A Dramatic Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it go?" I asked

"I think we're nailing it" said Jason.

"Yes, it's coming together," added Jo.

"It certainly is," said Jason. "We're coming together very regularly."

Clearly, this was going to be a huge success.

About a week before the performance, Jason suggested they put on a preview night. Jo thought this was a great idea and made some enquiries with her friends at the West End theatre group. There was a theatre with a free spot the following Thursday and they could open with an audience of up to forty without compromising their licensing provided there was no charge for admission. This seemed a great opportunity. How often does an eighteen year old and his drama teacher get a chance to perform in front of a West End audience?

I must say I thought it was a great show that night. Everyone remembered their lines, and Li Ming provided a coherent dramatic monologue to support the narrative.

"In front of the horrified cops he whipped her mercilessly" she said as Jason tugged off Jo's panties and with his bare hand slapped her ass thirty times until it was visibly red. Jo moaned and gasped and groaned at every slap and when he tied her to the desk parted her legs and pulled off his jeans and boxers to start thrusting into her it was so realistic that I really wanted to cry.

"Time and time again he penetrated her," narrated the gorgeous looking Li Ming, her voice echoing Jason's lust.

"Ignoring her pitiful cries for mercy he thrust into her until inevitably his life-force entered her and she was his possession"

Jo shook her head from side to side violently and he held her still with a sudden jerk of her head from his hand scrunched into her hair.

"But society is complicit in this deed" continued Li Ming.

"As guilty as Jason is the system that allows this situation to be perpetrated"

Silently five figures rose from the front row of seats. Identically clad in black T-shits and dark jeans they filed onto the stage and one by one removed their jeans and boxers. Jason moved aside and one by one these five figures - representatives of a culpable society took Jo from behind as she knelt sprawled out in front of them.

The curtain came down for the interval to enthusiastic applause and I went to get a beer in the bar.

There was a lot of excited talk in the bar. No one knew Jo was my wife so I was able to get an earful of some pretty raucous and ripe commentary about how hot she was from the almost exclusively male audience.

The second half of the play charted the victim's falling into the psychological phenomenon known as Stockholm Syndrome. Essentially Jo fall for her captor and they end up as lovers. At the final curtain Jo and Jason stood side on to the audience, Jason naked from the waist up and with his hand on Jo's pantie-covered ass. They kiss deeply and lovingly as Li Ming reads out a long narrative that Jason wrote summing up why society is to blame for the situation. It was a moving scene. Daringly, Jo had had the idea of having fake jisom dribbling down her legs for this scene - to simulate the ravishing she had received from society as well as from Jason. It looked very real and effective.

I met the three cast members in the reception area afterwards, Jo held Jason's hand and it was clear to see that they had decided to continue the role lay after the play finished. It was a neat touch. You could almost believe it was real.

The next week before the real first night in the Islington theatre was frantic. Jo spent most evenings as Jason's house rehearsing. On Wednesday night she phoned late to say she may as well stay over at Jason's since there was plenty of room and she didn't want me to have to go to the trouble of picking her up so late. That was thoughtful of her. I went over to pick her up the next day and a couple of Jason's rugby mates were in the kitchen eating corn flakes. I asked them where Jo and Jason were and they said they thought they were still in bed. One of them went up to knock at the door. Jason came down and about half an hour later Jo joined us. I felt a bit sorry for Jason as Jo was wearing another one of his rugby shirts. I hoped he didn't mind.

The first night went even better than the preview. Jo made one change. Instead of only five members of the audience she wanted ten. She felt five wasn't convincing enough. Of course this made the play longer but it seemed to go well. The manager of the theatre was there to watch and he said it was easily the best Personal Performance Project he had ever seen. He offered a run of ten nights and Jo and Jason eagerly accepted, as did Li Ming.

I had to smile when I thought back to the previous autumn and all the silly threats Jason had made. Here he was clearly enjoying success and with all thoughts of the meanness he had once harboured towards me gone from his mind. It was really good.

On Tuesday, three nights into the run of ten, Jason asked to have a quick word with me at the reception. The reception had almost become an epilogue to the lay. As the audience filed out, Jo and Jason would be there holding hands and looking like the final scene. Jason motioned me into the corner

"Jim," he said. He had never called me by my first name before but I let it go.

"Tonight something happened with me and Jo. I hope you won't mind. I don't know how this happened but during the non-consent scene I sort of slipped into her for real. I tried to withdraw but she signalled to me to just leave it in until I'd finished. It would have looked really awkward stopping to resume the usual position so I hope you're OK with that".

I have to admit that was a bit of a shock, but I could entirely see his point. And actually it had been the best performance of the lot.

"So anyway, Jim. I just wanted to tell you that we've decided that from now on we'll do it like that for every night. I know you're really proud of the work she's put in with me and I hope you'll continue to attend every show and see Jo's and my performance".

What could I say? It was so good of him to let me know. I just smiled and raised my glass to him. The show had seven nights left to run and every one of them was a sell-out. I had a wry smile to myself knowing that only Jason, Jo and I knew that the fucking was for real. They didn't even have to worry about fake jisom now. Jason's sperm dribbled down Jo's legs after every fucking - helped of course by the ten shadowy figures who also simulated fucking her, although she told me most of them did actually cum for real on her ass which helped the effect enormously.

At the end of the run Jason and Jo told me a the reception that there was going to be a cast party. Li Ming couldn't attend, unfortunately so I offered to drive her home. We didn't actually fuck because when we got to her house her parents were both home, but I gave her a damn good fingering and made her cum four times on the way home.

The next morning I went to pick up Jo at Jason's house. The front door was open so I went straight in. There was no answer when I called so I went upstairs and knocked at the bedroom door. I could hear the bed creaking. It was obvious some animal sex was going in there. I could hear someone growling

"Take this you fucking slag bitch. Take it all" and someone replying in a husky whisper

"Oh yes, Oh yes, keep fucking me. Keep fucking me. I love it when you make me yours!"

But there was clearly going to be no answer from whoever it was in there. I waited ten minutes and wandered back downstairs. I made myself a cup of tea and a few minutes later looked up to see Jason there wearing just a towel.

"Jeez! Jim! What are you doing here?" he said.

"I came to pick up Jo," I said.

"Shit, Jim. You can't just walk in here like that. We're not finished. Come back in a couple of hours".

He was right. There's no way I should have just walked in. I went out to the car and found a note under the windscreen wipers. It was from Emily. She'd swung by and wanted my help at her house. I figured why not.

I knocked and she answered. She was wearing her old school uniform.

"Hi, Mr. Young" she said "Wanna fuck me?"

It was quite literally the best sex of my entire life. We fucked and fucked and I came about five times into her cunt, her mouth, her face and her ass. I don't know where it kept coming from but I was ready to pump that little bitch until she begged me to stop. I only stopped when I realised I was late for Jo. I kissed Emily on that gorgeous pouting mouth of hers and then drove over to pick up Jo.

Jason was sitting on the sofa. Jo's head was in his lap.

"Darling," she cried. "I have great news. I managed to get a theatre in Stockholm to agree to stage Stockholm Syndrome! Isn't that wonderful?"

"Wow! That's incredible," I said.

"It starts next month and it will be a six-week run! Jason is the first student on my courses ever to get a professional theatre run so soon. They read about our show in Time Out and they want it reproduced exactly the same in Sweden. We'll have to get someone else to do the narration as Li Ming can't speak Swedish, obviously, but everything else can be exactly as in Islington"

"Yeah, that's right, Jim. Everything." Added Jason.

"So basically, I'm gonna be fucking your wife in front of a room full of strangers every night for six weeks. Hope you're OK with that - although too bad if you're not 'cos I'm gonna do it anyway!"

We all laughed at that.

Jo gave him a playful slap. "Now come on Jason. Let me go. I've got a husband who hasn't fucked me in weeks and I'm sure he wants to. I'll see you tomorrow bright and early for rehearsals. We want this to be a perfect production"

So there you have it. They finished the run yesterday and it was a roaring success. They did have a few delays at first trying to find members of the public to play the guilty society members, but eventually Jo's networking paid off and they found enough volunteers to recreate the Islington version in every last detail. Jo Skyped me last night to say now the run was over she was taking Jason on a beach holiday to Cyprus as a reward for all his hard work. It was a last minute decision but they got a great deal on a double room at a five-star hotel and it seemed too good to turn down. She'll be back in a couple of weeks and straight back into a new term.

As for me, I have another discipline incident to deal with - a boy called Davie who's on his third strike. What the hell am I going to do next year with this bloody nuisance of a student? I wonder if he likes drama.

12