A Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“See, Pop loves a hard cock up his ass. I love to fuck him and he loves me to do it.”

He smiled at the young man and found him staring at his groin. He looked down and saw his cock was standing straight out in front of him, water slowly dripping of it, pooling on the floor.

“You look like you’re ready too,” the young man said. “Maybe you can fuck me now?”

He walked over to the young man and spun him around. Leaning against him, he made the young man hold onto the table for support and aimed his hard cock at his hole, thrusting into the young man in one movement.

The young man gasped as he felt the hard cock slide up his canal until it filled him completely.

“You’re right Pop. He does have a great cock for fucking and he does feel good inside me.”

He started to thrust faster and the young man leaned forward more, giving him access to his ass hole completely. As he thrust in and out of the young man’s ass, the black man sat and watched, slowly pumping his now hardening cock. Finally, he felt his cock spurt hot come up into the young man.;

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Fill me with your hot come. Come on, fuck me harder.” The young man yelled as he continued pumping his hot come inside him. He finally finished and pulled his spent cock out of the young man’s ass. It came out with a slight pop and the young man, immediately turned around and swallowed it all, licking and sucking on it, cleaning it. After a few minutes, he stood up and smiled at him.

“Thank you. That felt great. Pop was right. Your have a great cock for fucking.”

He smiled at the young man and then turned, going back into the bathroom. He slowly dressed himself and started towards the doorway.

“You shouldn’t be driving in your condition,” he heard the black man say. “Why don’t you stay for a while and rest. You can continue later.”

He stopped and turned around, looking at the two smiling black men.

“Maybe I should rest for a while,” he said, smiling back at them.

He walked back to them and they settled down into some chairs, the two black men still completely naked and helping him out of his clothes again. Soon he was cock deep inside the black man again as the young man, fucked him from behind, his cock sliding easily in and out of his ass. What had started out to be a miserable day, a shocking, hurtful day, now was turning into a rewarding day, a day that he would remember for a long time.

When he finally left them, he promised he would return. As he drove away from their house and to the road, he looked across at the rest area and smiled. Who would have thought that a simple stop would lead to so much more? His grin stayed on his face for a long time as he drove along, remembering the feeling of the many cocks that had fucked him that day.

12