groove of his sensitive cockhead, teased the shockingly wide opening at its tip, and even let my nails scratch just a little along the middle of the vast yard. The great cock began stirring, just a little, shifting really, but totally of its own accord; I'd literally awoken a sleeping dragon's dragon.

Next my palms were in on the action, following up with comforting firmness to answer the tickles I'd left him with before, groping his fat stalk of meat, loving the way it was hot and fat in my hand, yet pliant still, not at all rigid. Then I was experimentally lifting the thing, loving the effort it took, and how I had to balance it in my hands, cupping one beneath the head and letting the other take where it wanted to droop in the middle. It was extraordinary to have a dick in my hands that so overwhelmed them, and just for fun I wrapped it around my wrist like a bracelet, then found I could another coil and another, my arm totally surrounded by his soft cock four times before it was out of space.

I withdrew the arm and lay my prize out on the bed before me. Gaining tumescence it was now about four feet long and easily as thick as my wrist already. Knowing it would be my last chance to manage it, I scooted down to the foot of the bed that the tip had nearly hung off of and opened wide, making a little yelp of war before I jammed that thing into my face. I smeared my tongue around the thick head, and used both hands to steady and angle the semi-soft rod so that he could enjoy the feeling of my cheeks against his flesh, and I worked to fit more inside the compact space of my face. I had what seemed so little of him inside before the fat fuckstick was resting against my throat, totally unable to enter due to its size but clearly he enjoyed my attempts to try.

*GLUCK!* *GLORK!* *GLURK!* *GLACK!* *GUCK!* *GRRRGUK!* My throat said as I bobbed my head, shoveling his massiveness against my gullet again and again and again.

He howled with utter pleasure, and sighed dreamily, "I always found human language to be so beautiful."

I pulled back from his dick and give it a lick from the head to the base along its back. It took a long fucking time. Seriously, find something five feet long, a bookshelf perhaps, or a tall child and then try licking it. No, wait don't do that! This cock was ruining my brain!

It was also seriously ruining my tits, the poor huge things were just covered in sheets of slobber, nasty strands of drool that dangled down from my mouth or draped between them, the pair was bright and glistening. My hands found them and teased at my own nipples; I was surprised to find them so hard, surprised that my tits weren't the only thing getting wet. Was I somehow actually turned on by this piteous creature? By my lewd display? There was something about the enormous cock that demanded attention, so I guess it was too surprising that it had caught the attention of my sex too.

I kept licking my way down the humongous prong, the time still feeling eternal, and the path was so hypnotic I was actually surprised when my jaw abruptly bumped into a gigantic pair of balls, each the size of a cantaloupe, resting on the bed in a sack that looked strained even at rest. There was no sense in stopping locking so I ran my tongue down the smooth sack, swabbing my teste-taster all over each, savoring the meaty flavor of the colossal nuts. There was no way I could suck one into my mouth, but I contented myself and him by working them long and hard, making sure that my hot slobber was running into every wrinkle and seam of his bag before rubbing my face all over them, letting the soft skin of his scrotum enjoy the soft skin of my cheeks and forehead, sometimes favoring a spot with a slow, sucking kiss.

When I finally pulled back from my lippy-lovefest I was a total mess, I could feel my matted bangs clinging to my forehead, not to mention the droopy strands of saliva arcing between my cheeks and his balls, I'd polished the pair so thoroughly I could practically see my face in the tight gleam of his wet skin. Just for the hell of it I played with them a little more, pulling him to the edge of the bed so they could hang over, I got low and pushed my face up into his sack, carefully lifting his balls with my head again and again, bringing a gasp of pleasure from him as I worked them over.

Then I was licking my way back up that cock, the endless trip to the head taking real tongue endurance. He was all the way hard now, the full thing slightly taller than me if I stood on the bed with my feet by the balls, it protruded above his own head by more than a couple of feet. The thing just staggered the imagination and that insistent feeling in my dripping cunt was back.

"You know, maybe I can work with this more than I thought..." I said with all the huskiness my voice could muster. I straddled his thighs standing up and grabbed his humongous prong for support, holding it steady so I could anchor myself and then pressed my glistening lips up against the base of his hardness, slowly drawing trails of my nectar up and down his vast cum-channel.

Then I used my arms to pull him in firmer and thrust my hips out more, really grinding him with my clit, making myself moan louder and louder as I bucked my hips faster and faster, fucking myself just on the wonderful firm-soft texture of his steel-hard erection, loving the way it changed up pressure depending on which part of the slab of beef I was forcing myself against at any given moment.

Then I found a new tool for pleasuring myself, using my arms I shoved his cock away and then back in, smacking my own fuck-button, hitting it at different parts of the length he had to work with, every angle bringing a new pleasure. Orgasm took me harder and more abruptly than I thought possible, leaning forward against the throbbing enormity of it for support as my pussy proceeded to shoot out juices that wet the bed, splattered on the floor, and especially rained onto his gigantic ballsack.

I had to lean around his cock to whisper in his ear,

"Oops, sorry about that, let me clean things up for you!" and then I was back on the floor on all fours, diligently swabbing my tongue along the seam of his sack and every little crease, tasting myself with every new place I found to put my tongue. I might have been sloppier before, but this time I didn't let a single millimeter of his nuts go unworshipped by my ever-swabbing tongue.

I couldn't place it, but there was something absolutely addictive about the big nuts and I decided to try a new position to show my continued appreciation of them, carefully turning so that my ass was grinding his huge cock as I bent low to continue sucking his balls, the new angle allowing my to rest them on my jaw or face between horny sucking kisses. Finally I tilted my pelvis a bit more up and backed back and forth, grinding my clit on his shaft once again, making myself drip or squirt juices that spackled the undersides of my tits or re-coated his balls in more sumptuous nectar for me to lick off.

"Oh GOD, I want you to fuck me!" I gasped. I couldn't even help it, the words just came out.

"I thought you said I couldn't!" he responded, clearly excited, but genuinely worried for my well-being.

I had to give it to him, Harold really did legitimately seem to be a nice guy.

"No, of course not. You can't put a battering ram through a milk-bottle, but... well, can I make a confession?"

Harold looked concerned, but nodded.

"I didn't want to fuck any of you. I'm just... I'm just not a very sexual person. The Gods saw fit to plunk down these massive breasts that get all the boys' attention and I've just always recoiled from it. Not that I haven't had a roll in the hay or two, but I don't like always being seen as an object of sexual desire first and a person second. But... well, you've kind of brought me around."

"Because I have a small...erm, big penis?" Harold asked.

I laughed, "No, silly. Because I've been in your presence for almost a half-an-hour and you haven't taken your eyes off of mine once. Like, not even to check my rack out when I first walked in."

He blinked. "Well... now I kind of want to, but I do like your pretty eyes."

I hugged him then, smothering his face in between my enormous tits, still feeling the insistent rigidity of his colossal member swaying away against my thighs and ass.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12