A Drawn-out Seduction

Story Info
He's tentative, she's trying and the outlook is hopeful.
4.7k words
4.32
22.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At high school Dick Smith leaned he didn't have a name that came to the lips suggesting heroic qualities.

Everyone laughed when his beautiful English teacher and aspiring novelist, Ulyssa Ipswich-Carlton, used his appellation as an example of a name an author might use 'to project the image of a simpleton drifter chewing a straw while scratching'.

Dick had laughed along with everyone else of course but internally seethed and eliminated Miss Ipswich-Carlton from his short list of females he might like to date when he got older.

Much later Dick's mom wanted him to marry bright and beautiful Jessica Young who'd hung round Dick throughout his college years. But because she had a flat chest she never made it to Dick's list of possible brides. Understandably, his dad who wanted him out of the house was keen for Dick to marry just anyone.

Finally Dick married Jo Harriman who lived next-door.

Big mistake.

Dick and Jo had lost their virginity one night when Jo's parents were out till late and D&J became drunk for the first time. After that night of yelling and panting they stuck together to enjoy drinking followed by hot fucking encores. Although the couple found it easy to fight and not speak to one another for days on end, their marriage lasted a surprisingly long eight years. Jo's parents secretly handed Dick $30,000 to put their daughter out of misery and divorce her. Jo remarried and made life a misery for that poor sucker.

Now aged thirty-eight, Dick was settling into a new town. Ever since the divorce he'd felt he was running from something but without knowing what. He still didn't realize his mom had always held his unsteady personal life together and kept him from tumbling into depression.

For the fourth morning in a row Dick entered the diner in Eltham City and the waitresses gathered at the serving bar stared at him, leaving him to assume he was another jerk arriving early to spoil their quiet time together. A new waitress who looked about thirty-six and packing a great pair of 34s peeled off and came over. A nametag pushed out by a breast read Ida, making him think what a name pregnant with anti-heroine sentiment.

"Good morning," she said brightly, standing almost against his right hip, as if she'd had trouble stopping in time. Her brightness triggered his desire to be kind and he peered up and over an admirable curve and said, "Ah Ida, what a pretty name."

"Eh?" she said, sounding almost alarmed. "You know me?"

Dick bared his teeth a little and worked a finger up and over the breast gently and stopped it at the name-badge. "It says Ida here."

"Oh?" she said, pouring the coffee. "I'm not used to being branded."

"I thought not."

She asked defensively, "How did you know that?"

"A good guess?"

"Oh yeah," and looking at the blackboard said, "What would be your pleasure this morning?"

Thinking of the finger that had been on the softness of that breast Dick was tempted. Or god he was tempted to say it. But he was afraid that might repel her, making her yet another lost chance of easing an attractive woman out of her clothes.

Since his marriage ended, feeling a little listless and in denial, Dick had only made it with bar sluts and the disappointment at having been with him often showed on the faces of some of them as they left his bed, leaving Dick wondering if he should put himself out of his misery and cut it off. He knew there were other things to life than sex but how was it they were never so interesting and could never provide the thrill of being fully reclined with a nude woman over him and sinking downwards with lustful expectation?

Actually it was difficult to call those bouts seductions when as soon as those women felt him touch their thigh their legs would shoot open and they'd invariably grab his hand and attempt to ram it in.

Hmmm, he'd love to enjoy the romance of real and prolonged seduction.

He gave his order. "Baked beams on toast and tomatoes on the side."

"Do you order that every morning?"

Huh? Dick looked up and the sight of the curve of breast above him challenging the constraint of the blue uniform. That left him with hot flushes. "Ah yes, I suppose I do."

"You ought to be more imaginative."

"What would you cook me next morning if I stayed the night with you?"

She stepped one pace away and glared.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "You asked me to be imaginative."

"Oh so I did. My apologies," Ida said, returning to her former position. "I thought you were just being foul."

Eh? What was up with Ida, pussy neglect syndrome?

"I suggest two strips of bacon, a potato cake and scrambled egg."

"Will I like it?" he ventured cautiously.

"It's what I'd probably cook you in the unlikely event of you staying overnight with me."

Dick straightened and smiled broadly. "In that case bring it on."

She laughed cutely and said he was funny, and walked back to the counter, turning halfway to look back at him and caught him staring.

Dick's heart almost leapt through his shirt when she turned away and with a hand against her lower back gave the downward wave, indicating 'Down boy'.

Excitedly Dick squeezed his upper thighs together, pressing his flaccid cock and balls to make sure they were still there. If there was one certainty in his life if it was Ida knew he was interested and she'd acknowledged she knew that.

Dick watched Ida approach with his meal and heard her say, "You appear to have a fixation with my name-tag?"

His head jerked up to look at her and he knew his coloring face proclaimed GUILTY.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, I'm rather proud of my breasts and thighs."

"Thighs?"

"Come on," she chided. "Be a good boy and eat your breakfast. Pretend mommy made it."

"You mean I may call you mommy?" he gasped.

"No," she giggled. "I meant your mother. The girls told me your name is Dick?"

"Yes, I was named Richard but that didn't last. Dad's always been lazy."

"Is that Dick with a small dick or a large one?"

At least that's what Dick thought he thought she said. But had she? Because he hadn't replied she walked away and he was disappointed she didn't turn round to catch him staring at her ass. But then his pulse raced as she did the 'down boy' sign just as she reached the counter.

Dick ate slowly and watched her. She'd sometimes glance at him as she served but would look away without recognition. At least when she walked back to the counter she never gave anyone else that behind-the-back signal.

Dick paid and left, feeling quite sure he'd made a friend. It would upset his mom knowing she was 'only a waitress'. Dick had nothing against waitresses. He'd judge them as people, not by what they did. How could his mom know if Ida were a princess?

Princess Ida? He sighed. Even Prince Dick sounded better than that.

He decided to take that positioned of assistant accountant with Young and Rich he'd been offered yesterday. Initially he'd thought he'd look round for something better as the salary offered was rather on the low side. He called to accept and Jerry Rich said the senior partner Mr Young would like to see him.

The elderly Mr Young with hair drooping out of his nose said, "Dick normally we wouldn't employ an unmarried guy your age as assistant accountant and you appear over qualified for the position. Are you running away from something?"

"Yes sir but I don't now what?"

"So your haven't been involved in misappropriation, or sexual misadventure?"

"Alf, I checked out Dick's employer of fourteen years and the CEO told me they were devastated when Dick resigned. He said Dick had taken his marital breakup badly."

"Oh thanks for that Jerry. Well that explains it, you're adrift Dick. Yes I agree to you being taken on. Boost his salary by another ten thousand Jerry and Dick, if you show the promise I expect from you with your qualifications and level of experience, you probably will be a candidate to replace Jilli Wells when she retires as financial controller in three months to prepare for the arrival of her 'surprise' baby. Call me Alf and you'll report to Jerry."

Dick walked away from the administrative offices of Young and Rich Medical Supplies feeling really elated and wondering if his life was about to stabilize.

As usual Ida peeled away from the herd at the counter and arrived with the coffee pot.

"Good morning Dick," she greeted him brightly.

"Hi, great breasts," he'd replied, deciding his romance with Ida, if indeed one existed, was crawling along far too slowly. For a moment he thought she was about to hit him but instead she acted as if she'd expected that personal comment and smiled appreciatively, or at least that was his interpretation of the extra warmth in her smile.

On about his twenty-fifth morning of being greeted by Ida, Dick thought it was time to commence a relationship. As usually she was standing facing him against his right hip. Deliberately he reached across and quickly circled where he thought her vulva would be under the unflattering uniform.

He pulled his hand back wondering why she'd not reacted, either pushing against his fingers or knocking him off his chair. She then hissed, "Do that again and I'll divide your head with a meat cleaver."

Dick was horrified. God what had he done? This poor innocent thirty-something woman who probably a virgin and had heroic visions of men being gentlemen.

Head down he mumbled, "Forgive me Ida for I have sinned."

"Look at me Dick."

"What?"

He looked up to find her frowning at him.

"Dick I am not averse at you touching my pussy but not like that as if you were claiming ownership. In the right situation at the right moment I'd have no objection. Now what shall we have for breakfast."

"Baked beans on toast, tomatoes on the side?"

"I thought you'd order that under the circumstances," she giggled. "You look stressed."

His shoulders slumped and he sat staring at the menu board but not seeing it. Ida arrived with his breakfast and complained, "You didn't watch my ass when I walked away?"

Ah she must have turned back to check on him.

"Sorry."

"Dick please get over it. You must have touched other pussy along the way and not gotten away with it every time?"

"Well yes but until today I'd was sneakily, testing the water so to speak. I felt compelled to outline you pussy and teetered on the brink of pulling back but then I decided not to be a coward and proceeded."

Ida looked at him showing her astonishment. "That was an amazing confession. You could have lied and said it was involuntary and even an accident?"

"I'd not lie to you Ida."

Ignoring other diners and her supervisor if she was in that room, Ida placed her arms around Dick's neck and moving even closer said, "Put you face against them Dick."

Contact lasted five seconds. Dick came up red-faced and breathing heavily.

Ida giggled, "God you look like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I really must do something with you."

* * *

At the movies on Saturday night Ida took Dick's hand and placed it on her thigh.

He pulled it away as if he'd been shot.

Dick heard her sigh.

She then casually drooped an arm over his shoulder, snaked her hand under his armpit, wriggled to pull his jacked back and then held on to his nipple, probably between her thumb and forefinger judging by the pressure.

Dick had the feeling he was levitating. His dick rose in acclamation.

Dick was enjoying this sensuous behavior that appeared to have frozen in time, and decided cinema security guys were not rushing towards them, torches fixed on Ida the dark-haired sex maniac in black fishnet stockings (Dick hadn't been able to determine when they met whether her fishnets were black or navy blue and it's not something you ask a woman who had threatened to divide your head with a meat cleaver). He tentatively placed a hand on her thigh, his fingers trembling and that made him worried if she thought he was attempting to get her off.

She hissed, but this time friendly-like, and whispered into his ear, "Oh you gorgeous man."

Nothing else happened and Dick would never remember the name of the movie simply because he could not remember seeing anything on screen. His mind was too preoccupied scudding over hills and clouds being chased by nude Ida.

There was a new development when they left the cinema to look for a place to have supper: they walked hand-in-hand.

Dick was walking almost on air when they stopped outside a restaurant to read the menu. He squeezed the warm hand he was holding, hoping his hand wasn't sweating, and whispered when could he see her bared tits?

"Please call them breasts."

He repeated his request with the change of noun and was told when she was ready.

Bang!

Dick guessed that was the door slamming shut. God he'd become such a wimp.

They had a pleasant time at supper. Under gentle interrogation he revealed many things about himself including family. When he said that was about it Ida said she'd had had lovers but never found one she felt inclined to spend a lifetime with.

"And me?"

"What about you?" Ida asked laconically, Dick being unaware he was under some sort of assessment that might be quite prolonged.

"Nothing," he said, taking the easy way out.

Ida said her name was Ida Alexandra Young and her mom's name was Dawn. Ida's dad had abandoned them, leaving them in debt, nine years ago after her mom suffered head injuries in a severe accident skiing and as a result tired easily and her concentration was extremely poor and was not likely to recover.

"So she doesn't work?"

"No but she keep busy doing the ironing and some light housework for women in our neighborhood and earns enough money to keep herself nicely dressed. It's a waste of time taking her to a movie because she gets home and can't remember seeing it."

Without thinking Dick said he knew the feeling. Ida said what but he didn't answer and she went on to say her mother's parents had purchased a house for them. Ida worked at the diner for extra cash to supplement her income from selling medical supplies on commission and the two incomes allowed her and her mother to live very comfortably. She paid for a retired widow in their street to stay with Dawn during periods when Dawn showed signs of acute vagueness because that meant if she wandered away from home she'd not remember where she lived.

"Thank god that only happens for a week or two every three months or so."

"I bet both of you prefer that than Dawn being confined in an institution?"

Ida looked surprised and pressed Dick's arm above the wrist and said that was a very sensitive comment.

""It's not rocket science. Mom's mother went senile two years before she died and our family decided to keep her with us. We remembered the warm and loving person she'd always been until she became enervated."

"I accept that but it still means you understand," Ida said mysteriously.

They sat in the driveway of the darkened house in Dick's 11-year-old Taurus and Ida said her mom would be asleep. Dawn didn't like going out when it was dark and she had a medical emergency alarm bracelet so could be left alone at night without concern.

They sat in silence for a couple of ticks and then she said, "I must go as I'm tired."

"You would be holding down two jobs," Dick said and she leaned across to be held and they kissed for the first time.

A week later they were parked again in the driveway, this time kissing almost as soon as the car stopped.

"You said you worked for a company as assistant accountant. Don't they provide a newer car than this?"

"No car goes with that position. I bought this vehicle after my marriage broke up. I told you I came out of it with money but I decided to spend as little as possible and to rebuilt my life."

"That's very sensible. What company do you work for?"

"Young and Rich."

Ida looked at him in disbelief.

God what had he done wrong now? Dick wondered anxiously.

"My grandfather is Alf Young and I work for that company."

"What?" he said, his jaw dropping. "I knew your name was Young but the name is not uncommon and I saw no reason to make the association."

"I can understand that and you being in admin would not know what goes on in sales and anyway I cold-call for new sales, working from home. I rarely go into the office."

"It's just a coincidence Ida," Dick said anxiously and she said it was okay, there was no reason for him to have guessed the family connection.

They kissed away and soon were heating up.

"Would you kiss a tit if I bared it for you?"

"So it's a tit now?" he said bravely and was told yes, in this context she was relaxed about what it was called and he seemed to prefer the word tit.

Feeling more than a little aroused, Dick felt brave enough to ask, "May I also lick and suck?"

"I took that logical progression for granted."

Finally she said, "God you have got my breast soaking. I'm putting it away."

"Okay. Are you soaking down below?"

"That's a yes."

They were positioned awkwardly but Dick reached between her knees and they opened wide. He slipped a finger under the elastic of her panties and it was almost sucked in. She was absolutely soaking.

"That's enough, I'm going," she said.

She adjusted her clothing and gave him a kiss and climbed out. Before closing the door she said, sounding a little tense, "I suppose you wish to fuck me?"

Dick's mind raced. She'd said that, not him. If he said the wrong thing he could be dead in the water. "Of course I do, please don't feel I'm not interested in your beautiful body Ida but you have been calling the shots till now. I suggest this: you arrange for your mother to stay with your grandparents next Saturday night and you invite me for dinner and don't wear panties and look forward to being fucked."

"That's sounding very confident for you."

"Well you had threatened me with a meat cleaver and I'm now through with groveling with women," he said, attempting to say that with authority.

"Very well, I'll see what I can arranged. I'll probably have something to tell you later next week when I take your order."

"Great. In future I'd like you to press your pussy against my elbow I'll hang over the corner of the table and would like that as part of regular service."

"I'll have to think about that."

"The idea of a juicy cunt against my elbow will be a great way for me to start the day Ida. I'll not grope you, at least not in the diner."

Dick could hear her breathing through her nose as she sighed, "Omigod."

At that moment he felt very much in charge and heroic, believing he'd be giving Ida what she really wanted.

He drove home one-handed, the middle finger of his free hand he'd used in Ida resting lightly on his upper lip. Occasionally he inhaled in great satisfaction, knowing this was something women wouldn't be able to accept. Er for that matter most women.

CHAPTER 2

In the diner on Monday morning Dick sat at his table tensely and watched Ida approach and eyed the shape of the tit he'd licked and sucked on Saturday night.

She greeted him warmly and without expression pushed her pussy against his elbow. At that moment Dick knew he was as good as in. She poured his coffee and as usually she chose for him and returned with smoked sausage skillet with buttermilk biscuits.

On Friday morning it was a repeat of the previously four mornings, a warm welcome and a very discreet pussy push. But this time there was something different. As she placed her selection for Dick that morning, Mexican chorizo with scrambled eggs and American fried potatoes she said, "My place tomorrow night at 6:30 for drinks."

She ran a finger under his nose and Dick almost fell out of his chair in shock. He'd taken in that particular scent from her once before, last Saturday night in fact.

12