A Dragon's Gold Ch. 01: Scatha

Story Info
Sometimes a dragon's wealth isn't merely gold.
1.5k words
4.38
31.8k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching a certain recently-released fantasy movie, I was inspired to write something about a dragon and a mortal warrior that ensnares their attention...and affection. I hope to continue you this in two other parts. I hope you enjoy!

*****

The sounds of gold coin and precious gems cascading down the piles of wealth echoed through the caverns.

Scatha's head rose from her claws, sated slumber broken by the racket. Irritation mounted when the cavern's entrance remained empty.

The precious goods slid down the mountain she nested in as she lifted her scaled body and unfolded her wings. "Show yourself, puny thief or wretched knight. I grow tired of your skulking about."

Scatha's voice was a booming growl in the quiet. "You won't like it if I find you first."

Another slide of treasure had her head whipping to her flank. Several moments of silence passed.

"I know you're there, I can hear your breaths." Scatha prowled forward. The hushed breathing halted on a gasp.

A small figure stepped from behind a towering pillar of stone. Scatha blinked, suddenly intrigued. Yes, this figure was smaller than those humans who had dared enter her lair before.

Her eyes narrowed and she lowered her great head, hot breath blowing over the human's frame and making its cloak billow.

With a quick, easy movement, the human had its sword drawn and shield up. Eyes as green as emeralds gleamed behind the battered war helmet. Plump pink lips were parted around even breaths. The leather armor the human wore hid most flesh, but did little to conceal the natural curves of a female.

Intrigue burned in Scatha's mind. No male human had ever captured her attentions thus.

"You are a woman," Scatha confirmed, sniffing curiously at the female's shield. "I assume you think you know what you're doing with that get-up."

The honed blade whistled through the air inches from Scatha's nose. The dragon easily snapped the weapon from her grasp, heated mouth melting the forged steel in seconds.

"I-I've killed dragons before, great one. You would do well to fear me." The little human's voice trembled a bit, but she held her ground.

"Oh, no doubt." Scatha chuckled, swiping out her clawed paw.

The shield was shattered upon impact. The female withdrew an arrow from the quiver affixed to her thigh.

"You think to use arrows against me? I'd like to meet the last dragon you killed that way, little girl."

"I am Elisa the...The Strong! I am not a little girl!" Beneath the cheek pieces of the helmet, her face flushed.

Scatha raked her gaze over the newly-named Elisa. "No, you most certainly are not a little girl."

"Are all dragons as crude as you are?" Elisa sputtered.

Scatha's laugh echoed throughout the caverns. "Most would have simply eaten you on sight, Elisa the Timid." The dragon circled round Elisa. "I find myself appreciating a possible acquisition."

"I-I beg your pardon-No! No closer or I'll slash your throat!"

Scatha flicked her long tongue out, the edge rasping over the bared flesh of Elisa's jaw. The little warrior lashed out with her dagger, drawing blood. Scatha blinked.

"Well, well. This one has some fire." A different sort of heat flashed through the dragon's veins. "We're going to have fun, you and I."

"What? No. No, don't come any closer!" Elisa stumbled up the steep mountain of coins, brandishing her weapon as Scatha stalked closer.

With a sudden cry, Elisa toppled over the edge of Scatha's nest. The dragon bared her teeth in a smile and stretched her limbs as power flowed through her body.

Wings retracted into her spine, her snout shrank into a nose and mouth, her scales smoothed into skin, her sharp spines melted into lustrous silver hair. Coins stuck to her naked flesh as she slid down the side of her nest.

Elisa's mouth dropped open at the sight of the dragon's human form.

Surely no other woman or man had ever been this beautiful. Long hair the color of polished silver hung down her back. Eyes like glass glittered in a face as flawless as ice. Her body was a willow, curving gently at her hips and at the small swells of her breasts. Ruby red lips parted, displaying even white teeth.

"You like what you see." The words were not a question, rather a gleeful observation.

Elisa swallowed, fingers clenching around the hilt of her dagger. She felt too hot, the armor that protected her felt cumbersome. Something warm and wet pooled between her thighs.

The dragon's eyes shuttered and she smiled. "I can smell your scent. But I want to see you. Touch you."

Coins fell from her body as she approached. The dagger was wrested easily from Elisa's fingers.

Slowly, her helmet was lifted from her head.

Dark chestnut curls fell around her face in dampened waves. Plump lips were parted around stammering breaths. Those green eyes were unblinking.

Finally, Elisa managed to find her tongue. "One so beautiful as you should have a name."

Scatha smiled as she ran her hands up Elisa's torso and listened to the woman's breath catch. "I am Scatha, Destroyer of Men. You may call me Scatha."

With that, Scatha touched her lips to Elisa's. At the first touch, she murmured her appreciation. They were as soft as satin, her hair like wetted silk. Scatha slipped her tongue between Elisa's teeth and stroked it against hers.

The woman let out a breathy moan and her hands lifted to rest upon Scatha's hips.

"Let's get all this out of the way, shall we?" Scatha ripped the armor away, the ties snapping beneath her claws like thread. The tunic and trews were next, pooling at their feet in a brown and green pile. The quiver was long gone, the bow snapped. Only when Elisa was bare except for her boots did Scatha halt.

The dragon's eyes burned like ice against bare skin. "Oh, yes. I'll enjoy this immensely."

Elisa was a feast of curves, her hips and belly were rounded, her breasts overflowed Scatha's hands as she plucked her nipples.

Their lips clashed as their tongues dueled. Teeth knocked together once as Scatha took them to their knees amid the gold, jewels, and silk.

Scatha's tongue traced a fiery path down Elisa's throat. She playfully grazed her collarbone before licking away the sting. Downward her mouth continued until she hovered over a pearled nipple.

"Please," Elisa whispered, cupping her breasts toward Scatha's waiting mouth.

Scatha rewarded her with a lick of each nipple before she sucked one between her lips. Elisa cried out at the suction. Her thighs fell wide as one of Scatha's hands slid over her sex.

One slender finger gathered moisture and circled her clitoris. Elisa moaned again, following the movements of the roving touch with rolls of her hips. With a final suck on each of her nipples, Scatha rose and knelt beside Elisa's head.

With a single lithe movement, she placed her core before Elisa's stunned gaze.

Elisa felt her thighs widen. Hot hands parted her folds. A mouth and tongue hot as a forge descended, rendering her a creature of pure pleasure in that moment. Elisa parted Scatha's pretty pink folds and forayed her tongue over the wetness that greeted her.

A long finger eased inside her and began to pump in a mind-numbing rhythm. Elisa thrust her tongue inside that tiny pink opening, earning a pleased groan from Scatha as well as a second finger.

A foreign sensation built in Elisa's muscles and boiled in her blood, the waves carried her toward something. Then, Scatha found a spot inside her that sent undiluted pleasure rocketing through her veins. A startled scream burst from her lips as her sex clamped down and milked those sinful fingers hungrily.

Scatha's inner channel clenched around Elisa's tongue as she ground her sex against her face. With a high-pitched cry, she trembled violently, scales shivering over her porcelain skin before disappearing. She dismounted with another quick move and placed her hips between Elisa's.

She parted her sex with two fingers, displaying a weeping pink core and swollen clitoris. Her teeth buried themselves in her ruby lips as she lead Elisa's hand down to her own sex.

"Spread those pretty lips for me, Elisa. There's my good girl."

Elisa held her sex open as Scatha lowered hers. Their clitorises rubbed just right, their cores traded sticky kisses. And then, Scatha began to rock her hips. Elisa matched her rhythm quickly, fingers digging into her hips as she held on for dear life.

Their sexes ground together. Their moans and gasping breaths echoed off of the gilded nest walls. With a final trembling rock of their hips, Scatha's head fell back and she cried out as Elisa's body shuddered through orgasm.

Scatha fell over Elisa's torso. Their breasts meshed as they fought for breath. A faint purr rumbled from Scatha's throat.

"Oh, yes, Elisa. I do believe that you are going to be my favorite acquisition."