A Dragon's Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter and Nightwing bond during the night.
3.3k words
4.75
18.2k
25

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm woken up by a light nudging. I crack open my eyes, and see that Peter is kneeling next to me. I sigh as I stretch and ask what he wants.

"Could we go for a walk?" He asks, uncertainly. I frown as I sit up, rubbing sleep from my eyes as I yawn.

"Huh?" I mumble, confused as to why he would wake me so early. The events that lead up to my impromptu flight are still fresh in my mind, so I'm somewhat doubtful that he simply wants to go for a stroll.

"Before Demetrius wakes up," he iterates. "Please?"

I look to the sky, and see that the very first vestiges of sunlight are starting to show over the horizon.

It's too fucking early for this, but...I suppose I owe the pestering human at least this much.

"Fine," I mutter, standing with yet another yawn. I shake my head to clear it of any sleepiness, and stretch to get my blood flowing. "Lead the way..."

Peter nods appreciatively, and I bend to pick up the leather restraints for his wrists. He stops me, and simply grasps ahold of my hand. I blush slightly, but follow nonetheless.

We continue wordlessly through the trees, side by side and holding hands. I feel his thumb gently rubbing my scales, and I can't help but smile. It feels pleasant - yet another nuance of human life that I've begun to enjoy...

After a small while, we reach a clearing with a small rock in the center. Peter lets go of my hand and takes a step back.

"I'd like to ask for a favor."

I nod, yet frown in confusion when he pulls a golden ring from his pocket.

"This is my mother's wedding ring," he announces, holding it as if it were a precious jewel. I feel a jolt of confusion. Why is he showing it to me? Does he mean for me to have it? But wouldn't that be weird? I don't know if he'd be able to handle a rejection...

"I'd like for you to -" ohhhhh no, hear it comes "-destroy it."

Wait, what?

I vocalize my confusion.

"My father, he...he broke my mother," the human sighs. "He...well, I don't know what he did, but I do know that right before my mom and I managed to leave the city, she was starting to deteriorate. She was despondent, she wouldn't do anything, she wouldn't even react when my father started cheating on her..."

I watch him as he approaches the rock in the center of the clearing, and gingerly places the jewelry on its dull surface.

"When we went to that village, my father didn't even try to stop us. He just...didn't care. And my mother just kept blindly devoting herself to him..." He sighs as he retreats from the rock.

"She was suffering so much, Nightwing...she could barely even wake up without being in pain, both emotionally and physically..."

I frown as I reach out for him, placing a single hand on his shoulder. I hate seeing him upset - it's harrowing, and it makes me anxious.

"But...but you put her out of her misery."

"Huh?" I was not expecting such a proclamation from the human.

"I don't care if it wasn't your original intention, you still spared her a life of pain," he continues. "I was hoping she would just go in her sleep, peacefully, and forget her pain..."

I frown as I awkwardly grip Peter's shoulder. So...he's happy that I killed his mother?

"I know that it seems wrong, but...I don't care." He clenches his fist, and grasps my forearm. I look into his eyes and see tears beginning in the corners of his eyes. "You did something for me that I can never repay, Nightwing. And that is why I will always be in your debt.

"That is why I will always be loyal to you. That is why I take any punishment you give me without question, and why I will always be by your side, as your slave. That's why last night, I..." He falls silent, and we both know that it doesn't need to be said. I smile, feeling lighthearted with his forgiveness in mind.

I watch him, remaining silent as he gives his speech. "And now, I want just one more thing, Nightwing. I want you to melt that wedding ring – not because I hate my father, but because..." He sighs, looking away as if what he's saying is wrong. "Because I want to be free of my mother's problems..."

I'm about to reply, but he continues. "I mean, it's not like I didn't care, it's just...it caused her to suffer, so much. Every night she'd look at that ring, and wonder what went wrong – she thought it was her fault. I...I just don't want to linger on it like my mother did."

He turns to me, fresh tears in his eyes as he grips my arm. "I mean, my father was, he was...he was great to me, Nightwing. He sent me to the best school in Amallhia, he...he's the reason I have an Elvish citizenship, he..."

The human chokes back a sob, and I suddenly find myself at a loss. I've never had to comfort him before – well, besides maybe having sex with him when he seems scared or nervous, if only to make sure he does what he has to. (And also because I'm always horny.)

But for some reason, I feel that sex wouldn't be the appropriate choice here. I don't fully understand why, but to keep a level head, Peter needs something...different.

"He was a great father, and...sometimes, I just...I just can't believe that he was such a terrible husband to my mother..." He gestures to the ring again. "That's why I want that melted...so I can remember him as my father, instead...instead of the man that hurt my mother."

I nod, and immediately melt the ring. I would linger on the details, but melting gold isn't very spectacular. I only have a fleeting wish that I had been able to add it to my horde instead of melting it, but for now Peter's wish is my priority.

Once I've returned to Peter, he smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you," he says, surprising me with a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Nightwing...for everything..."

It's then that I have a sudden realization.

I have never once truly thanked Peter.

The thought hits me suddenly and unexpectedly. I've never concerned myself with thanking anyone before. As a dragon, the idea of gratitude seemed foolish, and wasteful. But now, as I think back on how Peter has lived true to his word to always be loyal, I realize that he will always be loyal to me, no matter what. And because of that undying loyalty, I have enough gratitude to fill my old castle lair, several times over.

An overbearing urge to express this gratitude sweeps through me, and I submit to it. I know what I must do to fulfill this urge, so I subtly begin to loosen the straps on the back of my shirt. Pulling out of the hug, I look him right in the eyes and smile, focusing on how well he's treated me and forcing myself to act and move as seductively as possible

"No, Peter...thank you. You are such a brilliant, fantastic, amazing slave. You've seen to my every need, pandered to my every whim, and satisfied my every desire. And now..."

I place a hand on his chest, and crawl closer to him until I've forced him onto his back, crouching over his form in an incredibly sensual manner that sends my heart into excited thumps of anticipation. I give him my best sultry grin as I stare him in the eye.

"I will satisfy your desires," I whisper to him, my lips barely brushing against his. He begins to blush, his breaths deepen and his heart quickens. He looks between my lips and my eyes, and licks his lips as he gingerly reaches up to place a hand on my side. I close the last few centimeters between us as our lips make contact, and I immediately thrust my tongue between his lips, wrestling with his tongue in my newfound throes of passion. My pussy begins to throb with excitement, and I slowly strip myself of my garments.

After a few seconds, we're both completely nude and I'm still on top of him, my moist and warm pussy lips pressing just against his throbbing, heated cock. I teasingly kiss him again, grinding against his shaft and slightly separating the lips of my cunt as I let his meat stimulate me. I feel my cheeks grow flushed, and I begin to pant.

Peter and I make eye contact, and as we kiss again I feel a new jolt of excitement from within my core. It shakes me, and I bite my lip as I slowly lift my hips. He takes the hint and aims his cock before I slowly slide myself down, and we both moan as the real fun begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demetrius:

I crawl through the underbrush, making sure not to make too much noise. I follow where I think the sound of Nightwing breathing fire originated from, hoping that I can find it and ensure that there is no further violence between those two.

Eventually, I hear their voices from what seems to be a clearing, and quickly hide behind a bush that gives me a decent view of the two of them. Peter and Nightwing seem to be hugging on the ground, but the dragoness eventually withdraws from the hug.

As they begin to descend, and I see the smile playing across Nightwing's lips, I decide that I should probably go. But as I feel my breath catch in my throat and my heart quicken, I realize that the view from this bush is better than I originally thought.

Gulping in both nervousness and anticipation, I slowly begin to undo the fly of my pants, my heart speeding up as I watch them kiss. Eventually, they begin to undress, and I inhale sharply as those beautiful globes come free, and I see their majesty in full for the first time. I feel my mouth water slightly, and it gets worse as I notice Peter's full, hard cock. I suddenly feel very empty, so I slowly slide my hand down past my pant line...

And gently part the already-wet lips of my pussy.

My eyes close as I shudder, and the sensation heightens as I decide to pull my shirt off and undo the binding on my breasts. I nearly sigh aloud as my petite tits are given their oh-so-needed relief, and the cold night air nips and tickles at the perky nipples that tip off my C-cup breasts.

Tweaking at a nipple with one hand and slowly circling my love hole with the other, I watch as Nightwing's beautiful cunt rubs against Peter's shaft. As I begin to pant, I become irritated by the male voice escaping from my throat, and reach up to my Adam's apple. I quickly peel off the false lump and place it on the ground, careful not to ruin the fine medical tape that holds the voice-adjusting module on the throat. My vocal cords quickly readjust, and I find myself shivering as my familiar feminine moans and pants come through. I make sure to keep my voice down, but I doubt they'd hear me over their own music.

My eyes widen as Nightwing impales herself on Peter's cock, and I quickly slide a finger into my cunt to compensate for my profound lack of an eager dick. I quickly shove a second and third finger in, my pussy making lewd squelching noises as I roughly pull at a nipple and try my damndest to fill my weeping vagina.

Nightwing's wings extend as she bounces on Peter's pole, and the sweat pouring from my face begins to weaken the similar medical tape that holds my mask on. Letting out an irritated grunt, I quickly tear off the form-fitting veil, revealing my effeminate cheekbones and small lips to the night sky.

As I shed my disguise for the first time in several years, I can't help but experience a sense of freedom that makes my heart soar higher than Peter and Nightwing's rampant fucking ever could. Nevertheless, the view and sound of Nightwing's cunt sucking at Peter's dick are a close second.

I watch Peter's face closely as Nightwing and he elevate the volume of their moans to screams. I need to know when he's cumming so I can pack it up and be back to the camp before they find out about my, ah, slight voyeuristic adventure. It makes me wonder why I didn't stop and watch the first night I saw them about to go at it...

I shove a fourth finger into my hole and grind my clit against my thumb as I see Peter near his climax. I try as hard as I can to reach my own as he does, but I just can't quite seem to get there. Nightwing seems to have no problem with it, however, as she roars and breathes fire into the air, and releases a visible amount of fluid onto Peter's chest, legs, and the ground. I see milky white semen escaping from her snatch as Peter shoves into her and cums, as well.

I mewl to myself at the unfairness, but stop as I notice that Peter is now sitting up, sucking at Nightwing's left tit while he plays with the other, still humping away inside of her. If anything, instead of tired, he seems even more excited.

My eyes roll back into my head, and I barely contain my moans of agonizing pleasure as my pussy tries to milk my fingers. I keep going, however, my arousal simply hitting a new high as Peter and Nightwing continue to fuck. I only wish my metal arm weren't so cold against my breast...

Peter cums twice more, Nightwing thrice, and myself only once more as time carries on. However, it seems as if my last orgasm was too loud, as Nightwing stops Peter and stands, letting his still-erect cock kiss the night air. Peter pants and shudders, and visibly resists jacking himself off as he cools down from a near-orgasm.

I think of running, but the thought escapes as Nightwing grabs me by the arm and pulls me out of the bush. She looks me over, and roughly tosses me towards Peter. I stumble, and barely manage to keep my balance as my knees shake.

"Do you recognize her?" Nightwing asks Peter.

"No," Peter mumbles, clearly delirious. A faint smirk plays across Nightwing's lips.

"Why were you watching us?" The imposing dragoness demands. I find myself staring at both her tits and Peter's cock, and swallow as I form a hesitant lie of an answer.

"I...I was passing through, and...I...I saw you two, and I...I couldn't resist."

Nightwing grunts, and grins as she grips me by the arm and tosses me to the ground. I wince in pain as I go to all fours, but shudder in pleasure as I feel a firm slap across my ass.

"Slave, get over here and fuck her."

I gasp, partly out of pleasant surprise, but mostly because Nightwing spanks me again.

"Fuck her until she can barely walk. We'll show her what happens when she watches."

I look over at Peter, and lick my lips as his shining cock throbs. Nightwing pushes me on my back as Peter approaches, his judgment (thankfully) addled by lust, and I gasp as he immediately slips his cock into my cunt. I try to watch him as he begins to thrust, but my view is overtaken by Nightwing's plump ass as she sits on my face, her vagina dripping her spicy juice into my open mouth. I whimper slightly, and cringe as she pushes her hips against my cheeks.

"Lick me," Nightwing harshly commands. Grasping her legs and separating her beautifully meaty thighs, I gladly set to work. I can vaguely hear Peter and Nightwing kiss above me as my cunt is ravaged by his cock, and my face chafed and defiled by her thighs.

I don't think I've ever been more excited in my life.

I eagerly lap up her juices, the spiciness and hotness of her cunt quickly becoming damn near addicting as I greedily slurp away. I hear Nightwing and Peter begin to speak above me.

"Ohh, she's good," Nightwing moans.

"Tell me about it...so fucking tight, Nightwing..." Peter lets out a pant, and I let out a scream into the dragon's muff as he goes deeper than before. He begins to release his seed into me, and I cum around his cock, eagerly taking his jizz as my tongue loses its strength for a moment.

"I didn't know you had this in you," Peter grunts. "You're acting so incredibly hot, Night..."

Nightwing simply moans in response, and I hear them start to kiss again. I shudder as Nightwing cums on my face, and cum in return as Peter continues to fuck me.

I lose track of time after a while, and whimper as I feel Peter withdraw from me. I feel sore and abused in all the right places, and my tongue is puffy and irritated with the hotness of Nightwing's juices. I lick my lips as she stands, and collapse onto my back as I watch her gently lay Peter down against a tree. I pant as my heart struggles to calm.

After a little while, Nightwing approaches me, clearly struggling to retain consciousness as she kneels next to me. She grins maliciously, and leans down to whisper into my ear.

"Peter may have been delirious with pleasure and not recognized you," she whispers, already causing me to shudder, "but I knew full well it was you the whole time." I fearfully look into Nightwing's eyes, and she grins as she slides her finger across my pussy, causing me to shudder violently and moan. "Now, get back to camp, and don't mention this to Peter. And I expect an audience the next time Peter and I fuck."

I nod, quickly standing with a significant amount of difficulty before retreating into the woods. I dry off using whatever and quickly replace my mask and pitch-adjuster before redressing. I hurry through the trees, and flop down by the smoldering fire.

I grin to myself as I absentmindedly rub my cum-leaking cunt through my pants. I chose the right dragon and slave to travel with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing:

I giggle to myself as I walk back over to Peter. I don't know where that came from, but it was amazing...

I grin in satisfaction as I wrap my arm around Peter's waist and cuddle into his side. He smiles and wraps an arm around me.

"I don't think I've ever done anything so crazy in my life," he announces. I nod in return. "I hope we meet her again someday..."

"Oh, I have a pretty good feeling that we will," I respond. I grin as I drift into a fulfilled sleep.

Walking later will be interesting for the three of us, wouldn't you say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what'd you guys think? And yes, there is an actual reason for Demetrius being a girl; and yes there will be fallout from this. So it won't be a whole "oh hey we totally fucked last night high five" sorta thing. Stuff will happen, but don't worry about that now.

What you need to worry about is your schoolwork, young man/lady/banana/monkey wrench! Now get back to studying before I write about you getting fucked in the creepiest way possible!