A Dream Away

Story Info
Wonderful sex leaves a lasting impression.
1.3k words
3.89
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm. Rowan had long been used to the hot and muggy nights of the south, but she still sat outside each night on the porch and waited for the breeze. Rarely ever would it come, but one some nights, sitting there with here nearly sheer cotton gown she would wait, coolly fanning herself under the old willow tree. Tonight the breeze picked up early and she decided to walk.

The night was clear and brightly shining the way with the glowing full moon overhead. The path was coated with light pebbles gleaming in the night that were smooth and chilled beneath her feet. As she looked around she thought. She reminisced about how it had used to be. Her home was now so far away and she was making her self a new life for herself. She had lived in the small southern town for two years now, but was still alone. She yearned for more. She yearned for someone. Someone to be walking with her, to join her underneath the stars at night, to talk to was what she desired. It hadn’t seemed to happen for her yet. She knew it would though. It had to. Someday it would be her turn again, and this time she would not be hurt.

Last time she was hurt badly. The love of her life had turned from her and then on the brink of reconciliation, was taken from her. There would never be another chance for them. He was dead. The last time she had spoken to him, it was in anger. She said awful things, she had thrown a glass at the wall, and she was crying. He had known he had hurt her, deeply, and in one last gesture he had reached for her crying body. Tears streamed down her face and she seemed so lost and innocent. She remembered looking into his eyes, the look that was there was so concerned. He seemed so sorry. He seemed so lost. But she was still mad.

He didn’t care. As she sat, crying still, his face in front of hers, he cupped her cheeks in his hands and gently kissed her forehead. She leaned forward, in her anger she wanted something more. She needed something. She wanted to hit him, to scream, to yell, or to do something. But instead, she found her face closer to his. She was no longer crying and she no longer cared. She saw him, and wanted him only. He sank in and deeply kissed her on the mouth. She gave in as he picked her small body up off the floor and while still kissing her laid her gently on the couch in the living room. From there he bent over her, leaning slightly with his upper body leaning gently against her breasts. He looked down again at her. He never spoke. He just looked deeply into his eyes as he was to her, and she knew she was home. She was no longer angry. She was no longer hurt. Her lip quivered and she feared she would cry again, so she reached up and kissed him again. He was hungry for her. His hands roamed her body as they never had before. She remembered his hands on her breasts, groping and feeling. Her other hand went lower. The patience for unbuttoning pants were gone. She grabbed at them, yanking and tugging. It was too soon, they both knew, but there was no waiting.

Together they tugged his pants off, and she took his cock in her hand. She felt it hard and swollen. It was already ready, but she was not. He lowered himself and she felt it hard against her belly. With the rest of his body it slipped down and his head was down and looking at her. He slyly smiled at her and thrust open her legs and began to seduce her clit. Slowly his hands moved over her legs while he licked. Moving slightly towards her ass cheeks and finding their way to the hole. He continued to lick while he gently placed pressure on her ass with a finger, wiggling it to loosen her up. She remembered moaning, and wanting more. She writhed her body up and pushed his head into her. When she came back down his finger slid into her ass. She wasn’t embarrassed, long ago, he had taught her that she liked it. And she did. She wanted more. She grabbed on tightly to his hair and thrust herself slightly up and down forcing his finger to rhythmically in and out of her ass. She was close. She needed only a little more and she would be able to come all over him. She would be wet and ready for his large cock to penetrate her. She moaned and he put three fingers in her cunt. She felt stuffed, like it was hard for her to move. A shiver went over her body, and as he pumped his fingers inside of her she planted her hands on the arm of the couch and pushed with him. He entered her as far as his hands would let him and she loved it. She moaned loudly and as she came, his hands were coated with milky come. He came up and licked his fingers. He nibbled her stomach and going further her breasts and her tender nipples, as she still quaked with ecstasy. He was on top of her, and she couldn’t move. She spread her legs further open, waiting for him to enter her.

He had stopped. He was looking at her. She never knew what he was thinking in that brief moment, and rarely thought about it. It only lasted a minute, but as she quivered with orgasm and anticipation, it seemed like a lifetime. And then he slyly smiled at her again and bent down with his still slightly wet mouth and deeply kissed her. He slid his cock into her quickly, she was so wet. She was hungry for him and she kissed him back, grabbing onto him with her legs as he fiercely pumped into her. Faster and with a pace that she knew he could not hold up for much longer, he went. She moaned and almost screamed. She was so sensitive she could nearly take no more. The room changed colors slightly and her breathing was deep and intense. She bit into his shoulder and raked his back with her short nails. He arched and he was done. He let his come into her, flooding her and mixing with her wetness. He held himself above her for an instant, and then lay down on top of her. He stroked her hair as they both panted from their excursion. They were hot and sticky and some thing more.

She was no longer angry with him. He was no longer defensive. For the first time in a long time, they were just themselves again. Two people in love and lust for better or for worse. Finally they fell asleep, never saying a word, but knowing that things would be ok. They could talk later.

When she woke the next morning, he was gone. He had gone out for a run and let her sleep in. She couldn’t allow herself to remember the rest; the horror and the bad news. She liked it best when she remembered the night before as the last time she saw him. She liked to think that he knew what she was thinking. Maybe he did. She liked to think that.

It had been two years now though. Two years of running away and thinking back. She could allow herself to do it no more. She stopped and looked up at the full moon. She once again felt the stones under her feet and smelled the slightly muggy summer air. She looked up between the trees and smiled.

“Goodbye, my love,” She whispered and turned around to walk back home.

And somewhere either in the distance or the back of her mind, she heard the echo back, “Goodbye”.