A Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in the pleasure you are feeling you don't even notice that I have returned to the fridge. I again open the door and look for something else to "play" with. I rummage through the things inside for a moment and then spot a bottle of chocolate syrup. I grab it and return to the table where you are waiting for me. I stand there and ask that you open your mouth telling you I have a surprise for you. As you open your lips and stick out your tongue I raise the bottle and gently squeeze until a small stream comes out and drops on you tongue and forming a small glob at the tip. When you close your mouth to taste it I continue squeezing the bottle so that the small stream continues to fall. I move it around making chocolate designs on your stomach and breasts. You jump when the cold comes in contact with your erect nipples and it heights the moment.

Deciding that there is enough on you I again lower my head to your gorgeous figure and lick the chocolate from you, leaving brown smears in my tongues wake and streaks on my cheeks. No longer caring that we had just showered I make a chocolaty mess of the both of us, but at the same time once again building up the passion that we felt earlier.

After I finish cleaning you the best that I can, I again pick you up in my arms and head back to the bath, wanting to bathe you again in preparation for the last part of the evening as the sun will soon be rising.

After making sure the water is not too hot for you, I take you by the hand and lead you into the shower. I again grab the soap and bathe the sweat and sticky sweetness from you body. After making sure that you are clean from head to toe I start to bathe myself. Turning my back to you to rinse the soap from my chest I feel you move behind me and press your body to mine. Feeling the warmth of you close to me makes my cock once again get hard. Your hands reach around to feel my chest and you let your fingers wander though the hair until you find my nipples. You gently flick your flinger tips back and forth across them and feel them getting hard. After a few minutes, you let one of your hands wander down until you find my erect cock. A small smile escapes your beautiful face knowing that you are having the same effect on me that I have on you. Every now and then you feel my hardness jump slightly and know that now is the time to try and seduce me so you can finally feel me inside of you.

You turn me around by pulling my cock I face you. Knowing what you have in mind by the look on your face, l push you back so that you make contact with the cool shower wall. I walk towards you and see that your eyes are fixated on my cock wanting to feel it inside your wet pussy. Once I have my body pressed against you, you raise one leg to try and mount me. I lower my hands to your side and lift you up until the head of my dick is just at the opening of your pulsing lips. I let in linger there for a minute while I move my body up and down to let my head rub back and forth across your opening. Unable to take it any longer you wrap your arms around my neck and raise yourself slightly to that my head gently disappears between your soft folds. I raise one leg and prop it on the side of the tub as the weight of your body makes you slide down on my hard shaft. Feeling every inch of it as it goes deeper into you, you let out a small whimper. You can feel the ring rub against the walls of your tight pussy and it increases your pleasure.

Once I am buried completely in you I stand there motionless just savoring the feel of our bodies joined together. Although I want to make this feeling last forever, I know that I cannot fight the inevitable and I start to move up and down so that my cock starts to glide in and out of you. Fucking you and releasing my seed deep into you is all that I can currently think about. This passion has been building within us both from the moment we met and the time has finally arrived. You feel the shaft move it and out of you over and over again and you get lost in the feeling.

I continue gently letting my cock move in and out of you until I feel the shower getting cold. Not wanting to stop fucking you, I wrap my arms around your waist and hoist you up. Knowing what I am doing, you wrap your arms tighter around my neck and hold on as I leave the shower and make my way to the living room floor with you still planted firmly on my cock. Although it takes some maneuvering I manage to gently lower the two of us to the floor never letting my dick leave you, never wanting to break the electricity between us.

Once you feel yourself on the floor you let your arms slide from around my neck and you move them up your sides and run your fingers through your hair. I let my left arm leave you waist and let it run up the side of your body until my fingers entwine with your fingers in you hair. My right hard also leaves your side and make its' way to your breast. I grab hold of your breast and use it for leverage as I pump cock in and out of your wet lips. I continue to make slow love to you not wanting this to end too early. After a few minutes I know that I can no longer hold back from spilling my cum into you, and I pull out to let the moment last.

Although you feel empty as my cock leaves you, you know that you want this to last as well. Letting the feeling subside I roll onto my back to rest for a moment and you move closer to me. A few moments you feel is enough and you lift your leg over mine and start to straddle me. Once you have both legs plated on either side of me, you raise yourself slightly until you again feel the head of my cock at your opening. You gently lower yourself onto me and moan as you again feel its hardness penetrating you and going deep inside. Once you are firmly planted on me you linger there for a moment enjoying feeling me deep within. Your pussy spasms slightly and I feel your juices as they slowly drip down my shaft.

I savor the feeling and I raise my hands to your firm tits and firmly massage them. Every now and then I trap your nipples and give them a slight pinch and then roll them back and forth between my fingertips. This makes you even hotter and you start rising and lower yourself against me. Slowly at first but the passion takes over and you ride me lost in your own little world. Up and down over and over again you continue to fuck me with abandonment. From this position I feel the pleasure but not so much as I cannot control myself and let the night end before I am ready. With my hands still on your fabulous tits, I raise my head so that I can suck on you nipples. I grab hold of one between my lips and roll it back and forth between my teeth and gently tug on it. I suck your tit deep into my mouth trying to open it as far as I can, so far in fact that my jaw aches with pleasure.

Not wanting to leave your other tit left out I turn my attention to it and repeat my actions, all the while still feeling you bounce up and down on my dick. Hearing nothing but you repeating my name over and over like some kind of chant I get lost in the feeling as well. I am lost like this until I am snapped out of my daze by a scream, "OH FUCK I AM COMMING!" I push my hips off the floor trying to get deeper into you wanting to try and increase your pleasure, and it seems to have worked. I feel a river of cum flow from you and coat my shaft with it. I feel your pussy contracting around my dick trying to suck it deeper and deeper as though trying to milk it dry although there is nothing coming from it as of yet.

Unable to stay atop of me you fall back against my raised knees and as my cock pops from you I see cum pouring out of your pussy and coating my groin. Your body shudders from the orgasm you just had and you lie back against my knees for several minutes panting and again repeating my name. You have been waiting for this time to come for awhile now and you smile at the fact that that it is not over yet, I still have not cum.

Once you regain your composure you roll off of me onto the floor waiting for our love making to continue. Once you off of me I turn and roll onto my knees ready to continue as your orgasm gave me time to relax and regain control. I lean forward and kiss your forehead and neck as I turn you onto your stomach. Knowing what I have in mind you get on your knees and raise you lovely ass into the air to invite me to continue. I move closer to you as though being led by my dick until I can feel the heat radiating from you again. I am now close enough that the head of my cock is between the full globes of your lovely ass and I grab hold of my dick to point him to your lips once again. Feeling it between you cheeks gives you a different idea and you lower your body so that my dick makes contact with the puckered hole of you ass.

Once it is in place you push your hips back against me trying to force it deep into your other hole. I push forward as well and feel it break the seal and start to slide in. Although it is tight, your juices leaked down from your pussy during your orgasm and lubricated it enough so that it would not hurt when I enter you. Once my head is completely in you, you throw the full weight back against me so that my dick makes entry all at once. Never missing a beat you start pounding away at my dick loving the feel of it and the ring moving in and out of you. I start ramming my hips against your ass to match your momentum. At the same time, I reach around with one hand to find your clit which I do with ease as the lips are still puffy from the intense pleasure. I find it and I roll it underneath my thumb and I feel it pulse. With my other hand I rake my nails up your back until I reach your hair and again entwine my fingers in it. I gently pull your head back and I lower my upper body so that I can kiss your ear while still pumping into you and playing with your clit.

Again the pleasure overtakes you and you explode once again. You hear a pounding in your ears and your eyes squint shut tightly. This time you can't even talk, the orgasm it too strong so that all you can manage is a scream. While in the throes of the orgasm your body tries to fall forward and detach itself from me. Not wanting this to end but seeing a hint of sunlight start seeping through the blinds I decide that the end must come soon.

I let loose of your clit and grab your hip, all the while still keeping hold of your hair. I pull you back to me and whisper softly" it's time." I move my hips back while still lying against you and let my dick slowly leave your tight hole. Once the head escapes your hold, I lower my hips slightly so that I can feel my dick slide down your crack and find the lips of your waiting pussy. Wanting to take my time entering you for the last time this night I slowly let it glide past your lips and deep within you once again. Once I am fully inside of you I slowly start to pump my hips back and forth. I feel my ring dragging along the walls of your pussy and it feels so damn good. You are still in the throes of your last orgasm and it takes you a minute to realize what I have done, but when you finally do you whisper to me, "I need to feel you cum inside me".

I gently kiss your ear and the back of your neck while still moving my cock in and out of you. I keep the pace for a few minutes and then feel your pussy milking my cock once again trying to coax my seed from me. I increase my pace slightly while trying to still maintain control over me coming too soon. Your body starts taking over again and your pussy starts clenching itself around me even more as if to match my pace. Not wanting to be outdone I pick up the pace once again and as I do my breathing increases and I try to make my mind wander anywhere other than your lovely body and the intense pleasure it is giving me. You pussy again seems to sense this on its own and increases its pace with mine. Faster and faster we keep pounding against each other trying to make the other one cum. Moans and grunts fill the room, and everything disappears from our worlds other than each other. Soon we both reach the point of no return.

My cock jumps inside of you as cum is released deep with inside of you. Thick ropes of cum keep coming like it will never end I scream in ecstasy as I throw my head back. Feeling my cock throbbing inside of you sets you off as well. You erupt like never before, your body shakes and twitches as the orgasm overtakes your body. Unable to hold you any longer from the intensity I reach for my cock as I fall back on my heels. Thick streams continue to explode from me and land on your ass as you fall forward. Waves of pleasure continue to fall one on top of the other as you lie there quivering. My body as well can no longer hold itself upright with it continuing to shake and spasm, I fall forward, cum still leaking from my cock although not as thick as before.

Finally the night takes its toll and you fall into a deep satisfying sleep.

Several hours later you awake, and slowly open your eyes, you feel your pussy swollen and sore but feeling thoroughly satisfied. You feel it is still wet from having several orgasms during the night. Surprised, you don't find me lying next to you. As you stand you feel your legs quiver. As you make your way from room to room, you find no evidence that I was there. Everything on the table is in place, nothing missing from the refrigerator, no towels on the bathroom floor, nothing.

You make your way to your bed, still groggy and lie upon it. A smile spreads across your lips as you think back to what had taken place. You roll onto your side to look out the window. With shock you realize that as you were making your way from room to room, every window and door was locked.

Was it a dream?

12